Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget (9211 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by OmegaAutos: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Ode...na Govt give them talent or you think there followers were gotten through thuggery and intimidation. Yorubas truly reason with their anus.

Which talent psquare get other than sampling and remixing old songs.... Check where talents abound in art, music and culture u will understand Yoruba is the music language
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Merisbankie(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

LMFAOOOO yeah because Tinubu has the constitutional right to use take ownership of lands abi? see how daft you are, dem never born 1 million Tinubu's to try any nonsense, why do you think every trace of APC has been voted out of the SE? it's a new political order making waves you dirty pig and the new face of opposition will have the face of Obi on it, right from his newly conquered base- LAGOS cheesy

let obi pitch a tent in Lagos sir
he is no match for oluomo
you guys were handed Lagos to stop your wailing
won Lagos with 10k votes thats your only joy
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Highremedy: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.
All this afonja try some much to attach themselves with south South....stop writing rubbish even wit APC and inec mago mago , obi still won south South, He won Rivers, He won Edo.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by flokii: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

Who raised you? People who speak like you came from dysfunctional homes.

Your father failed you. He probably ran away when pregnancy showed.

Yen yen yen.. cry us a river

Come and remove Sanwo Olu and install foreigner in Lagos if una fit.

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by vhykeeytor(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Which talent psquare get other than sampling and remixing old songs.... Check where talents abound in art, music and culture u will understand Yoruba is the music language
Which talent any member of your family get? Until you mention just one person from your family, that has made it to the studio to record a song, or that has been on a stage singing...you can't compare anyone in your lineage to PSquare.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by vhykeeytor(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

These rubbish always coming from you daft Yoruba youth. While are people from Kaduna not saying ibos want to remove El rufia and put an ibo person there. Una mumu no too much so. Everything to you guys is about tribalism and removing your kinsman to put a foreigner...you call your brother a foreigner because of election. I just dey pity una.

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Hotice085: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

Seems you like smoking cheap weed from ikot nadakang.

https://www.facebook.com/100009521224928/posts/pfbid0iBXu8oGD2J1MmVmnA2DBL4jCnmwccj9zrDvsDBcRXWqA12wHcZtrhJdPbf9Eb8JZl/?app=fbl
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Merisbankie:

the place obi won also hands down was rigged also
bring proof and I will accept obi also rigged. Here is the original result sheet from pH lga

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by stuffs2002: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
stanluiz:
Taught him a lesson by how ?

He win Edo, Delta, and cross river. If not for Wike wuruwuru. He would have won Rivers State.

Edo, Delta and cross River no be wuruwuru but Rivers na wuruwuru abi?

How old are you sef?
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Samsunny99: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Na which year Dem born you dey u dey talk politics like poem,the hausas wey akwaibom dey support wetin una gain
Instead una dey name major street after them
Una closest neighbor wey be SOUTH EAST wey una suppose support una sense block go vote Atiku serial loser
Udom Donn bewitch una
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Tinububalls: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

Dey shine teeth there like he-goat..

Know today, we are coming to take your lands in the East. Any of your dead ancestors wey put body go collect. We go uproot all of them go cremate, throw their ashes inside gutter.

Shey you say una get werey for head. Just wait and see.
You are a big fool.
Afonja! Make I go sleep jare.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by stuffs2002: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
mimima:
Bros calm down, LP won all the ss states ..

Are you not seeing all the mago mago ..

Mutilated and tipexed results everywhere...

Obi ti lule kpii
IPOB/OBIDIENTS lule kpii
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by nnamdi640: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
OsunOriginal:

I'm with you on this bro!
Please tell me which attachment are you talking about, did you see Obi begging for vote or running up and down to your governors, he did is campaign just like he did it in other states. Beside, Imo state and Ebonyi state belong to the ruling party, name two states in south south that belong to ruling party. Igbos plays mature politics that is why they are like MTN in all corners they are there. Just watch how they will play the chess game and then you will be surprised. Obi join a structureless party, less than 7months the structureless party won 12 states including Lagos that has been the strongest territory of Tinubu, a state he has controlled for more than 19 years and you are here saying rubbish. The only mistake Obi made was not forming a strong alliance with the strongest men in the north, assuming he did you won't come here to say all this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by onumadu: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
PRESS RELEASE

RIVERS STATE ELECTION CANNOT STAND UP TO ANY ACCEPTABLE BEST PRACTICE. IT MUST BE CANCELLED.

As most of us predicted, the presidential election held in Rivers state on Saturday, 25th February, 2023 had failed every acceptable Democratic standard and therefore must be cancelled.

The conduct of the officials of the election management body, INEC, was at most abysmally embarrassing and unearthical.

As the General Elections approached, Nigerians were expectant of a transparent Election following the Electoral Act and the introduction of BVAS Machine.

Generally, in Rivers State, the Election was conducted fairly. However , the collated results of the Polling Units could not be transmitted to the INEC Portal following the deliberate shut down of the INEC Saver at that critical stage of concluding the most important process of the exercise.

The results being announced so far cannot be a true reflection of the wishes of Rivers people and proves beyond every reasonable doubt that INEC officials were compromised and appears to be working for the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who had variously boasted that he had INEC in his pocket.

At this point, the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike and his agencies invaded the centers with their bags of hard currencies and hijacked the sensitive materials to their hideouts. The consequence is that, the already collated results have been mutilated, and no longer represent the voice of the electorates.

Nothing butresses this fact like the case of Gokana LGA where two sets of results were announced within hours of each other.

All across the state we are confronted with the same sickening electoral heist pertratec by Gov. Wike and his agents.

Weeks to the election date, we were confronted with violent attacks on politicians in the state, especially those perceived to be opposed to Governor Nyesom Wike.

I had earlier expressed worry at the audacity of those carrying out the attacks without any form of condemnation from Governor Wike, who swore on oath to protect lives and property in the State.

In the past one week Rivers people have been attacked, harassed, harmed and their residences bombed by Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) without a whimper of reservations from the State Government.

Tears, sorrows and blood have been the hallmark of activities trailing the political life of the governor, who relishes in crude politics over ideas and decency.

On Thursday, Feb 23rd, 2023, explosives were detonoted at the Etche residence of Hon Charles Anyanwu, the APC candidate for House of Assembly. Early in the morning on Friday, the houses of Chief Glory Emeh and Dr Tamunosisi Gogo Jaja respectively, both of them pro-Atiku PDP politicians were dynamited. Hon Gabriel Pidomson, another pro-Atiku PDP politician was also harassed by thugs suspected to be loyal to Wike.

Same day, prominent Labour Party leaders in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor local government areas were harassed and intimidated. Most of the attack on labour leaders were by known local government functionaries who operated without let.

I want to remind Governor Wike that there will always be his day in the court of Rivers’ people, where he would be made to answer for all the atrocities that happened during his term as governor of Rivers State.

Our forefathers had a dream of a great State, where ideas, decency, liberty and industry would be the benchmark of poilical engagments but we have been unfortunate with the present governor, who is anything but responsible and graceful.

It is a shame that we have such a scenario where a sitting governor would declare his fellow Rivers people enemies of the state and even go ahead to threaten them of dire consequences, hence no surprises of what is being played out today.

One thing is for sure, a day of reckoning will come for Wike and his cohorts. No amount of injustice meted on Rivers people will go unpunished, the Governor will be made to answer for all the charges when the time comes.

It is on this premise that I call on the National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Prof. Mahmood Yakubu to outrightly cancel the Rivers State results and call for a fresh election in the State.

I also call on Rivers people not to be cowed or feel dejected by the machinations of evil people; this State belongs to all of us and no one man is more Rivers than any of us. We shall resist this dangerous trend and God being on our side, we shall conquer.

I urge Rivers people to persevere and remain resolute in their quest to bring Gov. Wike to justice by masively rejecting Siminialayi Fubara on March 11th.

We must also not relent until this electoral heist and usurpation of our mandates ochestrated by Gov Wike and his willing accomplices in the Rivers INEC offices is overturned and the real result announced.

Signed

Pastor Warigbani Ezekiel

27/02/2023
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by candygist: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2023
samsononyilo:

Igbo voted for GEJ

It's not south south fault that obi couldn't wait for is turn and it's not also the south south fault that obi can't unit and for alliance with people.

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by nnamdi640: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Mfetenang:
Which attachment are you talking about, did you see Obi begging for vote or running up and down to your governors, he did is campaign just like he did it in other states. Beside, Imo state and Ebonyi state belong to the ruling party, name two states in south south that belong to ruling party. Igbos plays mature politics that is why they are like MTN in all corners they are there. Just watch how they will play the chess game and then you will be surprised. Obi join a structureless party, less than 7months the structureless party won 12 states including Lagos that has been the strongest territory of Tinubu, a state he has controlled for more than 19 years and you are here saying rubbish. The only mistake Obi made was not forming a strong alliance with the strongest men in the north, assuming he did you won't come here to say all this rubbish. Again, is it a crime for Obi to contest for the post of president. Remember that in 2011 when Gej won the presidential election, most northern states didn't give him good amount of vote to the point that they protested just because they wanted Buhari, but that didn't stop Gej from not bringing them to his government. Any president that will want to wicked those that didn't vote for him will NEVER be a good president, in life you don't win every thing, you lose part to others just to keep life going.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by onumadu: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2023
The South south people voted MASSIVELY FOR OBI, but their votes are being changed as we speak.
Trouble dey sleep inyanga dey wake am.

South south, south east and all parts of Nigeria are united in their love for Peter Obi because of the change he represents.

BTW Tinubu can NEVER be president of Nigeria.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by 0monnak0da: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Cry more! Whether you like it or not Omo Ibo is now your new Jagaban in Lagos and Sanwo Olu will be kicked out soon to complete the domination, Omo Ibo dey "Jagaban' both your women and now the commonwealth of Lagos is theirs for the taking, psychologically Tinubu won the battle but lost the war.

So which of the following best describes your thinking
You are bitter and spiteful as most of you are.

Ibo ; a state of being Ibo
Iboland Ibo Territory
Iboman an adult Ibo male
Iboboy a young Ibo person(male) Ibogirl Ayoung Ibo person (female)
Iboville A small part of Iboland like Awoamama e.g,
Iboness General Ibo condition
Iboist an Ibo Advocate or champion e,g Achebe Iboism Ibo advocacy
Ibotic Distinctly Ibo Iboistic =Ibotic
Iboing To make Ibo Iboed Now fully Ibo
Ibo-made crafted by Ibos
Ibonize Transform to Iboness usually of a place or people Ibonization See Ibonize Ibonizational see Ibonize
Iborific scarily Ibo
Ibofy To make Ibo Ibofied Ibofying Ibofier Ibofication see Ibofy
Ibothetic Ibo kind (of logic)
Iboology The study of Ibos and Ibo Things
Ibologue one versed or knowledgeable in Ibo affairs,history,culture etc
Iboologist=An Ibo expert
Ibohood State of being Ibo also place where Ibos are found in large numbers or hang out
Ibolly In an Ibo way
Iboward moving in the direction of an Ibo or approaching Iboness
Ibolitics Ibo kind of politics
Ibolution In the process of becoming Ibofied
Ibodom an old Ibo kingdom
Ibometer Ibometric Measure of Iboness
Ibotechnic An Ibo institute of learning
Ibocentric Focussed only on Ibos and Ibo matters
Iboteria Place where Ibo snacks are sold see Akputeria
Ibomart Ibo market or mall
Ibonalysis = Applied or advanced Ibo logic
Ibonet = Ibo websites Ibo Blogs etc
Ibowood= Ibo movies and actors generallly
Ibonomics = Ibo economic activity
Ibophile Ibo lover or lover of Ibo Things Ibophilia The condition of an Ibophile Ibophilic
Ibophobe Ibo hater Ibophobia Ibophobic Ibophrenia(offensive see specialized texts)
Iborize to destroy by Ibo methods Iborization
Ibomatic having an Ibo flavour
Ibolify To Imbue with Iboness Ibolifying
Ibolyse To alter chemically through Ibo technology Ibolysing Ibolyzation.etc
Ibozine an Ibo Tabloid or magazine
Iborama a display of a wide range of Ibo artefacts,culture etc also Iboramic

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Wickedfacts: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Only sitting Governors can rig a state election.

Labor Party have no sitting Governor nor LGA Chairman to do any rigging, all LP votes are organic just like their campaigns, you ought to know this, that's assuming if you have sense cos majority of Tinubu supporters lack sense

Going by your logic since Governors of Kaduna, Anambra, Kano, Katsina, Lagos lost the states, simply means the results were free and fair.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 12:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Going by your logic since Governors of Kaduna, Anambra, Kano, Katsina, Lagos lost the states, simply means the results were free and fair.

They rigged to reduce LP numbers because the margin was so wide they couldn't completely overturn people's mandate.

Their strategy was to reduce LP's winning margins and get APC 25% in any state Obi won landslide, and then give APC wide margin in any state APC won like those in NW, NE and SW.

You all know these results were doctored, if not, why did INEC refuse uploading the Polling unit results on their INEC portal from the polling units as promised in the new electoral act?

The election is a shambolic one.

Another pointer to the fact that Tinubu was rejected by Nigerians is the fact that Tinubu lost Lagos to an unknown party, LP and also lost his home state of Osun, lost FCT Abuja, lost Kano, Katsina, Yobe, Rivers, Edo, Nasarawa, Benue, Cross River, etc.

If not for the massive result doctoring, Tinubu was completely disgraced. Deep down their hearts they know Obi won, they know and reason they are not celebrating like they ought even at this point that it is clear that Tinubu has won based on the doctored results announced so far.

Be honest, have you seen any Nigeria's President emerge winner after losing Lagos, Rivers, Abuja, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Plateau, all Southsouth states, all Southeast states, Taraba, etc? Say the truth, Tinubu didn't win

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Napata77: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Mfetenang:

WELL SPOKEN. They claim to be your 'brothers' because they have their greedy eyes on your oil and gas reserves, which they believe is actually theirs, by way of 'Biafra'.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by duro4chang(m): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2023
maybet081:

Bros obi cleared all those states it was rigged.

Just stop
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC
Don't be a bad loser please. We have told you all these before but you always miscalculate when it comes to politics.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by techgen(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Mfetenang:

It's a pity you're using a Chinese phone.
So, you don't know the election was rig...even when the SS masses voted for OBi and was edge out because of their inherent greed and selfish ambition that have keep the region backwards.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by sreamsense: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ekiti election was completely rigged, go and check the results again, total votes they foolishly allocated to each party is more than the total number of accredited voters, so the result will be canceled.

Obi won Lagos with more than 300,000 votes from signed result sheets from polling units, if you add the areas election didn't hold like Alaba market side, then you know the reality. And Epe voted manually without BVAS, the result will be canceled too.

Ondo was doctored, we have the proofs and already gathering them for the litigation, so don't celebrate yet.

Kano too was doctored, same with Bauchi, Zamfara and some other places.

Tinubu was rejected even by Yorubas because of his criminal background, health status, old age and Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Court will take care of all these irregularities.

Keep deceiving yourself. South west have similar pattern for voting, if you redo election there 40 times, LP cant get 25%, it can even get worse. The error found their may just be oversight computation which may not be more than one or two polling unit. Thinking you will get 25% in Ekiti when you can't even get it anywhere in Oyo, Ondo, Osun and ogun is just a waste of time.

What were your party agents looking at when they were signing and following the results? Obidients that can fabricate any illegal document and faking anything, can you trust result sheet you are even holding? You are just a bad looser, where you won are not rigged, only where you loose. Selfish set of people. You can't win, your condition is too difficult to bridge. You will only waste your remaining donations that you should share on fruitless cases. Even if you redo election now, you may not win up to that again because yorubas that voted for obi before may not do so again

Below are some of the rigging videos in the south east, rivers and Lagos by Labour party.
shealding crocodile tears:

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://fb.watch/iYxC3ZONTZ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Legalaffairs(m): 2:50am On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:

No be you I blame but the unfortunate Yoruba men chooking their preeks inside Igbo women t0t0 to produce omo ales like Marcaroni..

F0ols don't even know they are the losers.. Presidency is sealed for Tinubu and nothing for your repackaged fraud. He'll still go back to becoming nobody and I can knock his head anytime I sight him in Lagos.

Why Falz the fo0lish guy no go Kano go do EndSars see if him no go die there.. Na the Yorubas wey join you destroy Lagos still join your evil agenda against Yorubas I blame.

OMG! this guy is so bitter and hate filled. How do you breath?
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Laple0541(m): 3:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Obi won SS with wide margin, PDP governors use State INEC Chairmen to manipulate Akwa Ibom results,same with Rivers and Bayelsa, South-south came out in mass to support Obi, the charades will not work except you guys want the country to burn down, its not possible

Mumustic fellow, it's only your potopoto Biapigs land that will burn down, if you guys try rubbish anywhere this time around, unna go regret say unna Obidient contest in the first instance, even unna unborn children go chop inside the matter.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by zedegit: 4:19am On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:

You talk like a child. Do I have issues with sanwo Olu or Lagos State government?

True yorubas are known to be very respectful both in talking and conduct except those of them that are Alayes and touts.

You need mental examination because you are clearly losing touch with reality from the way you reason.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by zedegit: 4:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Merisbankie:

you are pained try again in 8 years

Hmm. I laugh at you. The result that the shambolic Inec chairman read as script has been rejected by the whole world.

It won't be long before Interpol would come and carry Tinubu on drug charges. I say dey play, just dey play.

Mr Peter Obi has not spoken but actions will be witnessed as he is an enlightened gentleman.

Tinubu will vomit Mr Obi's mandate. Finally true Nigerians will also speak and then justice will prevail.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Owologbo(m): 4:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Mfetenang:

shut your trap and stop spewing trash.
which SS? Is it the River State that's rigged or manipulated Akwa Ibom votes?
And when did Rivers and Akwa Ibom States equal the entire SS?
All these nekuwoh people with impersonation sef.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Owologbo(m): 4:36am On Feb 28, 2023
highchief1:
the one una win na free and fair the one when dem win una na rigging.how old are u bros?

when you support injustice even when you know the truth, there's no way injustice won't ruin your life.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Strafudeen: 5:00am On Feb 28, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lol... that was our Lp was leading in Akwa Ibom...why is Rivers up in the air? grin i taught Lp was winning massively in Rivers.

The nonsense Obi momentum will die a natural death before 4 years

Let your fada do his own momentum let us see, bro grin
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by ujuronor: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Celebrates Arrival Of Y2024 First Babies In Four Lagos Hospitals / More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.