Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget (9210 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by candygist: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:

I'm not igbo, I'm speaking the truth, ss repaid good will evil, karma is a bitch..

Which Good did Igbo do for south south ?

4 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lol... alliance with the west and North is what is needed to win elections in Nigeria... exactly what Tinubu did.

Se is dead in Nigeria politics... Peter Obi was their last shot and they taught they could use religious bigotry to win...lol

They can go back to their sit at home while fighting a for biafra

SE is not dead, SE will come back stronger, what y'all fail to understand is that the core north voted APC coz of it's MUMU ticket, if it was Osinbajo and not Tinubu, do you think the north would have voted for him? I'm a Christian from the middle belt and I'm telling you this for free...
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by dejavubobo1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.
So ur ppl prefer another fulani to run the country fr another 8yrs (16yrs)
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceofLagos how far?
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
candygist:

Which Good did Igbo do for south south ?

Igbo voted for GEJ
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
They rigged in places they could but couldn't in Christian dominated areas that rejected Tinubu and his MuMu ticket. You know this already but as usual, every Tinubu supporter is a born liar with wickedness as their factory setting character shocked
Ask you self this question...how can a divider rule?

You guys started this election with this Muslim Muslim nonsense...what happened to one Nigeria? Every candidate has a right to religion and whom he chooses as running mate.

Pastors who are suppose to preach love started preaching hate against Muslims, campaigning for Obi. And they call themselves men of God.

Now, do you really think you can win a religious war in election?

In the next 1000 years, Muslims will not drop power if you want to do Muslim vs Christian

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:

SE is not dead, SE will come back stronger, what y'all fail to understand is that the core north voted APC coz of it's MUMU ticket, if it was Osinbajo and not Tinubu, do you think the north would have voted for him? I'm a Christian from the middle belt and I'm telling you this for free...
Ok boss
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by DadaHammed: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:
And you are boasting? You think will ever support you again?
Ogo go ro drinkers...

That guy is a Tinubu agbero selling recharge card at Alausa, he is not from Akwacross. This is exactly how he wants you react, he bond between SE and SS is their biggest headache down south.

Go to this thread and see how Akpabio is stealing LP votes for thiefnubuu in his Senatorial zone in cahoot with INEC officers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7589180/inec-actually-declared-zero-votes#121321703

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
IGBOSON1:

That embittered and hateful bigot isn’t from any so called south-south! There are a lot of impostors on here who pose either as Ijaw or Akwa/Cross, and in all probability they’re Yoruba or Fulani! Trying to cause divisions between Ndigbo and other ethnicities in the Niger-Delta is one of the reasons among many for their 5th-columnist status on here!

The fool is now bragging and feeling smug about a stolen election! The very definition of shamelessness!

Thought as much, must be a Yoruba Muslim..

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Nicepoker(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lion dick op. You are simply unfortunate.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Businessman1986(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gobengroup:

Bucket of tear........ 😭😭😭🪣🪣🪣

Asiwaju is coming kiss

Godwilling. Only if God wills. He only, knows tomorrow.

I am BATIFIED.
ASIWAJU 2023

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Nwaetche(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are big liar and purveyor of evil tidings.

Obi won convincingly but was rigged out in Rivers, Edo and Akwa Ibom.

Ok, see this thread, you good for nothing ethnic bigot from Afonjaland claiming South South.

https://www.nairaland.com/7589180/inec-actually-declared-zero-votes#121322989

Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by 4evaReina: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
I wonder why some people replied him.

One of the reasons I detest Tinubu is because he is an uncultured Agbero who mentors Agberos and inspires Yoruba Muslim youths to become hateful and wicked towards others.

I so much dislike those particular group of people like eh .... Very wicked animate objects.

The thing is some people don't think, have they even heard at anytime where there was a physical clash between SS and SE people? It means there's unity. I always tell them their divide and rule tactics won't work anymore. We know who our foes are and they are not in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by ruggedtimi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
shut up ..obi won south south ....he was rigged
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by General029(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
South_South, a peace loving region.

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Exclusive101: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
If you are not brain dead like the average Igbo you should have heard about losing battles to win the war

AmehTsaev:

The same repackaged failure that bitch slapped your druggie in Lagos? you might have to start getting used to your new Jagaban of Lagos.

While at it, the real failure here is Tinubu who lost two of his home states to opposition, if not for massive rigging and the Northern APC tax votes, this election has really exposed the hype that he is.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Elemosho478: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Cry more! Whether you like it or not Omo Ibo is now your new Jagaban in Lagos and Sanwo Olu will be kicked out soon to complete the domination, Omo Ibo dey "Jagaban' both your women and now the commonwealth of Lagos is theirs for the taking, psychologically Tinubu won the battle but lost the war.

with all these bragging people would have thought Labour won with just Igbo votes alone. I'm sure Yoruba votes in the total votes Casted for LP was over 50%, keep running your mouth Yoruba in Lagos can easily take away their support in future elections once they learn the lesson,

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by OmegaAutos: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
KingKO22:
Let's see how the attachment by force will react

They done collect wotowoto now

Where is that useless Sabinu and upcoming P-square 🤣🤣😂

Psquare career don end already...SABINUS to follow

2 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by vhykeeytor(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:

Who else have observed that most of this Urchins commenting as Akwa ibomite are actually yorubas. Your true color would be unravel soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by vhykeeytor(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Psquare career don end already...SABINUS to follow

Ode...na Govt give them talent or you think there followers were gotten through thuggery and intimidation. Yorubas truly reason with their anus.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by zedegit: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
mimima:
Bros calm down, LP won all the ss states ..

Are you not seeing all the mago mago ..

Mutilated and tipexed results everywhere...

Tippexing a result is enough reason to render it void.

1 Like

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Merisbankie(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:
The reason why Igbos are hated and maltreated this way in this administration is cause they stood by Goodluck Jonathan till the very end. They defended and forth for him even at their expense and safety.

I don't know if you're really from the SS but your tears are coming soon, no be Yorubas you wan side?

Atleast now a new dawn is formed in Nigerian politics between them and the Christian North. I have learned something in Nigeria, the last people you should laugh at are the Igbos. Beat them down a hundred times and they will rise a hundred and one times and keep moving forward.

That why I admire them, that's what I learn from them. They're fearless!

so is the other tribes that are fearful
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Vickho: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
DadaHammed:

Ekpeitit you are a Tinubu urchin using fake identity. Stop deceiving yourself, even your fellow thiefnubi urchins know this.. You are not from Akwacross.
omo how were you able to deduce that's ekpeitit cos that is how he writes.
he's always obsessed about Igbo matters and na my brother oo.
he also has another moniker known Akponmfet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Merisbankie(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
ruggedtimi:
shut up ..obi won south south ....he was rigged

the place obi won also hands down was rigged also
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by LocalStandard1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Merisbankie:

so is the other tribes that are fearful

You've answered yourself.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Kasdat5(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:

It's a shocker , but what shook me the most was Umahi winning . I gave up the last hope I thought I had left. Las las the south gave Tinubu victory on a platter or gold
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Merisbankie(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Cry more! Whether you like it or not Omo Ibo is now your new Jagaban in Lagos and Sanwo Olu will be kicked out soon to complete the domination, Omo Ibo dey "Jagaban' both your women and now the commonwealth of Lagos is theirs for the taking, psychologically Tinubu won the battle but lost the war.

battle and wat what is difference

wow sanwo olu will be kicked out lol you are still dreaming
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by zedegit: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

No be you I blame but the unfortunate Yoruba men chooking their preeks inside Igbo women t0t0 to produce omo ales like Marcaroni..

F0ols don't even know they are the losers.. Presidency is sealed for Tinubu and nothing for your repackaged fraud. He'll still go back to becoming nobody and I can knock his head anytime I sight him in Lagos.

Why Falz the fo0lish guy no go Kano go do EndSars see if him no go die there.. Na the Yorubas wey join you destroy Lagos still join your evil agenda against Yorubas I blame.

Who raised you? People who speak like you came from dysfunctional homes.

Your father failed you. He probably ran away when pregnancy showed.
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Merisbankie(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You've answered yourself.
you really took your moniker serious it's obvious
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Merisbankie(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

Who raised you? People who speak like you came from dysfunctional homes.
Your father failed you. He probably ran away when pregnancy showed.
you are pained try again in 8 years
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by DadaHammed: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vickho:
omo how were you able to deduce that's ekpeitit cos that is how he writes.
he's always obsessed about Igbo matters and na my brother oo.
he also has another moniker known Akponmfet

I know him like the back of my hand. A smelly oshodi urchin always claiming Akwacross to cause confusion.

Mfetenang upload your polling unit result in Akwa Ibom, lets see how well you delivered for your thiefnubi. grin
Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by DeOTR: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

Tinubu will have to put all the lands in South East on acquisition and take away ownership of lands in the East from the Igbos so all other tribes can possess them.

Shebi you want to dominate ba?.. Na we go chase una comot for this Nigeria.

Game on. Una never see anything.
Too much violence pressed into one person. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark / Governors Will Abuse State Police - Jonathan / Nigeria Needs $700 Million To Upgrade Refineries – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.