Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget (9209 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by babytoun: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
It was only Edo i wasnt sure of but in the end Edo delivered ...

Wike is the reason we are doubting the integrity of this election...10 wikes cant deliver rivers state to Tinubu if real votes are counted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Denoh68: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Please ignore this poster, he is a confirmed Yoruba Muslim boy who licks Tinubu's anus for a living.

Southsouth people stood with Obi from beginning to the end.

It is only the PDP and APC Governors in the Southsouth that subverted the will of the people through rigging.

SIR RECEIVE SENSE,THEY DON'T WANT YOU

Please no Igbo should respond to this nonentity
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Denoh68 post=121322121][/quote]Some of you directionless Yoruba Muslim boys are becoming too disgusting.

Southsouth people are the ones even carrying Obi matter on their head, so we don't need your hate filled lots hiding under different monikers claiming to be from Southsourh to tell us.

Even if the Southsouth betray us, we forgive them, e no concern you abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by AmehTsaev: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

Dey shine teeth there like he-goat..

Know today, we are coming to take your lands in the East. Any of your dead ancestors wey put body go collect. We go uproot all of them go cremate, throw their ashes inside gutter.

Shey you say una get werey for head. Just wait and see.
YariBASTARD you're talking too much, APC is gone in the East and a new order is now in control, dem NEVER BORN A MILLION Tinubu bastards to try any nonsense in Igboland, the old frail drugLord will soon do a "Yaradua" anyway and another Aboki will take over.

When you're done ranting, start composing your "Oriki" to welcome your new Lagos LandLord, the emperor and conqueror of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos, very soon an Omo Ibo will be your governor in Lagos sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Atleast you can now speak to them in the derogatory manner your truly regard them.

You have freed your chest from the burden of deceitful alliance, so breathe easy now.

I'm not igbo, but y'all will suffer the consequences of your actions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Loonyy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

I know ur typing from 1000 miles away from the SS

But as for people we dey on ground
We know Berra

I see ur lessons you taught

Kontinu the 20k go soon finish
Na here I dey

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
A place always marred with low voters turnout... they can't even help their own rn...look at the numbers coming from Abia after rigging

Ok, everybody's turn will come, I pray y'all don't regret this decision..
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by FlawlessKarl: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laugihable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

Dah afo ado at nton ôwô

When you're talking don't generalized it, it's not everyone in Akwa Ibom that is stupid as you. I am from Akwa Ibom, onna precisely, majority of us voted LP. I think you're from one of the Annang local government, those are the saboteur who prefer a sick demented fóolish idiot to rule them with his Muslim Muslim satanic ticket just because of their phobia for the igbos .

If case is not taken, you're bedeviled with poverty, but here to talk nonsense just because an idiot is rigged in.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by sreamsense: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
It is other south west states that killed obi ambition because obidients have added 40% to themselves in Oyo because Igbos are many, and 50% of vote were predicted by Igbos in Ondo because wife of governor is Igbos, Ondo are christians and Igbos are many in akure, owo and other parts of the state.

They also predicted 50% in Ogun and ekiti would be in the bag for obi, but Yorubas only donated Lagos and bit silly out of obi/LP in Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Ondo by ensuring no shi-shi 25% was given to obi despite their religion division propagandas of hate. Next time, they wouldn't try religion propagandas again in South west because it has no effect. They knew already that core Muslim north is a go no area.

Tinubu has taught obi lesson of his political life, before obi hijacked Lagos; Tinubu had already followed back door to carry Nigeria crown and key of Aso rock away from Lagos. He only moved Tinubu into glory while himself end up labouring in vain. He won Abuja without finding the key to Aso rock which Tinubu master strategist has already held on tight. Obi should call and congratulate Tinubu and resume school of politics fast from Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
NwaIdeato:

If you're not following the media trends of massive rigging across the South South that are been exposed, then I'm wasting my time engaging you any further
Maybe I'm more concerned with the rigging going on in Se...anyways no bloc votes from Edo? grin

Edo State Presidential Results:

Presidency

PDP-->89,585
APC-->144,471
LP-->331,163

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by GreyLaw(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

Nigerians are talking about their future and one uneducated idiot is on Nairaland discussing tribalism. You are too small and too inconsequential for your opinion to be that of the good people of the Southernmost part of Nigeria. They don't share in your stupidity.

When litigation are done then we'll know the tru numbers. For now keep wallowing in you folly.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by DOSINCLAIR: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
DadaHammed:

Ekpeitit you are a Tinubu urchin using fake identity. Stop deceiving yourself, even your fellow thiefnubi urchins know this.. You are not from Akwacross.

You just said my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
A place always marred with low voters turnout... they can't even help their own rn...look at the numbers coming from Abia after rigging
Only sitting Governors can rig a state election.

Labor Party have no sitting Governor nor LGA Chairman to do any rigging, all LP votes are organic just like their campaigns, you ought to know this, that's assuming if you have sense cos majority of Tinubu supporters lack sense
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by freakyamanda(f): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Grgton:
You are happy APC is having their way by rigging it out

?? That is the kind of country you want for your unborn children??

There was massive rigging for Obi in the SE states with old women being guided to thumbprint for obi enmasse. I saw the videos na.

5 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by flokii: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

YariBASTARD you're talking too much, APC is gone in the East and a new order is now in control, dem NEVER BORN A MILLION Tinubu bastards to try any nonsense in Igboland, the old frail drugLord will soon do a "Yaradua" anyway and another Aboki will take over.

When you're done ranting, start composing your "Oriki" to welcome your new Lagos LandLord, the emperor and conqueror of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos, very soon an Omo Ibo will be your governor in Lagos sef cheesy

Typical Igbo.. make so much noise over irrelevancies while things dey sup for their back.

Don't worry, we'll look for one pako house in makoko to name after Peter Obi for his mind blowing achievement in Lagos.

Go and read the land use act and why RUGA would have taken all your lands fair and square. That RUGA we'll dust and replan the whole thing. That South East that is giving you confidence, you'll lose surely.

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by SpatialKing(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Before you talk about SS please when is Tinubu wining Lagos
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by 4evaReina: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Am a south southerner and I support obi with my full chest, same for other youths like me in the SS but you know the truth. You and I know the election was rigged, Some parts of Bayelsa didn't even get the chance to vote. So get lost with your divide and rule tactics, it wouldn't work this time.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:

Ok, everybody's turn will come, I pray y'all don't regret this decision..
Lol... alliance with the west and North is what is needed to win elections in Nigeria... exactly what Tinubu did.

Se is dead in Nigeria politics... Peter Obi was their last shot and they taught they could use religious bigotry to win...lol

They can go back to their sit at home while fighting a for biafra

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by amliftedhigher: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
You are senseless. Does the useless results announced by INEC reflect the will of the people?
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Only sitting Governors can rig a state election.

Labor Party have no sitting Governor nor LGA Chairman to do any rigging, all LP votes are organic just like their campaigns, you ought to know this, that's assuming if you have sense cos majority of Tinubu supporters lack sense
lol... sitting governor in Kaduna, Plateau, Kano...etc couldn't rig
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:
There is nothing good about Obi na.. a total failure.

Had it been it was Soludo, I'm sure even Northerners will support him, not this repackage failed governor.. The Igbos have shown how tribalistic they are, it means they can support a goat over Yoruba candidate on the polls.

Na Tinubu cause am sha.. E for no reach this stage if to say the man hear word then when Yorubas were warning him.

I respect Soludo, but he couldn't have achieved half of the results Obi achieved in under 6 months. Sometimes, look at yourself in the mirror and say the truth. Obi started a movement.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
sreamsense:
It is other south west states that killed obi ambition because obidients have added 40% to themselves in Oyo because Igbos are many, and 50% of vote were predicted by Igbos in Ondo because wife of governor is Igbos, Ondo are christians and Igbos are many in akure, owo and other parts of the state.

They also predicted 50% in Ogun and ekiti would be in the bag for obi, but Yorubas only donated Lagos and bit silly out of obi/LP in Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Ondo by ensuring no shi-shi 25% was given to obi despite their religion division propagandas of hate. Next time, they wouldn't try religion propagandas again in South west because it has no effect. They knew already that core Muslim north is a go no area.

Tinubu has taught obi lesson of his political life, before obi hijacked Lagos; Tinubu had already followed back door to carry Nigeria crown and key of Aso rock away from Lagos. He only moved Tinubu into glory while himself end up labouring in vain. He won Abuja without finding the key to Aso rock which Tinubu master strategist has already held on tight. Obi should call and congratulate Tinubu and resume school of politics fast from Tinubu
Ekiti election was completely rigged, go and check the results again, total votes they foolishly allocated to each party is more than the total number of accredited voters, so the result will be canceled.

Obi won Lagos with more than 300,000 votes from signed result sheets from polling units, if you add the areas election didn't hold like Alaba market side, then you know the reality. And Epe voted manually without BVAS, the result will be canceled too.

Ondo was doctored, we have the proofs and already gathering them for the litigation, so don't celebrate yet.

Kano too was doctored, same with Bauchi, Zamfara and some other places.

Tinubu was rejected even by Yorubas because of his criminal background, health status, old age and Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Court will take care of all these irregularities.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by candygist: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:
And you are boasting? You think will ever support you again?
Ogo go ro drinkers...

E pain you die grin grin grin. You people have been showing the south south people fake love all this while all bcus of your selfish interest. Pretenders shocked. Tinubu is going to win and it will pain you the more. You will go back to your Biafra or no erection agitation grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Denoh68: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Some of you directionless Yoruba Muslim boys are becoming too disgusting.

Southsouth people are the ones even carrying Obi matter on their head, so we don't need your hate filled lots hiding under different monikers claiming to be from Southsourh to tell us.

Even if the Southsouth betray us, we forgive them, e no concern you abi? grin
WHO IS A YORUBA MUSLIM, OGA I COME FROM AROCHUKWU, ABIA STATE. I LIVE IN BENIN CITY PRESENTLY. IGBOS AREN'T WISE. THESE PEOPLE KEEP TELLING YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT THEY HATE YOU, YET YOU WON'T BE WISE FOR A SECOND. I WAS BORN IN THEIR MIDST, I KNOW AKWA IBOM VERY WELL. SO PLEASE DON'T ARGUE WITH ME.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by candygist: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:
Ogo go ro drinkers...

E pain you die grin grin grin. You people have been showing the south south people fake love all this while all bcus of your selfish interest. Pretenders shocked. Tinubu is going to win and it will pain you the more. You will go back to your Biafra or no erection agitation grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
lol... sitting governor in Kaduna, Plateau, Kano...etc couldn't rig
They rigged in places they could but couldn't in Christian dominated areas that rejected Tinubu and his MuMu ticket. You know this already but as usual, every Tinubu supporter is a born liar with wickedness as their factory setting character shocked
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by 4evaReina: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Some of you directionless Yoruba Muslim boys are becoming too disgusting.

Even if the South south betray us, we forgive them, e no concern you abi? grin

Exactly, myself and my cousins inclusive, we carry obi like headtie for head but we all knew the elections weren't free and fair, majority of ss people voted obi. That idiot is just trying to bring division because he is pained but his tactics won't work this time, he came to late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:
Ogo go ro drinkers...
Please ignore the poster, he is a useless Yoruba Muslim boy whose daily joy depends on hating Igbos and cooking up hatred against Igbos

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
candygist:

E pain you die grin grin grin. You people have been showing the south south people fake love all this while all bcus of your selfish interest. Pretenders shocked. Tinubu is going to win and it will pain you the more. You will go back to your Biafra or no erection agitation grin grin grin.

I'm not igbo, I'm speaking the truth, ss repaid good will evil, karma is a bitch..
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by IGBOSON1: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:
Ogo go ro drinkers...

That embittered and hateful bigot isn’t from any so called south-south! There are a lot of impostors on here who pose either as Ijaw or Akwa/Cross, and in all probability they’re Yoruba or Fulani! Trying to cause divisions between Ndigbo and other ethnicities in the Niger-Delta is one of the reasons among many for their 5th-columnist status on here!

The fool is now bragging and feeling smug about a stolen election! The very definition of shamelessness!

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
4evaReina:

Exactly, myself and my cousins inclusive, we carry obi like headtie for head but we all knew the elections weren't free and fair, majority of ss people voted obi. That idiot is just trying to bring division because he is pained but his tactics won't work this time, he came to late.
I wonder why some people replied him.

One of the reasons I detest Tinubu is because he is an uncultured Agbero who mentors Agberos and inspires Yoruba Muslim youths to become hateful and wicked towards others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo PDP Candidate, Anyanwu, Denies Stepping Down / PDP Social Media Accounts Hacked, Shut Down Until Further Notice / Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.