Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You (33451 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by angelfallz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
you are a merchant that collected cash even when you knew the deadline was looming?
Biglogo:
How did u do that, u must be a salary earner and not a merchant like me
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
I've never been a cash person. The last time i touched old naira note was second week of January.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Pierced(f): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amaggedon:
Please what exactly have you been keeping those old notes for?

It was just thursday sales. I wanted to take it to CBN on Friday.

Not everyone is a salary earner.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Olodo24: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
nicerod:

All the banks
must I print that receipt from the CBN portal or I can just show them screenshot?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by rainmoredays: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:
They had more than 3 months to change those notes. Stop cooking excuses.

Even if u were a bank, 3 months is enough for u to change all ur old notes.
oga stop that nonsense.

The new currency was introduced in December. And you and I know, the banks were still disbursing the old notes as at January.

So how did you arrive at your own 3 months

3 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Pierced(f): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olodo24:
do you know if Access Bank is still collecting? I have 18k with me

I am not sure.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Thebigheart: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Those who are staying in remote areas, villages who doesn't have access to ordinary community Bank or internet should be asked this.

They have a lot to say.

They'll never forgive Buhari and Emefiele with this ill-planned currency redesign policy

Those people are well informed than you self.
That, how one my uncle used his old not to purchase a plot of land before on the 31st January. Sharp guy
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Pierced(f): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
emmykk:

Did you print CBN reference or you just wen to the bank and deposit it.

I have 150K with me

I just screen shotted the code......then took it to the bank.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olodo24:
must I print that receipt from the CBN portal or I can just show them screenshot?

Print it And go along with it

3 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
ARE NOT AWRAE OF THE ANNOUNCENENT YESTERDAY.GO TUNE YOUR RADIO AND STOP LISTENING TO GOSSIPS.Go and deposit in your bank and stop asking stupid questions to generate unnecessary heat. angry
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Ibrochaka(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil
abeg make e no spoil o, bring am make I deposit am
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Kingboy10: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil
instead make he spoil abeg give me 🙏
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by samfrancis1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
lol your name na sodeeqi Abi? Too much sense Dey worry. It was like 1.1m on Friday,I spent it to that amount but he be like say every market woman and men are now boko haram looking for new currency
Bros I weak o.. na wetin dem change the country to be that o.. na poor masses deh suffer am o.. I pray their plans don’t prevail.. .. Deh low key spend your money bro..
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by bantex4uu(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Na ur head 2by2 for fit pass. Three months is very enough for Dem to have deposited it.
Had I know always come last
TheSameGuy:
U don't have brain right?

So they should deposit their old currency when there are no new notes for them to use.

Dem suppose plank your head with 2 by 2 for the rubbish uttered

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Amaggedon: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pierced:

Ok . That's understandable.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Olam09(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by loswhite(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pierced:
People in my area sell theirs to post guys.

10k old notes to be credited 9k.

For if u want to buy something from a trader......u will pay double the price before if u are paying with old notes.

I was lucky to deposit 71500 at access bank yesterday.
Did you generate the reference number?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Rubbiish(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pierced:
People in my area sell theirs to post guys.

10k old notes to be credited 9k.

For if u want to buy something from a trader......u will pay double the price before if u are paying with old notes.

I was lucky to deposit 71500 at access bank yesterday.
Big man
U no dey deposit old finish?
Always depositing...
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Proudlyomonna: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Biglogo:
why didn't he do that in 2019 election when he was running for second term in office

That's bcus he is a mini thief grin tinubu should be ashamed of himself a big GIGANTIOUS thief like himself allowing a mini thief like bubu play him streets grin grin
Oh I am highly disappointed.
Anyways na God dey run am sha.
Bcus all dis green errors wey tinubu dey make ehnn,e no look normal sha. Why pick a fight with your only destiny helper bubu when you can just wait,play loyal and get his full support,then if beans done,you serve it to him hot and mock him untop
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nkemjacob2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by jieta: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pierced:

you are not alone, in my small town here immediately you start collecting the Old note the kind of business you will make that day you'll suprise.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Rubbiish(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Goodlady:
N12K. And na money wey I owe person.
Lol
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
I bin don chop the money finish before dead arrival na new currency am now using
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by qtx(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
nicerod:

Ur location...I can help u deposit it
lag.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by ZikCute101: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
I still have fucking 228500 old notes with me and I haven’t seen means to deposit even though the self acclaimed CBN has been saying all their APC jagons. I won’t relent anyways

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Average9jaman: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:

3 months is not enough time for the whole populace to change their notes, the time frame is too short

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by kleuvet92: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Maybe you are a salary earner, business owners can relate as one will deposit 200k and still sell it out from goods!!!
Ayed44:

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Biglogo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
angelfallz:
you are a merchant that collected cash even when you knew the deadline was looming?
people were complaining and the new note available in the bank and a merchant we deals in cash mostly

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
qtx:

lag.

I'm around Abuja now
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by barinedan(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
My #12,500 old notes are for agbado
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by SolarEngr(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
None

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.