Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

No Finance, No Romance! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Finance, No Romance! (11231 Views)

No Romance Without Finance? / No Finance,no Romance...how True? / No MONEY, No ROMANCE ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Finance, No Romance! by apache77(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2007
na2day? na2day, u r so pathetic, u suffer from a complex that hinges on inferioty, dats for sure, look at how desperate u r trying to validate ur status here, nobody knows u , and i doubt if any one ever will, there u went trying to sound off- i browse from home, i have this, i have that- ur rants are just the ugly self promotion of an upstart- i wish u could hear (or is it read) urself, u r a sorry idea of what a man shoiuld be, grow up. there are millions of people like u out there on the streets, mediocres who would never amount to much except what their bosses pay them, i used to think like u (though my thinking was never at the low levels urs is) till got tired of my boss and fired him(know how much he was paying me? 157k less deductions and taxes) and went to set up on ma own.Now thats something u'd never do, its more likely u'd be the one who'd get fired (make hunger no kill u o). U r just a hungry guy, simple, u shdn't think about women, since its so obvious u cant afford these demanding chics.

But come to think of it, there are differnet cadres of women- the low lifers who know they dont even merit to ask a man for money, another category who'd cook for u and even borrow u money, then the sophisticated category who need money by the second and then the social climbers who'd only hang with celebrities. There is a woman out there for every man(and am sure there's one for u too), so u r free to make ur pick. So know its not every woman that demands money, if u r talking about demanding chics then, may be u r looking @ the wwrong places wwithout recourse to ur poor financial state.

The fine chics always have men running after them, even begging to spendd money on them, so they get to know pretty quickly they dont have to pander to a man to get the good things of life. If a woman is not fine and ddoesnt have much traffic on her, then she wont be too confident demanding from a guy she ensnares, would she? So try the really ugly ones. Why would a girl a Chevron or MTN big boy is begging to take out to the Galleria or LaCAsa consider a weasel like u who probably is too broke most of the time to even afford a N200 beer down ur street?

But, do u know how many women on ur own sstreet who would gladly die for u? the phone girl, the one whose mother sells pepper, the local breed, next door- those ones wwould even steal to give u, y should u go for ones who demand. Because u r atracted to them. y r u attrated to them. Because of their glamor and sophistication perhaps. U think when they walk into the saloon, they make their hair for free? If they cant pay Bobbies for their hair, or buy Claarins from their own pocket, then a man somewhere must do that. If the men who foot those bills are not complaining, why sshoud u? Go for the girl who buys N200 powder instead of the one who buys MAary KAy powder for 3k or 5k. Simple.

The world is a simple place and we really are a prodduct of our choices, so makee ur choice andd stop compaling women are hoes and they like money.u will compalin and complain and complain, going to bed with hard ons every night fantasizing about the hott girl next door u cant lay. Know ur level simple.

U dont and thats why frustration rings through ur posts and blogs, ur boss doesnt pay u enough to feed and still want to keep a woman, too bad, earn more money boy----maybe one of these days i'l invite u out and buy u bottle of Dom P or cristal (know what dat is?) @ Reloaded (ever been there before?). If u r too timid to pop cristal or Dom P, i'll buy u a bottle of beer @ the Saipan or Fashion Cafe in Ikoyi (a bottle of beer there costs N900 anyway). There, u'll get to see womeen who really, really, really like money and the guys who never, never, neever mind spending on them.

So, if u dont have money, u dont have any businesss chasing a woman, it becomes torture if u have any ego at all, and its understandable u feel the way u do about women with ur cathedral sized ego and no money. Whether the Dangote's have women who are disaffected is mere polemics, and why shd u call them them dogs? u r just a big fool. U dont know who Otedola is, u r an ignoramuss, he probaly sells u the diesel that powers ur generator at work.

And broke ass boi, u r way out of ma league when it comes to dissing so just take this little piece of advice- make money, then make more money, so when a woman requests for 100k from u, it would be like the little girl of ur neighbour who says u shd give her 5naira. U suffer from poverty of the mind, kits wworse than physical poverty.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ apache77

thanks for your gospel according to stupidity. i read it and concluded that it is either u bailed school or school totally rejected u.the later seems to be the case. see how u are contradicting yourself from paragraph to paragraph. maybe u should have read your own reply before u post. my advice, go back to primary school, at least there are night schools that can still redeem your type.

u come up here accusing me of bring something else into a totally different topic while u don't even understand the topic at all. u said there are poor pepper sellers that will die for me. well, i will gladly meet those ones, since they will die for me and i love them, meaning there is actually romance despite the lack of the "well to do" status, which proves the topic wrong and your olodo head wrong too. if the topic says " finance will bring u romance from some women" then u will be justified to bring in different levels of women and their thirst for money but since it didnt, it strongly implies that u have a poor understanding of the topic or total lack of intelligent reasoning quotient.

as per your praise of 157k, shame on u. so na 157k u dey boast about? you're a total disgrace. the fact u have your own gsm biz under one tree in ajegunle does not compare u to someone working in an oil company or any other place that is worth the sweat. even if i don't work for a company that is high profiled, at least i earn my living legitimately. and for your info, where i am, if i am fired, i still get paid still i get another job, so don't trip. u come online to boast of 200 naira beer, u dey make me laugh. one i don't drink or smoke, and i don't date women that do, get your facts right. you're one of those people that go to expensive clubs and try to hang at the gate or climb tree to peek at the action going on inside; stay there dey daydream u hear. like i said, u seem to be a product of borrow borrow money. you're the one who is pathetic, u dey lagos dey slab the streets come dey tell me say u dey date high class girls, which ones? aj babes? if they love u good but don't come here and begin to form, 900 naira beer, LMAO, e bi like say wine dey elude u, sorry oooo, na condition make crayfish bend. poor man international ltd, is that not your biz? how many people have u paid their fees thro college? how many people have u given money to start their own biz? how many people have u paid their medical bills for? how many people have u given money to change their lives for the best? you're here taking about mary kay; its seems like it is the only beauty product u know(u probably heard it from the side lines), sorry ooo, their are a lot more expensive ones. next time ur friend is paying to browse please join him and do a research before u come here to show off. and yeah, you're damn right, i am not in your poverty, borrow borrow league.

FYI: Otedola does not sell me the diesel i use( i don't even use diesel), but i did love to know him since he sells the molue driver that takes u wherever u need to go diesel(hope u know the meaning of FYI?). grin grin grin

Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
where u dey, u don run? abi ur browsing minutes don finish?
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by atutupoyo(f): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2007
Both of u are funny. @the topic, fianance fuels romance or na love u wan chop? now everybody is making money so for a guy dat wants romance he should get money.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 2:40am On Sep 20, 2007
no mind the yeye boy, na small pikin dey worry am. hin manage reach 18 con think say hin don get plenty sense. angry angry yeye dey follow am angry angry
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2007
@ apache77

go listen to the song "rock star" by Nickelback band; at least it explains how the most rich people think of the girls that make money their romance lubricator. below is the lyrics for the chorus of the song.

Cause we all just want to be big rockstars
Live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there

Every Playboy bunny
with her bleach blonde hair
and well,
Hey hey I want to be a rockstar
Hey hey I want to be a rockstar

and we all know what they meant by the "girls easy"

below is a url to the song and a video. listen to it and educate yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=J7SUP4seBL4

Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
Chei!!!

Dis pple have spammed my thread oooh

Finance n Romance, hmmm

it goes both ways people

the guy shld be able to tke care of the gal

also d gal shld take care of Him smiley

evryone will b happy then
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dakmanzero(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
@na2day and apache:

Dudes better stop fighting before oga admin bans you. You are cluttering the board with meaningless arguments

@apache77:
you feel that going to clubs, splashing money and picking up girls who would take more of that money is any different from just picking up a hoe? I'm not saying the girls are evil, or have AIDS, or are unattractive. I'm saying they are hoes. Plain and simple. I have nothing against hoes and the guys thap patronize them! Its like buying a luxury car, or fine clothes. Having a cream, Behind, bombshell of a hoe on your arm is a sure sign of financial success!!!!!

But just as a BMW is a BMW, a hoe is a hoe. Simple.

@ anyone new who didnt see my original post, here it is, before you respond to me without thinking:

The responses of the majority of naija women here have convinced me of one thing.

'They r all hoes'

To some extent or another, *almost*nevery woman in this dreadful country is a prostitute. It's just a question of when she takes the money (upfront or later, cash or kind (gifts, free transport, etc)), and whether or not shes smart enough to get you to sign an agreement to keep giving her money till the day you die (marriage)

this also goes for those in yankee. In fact over there its worse, as far as I have seen.

However,whenever I go to the UK or someone living there comes to visit, its always so striking how they are completely unimpressed they are by any display of wealth. It seems as if the mentality of women there is different. Yet another reason why it is most likely I will end up marrying someone who grew up in jand. The LovePeddler mentality is just irritating.

disclaimer: not all the women fall into thi category of course. but the vst majority do, so if your one of the exceptions, sorry, statistics are against you

@na2day:

Dont hate on guys who like to spend money on women. Its perfectly legitimate. And many 9ja men don't like a woman to spend on them, anyway. Apache obviously respects women who demand more cash (he classifies them as sophisticated, God help him), and the cash madams obviously consider themselves sophisticated, too. But a high class prostitute is still a prostitute. The mata hari was still a hoe.  Just as many men aspire to be like the robber barons of yankee or the crime dons of sicily, many women aspire to be 'society babes' or , high class hoes.

PLUS, the LovePeddler mentality makes it easy for an ugly bastard with a 2 inch kpack to have hope for the future!!! Ugly women with flat assets and scaly skin unfortunately have no such escape route,

@lamidebaby:

If you are taking offense, you are either amongst the minority or hypocritical. Somethign about the way you responded makes me feel you are amongst the minority, but I'm sorry, your kind is very very rare and there are MANY hypocrites and MANY 'sleepers' (they pretend not to be money grubbing hoes until you let them hook you) so I'm sorry- it still stands,

'they all hoes'

@Gamine

Dont water down your stance! its not

No romance no romance

its

No finance No romance

so its not as simple as 'taking care of'. It is 'giving money to'

LovePeddler is as LovePeddler does. Finito!
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
Where did all dis hate generate from??

yes i will giv money to my husband, lover, boy friend

buy him things, take him out

He shld be able to do d same for me
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dakmanzero(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
grin if i may remind u gamine,

yes ooh

i wonder why a man shldnt hav money to take care of us

so men, take heed

u gotta have d Cash to roll with a Catch

u gotta have Money if u want the Honey

thank u

Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
Who is a Catch?

Who is Honey?

by d tym u define that u will understnd

Thnk u.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dakmanzero(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2007
easy enough!

so men, take heed

You cant take back ure words, lololol!

(also, considering your well-known stance on our, em, less than straight brothers, i doubt u would want to associate with a man that is described as a 'honey', ahem.)
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
in my definition

a Catch, is a gal whose got it all Brains, Beauty n Benjamins

same thing goes for Honey who is generally more beautiful.

so think about it.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dakmanzero(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
I see.

If you are trying to say that the 0.0000000001% of Nigerian women who actually have brains beauty and are PAID should demand FINANCE before ROMANCE,  mmmm maybe they agree with you may be they don't.

I can however bet that most likely none of the women here who agreed with you fall into that category.

And since a lady who has got it all has no reason whatsoever to demand cash except, of course, if she happens to be a hoe, it does nothing to refute what I shall now call "Scopalo's law of Naija womanhood" (giving credit to the guy who came up with the law in the first place)

"They all hoes"
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
i never stated anywhere that a gal must demand cash

all im sayin is dat d finance enhances d romance.finish

i dont know where ur hate is boilin up from sha.

and there r many gals who hv it all

u arnt lookin in d ryt places. sorry.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by niceuzor: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
shocked . . . . peeping
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by lola0041: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
my first post here i love this topic i want to comfirm this no money no show
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
pls all these quarrel na wa. what is romance? pls sum1 define romance. can i be truly romantically involved with sum1 i dont love? if yes, then finance and that kind of romance goes hand in hand which in turn means she is a hoe.
if true romance has a foundation in love then money isnt an issue, after all u need money to get u ur basic needs of life, so what's the point. the problem here is the true definition of romance, is it love, lust, flirting, or what? if u girls quickly reply love, then all of u in support of the topic don get f9 because considering the fact that God is the embodiment of love, and he loves us whether we are rich or poor he does loves us, then what kind of love are we claiming. if a woman hates her child becomes the child is having financial difficulties, wouldnt we call her the devil? so what does that make women that claim they need finance to love. if money is the primary engine, why on earth shld i stick with one woman? after all, i give her want she wants, money and i get what i want, sex(pls this is not romance). i have no problems with hoes, dem knw wetin dem want, and dem dey get am with wetin dem get. as for the brothers that go after them, good luck, i aren't trippin. i am only mad at low level under developed minds like apache77 who owns 2 gsm handsets under a tree and saying "i have my own biz", story! from his comments, it implies that the reason we work so hard is to spend the money on the next girl that wants it; very idiotic i must say. thats why ppl like him cant affect their society, not even in the most insignificant way. to all the good 9ja babes, i got no issues with u but our eyes have seen wonders in the name of "u must marry a nigerian oooo". many have gone home to pick wives only to come back and those girls show them oba. havent u notice the steady decline of nigerian men that come home to pick a wife? infact, alot of the guys now go to look at their old sch album to find a certain so and so that was a good girl back in the day and try to reconnect with her because the devil he knows is better than the angel he does know. why do we have all these problems? simple, the foundation of true relationships have been corrupted. how come our grand fathers and grand mothers had a better relationship than we do? simple, they had a better foundation for their relationship even if the marriage was arranged. so pls, money is always a good thing but if it determines who u r or what u give to ur spouse, sorry for u oooo.

FYI: the value of a true woman/wife is clearly defined in proverbs 31, read it. if u dont believe it, then stop praying to God because u and him are not on the same page. wisdom is known by her children.

Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dakmanzero(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2007
lol

@Gamine, no hate here.

hoes need love too smiley

just calling a spade a spade is all. grin

(nitpick: you *didnt* say finance enhances romance. you said NO finance NO romance!!!!!! and if only 0.0000001% of girls have it all, it doesnt mean I cant find them tongue afterall I found YOU grin )
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
LMAO, i see luv in the air, huh? is that possible? undecided

dakmanzero:

(nitpick: you *didnt* say finance enhances romance. you said NO finance NO romance!!!!!! and if only 0.0000001% of girls have it all, it doesnt mean I can't find them tongue afterall I found YOU grin )
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by sammy6(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
Its in the nature of girls to feel this way.Women are more attracted to material things.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2007
Dakman embarassed

oh well i wont argue with u

but u know d reason y we rnt dating now

u cnt provide for me??

theres no need pushin it

thanks.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by giffyted(f): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2007
u know d problem most of us have? generalisation.
$ammy how did u arrive at that logical conclusion?
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by giffyted(f): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2007
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 2:47am On Sep 22, 2007
well most of the girls here proved that the generalization is true; u r probably among the 0.01% that is different.

giffyted:

Re: No Finance, No Romance! by speciexl(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2007
for mordern day women, tue indeed!!!!!!!!
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dakmanzero(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
Gamine:

Dakman embarassed

u cnt provide for me??

theres no need pushin it

thanks.

Hmmm.

I thought the reason was I hadn't asked you out yet.

Interesting,
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by texazzpete(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2007
Gamine:

Dakman embarassed

u cnt provide for me??

theres no need pushin it

thanks.
dakmanzero:

Hmmm.

I thought the reason was I hadn't asked you out yet.

Interesting,

*chortle*
Thees ees better than ze movees, i theenk.

In the words of the immortal Borat Sagdiyev
"Is Nice!"
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dakmanzero(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2007
lol!

she has school wahala to worry about for now

lets give the li'l cherubim a break, shall we? cheesy
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dodowaski(f): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2007
Why not?
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2007
Ha ha

a correct guy at last! grin
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by na2day2(m): 4:56am On Oct 05, 2007
u be dodo true true angry angry angry

dodowaski:

Why not? Why should poor men date? Don't we have enough poor people in the world? Please babes stick to this policy: No money, no romance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Butt Implants Gone Wrong / Which Is Yours?{Graphic Pics} / I Proved Sturborn, She Puts Porn on And Make Me Watch Just To Seduce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.