Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22949 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by bjtinz: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Makurdi to Abuja is now sweet double lane smooth road thanks to Buhari. 👍
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by onadana: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2023
gimakon:

I no even see this one.

How I got it was a miracle.All through my phone ooo
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by onadana: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
gimakon:

I no even see this one.

How I got it was a "miracle" applied through my phone.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
onadana:

How I got it was a miracle.All through my phone ooo

You see am, Na miracle you call am. Me i no even see am, Palliative I no see, Na only Shege I see.
That broom way day APC Flag, come Tomorrow, we go use am sweep them comot Aso Rock. Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Tycyborg(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2023
baldwin84:
Lagos-Ibadan express...it's helps my business

Ore expressway from ijebu ode to Edo, ibadan road
Power supply increased
Latest Military hardwares , plans and tanks,
Naval international surveillance first in Nigeria since 1960. Buhari did it.
No more suicide bombers unlike before, 2nd Nigeria bridge and roads in Anambra, international airport support for Anambra,
Increment and implement of minimum wage, free and fair election, first bvas since 1960 and so many more, but we are tribalistic, partisanship and full of hate in this country to see the good from something we are not in support with even if that thing is working and yet we blame politicians but we are the problem judging from all I read here. Damn!
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by membranus: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Be careful of Obi, he hates other tribes:

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Tycyborg(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Npower failed how? A lot of people benefited from it. It wasn’t meant to be gainful employment but a paid internship/apprenticeship

I hear there were a couple of programmes targeted at farmers too.

I didn’t partake in any so I can’t tell with certainty

I’d rather we talk about administrations rather than parties. Political parties are merely vehicles in Africa, let’s hold leaders accountable rather than political parties

It's because they are full of hate and you wonder why the country is not moving... If you do the best for them they will still hate it, tribalistic in nature is this country citizens.imaging the ibadan expressway being good and smooth now, some people still blame accident happening there as apc being blood thirst killing drivers without blaming the driver for over speed on a good road... Yet we wonder why the country is backward with stupid thinking adults all over the country. We blame politicians for our own misdeed and mistake.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Temidayo9(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
affable4:
We love our oppressors.

We are tribalistic.

We easily forget our troubles.

And I think illiteracy adds to our stupidity. Educated illiterates are worse off.
I think the issue is that those that also coming irrespective of their party name or logo are the same. Thats the way it is.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Slynation(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Under Tinubu’s administration, their won’t be a room for owing salaries across all states..

Vote wisely..
So we should forgive APC and vote for APC just because Tinubu is contesting, the same Tinubu that brought Buhari to power, you are only routing for Tinubu because he's Yoruba, Kunle!! accept your tribalistic nature with your full chest...!! cheesy
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by veekid(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2023
happney65:

grin grin grin . Veekid are you ready to work in Chinese coalmines
if that will take us closer to fucking Chinese babes, why not? grin grin grin
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Menclothing: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Train

I used it couple of times and 2nd Niger bridge
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Ray02: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Npower failed how? A lot of people benefited from it. It wasn’t meant to be gainful employment but a paid internship/apprenticeship

I hear there were a couple of programmes targeted at farmers too.

I didn’t partake in any so I can’t tell with certainty

I’d rather we talk about administrations rather than parties. Political parties are merely vehicles in Africa, let’s hold leaders accountable rather than political parties
Who/what was held responsible during previous governments? Lol
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Invest4growth: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Ulterior motive. All parties are devil'. Select your own devil through the ballot box
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Mrmb: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

Infrastructures, power and elections free of government interference
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by headboyprince(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.
oya begin to list the too many things.. youre only attacking PDP era ... PDP never had Fulani terrorist, recession back to back, naira scarcity.. shocked shocked

APC even hide palliative during the COVID .. they'll go down as the worst govt Nigeria ever had.. save my post because it'll happen... grin
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by onadana: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2023
gimakon:

You see am, Na miracle you call am. Me i no even see am, Palliative I no see, Na only Shege I see.
That broom way day APC Flag, come Tomorrow, we go use am sweep them comot Aso Rock. Nonsense people.

I feel you bro...
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by qtx(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge
Ensuring free and fair election tomorrow

[b]Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP and attacked by APC bandits
[/b]

grin you are wicked
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by qtx(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.
Na dem be this. They have come shocked
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Brushstrokes20: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Absolutely NOTHING undecided
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF undecided

Satanic, sadistic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
I enjoyed high dollar rate 1$ is equal to 800N
It's very delicious

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by MightySparrow: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC and Buhari were the worst things that ever happened to Nigeria. In fact, Buhari was a monumental failure of epic proportions.

They even borrowed to do the projects they claimed they did without clear-cut repayment plans! I hope they didn't sell our sovereignty to China because I am not ready to work in Chinese coalmines now.

I am Obidients for different reasons.
Buhari is the only bad thing that happen to Nigeria. Apart from him, the advancement enjoyed by SW before their amalgamation was envisaged but not realized on national level. However, the good works in Oyo State under Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Ambode, Oshiomole,Zulum, etc cannot be forgotten.
Buhari is representative of APC.

Buhari has spoilt show for others.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urchins are now speechless

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Bamibor: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
dynicks:
How proud my thumb would appear immediately after av voted for HE PETER OLUWATOSIN AHMED OBI!!

Please use your index finger, it's a safer bet to avoid your prints crossing the lines

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by franchasofficia: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
In a sane country that want progress and to kill future corruption by government officials, as Buhari is handing over, all APC political office holders from President down to LGA Chairman ought to be marched to a waiting Black Maria to transport them from the handing over ceremony to a mass execution site where trigger happy masked men are waiting to shoot them mercilessly until their heart fall off their heartless chests angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Babaibe: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
It is imperative to know that APC in the last 8 years was ruled by a dictator in civilian regalia. He and his cabal ruled independently, deviating from the predesigned template of the party. This is clear to all, as this same cabals are working relentlessly to sabotage the effort of the party candidate in the next election. This they want to achieve by putting up policy that will guarantee the acceptance of their fellow Fulani brother. While, the true man of the people that has single-handedly sustained a megacity with or without federal government support is being blackmailed due to Buhari stupid and lacklustre performance. This time, as we prepared to vote tomorrow, Nigerians should vote for personality and not political party. They should judge by personal antecedent and not by fake propaganda from desperate sect that have painted our social media with lies, packaging a monster and liar as God sent. A man who failed at micro level can not be successful if given a bigger task. Despite having excess crude oil fund, pensions were not paid, tuition increased with over 130%, health workers were on strike, security was zero and local government autonomy was not recognized for 8 years. Therefore, denying Anambra people several benefits that could have guaranteed rapid growth. Buhari's candidate ATIKU ABUBAKAR on the other hand, is the most corrupt man in Nigeria. Ask him what happened to the Nigeria custom fund. Ask him about the countless billions stolen by him and Obasanjo PDP when they are in power. It is important to know that Yoruba's never endorse Obasanjo but Falae, but to appease the south because of Abiola's death, Hausa man in yoruba tribe enjoyed their corporate anointing. These cabals can not be bigger than Nigerians, and the reasons we need to vote out the remnant of Buhari called Atiku. Otherwise, Nigerians should prepare for Fulani killing, kidnapping, raping and molestation as constantly seen during Buhari era. If Buhari can betray Tinubu after the latter supported his mandate for his fellow Fulani brother, then Atiku is clearly another Buhari loading. Tinubu is the Nigerian hope, the friend of the poor and the architect of modern day lagos. Vote Tinubu, vote wisely. I am sure, by God's grace, we shall celebrate Bola Ahmed Tinubu victory on monday.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by orisa37: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
NOTHING.

MACBAN HAS DELT MERCILESSLY WITH THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Brushstrokes20: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sorrow, tears and blood are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK undecided
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Bobbiee: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Olam09:

Dumbfuck 2018, 2019 was way better untill COVID pandemic started and this protest which almost saw Lagos burn to the ground.

Keep deceiving yourself morön. You fücks act like you don't live in Nigeria. Bloody saboteurs and foreign agents. How much do they fücking pay you to encourage the suffering of millions or is your mental retärdation so pronounced that you don't have a clue how the world works? Mark my words, a day is coming when the masses will have had enough and they'll round you all up and lynch you in the street.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by 2paid2Bmad: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Forward it let it go viral.

#ThinkYorubaFirst

May thunder and lightning destroy your home till the fourth generation!
So they should have voted m.k.o the serial thief?
Who did Igbos vote in 1999?
I’m Yoruba and because of this tribalistic talks is why I will never vote Tinubu. Why do I care if a Yoruba man never becomes the president again if I’m doing well in my country…Fools like you are so close minded and do not see the big picture. So I should vote Tinubu because he’s Yoruba while I wallow in poverty.
It won’t be better for you and all of you that have this same thought. May a deadly disease strike all of you. Ashiere, amunkunmeko alayebaje,omo ofo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Forward it let it go viral.

#ThinkYorubaFirst

You should have considered the Yoruba people when you kicked Professor Osinbajo out of his party primaries.

Yoruba people already know what's up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
reddingtonblack:

OGA he didnt ask you to Open the book of lamentation again, there is no picture of worst you want to creat now that don't have an existing thread, 365days × 8yrs rest

The thread is for those who have just one good thing to say @least not people who have ships loads of complain,nagging & wailing as usual, know when to take a break.

This is a public forum, Nigerians are wailing everywhere, and this place is not excluded.

If you don't want wailing, stop punishing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Godszilla: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin
And a human with functioning brain is asking gud about this APC, they created the world hq of poverty. People forget mass sacking in buhari first term that lead to rise of uber(corolla).Theres always gud but 99 bad n 1 gud. Its tragic sad that someone can still support APC it defies logic. Rice 8k to 45k a staple food. This APC is a disaster
franchasofficia:
In a sane country that want progress and to kill future corruption by government officials, as Buhari is handing over, all APC political office holders from President down to LGA Chairman ought to be marched to a waiting Black Maria to transport them from the handing over ceremony to a mass execution site where trigger happy masked men are waiting to shoot them mercilessly until their heart fall off their heartless chests angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True / Swearing-In Of Nnamdi Azikiwe As The First President Of Nigeria In 1963 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.