Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22952 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by bizzibodi(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Anybody that survives this APC misrule need to give himself CERTIFICATE OF SURVIVAL.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Okwyjesus(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

Their social intervention is best in history.

Govt loan during Covid 19 did a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Jamalson(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
SK1SOLA:
Lagos Ibadan express what a smooth ride to lagos

2 N- power
3-security in the the south
4- 2 niger bridge
5- good will
6- census
My brother you forgot to add covid 19 palliative

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Biggeststar01: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
SK1SOLA:
Lagos Ibadan express what a smooth ride to lagos

2 N- power
3-security in the the south
4- 2 niger bridge
5- good will
6- census

1- BS
2- n power that has benefited the poor masses in what way?
3- 2 Niger bridge that who asked for? After excluding that while region from Nigeria economic benefits, they later found out that the region has natural gas and they build Niger bridge as a bribe or what?
4- good kini? Ori yen sare!!
5- census that confirmed that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world? Una mumu too much

Enjoy your suffering, I no dey Nigeria and I won't be helping you suffer your suffer grin
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Nairaland is a general platform with several threads, there is a section for everything, if you want to lament or wail all day simply find the appropriate thread and knock yourselves out.

Nobody is saying you shouldnt cry but find a crying venue, because you are sad does not mean everybody must be sad, what some people are just looking is stories to give them hope @least.... don't ruin it.

Oh, it's now my responsibility to whitewash a horrible administration so I can give hope to who?

Are you really located in Nigeria?

Have you spoken with the people?

Are you aware that you are gaslighting Nigerians right now?
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Biggeststar01:

1- BS
3- 2 Niger bridge that who asked for? After excluding that while region from Nigeria economic benefits, they later found out that the region has natural gas and they build Niger bridge as a bribe or what?
5- census that confirmed that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world? Una mumu too much

Enjoy your suffering, I no dey Nigeria and I won't be helping you suffer your suffer grin

Please note that the opinion of the poster you replied is fabricated and invented.

Nigerians know otherwise.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Gilgil: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Plus the 2nd Niger Bridge will be tolled.

Biggeststar01:

1- BS

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by reddingtonblack: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Saintmary:

Oh, it's now my responsibility to whitewash a horrible administration so I can give hope to who?

Are you really located in Nigeria?

Have you spoken with the people?

Are you aware that you are gaslighting Nigerians right now?

That it was a terrible, worst and tragedic administration for you does not mean it didnt favor some, the man that owns the filling station in my area changed cars 3 times just within the last 4yrs,
That i didnt build house within buhari administration does not mean no one is building house, that buhari policy didnt favour majority doesnt negate there are some people who enjoy buhari harsh policies, like the POS guyz & fuel attendants right now

Like i said find the appropriate thread for your mood and vent it all out, lets those wey get testimony do there own tew.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

That it was a terrible, worst and tragedic administration for you does not mean it didnt favor some, the man that owns the filling station in my area changed cars 3 times just within the last 4yrs,
That i didnt build house within buhari administration does not mean no one is building house, that buhari policy didnt favour majority doesnt negate there are some people who enjoy buhari harsh policies, like the POS guyz & fuel attendants right now

Like i said find the appropriate thread for your mood and vent it all out, lets those wey get testimony do there own tew.

You don't understand, every milestone I crossed between 2015 and 2023 is in spite of this administration, not because of it.

Their plan is for me to stay in one place, but God pass them.

I cannot credit such people for God's goodness over my life, God forbid.

So, don't ask me to share testimonies of the faithfulness of the outgoing president in my life.

This administration failed woefully and horribly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Mobilises Affiliates In Preparation For Industrial Action / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.