Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22951 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by phemmie06(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Not submitting to the rule of law...... Most especially on naira redesign, that really affect APC.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by elujah1(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.
Mention few. The train attacks and Owo massacre happened during Jonathan I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by hallelluyah(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by onadana: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
COVID 19 LOAN....Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ictplotter(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Apc government best gifts to Nigerians are sorrow, tear and blood.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by PecE2Make: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
NIGERIA IS AT THE THRESHOLD OF A NEW DAWN

According to God's word in Proverb 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

BEFORE YOU VOTE ON PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ON 25TH FEBRUARY 2023

*Remember Inflation
*Remember all ASUU strikes
*Remember fuel scarcity
*Remember naira scarcity
*Remember the sufferings in Nigeria
*Remember victims of Leki toll gate
*Remember the victims of ENDSARS
*Remember all promises made and not fulfilled
*Remember all the victims of bandits
*Remember all the victims of herdsmen attack
*Remember even innocent Fulanis killed
*Remember all the victims of accidents due to bad roads
*Remember the victims of Osun catholic church killing.

Do you want to travel safely to other states in Nigeria? Do you want your children to have good jobs and take care of you?
Do you want a country where getting jobs would not be who you know?
Are you ok with the status quo?

The power is in your PVC.
Vote the new and positive Nigeria you desire to see.

Vote the party that can LABOUR for us, not the party that will make us labourers.

Vote Integrity

BE WISE. VOTE WISELY, 8 YEARS IS NOT 8 DAYS.

I pray that God Himself should rescue Nigeria from the hands of the wicked leaders, and send her a deliverer.

God frustrate anyone or institution that dears to manipulate Nigeria general election. Isaiah 59:16

4 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by mechanics(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Increase in DTA of civil and public servants and implementation of the minimum wage.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by LegacyB: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
A lot
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Promoter2: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
They made me leave Nigeria. I'm grateful

5 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Manager001: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Suffering, tears and sorrow

4 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by backtovillage: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Electricity is the best
But the rest are worst

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by PeterObi4LP: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Even the outgoing President MBuhari don't want APC to rule this country again because of the caliber of theifery people in the party. Buhari doing everything possible to ensure Tinubu doesn't win, hence, Tinubu will become the landlord of Nigeria and his son CBN governor.

6 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ObiDatti85(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by html14java(f): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
What are APC Supporters really enjoying under this regime that they aren't telling us?

Are they exchanging the dollar for 150?
Abi they're buying bag of rice at 15k?
Or they're getting fuel at a discount price of 15 naira.

Again, Tinubu should come and name his assets in 1996.
It is obvious that 99.9% of Assets owned by Tinubu were acquired post 1999.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

After forfeiture of his drug proceeds in Chicago, Tinubu had nothing. Everything he owns today are at the expense of Lagos State Indigenes and Residents.

Let me ask you, did Tinubu make any handover note to Fashola??
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Your guess is as good as mine.

APC as a party should be apologizing to Nigerians and campaigning for Peter Obi to be President, not asking for our Votes.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by lemika: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Hope the respond u getting says it all op

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Spuggie: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
It would be marvellous and worth the while if PMB gives us a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by bluefilm: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
APC was a big mistake.

A big regrettable mistake.

Dasall.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by JeffRock: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
We enjoyed Gangster hardship

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
The wonderful and entertaining lies of Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by IbileIfe: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
My Response To Prof. Pat Utomi of Labour Party on Arise TV
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpAnowtDRmf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Prof. Pat Utomi. You are too educated to be so ignorant of the indices of human capacity development which the World Bank have used to evaluate the outstanding success of the administration of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) since 2015 to 2023.

Nobody can deny the unprecedented achievements of Nigeria in the tech industry, because of commitment and investment of the government to startups that made Nigeria to become the startups capital of Africa ahead of Egypt, South Africa and Kenya and having more Unicorns on the continent.

Lagos is fast becoming like what California is in entertainment industry and tech industry with the acceleration of the development of tech startups and SMEs creating millions of new jobs since 2015 with booming fintechs; over 22 million Nigerians trading in crypto currency attracting Binance to Nigeria and in 2018, the Decent Platform sent an ambassador to meet with me in Lagos and the news was all over Crypto Valley and Silicon Valley. I was also one of the techies who met with Mark Zuckerberg, the Co-founder and CEO of Facebook (now Meta) in August, 2016 in his first visit to subSaharan Africa.

For the first time, Nollywood attracted the IMAX Corporation of Canada (after meeting with me in Lagos), Netflix, Amazon and others and increasing the numbers of cinemas in Nigeria creating hundreds of thousands of jobs in the Nigerian film industry. I signed a partnership with Cinewav of Singapore, the first partnership between Singapore and Nigeria for the film industry.

Lagos has the largest Rice Mill and refinery in Africa. The BRT public transport service has saved us from the dangers and nightmares of the "Molue" buses on the road and the Blue Line Rail public transport service is another development that will accelerate the growth of the commercial capital of Nigeria. The GDP of Lagos State has made Lagos the 4th biggest economy in Africa.

The facts are undeniable and the indices are global. The government of the APC is not responsible for your failures in the banking industry and the consequences of the failures of Peter Obi when he was the Governor of Anambra State and failed to industrialize the state and increased poverty.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Racoon(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2023
The whole thing is just an enigma. The jazz APC used on Nigeria nah helele.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by PeterObi4LP: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2023
dat9jaguy:

What is your motivation for asking such a question
Why do you want to know what others enjoyed. Life na per head. If I tell you now how would it benefit you or me sef. Guy rest, you no get yern.

Na them, Yoro Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Emmasnoop(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Failure

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Idiko1: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
I say melancholic idiocy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Tony4000: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
I enjoyed the awakening of the youths nationwide

4 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Bizibi(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
I still can't understand what they did with the billions they borrowed.......

4 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by bishopkay: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
I got shot at by terrorists! Remember APC chieftains confessed they brought in these terrorists in 2014/15 to disrupt things had GEJ won? I'm not even hard on them enough!

God punish anyone pushing APC for presidency! In my State Delta, APC can win gubernatorial but for presidency, with a terrorist as running mate? God forbid BATthing!!

6 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ambrosedmax(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.
so now I don't think before I ply Kaduna - Abuja express way?

I don't think before I go on road trips?
I don't just think, I have my heart on my hands all through the journey, I lost a friend to kidnappers in Kaduna, even after we've paid the ransom of 4m.

My colleague is suicidal today because of his experience with kidnappers in kogi state, all he had was given to them, his business crumbled. He came home with a broken arm.

So many Christians are being killed up north, or is it because the min for information has been working so hard to minimize the reports on air?

Please it became worst than you think.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by eldoradoxx: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
Bombs planted by APC criminals who bombed a sitting government out of power, but their games are over.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by baldwin84(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Lagos-Ibadan express...it's helps my business

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by iwaeda: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

Nothing, but hardship. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP

Npower failed how? A lot of people benefited from it. It wasn’t meant to be gainful employment but a paid internship/apprenticeship

I hear there were a couple of programmes targeted at farmers too.

I didn’t partake in any so I can’t tell with certainty

I’d rather we talk about administrations rather than parties. Political parties are merely vehicles in Africa, let’s hold leaders accountable rather than political parties

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.