Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22950 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by BeauBragnar11: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
We are too soft on them.

And I'm not even joking!!

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Srredkita(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
As an urchin.
High exchange rate.
High rate of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by bishopkay: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2023
ambrosedmax:
so now I don't think before I ply Kaduna - Abuja express way?

I don't think before I go on road trips?
I don't just think, I have my heart on my hands all through the journey, I lost a friend to kidnappers in Kaduna, even after we've paid the ransom of 4m.

My colleague is suicidal today because of his experience with kidnappers in kogi state, all he had was given to them, his business crumbled. He came home with a broken arm.

So many Christians are being killed up north, or is it because the min for information has been working so hard to minimize the reports on air?

Please it became worst than you think.
There was an attempt on me and my friends along the Makurdi Lafia road. Thank God for good instincts and driving. They were on army camouflage and in-between two check points less than a kilometer apart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by KevMitnick: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2023
The only good thing APC has done in their 8 years of misrule is waking up southern Nigerians from their political slumber. For the first time in a very long while, voter apathy in the south has dropped to its lowest point.
For the first time they see a glimmer of hope in the person of Peter Obi. Of a truth, light shines brightest when the darkness is thickest.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Softmirror: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2023
elujah1:

Mention few. The train attacks and Owo massacre happened during Jonathan I guess.

DESPITE THIS UNFORTUNATE TWO INCIDENCES, PEOPLE HAVE NO FEAR OF GOING TO THOSE PUBLIC PLACES I HAVE MENTIONED. IN THE DAYS OF JONATHAN, WE ALL WERE LIVING IN FEAR TRUTH BE TOLD. EVEN ABUJA WAS VISITED WITH SERIES OF BOMB BLASTS.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by blowjohn(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Amaechi brought old school trains for us.

The guy don calm down

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by beardedboy(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC and Buhari were the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Buhari was a monumental failure of epic proportions.

They even borrowed to do the projects they claimed they did without clear-cut repayment plans! I hope they didn't sell our sovereignty to China because I am not ready to work in Chinese coalmines now.
It appears reading and comprehending is an herculean task.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Softmirror: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Bombs planted by APC criminals who bombed a sitting government out of power, but their games are over.

PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE TO THIS CLAIM.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2023
I bought my 2nd, 3rd and 4th car,
Bought my 1st two lands, started building same... Though, e just dey reach lintel level.

To mention but a few. APC was a blessing to me.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Manofnaija: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2023
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP

2nd Niger bridge was started by PDP and it is not completed yet.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by broadman20: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.

I bet you are not living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Juanmike(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
As an urchin I enjoyed the 30k monthly bmc... And being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by bowei(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Vote your conscience fellas!! I'm Batified.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by bolademi(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

During APC regime I married my dream woman, bought a car, moved into a nice 2bedroom apartment at AJAH in a secured estate, bought a plot of land etc

APC has been so good to me and my family

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by CharlesofJesus: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
WINS

Second Niger Bridge✅

Npower✅

Lagos - Ibadan standard Railway ✅

Upgrading of Major International Airports ✅

Some Road Constructions.✅

Recruitments ✅

HEAVY LOSS

Security❌

Inflation (Food, Petrol and everyday commodity)❌

Corruption (Both in the judiciary and the executive)❌

Subsidy that they claim was a fraud they continued ❌

Power (Electricity) ❌

Press freedom ❌

Education (ASUU) ❌

Exchange Rate ❌

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by baldwin84(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
onadana:
COVID 19 LOAN....Shikena.
Most of the people shouting bad governance above enjoyed Covid 19 loan

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by alamoht(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.

So now nko?
Massive killings in Kaduna
The Owo church nko?
You have no point.

Securing this Nation shouldn't be an achievement for any sensible leader.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by EngrKemp: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Lack of Job,Hardship and unfriendly bigotted government that hates the citizens.
They hurriedly cornered every thing for themselves and destroyed the economy

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
That is why he created this thread..

Very simple and straight forward..

Please go ahead and mention but a few..

Over

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Luu40: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2023
A good number of my friends made a life for themselves through rice farming.

Most of them were grateful.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by haybee2018(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Omoh...truth be told...me collect NPOWER money steady for 2years ooo...UNINTERRUPTED....infact, nahim i take setup myself as a man.
Only be say, the way wey dem dey run thier government na him person nor understand...
BUBU try make we nor lie

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Tektronics12: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Buhari is the Best President Nigeria Ever Had. No Country in History Survived by being Bankrupt.

Mighty USSR Dissolved by Being Bankrupt but with Buhari Skilled Prudence, we Survived as a Country.

Next Stage is Our New Refinery is Coming on Stream to Power and Recharge Our Econmy. All Thanks to Buhari Support. Dangote Refinery would take Nigeria to the Next Level.

Honestly, God Will Replenish Buhari for Doing the Right Thing for Nigeria. Nigeria Shall Rise Again..
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by PerfectMan24: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2023
I enjoyed ffk & kyamo. Those people desired an award
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ezugegere(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2023
vastolord4:
Honestly speaking, Osinbajo shouldn't be included in the havoc apc has done in the past 8 years. He's not clueless and definitely not a party to it

But he's the one that used to lead the vote buying scheme called tradermoney

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by SmartPolician: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2023
beardedboy:

It appears reading and comprehending is an herculean task.

I am not here to read; I am here to vent my anger - something I will still express tomorrow morning at the ballot

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by kay29000(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2023
I would say improved power supply in my area in lagos. And the lagos-Ibadan railine... I had been praying for that for years before they did that a couple of years ago.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by OfficialP: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Agriculture and infrastructure, they tried. With security, we could have enjoyed this government.

security was the major reason they were voted into power

In the other news, we share free crypto updates and free signals If. you are interested, join

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ejimatic: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:

. 1Unlike in the PDP time when they stole or lotted our money with impunity, sharing or looting our money has been minimized 2 It did better than PDP in infractsture 3 . Goods have higher prices now but their value in money are still the same with the time of PDP. Look at the minimum wage in PDP era look at the minimum wage today.4 Our exchange rate increases as years passes just as it oncreased when PDP came in unlike what it was during the military regime.5 IPPIS has prevented stealing of money and corruption in the civil service.. With the emergence of BAT tomorrow , the excesses of the Hausa Fulani and their incursions in the SW with impunity will be checked and this will make things better for Nigeria. BAT is a listening leader!

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ItswellMike: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Under Tinubu’s administration, their won’t be a room for owing salaries across all states..

Vote wisely..
Na salary dey worry u. That's is not an achievement. Workers are entitled to their wages

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2023
The construction of Enugu-Onitcha expressway under Buhari Administration is a big credit I will always give them... something, OBJ, Ken Nnamani, ekweremadu and Jonathan couldn't do!...I know APC failed, but you see on this one I sincere give it to them!

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by enomakos(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Security -F9
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by enomakos(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Infrastructure-A+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.