Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (54689 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by pelumiadenu: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin stand one place na
ayenale1:
Pastor stick to your marriage sermons and deceiving the gullibles...meanwhile who has the results of reno omokri polling unit be like say Obi don clear am as he clear keyamo and aso rock polling units....

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Biggerbrocom(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
I disagree with you here.
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Nope Tinubu was never a slave master.
We have never voted Tinubu himself as president.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years

Na better craze dey worry u wetin dey Lagos wey be luxury
You're an example of bad citizen wey we dey talk about

Lagos has produced how many gov. Since BAT left office all credit still goes to BAT

Do you even know the level Lagos could be under the leadership of sane and sound leaders you dey here dey talk

Let me tell you Lagos is move backward but is too slow for people like you to notice

To know Lagos is moving backward
Visit marina Lagos Island

Those towers there speaks volume
Bye enjoy your income good leadership but I wish you anything that comes out of it in double fold (love)
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by lolu2019: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Cantonese:

Yes ooo.
And you are one of the slaves reared in Ladipo.
don't worry,u will soon join them jobless fellow.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Afolabimills(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years
God bless u sir
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by ItisWell22(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author= post=121260741]

GREED!!!

When we say we are our own problem they start grumbling.....

Okay listen to these examples:

1. You sell chicken and add over 40% profit ,you are happy forgetting that the person that bought the chicken sells tomatoes and pepper.

2. The tomatoes and pepper seller has to recover the excess she paid for the chicken, so she adds her own 42% profit margin.

3. Teacher will come and buy these 2 items with what? She has no other alternative than to increase lesson fees or school fees.

4. You will go and rent house from a landlord who has paid excess for cement, sand, chicken, tomatoes and pepper, lesson fees, how will he meet up if not by increasing his house rent by 60%.

And the circle continues, it is not about dollars, dollars is just an excuse, abi wetin concern garri, beans and yam with dollars.

The problem is you and I and our excessive greed.
[/i]

This is so true. 💯

Na we dey do ourselves… 😢

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by olab059(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Government wey just dey one corner dey look una. If we cannot push for regional leaders and constitution amendment na like this naija go dey till eternity. Federal government na the biggest scam!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Amaggedon: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

Just like everyone else or majority of people in Lagos, Tinubu is also a visitor too.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by hector: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
very true
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Well said!
The average nigga in that contraption is nuthin but an imp..

The more reason I don't give a damn bout any shit..

Even if the intestines are out crawling wit the belly.

Nonsense
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by adeashaye(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Slave master or no slave master...the first four candidates for the 25th February 2023 Polls in Nigeria have, one time or the other, been elected governors in Nigeria and they all have one thing or the other as their shortcomings which characterise them as slave masters.

However, I admit that all slave masters are equal but some are more equal than the others.

In the final analysis, whenever you are cornered by the system to make a choice among unsavory alternatives, the outcome is usually not like when the system provides a level-playing field because these FOUR are not the only candidates but the system has made it possible for them to be the only popular candidates via the robust corruption which has engulfed the land.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by haffaze777(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
This Nyamuri dey cry because we no gree bote Pandora man
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Elidrisy20: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
The main course is the weather
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by dannex4adx(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

Because your candidate no win Abi grin

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Thonee(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

Another slave spotted, you'll rather die defending a senile drug baron than see a better Nigeria in the hands of capable and competent men.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by naijamerican: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
This pastor is correct. The problem of Nigeria are it’s citizens. Nigerians are too criminal minded and untrustworthy. It will never be well in this Nigeria until Nigerians do better.

Hopefully all countries ban travel from Nigeria
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
NIGERIA PROBLEM IS SIMPLY GREEDY AND WICKED POLITICIANS WHo TESTED POWER AND HELLBENT ON SABOTAGING GOVT PROGRAMMES FOR THEIR EVIL MOTIVES.
EVEN IF OBI WINS, THEY WILL SABOTAGE HIM BIGTIME TO MAKE HIM LOOK INEFFICIENT. THE NATIONAL ASSEMNLY MAJORITY IS
CONTROL BY OLD PEOPLE PARTY WHO ARE PLOTTING NOW.

NOBODY, NO SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS BIGGER THAN A NATION NIGERIA UNDER GOD. IF YOU DONT WIN D ELECTION THANK GOD YOU LIVED TO SEE THE EVENT AND GO AND REST. DONT TURN YASEF INTO A GOD,because YOU ARE NOT GOD.AND IF YOU TRY TO PLAY GOD TO TAKE HUMAN LIVES,MAY GOD ALMIGHTY STRIKE YOU DOWN INSTANTLY IFSHA.
Takeover is about opportunity.
The military is very very ready for takeover,my area alone the battalion of soldiers alone will drive you into you shithole. All socalled thugs thieves and agberos be warned
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by FireUpNow(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
The citizens are the problem because when you have financial dealings with Nigerians, they will have the tendency to lie to you and cheat you. Sincerity is zero
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Geonigga(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
PASTOR, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BUY YOUR OWN PRIVATE JET?
You are just an insensitive youth just like your slave master
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by raskymonojendor: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Perhaps, he used to think out politicians are from Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Chetas81(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we talk am na we dey du ourselves Nigeria problem no be Politicians buh the citizens are always available to be a tool...

Na the bad Citizen go lata turn politicians...
SIR don't you think the issue will Go longer way
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by GoodLord95: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stupid pastor will you arrest your village people for the problems we are facing or will you blame it on the government?
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by tunjilana: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
udeh3:

So, when every members of his family controls a fragment of Lagos State, no body is allowed to speak against it, nobody is allowed to vote as he/she proposed, no body can choose to be a governorship candidate, no governor can dream of the next re-election except BAT says so, what do you call that?

While voter intimidation is very bad, it is same thing done in anambra, with public shaming and booing of APC voters...as for control, didnt obi also try to control his state after leaving, didnt he impose a politically unknown and politically irrelevant Obiano who was his former employee at Fidelity Bank on the state....That te lacked the dexterity to manage such complex relationships and thus fell out with the person he imposed on the state, doesn't make him any better....he is still a godfather, albeit a failed one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Phantom233: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
From the comments I'm Beginning to believe that nairaland is a lunatic assylum
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Arielle: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

In that case, we need to go our seperate ways. We have no business being together as a country. Tinubu is liberal? Thats a joke. Look at the situation with our Port in Calabar. Made redundant to keep Lagos thriving. And perhaps you have forgotten Shettima. Mr Boko Haram, waiting in the wings to take over. How long do you think Tinubu will last with that ghoul waiting to grab that presidential seat? That would not be a country I wish to live in.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Ever8090: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
PASTOR, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BUY YOUR OWN PRIVATE JET?
one of the mumu them....
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Todaymedia: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
10 Things You Should Know About The Newly Commissioned Lagos Blue Rail Line

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjrIEMMHuHU
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by UncommonLogic: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pastorprenual fraudsters are one of the biggest problems of Nigeria.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Papichulostunne(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

Why wait the 4years to quote this jargons you wrote here
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Irloran: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20

INCE is the problem bro . Either they use INEC to rig the election or they use Military.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by anonymous1759(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
gammarays1:

Oga he said the truth unless you're one of them.

You're telling me people are still voting for this evil government after passing through hell?

Please don’t let emotions get the best out of you , with the recent naira and petro scarcity it’s obvious BAT had no control over PMB which majority of you applauded. Obi too was part of PDP if you want to look it from that angle. Respect people with their choices .
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
He is right, but he is only making the comment because his side lost.

Still, if APC wins, it just shows Nigerians really don't want change, just familarity. Same for PDP and even LP.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by CSTRR: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

So you believe that the first time in the history of the world, a crook, a Desperado, and a former drug addict will develop your country?

Where have you seen that?
Have you seen the kind of people around him?

Does he look like somebody after the public good?
Does his statements and appearances sound like somebody that can unify a country?

You see poison, but you are calling it good food for sentimental reasons.

Na all of us dey here na.

We go laugh una eh, una go run comot for nairaland.

I don't even need to quote you in four years time because as usual you will claim that you regretted voting for him when the consequences start showing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Abdulmimun Zareko From Jigawa Is Dead / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.