Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

No Finance, No Romance! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Finance, No Romance! (11444 Views)

No Romance Without Finance? / No Finance,no Romance...how True? / No MONEY, No ROMANCE ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2007
i have entered, i left 3wks ago, . . tongue

till DEcember!!!! yah!

Back to Topic pls!
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by hobgoblin1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gamine:

@Hobgoby

whether hypothetical or not

u need money to tune things, to polish things wink
And yes suffer or enjoy is relative
but $10000000 is enjoyment for all!!! grin grin grin

enjoyment for all!!! You can say that again.

Mehn! Wat i'm gonna do with that kind of money!

The point i just want to drive out is that, nature sometimes put us in some situations that makes us discard our previous criteria. Sometimes we end up not having all the options that we tot we had. And in the long run we still turn out happy.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Elgaxton(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
Money is the Oil that Lubricates a Love - based Relationship!
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by dremoney(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Seun

No normal guy will spend all his money on a lady but u made ur point ab-initio which i absolutely support.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Sarifat(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
No finance No romance? well i do not believe in that because i have never dated a guy for his money in the past and i do not think i will ever do such, i am the hard working type i beleive so much in myself, i do not want to rely on anybody not even my parent.

Now tell me you can never date a guy that is not financially ok, agreed that the money is there today what if is no longer there tomorrow that means the love will suddenly fail is that not it.?

Ladies pls let us all learn how to be able to stand on our own without leaning on anybody, because they can fail at anytime, i mean anything can happen.

No hard feelings though smiley
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by iykee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
Doyin, nah claim to traditional title u wan use claim ur owm, in nigeria today money can buy you a throne,but can it buy you a wife?
I agree with Gamine, we need money, if that was not the case then i probably would of been married by now ,dont you think?
But we have to know when that money becomes the sole criteria in marriage, when ladies now wait to marry "ready made men" and then enjoy where they dont know anything about the money apart from the fact that there is money , AND IT IS TO BE SPENT.
But keep your title in line, heaven knows that in Nigeria today its much easier to pick a traditional title than it is to acquire M.R.S (mrs)
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2007
Who is sayin u must date a guy for money

chei this pple sef

twistin things anyhow. . .

im just saying havin money only makes things sweeter grin
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by saintchux(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2007
I agree with everyone, yes we need money, but the question should be how much money.

How much do I need to make my g/f happy. What really constitute her happiness, is it taking her to silver bird, TFC or going to club. Is it staying indoor through out the weekend. Is it the man he is? The choice is yours.

To me money contribute less to the happiness in relationship. If money = happiness then rich people would have been the happiest people on earth. But they are not.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by bikokwe(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gamine easy oooooooooo.the bible says don't bother bout clothes food shelter, if God can care for the lilies,how much more us.I think we should talk bout comfortability rather than luxury or bein wealth.At least he should b able to cater for basic needs.Any guy that can't do that,should go back to the drawin board n re-access himself not forgettin "monkey by grade" Its not all bout money he should b capable of meetin basic needs.once again remember gamine say if u fine pas cinderella,u go still old oooooo anyway as the clock continues to go clockwise priorities go change
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2007
Biko, wetin u dey talk

i no understand o, biko
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by amaikama(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gamine! him talk say make u love am jeje! love am tender!! money no be problem. finish, i don talk am for ram. grin
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by saintchux(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gamine:

Biko, wetin u dey talk

i no understand o, biko

u are using biko biko here, a u igbo? very soon now it will turn to igbo girls too like money.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by bikokwe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2007
gamine!gamine dupri.i say easy oooo.rephrase ur statement make bein comfortable ur priority rather than being wealthy.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Akan(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Gamine

the way u de smile for that ur pic e bi like say one Nairaland bobo don drop him very last kobo for u, but even then the pic dey tell me sat u still want more, nah wao  cheesy
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2007
im not IGBO OOOh, i think evryone on this forum knoes. . . lol grin

Anyways after bein comfortable nko

Wont u look for correct Chair make u sidon

Comfortability, yes.
but then again it is relative. . .

Comfortable for me means. . . . . . grin

@Akan
tongue tongue
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by bikokwe(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gamine may i hook u up to one militant,he is havard.as in so much.how u c am? wink
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Gamine(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hook me na

No be only harvard na Pricetin angry
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by bikokwe(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2007
After dem catch fish wetin dey happen?my opinion na say pepper soup na em get am oooo.after dat,na SHIT sorry defaecate
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by pterygott(f): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
All Naija gals, can I hear a BIG YEAH!!!!??
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
Even me sef, i luv to check my account every morning to see how im fairing. I shop in correct places, eat good food. so if a man too loves good things of life, why will the women go for the brokeass.

but, u need to tread carefully, so u wont enter the trap of the the otokotos. Intel tells me gurls that run after money blindly are mostly the victims of ritual killings. sha be careful.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by niceuzor: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
Oh shit page 3 now going to page 4

i came late men!!!

Gamine has come with another HOT topic

i guess she must be HOT

back to topic

NO finance NO Romance

i think so gamine

its fraustrating when u don't have finance & romance!!!

but when u have finance i bet you romance will surely come

i guess this sound pleasant!!! wink
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Jackal(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Gamine,

No Finance, No Romance?

I disagree with u.
There's no reason for me to spend on ma woman before i get romance.
Afterall, we both enjoy it  . . . . . .Is it only the man that enjoys romance?
The quality time i give ma woman should replace the money/funds and that settles it.
My woman should work and fend for herself and not expect me to buy her sanitary pads or fix her hair for her.

What are we talking about here?
In ma own neighbourhood, the ladies will not even allow u to pay for anything on a date . . . Everyone goes DUTCH!!!!!!!!
Are you trying to say women should prostitute themselves before they . . . . . . . . . .?
Looking at this intrinsically, . . . . You are practically saying MEN have to pay their way to find ROMANCE.
Blimey!!!!!!!!!If that aint prostitution then we have a warped definition of the word.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by emirategun(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
caution peeps!

Much as I would like to frown at the reality of romance being tied to finance, I think it's always helpful when a woman sets out to be independent; at such she acts as a backup in case of her man's fall finance wise. finding a 'middle ground,'*don't know what it is though lol* the right balance can be tricky.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by RichyBlacK(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2007
@ Gamine
Shay na money finance you want? No problem.

Me, I no fear that condition. I get enough wad. My only condition be say as I get money like this, why my woman need to work?

IF FINANCE THEN STAY AT HOME MOM!

Stay at home and take care of my kids (I'm even considering home schooling them grin). Fear wetin? Money is no problem!!!
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by ssRhino: 2:03am On Aug 31, 2007
One Nija movies says a man that has no money is a DEAD man

The bible says " Money answereth all things"
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by WarfyBoy(m): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2007
these days wey b day men dey hard to find, if you b gal u c any man wey wan manage you with 1 meal a day u no go happy? lol, just kidding

but moni is not everyin, moni like i have leartn only cement love, its never the foundation, without moni love will still take its place, excpet for those that does not kno the definition of love that just want to flirt around for the sake of having a guy

gals big up
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by MP007(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2007
i just hate ladies that believe that men should take care of all their needs, and u stil complaining that he treats u like crap? , whatever happened to "gender equality", giver and receiver relationship, sucks !
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by wesan123(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2007
Na wa o  shocked
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Rukkyj(f): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2007
Very intresting topic i will say. No finance! No Romance!! There is sense in that statement but then it is not all about the money. So don't be carried away by money money one could get into trouble by that, be wise and don't be follow follow in the sense that it worked for A doesn't meant it will work for B.
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Elgaxton(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2007
Abeg o! all then bbaes rfor this forumn!

Make una no go marry Yahoozie o, Their money never lasts !

@Gamine

where u dey stay for abj?
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by hobgoblin1(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2007
@Elgaxton

she don tell u say she don relocate to Lagos.

wetin, sef! cheesy
Re: No Finance, No Romance! by Elgaxton(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2007
@hot_goblin

I no see that word relocate for her post o, abi u get interest? grin

Back to topic and leave the two of us alone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? / How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.