Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61701 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Which shock?

How can a structureless party be shocked? grin

Just be ready to defend your win simple.
Why are you so nervous and restless? I can see despair and fear and anger in your comments. You are shocked actually
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Allisgud: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
I can bet apc did not get up to that number despite lp win
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Vyzz: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
This is no rigging since APC did not win.
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC.

Exactly what the want us to believe..

Yen yen yen

"He lost this side so it wasn't rigged"

Like we are not all roll Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Tareq1105: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
PDP is finished.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by AFONJACOW(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.
he will spent 330 days of his government in London while shettima boko haram terrorist finish off the country
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Akanbimi: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Well, it’s about the APC candidate who’s done his assignment. The so-called sick old man who has a proven track record unlike the beer guzzling toad voice who can’t even live in Anambra

Emilo:
So less than 400k votes across the entire Cross River state. The low number of accredited persons versus the huge turnout is enough indicator of the failed election.

Can someone explain how APC is always getting second or first with close results in all the states.... Lolllllll they can't even rig well
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by seunmsg(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Go to which court? Nobody will dignify this rubbish INEC called election by going to court.

Tifnubu can't rule over people that rejected him.

You think millions of people will vote for Obi in Rivers state and you make them fools by rewriting it and giving same to Tifnubu? No, the army will rather take over than for this rubbish to stand.

Lol. We are waiting for you. Try rubbish and see rubbish. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Vyzz:

Exactly what the want us to believe..

Yen yen yen

"He lost this side so it wasn't rigged"

Like we are not all roll Nigeria
We told you you were labouring for nothing. But you were carried away with obident frenzy
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by jeromestarks: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Those who say APC rigged the election are very stupid. Bunch of Idiots
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by WikiGuru: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

1.Lagos went to LP because they did the hard work there, ditto Nass. They did not do the hard work nationwide...Nawth included.

2.The other states went to PDP...which like APC has structures everywhere (I used to live in a town that was blindly Sai Buhari, yet there were people who backed PDP and refused to sai Buhari)

Yes, because LP worked hard in those areas. The problem is, they could not replicate it on a nationwide basis. Mostly because they started late. Had they started 3-8 years ago, LP may have been cruisin to victory.

LP is where CPC was in 2011, a movememt, but not enough to make an impact nationally.

To PDP, a party with structures. Not to LP.

"They could not replicate it..."
You're throwing on infinitive terms that would suffice for any state that I mention now. Should I say but Tinubu lost Osun, you will reply with, "yes, because he didn't work hard in Osun", abandoning your initial line of logic which tries to insinuate that APC is leading because it has structures.

Obi went to Nasarawa once, yet Labour won there. Plateau state is governed by an APC diehard man who doubles ass the Campaign DG, but lost to Labour party without structure in the state.

Two things greatly influenced this election; Religious alignment and Ethnicity, without disregard to other factors, but the two above were at the core of balloting. This is why Tinubu picked Shetima in the first place.

Create a level playing field, upload results directly from polling units in real time as enshrined in the electoral Act, make the process transparent to all and see the difference between"structure" and the people's choice.

Deep down you know this truth, I expect you to quote me back and say there is no other truth and that your party won fair and square, so I prepare my mind already for these kind of answers but deep down, I know that you know this election Was not done right, you know it, whether your party loyalty stops you from telling yourself the truth, well, that's left for you and your pillow in your place of quiet and moments of reflection. Have a nice day pal.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by socialmediaman: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
There's nothing wrong in review but only court can do it. So prepare for court action.
But know this Obi can never win even if the election is done ten times.

Anybody who wins a free and fair election should be president. If Nigerians don’t want Peter Obi, let’s see it in their votes, nobody will complain

But all these altering of votes after the process has been concluded, INEC officers refusing to upload results at the polling center, INEC officials deliberately arriving late and closing early to disenfranchise Nigerians, even people attacking polling units to intimidate people, these are just rubbish. The will of the people should be reflected

If Peter Obi doesn’t win in a free and free election, I’ll accept the results
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
This was a peaceful election.

And Tinubu has won it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by AFONJACOW(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

seconded.. once my family are ok
.let the country burn
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Vyzz: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
We told you you were labouring for nothing. But you were carried away with obident frenzy

Okay so you guys knew you were gonna rig it then. Got it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
OptimistBrain:
Mumu, who said the election was rigged by APC? All people are saying is transmit results in real time as promised is that so difficult? Arindin
See how you are using gutter language! Where are you from? Where were you brought up. How were you trained. You are a reflection of the home you came from.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Geopex(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
luluosas:
INEC, una no dey shame at all.
Accredited voters = 416,968
Valid votes = 416,968
Rejected voters = 24,608
Total vote casts = 441,576

DIFFERENCE: 441,576-416,968 = 24,608

How can total votes be higher than a credited voters?

So Facebook is your INEC collation center
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by reddingtonblack: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
drtwist:
Where did APC 130k Vote from . INEC should be very careful they are playing with what is not good .

See foolish question, Rivers is a pdp state since 1999 and for the 1st a neutral party won the incumbent. the right question is how did Labour party get all that vote in a state they have no structure or reps.
Have you ever seen where a loser is dragged to court, i think Obedient should go down in history as dumbest people, they lack thinking process, haba !
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Vyzz:

Okay so you guys knew you were gonna rig it then. Got it.

Forget about rigging. Don't say it again. Nobody rigged. We do calculations. We know our strength and weakness.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Why are you so nervous and restless? I can see despair and fear and anger in your comments. You are shocked actually
Hahaha

Denreledave himself!

Chicken shit comforting himself.

I'm calling your ass out to defend your so called and you say I'm scared?

Oh please!

This is childish and an utter gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba balublu! angry
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Forget about rigging. Don't say it again. Nobody rigged. We do calculations. We know our strength and weakness.
Then you have been called to defend it. It's a simple sturvs.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Electorate: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
I know people like you will give different narratives after election. Learn to accept defeat and move on.

Have you even heard the premilary observations by the EU Observars, wait for their full reports, I hope you don't say I told them what to say.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by viodemus: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
oga Peter Obi should hand it over to Atiku, igbos would have loved to lead but Nigeria is still too divided. So, it is better to hand it to Atiku than to give it to a tribalist yoruba muslim.

If Atiku no play fair in his first term, then we should think harder, u understand. Tinubu will be too divisive for the nation. Save Nigeria even if you win. Igbos should forfeit the election to a northerner that is wise like they have done since 99, to pick a Christian, because they understand balance, even though they have the most rule. Their unity is paying off, so it is better for a politically stable region to rule, as long as they are fair.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by liasmiram2567: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by topclem(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Evil and calamity shall be your lot since is what you enjoying celebrating.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by FreeStuffsNG: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

Anybody who wins a free and fair election should be president. If Nigerians don’t want Peter Obi, let’s see it in their votes, nobody will complain

But all these altering of votes after the process has been concluded, INEC officers refusing to upload results at the polling center, INEC officials deliberately arriving late and closing early to disenfranchise Nigerians, even people attacking polling units to intimidate people, these are just rubbish. The will of the people should be reflected

If Peter Obi doesn’t win in a free and free election, I’ll accept the results
Who altered votes? In what state? What you are saying is common to all Losers. When they win they say yeah that's victory for democracy. When they lose they say oh rigging. Even Donald Trumps did the same
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by laitsy: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Failure will always have excuse
duro4chang:

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by remfash1(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
The process is flawed!

The results are invalid as long as they were not uploaded from bivas to the irev!

In the eye of the law, all results not uploaded to bivas are invalid irrespective of the winner and the margins!

The INEC chose electronic transmission of results. Why flouting it?

duro4chang:

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Electorate:

Have you even heard the premilary observations by the EU Observars, wait for their full reports, I hope you don't say I told them what to say.
Who are you? Who know you? The shock came unexpectedly?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Vulcanheph(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

Ft
My point exactly... How did APC gather over a 100 thousand votes in cross river ?

There isn't a single polling unit in Cross River where Tinubu had up to 50 votes.
If there is, someone should kindly show me.
This is probably the worst election in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by socialmediaman: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Who altered votes? In what state? What you are saying is common to all Losers. When they win they say yeah that's victory for democracy. When they lose they say oh rigging. Even Donald Trumps did the same

This is not like PDAPC. LP wants all votes reviewed in Lagos state, a state that it won. The votes they have from their agents in all polling centers is far different from what INEC announced.

When Trump’s party challenges an election, the votes are manually recounted in the presence of all agents

In this case, LP is saying, we want you to use the votes from the polling units signed by all agents which corresponds to what other parties signed as well

What problem do you have with that? Don’t you think reviewing all votes can help your candidate win more votes?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Electorate: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Who are you? Who know you? The shock came unexpectedly?

You will be in the biggest shock when your preferred candidate is not declared winner...screenshot this. grin grin grin grin

Tinubu won't be Nigeria's president....I am 100% sure of this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.