Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (73603 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by CursedOsuPigs: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them. grin grin

Go bring your village headmaster to sit on the seat na grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by bewla(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....
Ok we are watching you meanwhile go to court if you have proof

This seriou allegations

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Godfullsam(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:

you have been pasting this shit all over the thread. Don't you have other things to say? Your family members should keep a close watch on you oh, incase results didn't go as you exoect

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:
Plateau my people, my love for una don x1000

This is fake.

Even if Obi gets 50k votes in every LG in Plateau, he can't poll up to 900k votes mathematically.

He is winning Plateau presently, but he won't win by so much, and not with this margin over PDP and APC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by magzey: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Obi Unchins right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by CursedOsuPigs: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:

Yinmu,

Twitter INEC chairman grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by beardedboy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
Nzogbu nzogbu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by famology(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:

Na fake news oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Slynation(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
We are taking notes of the states that are voting to continue the suffering and massacre...!!

Incase Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram goes on a rampage in those states, just know they signed up for it...!!

Congratulations to Jigawa people, Fuel will be sold at #20/litre in Jigawa state

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by TrumpDonald2: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
ElSudani:

He won Lagos twice, the aim this time is to win Nigeria and he is doing just that.

Are you using that to console yourself? Upon all the paid crowd that came to the stadium that day, he still lost.

LP just dey look una and INEC, until the final collation. Then they will bring in the true results and head for the court. He will claim his mandate in the court and I believe you know his history on that.

Slavery no dey tire una? One weak old man just tie all of una and you guys are happy because of tribal sentiments?

Well the earlier you accept that Obi is coming, the better for you.

Welcome to a new Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Manofnaija: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🀣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

He is a strategist in robbing other of their mandates.
All of you cheering him on will reap your evil rewards.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Godfullsam(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

I concur but if he wins let us not complain at all and prepare for mass exodus from Nigeria

The same way there was mass exodus from Lagos when he was a governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

We told πŸ–πŸ·πŸ—πŸ½, but they won’t listen!

Asiwaju is a demigod!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Myde4naija(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
with your statement, agbero is far better in reasoning than you do

You fill your heart with hatred for person you don't have any direct nor indirect dealings with,

You haven't met Tinubu in your whole life and I dint think you will be Accord the privilege till you die, why the hate, why the bitterness, no agbero has the level of hatred and bitterness in you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by leisuretym: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Timunu can’t get 25% % in 24 states.

Atiku has won
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by koboko69: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
dyera:
Wicked Inec, they first announced the states that Tinubu won allowing him and his urchins to celebrate, then start announcing states that Peter Obi won canceling their victory. Inec did the same thing in Lagos state.

Lol. There is no narrative i have not seen from you guys. Oya go cancel the votes with your SE votes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Lanre1st(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban of the nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by famology(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Even in sokoto Tinubu is winning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them. grin grin

Go bring your village headmaster to sit on the seat na grin

Louder please!

Enjoying the song!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by magzey: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:
Plateau has never voted above 800k even during Solomon Laar era , Liars wia will Obi get 1m vote which even the south East cannot gather for him? grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by useni1: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations balabloo-blu-bulava crooner. We will surely balance the equation. Plateau, Taraba, Ebonyi, Rivers, Anambra are all loading too.
u be mumu. How many states u list here so? Five? Oya take all these where obi no see 25% and tinubu will get 40 to 50%- Kebbi, Sokoto, Borno, Niger, Bauchi.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by 07kjb: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
ATIKU is a paper weight POLITICIAN

Obi will win the election
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Segzy19: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
I thought they said Labour will clear Jigawa too...

Unserious people!

Tinubu has his 25% spread already anyway...

Enjoy your Lagos win....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Pleasant01: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xodus101:
Okay ooo

It is a grand plan my people... It is a script written long ago.
Why do you think the logo of FB(meta), the world cup logo and tinubu logo are the same? You guys should wake up.

E no go better for the pink(oyibo) man.

Dat was why they gave naija govt many jets, armored tanks, guns and many weapons to deal with any uprising.

Why do you think they withdrew all your cash?
Scoffs!! Ain’t for any vote buying shit you modafkrs!!!

Leave this earth when you can or your children will experience worse.

Awaaa m here!!!
I should leave this earth? Na pluto you dey type from ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by sukkot: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Jagaban don turn Britney Spears.

By the way, Obi is just knacking 25% sha. grin

1800 / 950k = 25% abi grin

MasterChen, AkinPhysicist, Jetleeee ... y'all niggahs shoulda been here.
let me ask you a question bruh, now obviously we know obi will not get the 25 percent in 24 states however if he gets some crazy block votes and leads all votes is hhe qualified for a run off ?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ElSudani: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Are you using that to console yourself? Upon all the paid crowd that came to the stadium that day, he still lost.

LP just dey look una and INEC, until the final collation. Then they will bring in the true results and head for the court. He will claim his mandate in the court and I believe you know his history on that.

Slavery no dey tire una? One weak old man just tie all of una and you guys are happy because of tribal sentiments?

Well the earlier you accept that Obi is coming, the better for you.

Welcome to a new Nigeria.

Obi is coming in your dreams. Obi is not even in contention anymore. If you like bring 20 million votes from the SE he can't win anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Proudlyomonna: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
Jagaban

Enugu vote go clear everybody wey dey that list vote grin grin grin
I just like like the sharing very generous sharing grin.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by simontosy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket is the reality on ground. Let's live with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by LexngtonSteele: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
let me ask you a question bruh, now obviously we know obi will not get the 25 percent in 24 states however if he gets some crazy block votes and leads all votes is hhe qualified for a run off ?

For where? If he easy goat for dey shave. grin

If he likes let him win all SE states with 500k each. The gap already between him and BAT is too much.

He can catch up with his gay boyfriend Atiku sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Willie2015: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amalekki:
Hope the woke youths are learning a thing or two about the North with this election? If you can't see it then you are the cow that you call many of them. Politics and real life is about alliances. Show some respect.

Absolutuely right!

Great kingdom are built by alliances...

Kingdoms married out their daughters to forge alliances...

We continue to tell our brothers from the South East

I hope they learn

Max respect to Jagaban

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by SlurUsername1: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

you and your yoruba brothers will die a horrible death . enemies of progress. how do you expect a weak and tired old man like tinubu to run and control a country as large as Nigeria? are you insane? ogun go kill you and those people that support these old and weak bastards
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod Rule 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by MatrixCircle: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🀣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!
No Problem. Let him win we would congratulate him.
But we would never forget how a Jagaban the first time in history of Lagos was beaten blue and black in his Lagos State. Despite all the thuggery. This one is enough. They is now a new sherrif in town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.