Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (59331 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by blabulu2000: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban of Election rigger.....
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
dannypaul:
Someone that lost his Native land (Osun) and his acclaimed land (Lagos). Evidently, the gods have rejected him. The sooner you accept it, the better for your mental health. Come May 29th, let's see how he gets sworn in na!!

Werey go kill am now ..Na AK47 Dem go use scatter your leg.

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
The pain of becoming the president for someone like Tinubu is knowing that you were rejected. He won't even do anything good because he will be carried away looking for the most hardest punishment to give Nigerians instead of doing his job

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by tplayer: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:
Wetin Sowore score sef in all the states? grin

INEC still dey use microscope find im own tiny figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YungMillionaire: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
lajid:
So you want him to unite Nigeria but you are insulting igbos. You don ment guy

your premium tears are yummy...to my tummy...

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by bewla(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides
On behalf of we the so tag unchain
by wailers association
l wish all the tech warrior who fight night and day to ensure this sweet victory.
you will all live to enjoy the work of your labour and shall not labour in vain

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by liasmiram2567: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Lol...grin Maaahd oh!

My mind is telling me Hadi sirika is using wayo to make jest and mock Tinubu that he Tinubu can not write speach with his shaky shaky hand.

Starving Urchinns above and below my comment

You are still at this point? People have left you behind. TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT IN SHAA ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by hopexter(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
Criminality will not stand. This is an attack on Nigeria.

No it’s not. Tinubu is who sane Nigerians want and if you cannot accept your new president, move to Niger or chad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sleemomymy: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
CONGRATULATION SIR.....
THIS THE BEGINNING OF MODERN NIGERIA. A MORE PROSPEROUS, WELL COORDINATED AND BALANCE NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS INCOMING PRESIDENT BAT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by OsunOriginal: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1630206779031166976?t=atNkWohF-rgLvPGCjNnABw&s=19

Hadi Sirika is a nephew to President Buhari and Minister of Aviation.

God Bless Hadi Sirika!
God Bless the President-elect, HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
God Bless President Muhamodu Buhari!
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by drimzsmoke(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Lessons to learn from Tinubu

No permanent friends, no permanent enemies…
Count your loses if you lose, move on and strategize on the bigger picture. Keep your eyes in the prize
Ignore the distractions and focus on your game plan.

Strategize and work on your strengths. Don’t fight in the north, don’t fight in the south… fight every battle in your mind, anticipate betrayals before it happens, plan ahead for reconciliation….

Nigeria will be great under his leadership and influence.

Congratulations to the man of the moment
First of his name
Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban Elofokan Bale of Africa

Master Tee, teach us your strategy

NUC should do the needful and add a new GNS to the present ones that is being study in universities...BAT 101,the birth of a political god!!!

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
blabulu2000:
Jagaban of Election rigger.....

Take heart!

I know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YungMillionaire: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Motherlove:
Carry me join body boss!! Make me happy

Are you in Lag?
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by nesphil(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
So Bola Tinubu is the Saul that Pastor Adefaresin talked about

Oh, now I see grin

We all know how Saul's government ended.

Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1630206779031166976?t=atNkWohF-rgLvPGCjNnABw&s=19

Hadi Sirika is a nephew to President Buhari and Minister of Aviation.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by JoshTim: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Tinubu said ' E lo fi okan bale,' I knew it was game over. And this was before the APC Presidential Primaries. A visionary giant. A gallant political General. The true political protege of the great Awo. You have useless your enemies and detractors. I have no doubt, you will unite Nigeria and help forge a great future for the country.

I will be in Abuja for your inauguration.

Baba don win....thank God. Obidafts can go and die after wasting their votes. I told them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
OsunOriginal:

God Bless Hadi Sirika!
God Bless the President-elect, HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
God Bless President Muhamodu Buhari!
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!

God bless you patriot!

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by hopexter(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
bewla:
by wailers association
l wish all the tech warrior who fight night and day to ensure this sweet victory.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin

Urchin you no add my name ni?
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Parachoko: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
bewla:
by wailers association
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
clowns. which president
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Jones4190(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
bewla:
by wailers association

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Amen, for the love of drugs and agbado I vote tinunu

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by onuman: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Never in the history of this country's democracy has a president been rejected by majority of the people before his swearing in.
Something is cooking.. They can't just rig election and rule the country.

Nigerians shall be subject for ridicule by rest of the world if mentally handicapped Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria.
That's another issue with rejection of Tinubu's purported victory; victory spearheaded by most of the voters in the NW and NE regions where voters consider only their religious faith to choose leaders for Nigeria.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by shimolv: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Motherlove: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Are you in Lag?

Yes boss
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Drealman20: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
dannypaul:
Someone that lost his Native land (Osun) and his acclaimed land (Lagos). Evidently, the gods have rejected him. The sooner you accept it, the better for your mental health. Come May 29th, let's see how he gets sworn in na!!

Obi lost his wife state.

Abasi have rejected obi

4 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by zeuss: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Tinubu said ' E lo fi okan bale,' I knew it was game over. And this was before the APC Presidential Primaries. A visionary giant. A gallant political General. The true political protege of the great Awo. You have useless your enemies and detractors. I have no doubt, you will unite Nigeria and help forge a great future for the country.

I will be in Abuja for your inauguration.
U will find it will be very difficult to steal the peoples mandate this days...the masses will devour you.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Drealman20: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Are you in Lag?

Bosss.. Baba I dey Lagos oooo

Abeg don't leave me behind
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by ppogba: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
This election would go down in history as the worst election ever conducted in Nigeria.

Maybe it is because you have not witnessed enough elections.

At a time in Nigeria, Mike Tyson and Barrack Obama were on our voter' list in Nigeria.

At a time in Nigeria, results were written in people' s bedroom.

I can go on and on.

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Darnell9(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Defeat acceptance speech abi?
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
adedayoa2:
Best Election so far, first time nobody could beat his/her chest to say my "candidate will win"

Actually obi will win👍
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Zeezenho: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
This APC guys are very funny.they think youths if this generation are dummies.tinubu should not jubilate yet something big is cooking you will know why obi is referred to as okwute go ask anambra pdp.

Tinibu will never smell so rock.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Emir01: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
It takes miracle to have a Southern Muslim president. South-South christians are Liberal than SE. We will support SS anytime power is coming back to the South.

5 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sukkot: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
blowjohn:
At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.