Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (54661 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by 9japride(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
After this election and if eventually the worst candidate wins, nobody should ever complain of bad government. They all willingly chose the president so as to pepper others.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by stigman(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
PASTOR, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BUY YOUR OWN PRIVATE JET?

Eat shit
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by tunjilana: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
The one who imposed the MD of his bank (a politically unknown individual)as governor and successor to himself after leaving office, didnt practise godfatherism

The one who has bn importing household stuff for almost 4 decades without thinking of setting up factories to produce those things locally but suddenly want to move us from consumption to production in 4-8 years isnt a liar too.

The one who invested state funds into a bizness his family co-owns instead of using the funds to fund SMES or more build public infrastructure isnt a thief right

The voters in anambra that booed an APC voter aint bullies right

But the one who created a meaningful blueprint for his state and supported trusted proteges to keep the vision alive and visible is a slave master

The one who ran his state without allocation and grew his IGR from 60 million to 5 billion is the oppressor

The one with visibly smart proteges who have grown and done well at diff levels is the evil godfather.

Wokeness and propaganda no go finish us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by beejay85: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20
Pastor probably got disappointed his congregants didn't follow his lead grin
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

That is the only way to avoid Tinubu

Why aren't you supporting Obi ?

I have seen your comments on this forum tho. You always stand against bad governments!
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by OChimex: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
I disagree with you here.
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Nope Tinubu was never a slave master.
We have never voted Tinubu himself as president.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years

I disagree with you. Nigerians have been the most stupid, unpatriotic, wicked, selfish, and criminals as citizens I have ever known. You will only understand this when you leave Nigeria and live in other countries.

No country anywhere in the surface of the earth do people vote the same party that have subjected them to untold hardship back to back. Never except Nigeria.
If the APC man was younger, then okay. But this is an old man who had shown that his health is not good enough to oversea the day to running of a complex society like Nigeria.
His cohorts will take advantage of that and tear you guys apart for another 8 years.
Anyways, you guys should continue your sufferings for another 8 years.
We have left the stupid enclave called Nigeria. And we don’t care anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by FarahAideed: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why aren't you supporting Obi ?

I have seen your comments on this forum tho. You always stand against bad governments!

Because when I looked at the data I realized he had no path to Victory, the better he did the better for Tinubu..If I saw a clear path I would have voted him but I didn't

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by zelnababa(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lolz some ppl wanted to vote obi but Changed their mind after obidents turned it to politics of tribe, religion, imagine insulting Fela kkuti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by leisuretym: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yes it is, these tribal bigots voted for their son 100%, a single man that voted for APC was beaten and embarrassed, these are the people who insulted everyone on social media, see if you don’t make friends with others, you will always lose election at the federal level until you have sense.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by MrSensor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
who bought a phone for this pikin?
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Zombiedients: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years

You have said it all

On Jagaban Mandate I Stand
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Princeton92(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:

When Tinubu makes you a minister in his cabinet
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by rickleye: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we talk am na we dey du ourselves Nigeria problem no be Politicians buh the citizens are always available to be a tool...

Na the bad Citizen go lata turn politicians...

Exactly or are politicians machines ? They elected citizens who are corrupt
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by charzyh2: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:

My guy dem forbid ur family from buying private jet?

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Dshocker(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

He didn't mention any political party or candidate's name, but due to the fact the Tinubu is a bad leader, you rushed out to defend him.

Na guilty conscience dey worry you.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Bahamas95(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
He's 100% correct. Nigerians are too wicked..... Nigerians take advantage of every situation to punish themselves but always shift the blame to the leaders. Those clamouring for change are still selling their votes, I saw it in my PU yesterday.

Just see what POS operators are doing this period, na government tell dem to charge like that? Bankers and traders are now behaving like gods. Nigerians are too wicked jor.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by focus7: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
E pain the IPOB pastor
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by kelvine(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
I like your response.
We shall be blessed by this administration.
If you ll agree with me Buhari's tenure was next to hell but several people became millonaires in the last 8 years

osobase01:

Noted and we are patiently waiting!!
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Cantonese: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
100%
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by MYMINDER(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Because when I looked at the data I realized he had no path to Victory, the better he did the better for Tinubu..If I saw a clear path I would have voted him but I didn't

Self deceit is the worst kind of deceit.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Cantonese: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
lolu2019:
who is the slave master.nor be una dey rear slaves for Ladipo.

Yes ooo.
And you are one of the slaves reared in Ladipo.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by femisplash: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dear Pastor, what happened to Christian votes? 🤣 🤣 We told you that your religious divide would fail.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by bong4(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

Let me save this comment till 4 years time, God keeping us alive.
With the conduct of the elections and what we saw in Lagos yesterday, all I can say is if APC wins this elections, then we should be prepared for a government of thuggery and no regard for human lives and the rule of law. Unfortunately, the South West will suffer most for it.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Johnn78: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
Just keep bribging ya tithes grin
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by hope4nigeria(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

brain dead as usual, getout
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by kelvine(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
It is simple to inteprete brother, there are 3 major guys on the ballot. One is posed to win and this post comes. Remember Jesus speaks in parables and let's his audience interprete.

Please help me with a different interpretation.

Dshocker:

He didn't mention any political party or candidate's name, but due to the fact the Tinubu is a bad leader, you rushed out to defend him.

Na guilty conscience dey worry you.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Judolisco(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Common knowledge... I've known dis since I was in primary school

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by ultimateprof: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Father Mbaka in making....
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by lotkyes200: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

when he wins it mean the majority of the people who vote him enjoy slavery so the people are still the problem2
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
GistFullGround:
It's the Northerners!

I hope that's sarcasm.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Mrnairalandd: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Useless igbo pastors hiding under d guise of tribalism when tribalism is d real thing pushing them to say all this rubbish.

Let this fool relocate to Anambra state to start his church instead of Lagos state
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Poll23: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Because things are going against you... religion and tribalism as a weapon used by one particular tribe and religion will not save you people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings / General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.