Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget (9215 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by 7lives: 6:26am On Feb 28, 2023
freakyamanda:

There was massive rigging for Obi in the SE states with old women being guided to thumbprint for obi enmasse. I saw the videos na.

That is not rigging, it's holy communion service na
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by 7lives: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Kasdat5:

It's a shocker , but what shook me the most was Umahi winning . I gave up the last hope I thought I had left. Las las the south gave Tinubu victory on a platter or gold

Hard work pays, Umahi did well for Ebonyi.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by emmaodet: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Brainless rubbish, Obi won Edo and is leading in Delta and Bayelsa with Rivers still up in the air, so where's this daft rant coming from? we now have new allies among our Northern Christian brethren and that's more than enough, the greatest mistake Igbos did was supporting a dunce like Jonathan whose incompetence is the reason for Buhari and APC today, but lessons have been learned, Obi is now an emerging political force, and in due time you lots will beg to align with him when another round of APC disaster hits you like a brickwall...una think say na only Igbos go suffer am? 🤡

grin grin

Bro forget it, many christians in south west didn't vote for APC.
The same rigging you are complaining in the south south is what they used the governors and inec to do in south west.
No sane Yoruba christian will vote tinubu
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Mfetenang: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:
The reason why Igbos are hated and maltreated this way in this administration is cause they stood by Goodluck Jonathan till the very end. They defended and forth for him even at their expense and safety.

I don't know if you're really from the SS but your tears are coming soon, no be Yorubas you wan side?

Atleast now a new dawn is formed in Nigerian politics between them and the Christian North. I have learned something in Nigeria, the last people you should laugh at are the Igbos. Beat them down a hundred times and they will rise a hundred and one times and keep moving forward.

That why I admire them, that's what I learn from them. They're fearless!
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by AskOhaneze1: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Kasdat5(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
7lives:

Hard work pays, Umahi did well for Ebonyi.

Then LP & their supporters weren't serious or are not ready ratehr . Go ask about the APC takeover 2015 . So many northern GOV did well , but everywhere was swept by APC ..
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by drlateef: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2023
maybet081:

Bros obi cleared all those states it was rigged.

Just stop

Did Obi rig southeast states?
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by nairanaira12: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

The real people that taught Obi a lesson are INEC and Wike. They taught him that they can be easily compromised to rig
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by nairanaira12: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2023
drlateef:

Did Obi rig southeast states?

The majority in South East love Obi naturally. The majority in lagos hate Tinubu naturally
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by drlateef: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
nairanaira12:

The majority in South East love Obi naturally. The majority in lagos hate Tinubu naturally

The majority of igbo in Lagos will hate Tinubu because they are ingrates. Otherwise, why did they run to Lagos if their government over there was better? The greatest evil ingrates are those who live in Lekki and VI. They would never have had a place to live if Tinubu did not reclaim the lands from the ocean surge. The land owners and other yorubas love Tinubu and they demonstrated that in other states where there are majority yoruba. We will start the process of getting rid of ingrates in Lagos. It has started.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by nairanaira12: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
drlateef:

The majority of igbo in Lagos will hate Tinubu because they are ingrates. Otherwise, why did they run to Lagos if their government over there was better? The greatest evil ingrates are those who live in Lekki and VI. They would never have had a place to live if Tinubu did not reclaim the lands from the ocean surge. The land owners and other yorubas love Tinubu and they demonstrated that in other states where there are majority yoruba. We will start the process of getting rid of ingrates in Lagos. It has started.

Point of correction. Every igbo doing business in lagos is contributing to the huge IGR that lagos boasts of. So, lagos is benefiting a lot from these people. They aren't living in lagos for free. So, they owe you nothing. Stop reasoning like a local fool as if your brain is still in the 10th century.

Even if the candidate is obviously evil, you will vote for him because he is Yoruba.

I'm really surprised why many yorubas still reason like idiots despite going to school.

Many of you are bunch of illiterates. I dare say yorubas are the most tribalistic tribes in Nigeria.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by drlateef: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
nairanaira12:

Point of correction. Every igbo doing business in lagos is contributing to the huge IGR that lagos boasts of. So, lagos is benefiting a lot from these people. They aren't living in lagos for free. So, they owe you nothing. Stop reasoning like a local fool as if your brain is still in the 10th century.

Even if the candidate is obviously evil, you will vote for him because he is Yoruba.

I'm really surprised why many yorubas still reason like idiots despite going to school.

Many of you are bunch of illiterates. I dare say yorubas are the most tribalistic tribes in Nigeria.

Then pack your baggage and leave our land. We don’t need your tax. Go to your state. You are a big slowpoke for abusing your hosts, so arrogant and despicable. That’s why i support you fools being stacked in your shithole of biafra so that we can have our peace and land. If you cannot respect us, go back to your land.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Merisbankie(m): 1:33am On Mar 01, 2023
zedegit:

Hmm. I laugh at you. The result that the shambolic Inec chairman read as script has been rejected by the whole world.

It won't be long before Interpol would come and carry Tinubu on drug charges. I say dey play, just dey play.

Mr Peter Obi has not spoken but actions will be witnessed as he is an enlightened gentleman.

Tinubu will vomit Mr Obi's mandate. Finally true Nigerians will also speak and then justice will prevail.

You just spit nonsense lol 😆😆😆

OBIdients has losed it all
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by maybet081: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
duro4chang:

The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC
Don't be a bad loser please. We have told you all these before but you always miscalculate when it comes to politics.

Story,story.

We are smarter.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by maybet081: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
tamdun:

APC lost kaduna,kano,Katsina and Lagos,what made you think they rigged SS but couldn't do same in their own state

We cannot be deceived.

We understand this APC's game.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
maybet081:

Story,story.
We are smarter.
Bad loser
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by amuwo1980: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
samsononyilo:
And you are boasting? You think will ever support you again?
Ogo go ro drinkers...
He is not from south south

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Putinofrussia: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
maybet081:

Bros obi cleared all those states it was rigged.

Just stop
No,na Sowore cleared them.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Mfetenang: 3:12am On Mar 05, 2023
nairanaira12:

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Mfetenang: 3:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Why are IPOB refugees in every state in Nigeria?
Why can't IPOB pigs develop their shithole and live there instead of being refugees in Kano,Sokoto, Lagos,Port Harcourt, Ibadan,Kaduna,Uyo,Calabar,there's IPOB refugees everywhere selling bread and pure water in the afternoon and doing armed robbery in the night.
Go home or wait till another war or religious fighting breaks out and you will see how many of you will be terminated.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by mancoconut: 3:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Mfetenang:
Why are IPOB refugees in every state in Nigeria?
Why can't IPOB pigs develop their shithole and live there instead of being refugees in Kano,Sokoto, Lagos,Port Harcourt, Ibadan,Kaduna,Uyo,Calabar,there's IPOB refugees everywhere selling bread and pure water in the afternoon and doing armed robbery in the night.
Go home or wait till another war or religious fighting breaks out and you will see how many of you will be terminated.

You want to exterminate Igbos? LMFAOOOO this is rather odd coming from someone who belongs to the minority stock (that's if you're truly from the South South), but what truly is your issue with Igbos? Why are you so hurt? Igbo man dey fucck your babe? cheesy
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Mfetenang: 4:52am On Mar 05, 2023
mancoconut:

You want to exterminate Igbos? LMFAOOOO this is rather odd coming from someone who belongs to the minority stock (that's if you're truly from the South South), but what truly is your issue with Igbos? Why are you so hurt? Igbo man dey fucck your babe? cheesy
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Mfetenang: 4:52am On Mar 05, 2023
No,IPOB men robbed my supermarket twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

History Of Revenue Allocation In Nigeria / Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers / How FG Plans To Boost Export With ₦50 Billion ESP Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.