Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget (9212 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by AmehTsaev: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

No be you I blame but the unfortunate Yoruba men chooking their preeks inside Igbo women t0t0 to produce omo ales like Marcaroni..

F0ols don't even know they are the loser.. Presidency is sealed for Tinubu and nothing for your repackaged fraud.

Why Falz the fo0lish no go Kano go do EndSars see if him no go die there.. Na the Yorubas wey join you destroy Lagos still join your evil agenda against Yorubas I blame.

Cry more! Whether you like it or not Omo Ibo is now your new Jagaban in Lagos and Sanwo Olu will be kicked out soon to complete the domination, Omo Ibo dey "Jagaban' both your women and now the commonwealth of Lagos is theirs for the taking, psychologically Tinubu won the battle but lost the war.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by thewarrior72: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.
^^^
Remember, what goes around comes around. life na turn by turn. The great Igbo nation never forgets.

4 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by MikeofAfrica: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

In 2015, when Tinubu and other SW politicians entered into alliance with the fulanis/ hausas to humiliate a SS president, the SS people cried for help.

The only region that stood with the SS was SE. Even though Jonathan lost, we ensured he did not lost scandalously.

In 2023, a son of SE and in- law of SS who stood behind Jonathan and mobilized SE support for him needed the Support of SS, but.was betrayed by people like you. You are even not ashamed to brag about it.

You voted Tinubu and his Muslim Muslim ticket. You voted the man who organized the unsitting of a SS president.

Posterity will judge you and other SS people that didn't vote Obi.

11 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by jconsulting(f): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Both of you are crazy both obidients and pdp , let inec finish their work then aggrieved party can seek redress in election tribunal......but be rest assured that Alhaji Ariwoola is in supreme court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by FreeStuffsNG: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
They were more interested in Lagos votes which was a great and effective distraction the kept them busy and unproductive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:

They supported Goodluck Jonathan, this is how you pay them back? SMH
A place always marred with low voters turnout... they can't even help their own rn...look at the numbers coming from Abia after rigging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by ken6488(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
You mean rigged.

Edo and delta delivered well
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Ken4Christ: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:

You are a thief lying to your teeth.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They were more interested in Lagos votes which was a great and effective distraction the kept them busy and unproductive
Lol...they were happy this morning after they won Lagos with 10k votes....this evening now, they're crying rigging

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Rikkely: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Your lord and savior Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, what about it?
See Buhari is been dragged now because of your criminal, he will never rule

Hopium:
cheesy

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by flokii: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Cry more! Whether you like it or not Omo Ibo is now your new Jagaban in Lagos and Sanwo Olu will be kicked out soon to complete the domination, Omo Ibo dey "Jagaban' both your women and now the commonwealth of Lagos is theirs for the taking, psychologically Tinubu won the battle but lost the war.

Tinubu will have to put all the lands in South East on acquisition and take away ownership of lands in the East from the Igbos so all other tribes can possess them.

Shebi you want to dominate ba?.. Na we go chase una comot for this Nigeria.

Game on. Una never see anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by 9jii(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
maybet081:

Bros obi cleared all those states it was rigged.

Just stop
U ll grow up someday to learn how the reality works.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Ken4Christ: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
mimima:
Bros calm down, LP won all the ss states ..

Are you not seeing all the mago mago ..

Mutilated and tipexed results everywhere...

He is doing the job he is paid to do; To defend Thiefnibu.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Gobengroup(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:
The reason why Igbos are hated and maltreated this way in this administration is cause they stood by Goodluck Jonathan till the very end. They defended and forth for him even at their expense and safety.

I don't know if you're really from the SS but your tears are coming soon, no be Yorubas you wan side?

Atleast now a new dawn is formed in Nigerian politics between them and the Christian North. I have learned something in Nigeria, the last people you should laugh at are the Igbos. Beat them down a hundred times and they will rise a hundred and one times and keep moving forward.

That why I admire them, that's what I learn from them. They're fearless!
Okay

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by jconsulting(f): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

To think that LP will win Lagos governship is a joke. Even Tinube prefer to lose the president than APC losing Lagos, March no to far you will see different ball game

5 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Jack500: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

You never learn, you think Tinubu will lose Lagos?

Tinubu gave obi that win, so you can be quiet about rigging, wait for governorship election, you will cry blood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by flokii: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

So Macaroni mum na igbo?

Na Igbo woman born am na.. who knows if she didn't even cheat on the unfortunate Yoruba that fathered the bastard.
In Igbo culture, they give bastards from other men to their husbands. won o mo agbere ni aida.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by franchasofficia: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Please ignore this poster, he is a confirmed Yoruba Muslim boy who licks Tinubu's anus for a living.

Southsouth people stood with Obi from beginning to the end.

It is only the PDP and APC Governors in the Southsouth that subverted the will of the people through rigging.

Please no Igbo should respond to this nonentity

4 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by otokx(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labour party is not doing badly in Rivers and Delta last I heard.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by AmehTsaev: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

Tinubu will have to put all the lands in South East on acquisition and take away ownership of lands in the East from the Igbos so all other tribes can possess them.

Shebi you want to dominate ba?.. Na we go chase una comot for this Nigeria.

Game on. Una never see anything.

LMFAOOOO yeah because Tinubu has the constitutional right to use take ownership of lands abi? see how daft you are, dem never born 1 million Tinubu's to try any nonsense, why do you think every trace of APC has been voted out of the SE? it's a new political order making waves you dirty pig and the new face of opposition will have the face of Obi on it, right from his newly conquered base- LAGOS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Bestmanfornow: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Niger Delta Congress statement on 2023 election discribe it as worst election in history

https://twitter.com/ND_Congress?t=QWeJmycnXPX0wiOshRwZdw&s=09

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by AmehTsaev: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:

You never learn, you think Tinubu will lose Lagos?

Tinubu gave obi that win, so you can be quiet about rigging, wait for governorship election, you will cry blood.
Lagos is gone bro, get used to that reality..every other thing is just SELF-CONSOLATION.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by maybet081: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
9jii:

U ll grow up someday to learn how the reality works.

Thank oldman
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Guyman01: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:
The reason why Igbos are hated and maltreated this way in this administration is cause they stood by Goodluck Jonathan till the very end. They defended and forth for him even at their expense and safety.

I don't know if you're really from the SS but your tears are coming soon, no be Yorubas you wan side?

Atleast now a new dawn is formed in Nigerian politics between them and the Christian North. I have learned something in Nigeria, the last people you should laugh at are the Igbos. Beat them down a hundred times and they will rise a hundred and one times and keep moving forward.

That why I admire them, that's what I learn from them. They're fearless!
True that and they are dogged fighters who stand firm in whatever venture they believe in

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by famology(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Obi won SS with wide margin, PDP governors use State INEC Chairmen to manipulate Akwa Ibom results,same with Rivers and Bayelsa, South-south came out in mass to support Obi, the charades will not work except you guys want the country to burn down, its not possible

Na so UGM ur brothers mk mouth but election son hold peacefully for south east. Come do anyhow,u go collect wotowoto
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by SenatePresdo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:

Yoruba man, I have known you here for a while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Denoh68: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Please ignore this poster, he is a confirmed Yoruba Muslim boy who licks Tinubu's anus for a living.

Southsouth people stood with Obi from beginning to the end.

It is only the PDP and APC Governors in the Southsouth that subverted the will of the people through rigging.
THIS IS HOW YOU IGBOS SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY,THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU AND YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH,WHEN WILL IGBOS HAVE SENSE.

Please no Igbo should respond to this nonentity
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by tamdun: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
maybet081:

Bros obi cleared all those states it was rigged.

Just stop
APC lost kaduna,kano,Katsina and Lagos,what made you think they rigged SS but couldn't do same in their own state
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Jack500: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Lagos is gone bro, get used to that reality..every other thing is just SELF-CONSOLATION.

Lolz, 😀😀 you never learn, we told you about Tinubu presidency, you said it is not possible, I am telling you about Lagos again now, don't worry I will be here to call you out and remind you your foolishness in 2 weeks time
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by flokii: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

LMFAOOOO yeah because Tinubu has the constitutional right to use take ownership of lands abi? see how daft you are, dem never born 1 million Tinubu's to try any nonsense, why do you think every trace of APC has been voted out of the SE? it's a new political order making waves you dirty pig and the new face of opposition will have the face of Obi on it, right from his newly conquered base- LAGOS cheesy

Dey shine teeth there like he-goat..

Know today, we are coming to take your lands in the East. Any of your dead ancestors wey put body go collect. We go uproot all of them go cremate, throw their ashes inside gutter.

Shey you say una get werey for head. Just wait and see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by NwaIdeato: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lol... that was our Lp was leading in Akwa Ibom...why is Rivers up in the air? grin i taught Lp was winning massively in Rivers.

The nonsense Obi momentum will die a natural death before 4 years
If you're not following the media trends of massive rigging across the South South that are been exposed, then I'm wasting my time engaging you any further

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate / Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun / Zamfara Assembly Confirms Hassan Nasiha as The New Deputy-Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.