Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (59296 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by blowjohn(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
callmevirus:
Shege pro max loading....
All of us will suffer it together but my happiness is that I'm far away from Nigeria

Which faraway?
U wey dey ojoota

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Sleekfingers: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osamanelly:
Useless fool everywhere. What you guys are passing through now na small one compare to what is coming for Una. We all we suffer it

cheesy cheesy
Who and you dey suffer?

E pain am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by bewla(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:

Amen, for the love of drugs and agbado I vote tinunu
Mock us insult us we have achieved our mission

If knife cut your hand and you trow it away knife has done it's part

Try again in four years time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nazgul: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
ppogba:

Maybe it is because you have not witnessed enough elections.

At a time in Nigeria, Mike Tyson and Barrack Obama were on our voter' list in Nigeria.

At a time in Nigeria, results were written in people' s bedroom.

I can go on and on.
We're in the tech age, we're supposed to be moving forward technologically not backwards.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YungMillionaire: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
zeuss:

U will find it will be very difficult to steal the peoples mandate this days...the masses will devour you.

I'm really enjoying this your obingo premium tears, give me more...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by odunH(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:
No politician in this era can survive the obstacle Asiwaju surmounted if he eventually gets declared by INEC.

--Currency change hardship
--Induced fuel Scarcity
--Muslim-Muslim ticket in an almost 50/50 nation
--Propaganda from some section of CAN
--Propaganda against his person, age, wealth, and etc
--A hostile cabal
--Buhari I don't care attitude
--Some extremely woke Yoruba youth voting against him
--A christian North with mind made up

The North kept their word eventually. The Northern governor are the MVP. It is not easy for them back home too because Buhari government caused lot of damage at some point.

The biggest surprise in the North Central. Who would have imagined Tinubu getting even 25% for Benue and Nassarawa with all the propaganda by some religious bigots. Asiwaju cleared Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and did well in some other states in the NC.

South-South has proven that they have a mind of their own. Akwa Ibom is like a big surprise and even Bayelsa. How do you explain Tinubu winning Jonathan LG.

New alliance have been forged in this election.
Igbo + Northern christian alliance is very strong as seen.
SW + North alliance is very strong too. They exceeded my expectation.
NC + SW alliance cemented
SW + Some SS cemented
SE + Some SS cemented
Exactly! God bless you for this! I ve posted it on my status. But for me o whosever wins I'm okay by it. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Eriokanmi: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Lol...grin Maaahd oh!

My mind is telling me Hadi sirika is using wayo to make jest and mock Tinubu that he Tinubu can not write speach with his shaky shaky hand.

Starving Urchinns above and below my comment
Exactly. See him mentioning states where he lost grin. These guys are bad

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by livinbygrace: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
One thing I leant about this TINUBU is that ,he forgives easily..You see all these Dino Melaye,LP candidates and other opposition within one year he will bring them back To ApC if elected ,that’s why he is always seems stronger .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Wickedfacts: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
Criminality will not stand. This is an attack on Nigeria.

Come out and protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Genesis21(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Badgers14:
With all his wayo wayo.. he didn't even win Lagos that he built .

Even his kinsmen in Osun rejected him..

As it's going, didn't rivers rejected you people so called Messiah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Soulvein: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
After bribing INEC for massive elections rigging in several states across Nigeria. The truth is that you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.

This stolen mandate will definitely not last. God will put all of those that contributed to this calamity to shame sooner than they expect.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Optimist4ever(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Was it ever in doubt?

President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi omo olode ide.

May your Presidency favour every Nigerian irrespective of tribe, age and gender.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Ilamina(f): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yuck
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Abubaushe(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1630206779031166976?t=atNkWohF-rgLvPGCjNnABw&s=19

Hadi Sirika is a nephew to President Buhari and Minister of Aviation.
God bless you my international pilot of the first order.BAT coming........God's willing
Be informed!!!
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by GreyLaw(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lipscomb:
Shut up he has prepared that already you dont teach him what to do .useless presidency make it difficult for Tinubu to win shame you all.

You should have deactivated your moniker this guy without honour!
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by egbetokuns(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:
No politician in this era can survive the obstacle Asiwaju surmounted if he eventually gets declared by INEC.

--Currency change hardship
--Induced fuel Scarcity
--Muslim-Muslim ticket in an almost 50/50 nation
--Propaganda from some section of CAN
--Propaganda against his person, age, wealth, and etc
--A hostile cabal
--Buhari I don't care attitude
--Some extremely woke Yoruba youth voting against him
--A christian North with mind made up

The North kept their word eventually. The Northern governor are the MVP. It is not easy for them back home too because Buhari government caused lot of damage at some point.

The biggest surprise in the North Central. Who would have imagined Tinubu getting even 25% for Benue and Nassarawa with all the propaganda by some religious bigots. Asiwaju cleared Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and did well in some other states in the NC.

South-South has proven that they have a mind of their own. Akwa Ibom is like a big surprise and even Bayelsa. How do you explain Tinubu winning Jonathan LG.

New alliance have been forged in this election.
Igbo + Northern christian alliance is very strong as seen.
SW + North alliance is very strong too. They exceeded my expectation.
NC + SW alliance cemented
SW + Some SS cemented
SE + Some SS cemented

Well spoken
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Badgers14: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Genesis21:

As it's going, didn't rivers rejected you people so called Messiah?

They Said Wike rigged Rivers for Tinubu.

No way Tinubu would have won Rivers fair and square
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by leisuretym: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Businessman1986(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Victory guaranteed!

Asiwaju is light years ahead!

A demigod and one of a kind!

He is not a demigod. I did not vote for a demigod. I voted for a human, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu. Only God is God.

BATiFIED from odosenlu alaro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by zedegit: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Tinubu said ' E lo fi okan bale,' I knew it was game over. And this was before the APC Presidential Primaries. A visionary giant. A gallant political General. The true political protege of the great Awo. You have useless your enemies and detractors. I have no doubt, you will unite Nigeria and help forge a great future for the country.

I will be in Abuja for your inauguration.

When bandits kidnap you and your family, I hope you will remember the choice you made to support a sick man.

As you make your bed, so you will lie on it.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Wahala90: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria will burn.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by totit: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
cool
I have been on the fence for a while now watching keenly how thing goes and soon or once the president-elect is declared I shall fully return with my iron fist to NL.

Still watching keenly. cool
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by madjune(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Who be this one? Anyways, LP and PDP didn’t need to stage a walkout except they’ve seen the bigger picture and believe they’ve lost.

LP has made significant achievements by unseating some elements that had no business being in the National Assembly.

I see bigger upsets in the forthcoming Governorship and State assembly elections.

They should be patient and seek redress through the right channels.

Real change takes time but who knows what the future holds??

The entire election shouldn’t be canceled, some polling units, yeah but the entire election? Impossible

I don’t want certain bigwigs that lost senatorial and federal reps bids to have a second chance, NO PLEASE

What are you talking about?

You think if we don't address this anomaly right now, next time you tell people to go out and vote, na goat and other animals you will see there.

Inec is corrupt. There's nothing like independent inec.

Get that. Every fool knows this by now.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Unrated900(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Lol...grin Maaahd oh!

My mind is telling me Hadi sirika is using wayo to make jest and mock Tinubu that he Tinubu can not write speach with his shaky shaky hand.

Starving Urchinns above and below my comment

Primary school low life
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by lajid: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

your premium tears are yummy...to my tummy...

It’s not about being tribalistic cause if it is by that I’m Yoruba too. Well, forget the election. If BAT is announced winner, come May 29th he will be not be sworn in because he rigged and stole a mandate not meant for him. Election results will be contested in court as usual and will be won by PO, we must not allow people who have turned this country to their personal property to ruin it.

Every structure of criminality will be dismantled
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by BJanta: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lipscomb:
Shut up he has prepared that already you dont teach him what to do .useless presidency make it difficult for Tinubu to win shame you all.

Bro , you should rejoice it's not the other way round. Don't think it's easy for him to say what he has said. Your joy should be that Tinubu won ,and nobody can start to share the credits with him. Now he can form ' ' his own ' and not ' their own ' government.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Businessman1986:

He is not a demigod. I did not vote for a demigod. I voted for a human, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu. Only God is God.

BATiFIED from odosenlu alaro

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Ruthymoon(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mocker we all know tinubu is ole ,oyen,oshi, barawo , he ain't nothin , agbero🐽
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by FatherofAsaad: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osamanelly:
Useless fool everywhere. What you guys are passing through now na small one compare to what is coming for Una. We all we suffer it
na you and your generation choose suffer stop including others …
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by dappydozzy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
dannypaul:
Someone that lost his Native land (Osun) and his acclaimed land (Lagos). Evidently, the gods have rejected him. The sooner you accept it, the better for your mental health. Come May 29th, let's see how he gets sworn in na!!

A beg go sleep, wetin go happen for May 29, wetin go happen for May 29, you will just get yourself roasted on the street for nothing, the Yorubas will say Kagba folorun nisinmi. Somebody help me translate it for am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.