Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results (81665 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by HENRY648: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
chiefolododo:
I am not aware
Ask first before typing
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
broadman20:

Shut up there you idoitic slave,

I've been watching to see your comments on the M C video threating people on Saturday.

It's not MC Oluomo dumbass. So I v nothing to say. I don't spread fake news like a dumb skull like you.
Black broke boy roaming Nairaland with a hopeless future. Take food so that you won't die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by boladale123: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino's argument is valid.
Inec is the major scam that has been played on Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
chiefolododo:
I am not aware , if he is a lawyer,na inside collation centre he ho dey swear oath ?
everything he was saying was the truth

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Masterito(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am seeing a run off o
Putinofrussia:
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino Melaye is screaming like a man man on the screen like Orubebe!
Dino is making a serious valid point there!

INEC told d whole world dat results would be transmitted live 4rm d polling units after collation, but none of dat happened.

INEC has failed!
A fresh new election wit proper rules shld be reconducted.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
This thing his doing its child play to what its coming

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Spanki(f): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino is fighting for HIS pocket! He lost in APC, and he is aware that ones he looses out here in this election, Sapa go kill am.. Because I do not know which enterprise he owns that benefits people. So just as no one is hearing about Orubebe, so will his voice fade away with time.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ScamHunter: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
BCJAY:
Dino's outrage is even more than orubebe, he turned the coalition center to a court that they should take oath to speak the truth. He should just calm down Nigerians are watching, let us patiently wait for the final result.

Why? What can you do after they've rigged it?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by nesphil(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigerians will never accept anybody who lNEC tries to fraudulently impose on us.

This is not 2015.
This is not 2019.

This is 2023 and our votes must count!

MT:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by 0monnak0da: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jega handled Orubebe with outstanding composure and maturity
This guy is also very mature and calm
I am sure any person from Southern Nigeria would have bundled him out

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by jjxxx: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

Why spread false news? Dino is only challenging the results and some results shows over voting. They are carrying out their duties. We canโ€™t just accept anything from Mr chairman because he is one. I am watching the same event except na back of tv u Dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?
It has bn compromised teytey!

Maybe INEC prof is innocent or complacent, only God knws
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by IrepChrist: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Atiku is coming

To where my dear sister?

At this point I will urge everybody to accept the final results in good faith. I really want Obi to win but if the majority chose Mr. Tinubu so be it. God is on the throne. Let is will be done.

Jesus loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Jcoleworld911: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

But, from the depth of my heart:

Peter Obi na man you be!

Igbos Kwenu na tribe una be.

Obedients, una be real movement, I swear.

Tell Thinkam say Atiku will drop out of the race for Obi latest 6pm ๐Ÿ˜‚

I worship una!

Tinubu have not win anything, we are coming with southeast, south south results๐Ÿ’ช

Stay tune for the final game

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Carlyboi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Not this stupid House nigga crying wolf again!rable rouser and political charlatan your candidate lost already.Atiku my foot.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Komu1048(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
meum:
The Orubebe of 2023.

When Orubebe did same he was in APC. In 2023 he is doing what Orubebe did & Orubebe is in APC. Nigeria
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Olodo, u should be selling fish. What happen in 2015 u don forget
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by OsunOriginal: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

PDP has lost the election grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

But, from the depth of my heart:

Peter Obi na man you be!

Igbos Kwenu na tribe una be.

Obedients, una be real movement, I swear.

Tell Thinkam say Atiku will drop out of the race for Obi latest 6pm ๐Ÿ˜‚

I worship una!
Thank you. But Peter Obi will win this.

We have all seen what a southern alliance can do.

We want the same things the yorubas want.

A southern coalition in coming elections would be waterproof.

But if you guys want to continue your superiority complex, then we will continue to genuflect before northerners every election cycle.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A JOKE

WHAT DINO IS SAYING IS TRUE

INEC PROMISED TO UPLOAD RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VOTING AT POLLING UNITS BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE. THIS FAILURE HAS IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE RESULTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
Exactly wat I have bn sayin o!

Whoever wins shld be given, even if na Shekau sef, no problem so far na Nigerians vote 4 am
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by eldeens: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orubebe had done worst, why is it that PDP has thugs as agents, but dem never born Dino,

Because all what he does is challenging Tinubu's result and silent when it comes to Atiku's
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Emola12(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy
Never congratulate him ooo make e no come be say you cry at last

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Jsucre(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orubebe of our time
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Raf4: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino Melaye d clown - a low budget Orubebe.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Veezy4u(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino needs to be calming down small small as if e go slap inec chairmangrin his points are valid however as it is going RN e fit reach weekend o. There's need for transparency, they should display on the screens figures on inec portal n what states are presenting so everybody will see. As it is Ekiti fit get problem, Mahmoud should be obedient o. The way MTN de zap data ehhh cry
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by konfusedgee(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
IrepChrist:

To where my dear sister?

At this point I will urge everybody to accept the final results in good faith. I really want Obi to win but if the majority chose Mr. Tinubu so be it. God is on the throne. Let is will be done.

Jesus loves you.

Jesus has no business with Nigeria's election
He was tempted with governments of the world if he would bow down to devil

Only people who bow down to the devil control governments

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigSarah:
Dino was right, what's the sense In reeling results not uploaded on PUs and wards not tallying.

Irv useless
BVAS useless

Only magic collation from collating units, this election has been bought.

But for now

Whatever Inec declares is correct, until we approach the courts and whatever the courts says follows.

Anything aside Inec and courts, is criminal.

Let's be guided
And I was thinking dat d so called bvas has com to make d election perfect 4rm all d rubbish talk I've bn hearing about it since

This is not an election.
It shld be cancelled asap or d military takes over!
angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:

INEC PROMISED TO UPLOAD RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VOTING AT POLLING UNITS BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE. THIS FAILURE HAS IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE RESULTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
Even after Peter Obi is announced winner, we will still call Inec out for this obvious fraud.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by dfrost: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oshiommo09:
This dino should be beaten

cheesy grin Like how? A thief or armed-robber? Please be specific cheesy grin
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by GreyLaw(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha forget what APC INEC is reading out for us ..we the citizens have the real results...APC can't be allowed to rig this election..
..manufacturing of results won't stand ...it will be better for the military to take over than to have Inec abort the choice of citizens...when Peter obi told us to go out to vote ..he knew there will be manipulation but he want us to vote and live the rest for him....APC can never be allowed to remain in power never

When they finish reading their rubbish, we the people of Nigeria will tell them our own. If dem born Mahmood Yakubu well make him announce Tinubu winner. Then he'll find out that his security detail is useless and his home is not safe. Before anybody will destroy Nigeria we will destroy that person. Let them keep playing with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Minjim: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:

If the results had favoured Pdp he won't be saying all that.

There are over 10 parties in the presidential race, why is only pdp intolerant?

Once had explained what prevented the from uploading it as planned. If he's not impressed by their explanation he should go to court
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Donbabaj: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC formally writing to the public as to why they could not upload the result immediately on the portal is already an indicting statement. Unfortunately, the election cannot be canceled as the government has spent a lot of funds. The worst we can do is to seek a redress in court. And if it is to resort to the use of violence, the armies are there to curtail. So we go back to status quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did Abba Kyari Threaten To Expose Lai, Femi Adesina If Arrested? (Fact Check) / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.