Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. (12755 Views)

Can Nigerian Legion Members Carry Guns? / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / I Never Said Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns —oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by bashydemy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
Let the war start now haha i no fit laugh
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by francisj(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY 9JA,AND BOKO HARAM CAN HAVE THEIR STATE WHERE THY CAN PRACTICE ISLAMIC EDUCATION INSTEAD OF WESTERN EDUCATION !
wE DON'T NEEDS GUNS ON THE STREET ,COS OF SOME ISLAMICS FUNDAMENTALIST.
JUST DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY ,LET THEM GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ALL THIS KILLING WILL STOP
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by maga1: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
Dis Oritsejafor too talk sef. One day him go talk soo tey him go enter voicemail & him no go fit pay. Hw many time him don hear his counterpart (sultan) talk. Mtcheeew
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
by bashy dermy
and how are you going to get close to those people mention above?

gotta shut them afar!
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2011
mekaboy:

WHO SAID CARRYING ARMS IS NOT ALLOWED IN CHRISTIANITY? ALL THE BATTLES THAT ISRAEL FOUGHT, IS IT WITH THEIR HANDS THAT THEY FOUHGT OR WITH ARMS?

DIDNT THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS CARRY ARMS? OR WAS IT NOT A DISCIPLE THAT CUT SOMEONES EAR WHEN THEY CAME TO ARREST CHRIST?

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE ARMS IS THAT, WHEN EVERYONE STARTS CARRYING ARMS, THEN THE BAD GUYS WILL UPGRADE TO "ODESHI"WHICH MEANS THE BULLET WILL NOT PENETRATE THEM. SO WILL EVERYONE UPGRADE TOO ?

excellent point. cool
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by emofine(f): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2011
@ Topic . . . is this a short cut to implementing population control what a ludicrous idea (smh) I can't believe CAN suggested this.

I am saddened by the deaths and its nature seen in the country but carrying guns is not the sure solution at all (at least not in the long term) besides how many Nigerians actually know how to use one?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by bashydemy(m): 4:46am On Sep 16, 2011
Toaskarity:

by bashy dermy

gotta shut them afar!

i bet you gonna be a good snipper
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by Jakumo(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2011
By the Holy and Spiritual Powers vested in me from this here loaded-for-bear 12-gauge blunderbuss, I sayeth verily unto you that yo' asz is about to get righteously smoked and lit up,  in the name of Jeeeesus, Amen.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
bashy_demy:

i bet you gonna be a good snipper
maybe grin
Re: Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. by bashydemy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2011
hmmm Maybe? i laugh in somali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Thank You For Your Prayers’ – President Buhari / Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf / Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.