Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now (3507 Views)

Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Crystalsweetnes(f): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Wahala....

You hear money, you say lets be friends 😳😳😳
God sees my heart that I never noticed the money part, I ask to be friends because I don't have friends too. Infant what gives you the impression that I'm not comfortable too? Not every body is poor or after money.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by patosky55(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:

The problem is I am new in this area.

It was the work that brought me to Bauchi.

I don't even understand Hausa.

These are the problems.
I schooled in federal poly bauchi, even though am currently in kano now, call me to hook u up with my bauchi based old course mates 08160251288,
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wealthyonos(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:
All I can say right now is that I am tired and fed up.

Sometimes life is fair while sometimes it is not.

I am frustrated right now and I think all I could do is to write them out... Maybe the more I write the more I will be relieved.

Actually money isn't my problem... Not that I'm rich but I'm a bit comfortable.

I am just always bored and not feeling useful enough.

I feel rejected and remorse once I'm not useful.

Go into farming. Plant crops and watch them grow. You will see the beauty of life.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by 07kjb: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:

I am frustrated right now and I think all I could do is to write them out... Maybe the more I write the more I will be relieved.

Learn how to drink beer,and make some friends
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by LittleBigDick(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Play online video games on your phone and your laptop or console
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by vislabraye(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:

You need counselling (I'm not sure if you're joking or serious) .
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Delightsome2023: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:

you can reach out to me on Whatsapp
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2023
The problem is that you re resisting your aloneness... Penetrate into your aloneness and thats where you will meet God cus God is alone.
Afterall we re born alone and we will die alone. So why re u afraid of ur aloneness?

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by wealthyhenry(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2023
You need Jesus.

Only Jesus can fill that void.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by FuckYourFather(f): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
you are not dying o, you must be live and be alive to see a better Nigeria under obi
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Tombrown3(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:

I am just always bored.

When I feel like talking then I will start talking too much.

I am just bored... Living all alone.

You really need to get a job.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by iInjureHerYansh: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:
I may be writing off point tonight but please don't be mad at me.

You know sometimes when you're alone...bored... Feeling rejected... Anything can happen...
What's the ish and Where do you live?
Might have some suggestions for you
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Starlight252: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sorry OP. I have no advice to give you cos i am not happy too.

Loneliness, poverty and religous coercion is eating my happiness.

I need a positive change and i hope i end up getting it.

I don't want to continue this way. I really don't want to. It's dangerous if i do.

Sighs.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:

Sick fks you better get busy idleness is a disease of the heart
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by fredsamuel1: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Florence2021:

Life is worthy it. Nothing beats being alive, because life itself is more precious than gold.
To your problem, you should change your mindset. Do things that make you happy and put a smile on your face.
Think positively always, you are in a good situation where financial problem isn't an issue for you. So do things that cheer you up no matter how little or stupid it might look.
On the issue of not having friends because you don't one, who cares about having friends just get to know people who are on your line of profession. There are many online, just chat with so of them and relief yourself of boredom.
Watch movies if you are the movies type or comedies. Just find does things that interests you and do and you will find your occupied and not having the thought of wether life is worthy it. I hope this helps, you can mention me if there are other things you would like to know too about how interesting our lives is.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Abigailmodesty(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Long distance relationship worth it,the most important thing is communication,love and understanding.

Infact it's more lovely than close relationship.

It depends on both parties as well.

My humble opinion though.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by tobby20: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Florence2021:

Read the 50 laws of power by 50 cent
I think that’s the name of d book
Rule 1 is the cure to your problem
Don’t use drugs o
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by frozen70(f): 2:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Florence2021:

You need to go into a relationship

Maybe having a partner is all you need to calm your nerves down
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Southpole5917: 3:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Florence2021:

u need companions....
you need Difficult Life Targets that will get ur mind busy
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Southpole5917: 3:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Wodu89:

It's dicey. I could recommend a thing or two.

Let me explain what I believe someone in your shoe needs.

Example I run a small team of Nairalanders offline. Or hmm. It may seem like I want to advertise let me use a different scenario

Example. Let's say a company or a tech team wants to build a blogging company. It begins to search for like 20-60 hands to blog daily. The day to day activities everyone has their roles to play which ultimately makes the part of a sum

Or a long company that needs field agents to manage day to day operations, telling people about their operations and monitoring customer activity.

Your lack of day to day productivity is wounding your soul. You may be getting paid while being absent at work. But that's not what your soul is yearning for.

i agree with this 100%
He needs a Job that will involve going out daily to mix with people and also interact (Daily)
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Okorosemeka: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Florence2021:

I strongly believe that your problem is not formidable or you might be imagining problems when there is none,you are comfortable living in a flat with no money problems,you don't have a problem and why are you desperate for friends,, believe in yourself and stop looking for fake friends for companionship,from your post what I see lacking is a good woman by your side,despite their numerous dramas it cannot be denied that women has this uncanny ability of soothing frayed nerves .
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Sofialuv(f): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Florence2021:
I started drinking last year thinking that I will overcome and be fine.

No friends... Nothing...

Everything is just somehow.

But I am grateful that I am alive with sound health.
you don't need to be tired get some one that will make you not to feel bored a lively person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her / Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date / Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.