Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22937 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Godszilla: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Its nice to hear people with open mind not close tribalistic mind that ignore the real issues but focus on tribe.

You are gud objective person.
2paid2Bmad:

May thunder and lightning destroy your home till the fourth generation!
So they should have voted m.k.o the serial thief?
Who did Igbos vote in 1999?
I’m Yoruba and because of this tribalistic talks is why I will never vote Tinubu. Why do I care if a Yoruba man never becomes the president again if I’m doing well in my country…Fools like you are so close minded and do not see the big picture. So I should vote Tinubu because he’s Yoruba while I wallow in poverty.
It won’t be better for you and all of you that have this same thought. May a deadly disease strike all of you. Ashiere, amunkunmeko alayebaje,omo ofo.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
jayworld15:

You and who were living in fear during Jonathan's time. It seems you're not alive to hear about what's going on everywhere in Nigeria, even South West that was once peaceful isn't anymore. You have to now pray to God and literarily fast not to be a victim while plying Lagos-ibadan expressway.

By their posts you shall know them, don't bother reasoning with him, his belly is typing, not his brain.

I have avoided that expressway for 2 years now, is it easy for me to not see close friends and relatives for 2 years?

They said we should not wail, they are punishing Nigerians, yet they want to gag us.

Haa

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Skmoda360(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
One word "Suffering"

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Olam09:

During there tenure i became a man, i became very independent and i started my own well paying business. Na why i still like Buhari regime.. anyone complaining about APC eight years reign is either a lazy asshole or an illiterate. You can never blame APC for the surge on cost of living and inflation.. COVID19 is to be blame. It threw the world into a rapid halt, making inflation increase by nearly 200% every one in the world felt the impact COVID Spain is mostly on the receiving end.. shebi you still dey see 1k bread buy. The cheapest bread in spain is up to 2k.

What kind of nonsense did you just type?

Did Covid-19 lock up the border between Benin Republic and Nigeria?

Do you have any idea how many lives have been lost in that axis? No one is reporting it because they are supposed to be smugglers, but everyone is crying out in defense of yahoo boys who are said to be missing through Akwuzu SARS.

The reality in Spain cannot be influenced through this elections, but Nigerians can have some relief knowing that we are not in the hands of wicked souls, is that too much to ask?

Just allow us hustle, we are not asking for handouts, let Nigerians breathe.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by happney65: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
veekid:
if that will take us closer to fucking Chinese babes, why not? grin grin grin

grin grin angry grin. Wayre re oo
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by blabulu2000: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Saintmary:

You should have considered the Yoruba people when you kicked Professor Osinbajo out of his party primaries.

Yoruba people already know what's up.

..and how has Yoruba Issue become your headache ...

Deceiver
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

You asked a honest question,

"Are we too hard on APC?"

No, we are not hard on APC, in fact, we are too lenient.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by adelana632: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Under Tinubu’s administration, their won’t be a room for owing salaries across all states..Vote wisely..Under Tinubu’s administration, their won’t be a room for owing salaries across all states..Vote wisely.....
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Saintmary(f): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

..and how has Yoruba Issue become your headache ...

Deceiver

I have just one prayer for you, God will judge you.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ayokunl: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Until we stop voting party and start voting personality we will remain at the same spot in this country.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Trollronaldo: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by BigBizzy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing to enjoy in this yeye government from apc. Stop misleading people jor

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by AFONJACOW(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yellowbar Muslims will pretend as if they didn't suffer.. cowards

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by blabulu2000: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Saintmary:

I have just one prayer for you, God will judge you.

Dollars...Leave God out of this matter and type something reasonable.....

We are here for you
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

the title of your thread asks 2 questions. you want people to answer one of the questions, the one that suits and to ignore the one that doesnt suit you. maybe you can begin by answering your questions first

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.
Those were atrocities being carried out by buhari boys, don't tell me you are comparing the security situation of then with now.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by chiboycue: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:

I think what some Nigerians enjoyed was waking up every morning, thanking God for life to see the day and praying to God to bless their hustle and to deliver them of all evil (including perilous times caused by APC's failures) that would come their ways.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Jnkay: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Many guys on tweeter are APC guys trying to insult Pastors so that people will think they are Obidients. They go as far as changing their dp to labour party dp! We know they strategies. Is a game plan, they will tweet and others with the first three persons that replied the tweet will condemn Labour party so that the Yorubas will not like Obi.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by reddingtonblack: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Saintmary:

This is a public forum, Nigerians are wailing everywhere, and this place is not excluded.

If you don't want wailing, stop punishing Nigerians.

Nairaland is a general platform with several threads, there is a section for everything, if you want to lament or wail all day simply find the appropriate thread and knock yourselves out.

Nobody is saying you shouldnt cry but find a crying venue, because you are sad does not mean everybody must be sad, what some people are just looking is stories to give them hope @least.... don't ruin it.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Friend22(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge
Ensuring free and fair election tomorrow

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP and attacked by APC bandits

Kaduna-Abuja train dine by PDP in your dreams?

Sometimes I wonder how some of you type with this kind if deep seated bias for lies.
Keep lying to yourself!
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by RighChannel: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
deltateam:

I remember when I travelled to Damaturu, Yobe state. It was peaceful with sand like desert and scattered settlements.

I doubt I can venture near any state now with Fulani herdsmen scattered waiting to kill.

Yet some people want to vote Atiku. Like seriously? Are Nigerians mentally weak?

Some Nigerians are mentally weak, it is tomorrow we'll know the Nigerians that need psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by MT: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
I will forever be thankful for the Lagos-Ibadan train
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by NLPoliceWoman: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
rayvelez:
food don ready and other urchins those useless werey go avoid the thread but if nah PO dem go deh shine face.... Awon eleribu

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique l.
Rue 2
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by mmsen: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
I enjoyed watching the fools who were shouting "Sai Baba" suffer past me. grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Skty: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing. Not one damned fvcking single thing. I wanted to say light but na lie
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by dat9jaguy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kingpele:
Nothing my only regret is voting against my brother GEJ in 2015 in bayalse because of lies tinubu told us about buharia..I thought GEJ was clueless only to vote the full version of cluelessness in 2015 but now I will vote wisely irrespective of lies coming out from the camp of tinubu and co

That is why you are a zombie. Always waiting for someone to tell you who to vote, that is why you can't take responsibility for your choices. Now internet influencers have directed you to vote Peter Obi, na to cry later say them don mislead you again. Nonsense.

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing other than hardship
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by YungMillionaire: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
I lost a family member to End SARS massacre

Yes, you lost a family member to Peter Obi's Akuzu River massacre in Anambra state.

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Derrickfoster1: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Yes, you lost a family member to Peter Obi's Akuzu River massacre in Anambra state.

No be me make your mama widow o moh
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Emdebby2: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
I enjoyed suffering in the past 8 yrs.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by YungMillionaire: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Na me make my mama widow o moh

Ndo o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Drags Ibrahim Tumsah To Court, Seizes 86 Cars, 4 Houses / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.