Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22945 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by madapcmod: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
oga MTN is almost finishing the road construction, construction is rapidly ongoing everyday...in as much as I don't like Buhari and his administration, I can't carry stupid sentiment. Since 2003 they have been awarding contract on that road but nothing to show, now this administration made show the construction goes on and almost finishing. Sometimes you need to do away it bitter sentiments!

I asked you question, please which part of Enugu Onitsha was constructed cos that my daily route

This is how you lots carry propaganda up and down to the disadvantage of south east. Is it Umunya to Awka single lane out of the dual carriageway that cause accident everyday or Agu Awka -unizik- ugwuoba that was not touched while the other lane was scrapped off ?

Go and see Lagos Ibadan express way and come back to tell me how Enugu Onitsha express way was done
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Apus: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2023
SaintUlot:

1 Distribution of prepaid meter is not a favour, the meter is a property of the Discos and under normal circumstances, it is suppose to be distributed freely, because that is what they will use to bill your power usage.

2 your Daddy's pension that was paid, is your Daddy not entitled to it? Or is it a gift? to the best of my knowledge, pension is a right of every retiree and not a favour

Enough of celebrating mediocrity

I understand your point and no one is celebrating mediocrity.

In a country where the institutions are weak and there is no sort of checks/balance, no one would have held his neck if he had failed to do so or ignore like other previous administrations. Everyone will just keep whining and complaining till the next election.

This is also a country where people celebrate wooden overhead bridges.
As much as I'm not a fan of this administration, permit me to laud the little effort made.

Again, no one is celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by brandtavern: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Custom Stubby Coolers in Australia[https://thebrandtavern.com.au/custom-stubby-holders-australia/] from The Brand Tavern ensure that your favourite drinks remain cool for longer, whether it's at the beach or in the office. We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of custom stubby holders from 8 to 19oz and most other sizes (custom orders are accepted).

Do you need a single stubby holder or thousands? We can do it! Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us and we'll get on to creating a custom cooler just for you!
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Braun007: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Personally I'm happy that the 8years is over,I'm overjoyed even,can't wait for a new party to take over.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Pablodreay: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Well infrastructures but how about bad economy and worse security
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by madapcmod: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Well, I benefitted on the AGRIC-LOAN. thanks to Apc led goverment!
"I've my voters card, I know my pollin unit and I'll vote wisely on saturday'

So loan is an achievement. Loan you will repay? Abi you don't know you can get same loan from microfinance Bank?
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by SouthernPlateau: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Free Opera Mini 50mb daily browsing.. at least I could still reach nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Dagz007(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Stop this mind game... This isn't about any party.
APC , PDP nor LP hasn't done anyone either good or bad.
Don't make it look like it's the work of the party, LP is unknown to no one , even your supposed holier than thou was a member of supposedly corrupt PDP that we all voted out to try APC which still failed.
So pls stop putting it on party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Thinkam:
Improved power supply in my location, but the downside is, the power charges also increased.

But since the new year the power supply has become worse tho.

So APC's 6yrs good expensive power supply.

Aside that APC has been a massive failure that doesn't deserve a minute longer to exist.

Which one be imporoved power supply. 8 years we no see any improved here o. Even this one i day use send this thing na battery way i charge with gen.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by happney65: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC and Buhari were the worst things that ever happened to Nigeria. Buhari was a monumental failure of epic proportions.

They even borrowed to do the projects they claimed they did without clear-cut repayment plans! I hope they didn't sell our sovereignty to China because I am not ready to work in Chinese coalmines now.

grin grin grin . Veekid are you ready to work in Chinese coalmines
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by correctguy101(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC and Buhari were the worst things that ever happened to Nigeria. Buhari was a monumental failure of epic proportions.

They even borrowed to do the projects they claimed they did without clear-cut repayment plans! I hope they didn't sell our sovereignty to China because I am not ready to work in Chinese coalmines now.

Are my eyes deceiving me?

Don't forget this, before now and ever before, this contraption called Nigeria has never been a sovereign State.

If you feel otherwise, please enlighten this ancestor when in his_story the said claim has ever been true...
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Badgers: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
The president’s lackluster attitude even at the height of the end sars protests.

Nigeria burned and PMB played the fiddle like emperor Nero and picked his teeth. Someone reply me with that photo please.

We all enjoyed that one very much.

Lol... The man was scared, he thought the protesters were heading to the villa. If only we know knew the power we wield as masses

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2023
DonClericuzo:

You the senseless here , The op asked a valid questions.

To you right . Now, since you are defender of the universe, how does this question help your life or intellectual development. Dull people everywhere.

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2023
onadana:
COVID 19 LOAN....Shikena.

I no even see this one.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Na them, Yoro Muslim

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by nairanaira12: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge
Ensuring free and fair election tomorrow

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP and attacked by APC bandits

Even the 2nd Niger bridge was the brainchild of Peter Obi
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by nairanaira12: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.

Attack on churches were worse under Buhari.

We were never able to go to the farm because of buhari's murderous brothers

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ladywise: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Cavalier: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2023
[/b] I will in all honesty say that what I enjoyed the most under this Buhari government is improved Power Supply as I now have 18-20hours of light in a day and for the first time in my adult life,I experienced 5 straight days of light without blinking once.[b]
[/b]OP said we shouldn't talk about our sufferings so I would suspend those thoughts for now.[b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Faposky95: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2023
...power was better ......than in Jona's time.
... Nigeria became more odekpe to many....which in some sense is not too bad
.. improved susceptibility to hardships...
NDLEA.....big ups....
...introduced PetObi.....
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Sunnypan: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2023
We suffered and smiled in the past 8 years. But we want to get it right now by voting Obi and Datti.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Karleb(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2023
You people suddenly forget how the norms before APC is now the luxury.

Before APC, you could get a brand new latest iPhone for N100k.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Olam09(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Bobbiee:

Did covid start in 2016 or have you typically forgotten that too. APC supporters are notorious for their short term memory which is evidence of low intelligence

Dumbfuck 2018, 2019 was way better untill COVID pandemic started and this protest which almost saw Lagos burn to the ground.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Britishpea: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2023
vastolord4:
Honestly speaking, Osinbajo shouldn't be included in the havoc apc has done in the past 8 years. He's not clueless and definitely not a party to it

You are dumber than I actually thought. Osinbajo shouldn’t be included even when he heads the economic team but Tinubu should be included even when he doesn’t work for Buhari. Osinbajo is 100 times part of the rubbish Buhari did to Nigeria. He had so many ways to resign. He could cite 100 reasons to resign. Is he not collecting salaries? So what exactly is he doing in the government? Oh he’s just sitting in the office doing nothing. Most of you are too goatish!
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Tycyborg(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge
Ensuring free and fair election tomorrow

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP and attacked by APC bandits

Increased minimum wage
Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF), investing over a billion dollars in three flagship projects: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge, Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway.

– Executive Order 7 mobilizing private investment into the development of key roads and bridges like Bodo-Bonny in Rivers and Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki-Ojota in Lagos

– Highway Development and Management Initiative (HDMI), a public-private partnership program to mobilise, in its first Phase, over a Trillion Naira in private investment into the development and maintenance of 12 Roads, amounting to 1,963km in length.

– More than 360 billion Naira worth of Sukuk Bonds raised since 2017 for dozens of critical road projects across all six geopolitical zones

Ore road, ibadan road.
Truly we are ingrates... If I were to be president I won't do anything because even if I do, Nigerians will still complain...
All these pdp never did...

Completion of New Terminals for International Airports in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt

– Construction of New Runway for Abuja and Enugu International Airports

– Presidential approval for four International Airports as Special Economic Zones: Lagos, Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

– Approval for new private-sector funded deep sea ports: Lekki Deep Sea Port (Construction already well underway, for completion in 2022); Bonny Deep Sea Port (Ground-breaking done in March 2021); Ibom Deep Sea Port; and Warri Deep Sea Port

– Development of capacity at the Eastern Ports:

o In December 2017, Calabar Port commenced export of bulk cement to Tema Port in Ghana

o In 2019, three container ships berthed at Calabar Port, for the first time in eleven years

o Dredging of Warri Port (Escravos Bar—Warri Port channel) completed in 2018

o On October 30, 2019, an LPG Tanker operated by NLNG, berthed in Port Harcourt – the first time ever an LPG ship berthed in any of the Eastern Ports

o On December 8, 2019, Onne Port received JPO VOLANS (owned by Maersk), the FIRST gearless and largest container vessel (265.07 metres) to call at any Eastern Port in Nigeria.

o On August 1, 2019, Onne Port’s Brawal Terminal received MSC GRACE, its first container vessel since 2012.

Federal Maritime University, in Delta State
Nigerian Army University, in Borno State
Six new Colleges of Education (one per geopolitical zone: Odugbo, Benue State; Isu, Ebonyi State; Ekiadolor, Edo State; Gidan Madi, Sokoto State; Jama’are, Bauchi State; and Iwo, Osun State).
Six new Federal Polytechnics in Kaltungo, Gombe State; Ayede, Oyo State; Daura, Katsina State; Shendam, Plateau State, Ohodo, Enugu State; and Ugep, Cross River State.
Under the phased implementation of the National Youth Policy, 6 Federal Science & Technical Colleges (FSTC) were established in 2020, as follows: FSTC Ogugu, Kogi State; FSTC Hadeija, Jigawa State; FSTC Umuaka, Imo State; FSTC Igangan, Oyo State; FSTC Ganduje, Kano State; FSTC, Amuzu, Ebonyi State. Five (5) additional Federal Science and Technical Colleges (FSTC) will come on-stream in 2021, and will be located in Bauchi, Plateau, Sokoto, Enugu and Cross River States.

Military hardwares and weapon, naval surveillance for international waters and many more
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by colossus91(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2023
badthinds:
Would it count if I said that I enjoyed suffering? grin

Nlfpmod, I think Nigerians deserve this thread to at least evaluate the performance of APC in a time when everyone's focused on campaign.

That’s low sperm count na e no Dey count grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Soulsymbol99: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2023
I don't believe APC and ENJOYMENT should be in same sentence

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Lamasta(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

8 years of pain sorrow and anguish APC came to kill, steal and destroy Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by DesignAssasin(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Ha ha, eleyi pọ now.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by membranus: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Yorubas please be wary of Obi, he has hidden hatred against us:

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by larrypourl(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
madapcmod:

So loan is an achievement. Loan you will repay? Abi you don't know you can get same loan from microfinance Bank?

Don't compare microfinance bank interest rate to government agric interest loan. Whatever form of loan you get from MFB can never be compared with govt loans. Dem no bi same sir. MFB interest is killing. Government agric loans are given moratorium of 6months or more. Majority of those that got the Nirsal loans haven't started paying sef, that's if they'll even pay. I prefer thrift to any Bank loan sef.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by mechanics(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Bekermann:

OK. Let's hope they implement that soon.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.