Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,351 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61704 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Emotional blackmail.

Every malpractice will be nullified.
Don't be too emotional. The shock is unexpected but take it easy
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Kayluka100: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

All of you are just shouting ekiti people
Why didn't you mention state that atiku win in south east
Or what give you assurance that if peter win election he won't be like buhari
Every body have right to vote for any candidate
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Geopex(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
No over voting at all. Did you listen to the figures at all. Did you listen to what INEC chairman said. Don't be too emotional. You only barely on social media you did not watch the program

Don't mind them , the results are on INEC portal now, just check mine. I even checked the Lagos own , in all i searched in Lagos only d result of a unit was very rough, others were clean and intact. I have seen Corp members filling rubbish when recording results. People like me give them proper education anytime i served as party agents.

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2023
amliftedhigher:

You are shameless and stewpid
See Sifia pain. You will soon get over the shock within some days.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 9jaRealist: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
You will soon get over the shock.

I long ago got over the shock of a drug bagman as a presidential candidate… grin
As for Baron A. Tinubu’s impending humiliation at the polls, that’s not a shock.
>
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Send ur whatsapp number.. Let me send u evidence of LP videos captured in anambra

So u pls share us evidence of apc rigging not just hearsay

May I have it
+2348148009571
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Scarcity234: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
This is no rigging since APC did not win.
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC.

Ogbeni shut up, we know una scope.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Rajosh(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Even in kano, it was rigged in favour of APC despite loosing there. I have seen the video where they were thumbprinting for APC. In the video,they were saying for every 30 for APC, one for PDP.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by sleemomymy: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

Stop displaying your foolishness. Learn how to be a good democrat. In democracy, you win some and loss some. You can't win all. God bless NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Barrywilly(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Even the sitting president Buhari lost his state of Katsina. They don't know the definition of rigging.
duro4chang:

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by israelmao(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Can you listen to yourself? Always changing narratives
Narratives must change because rigging and vote-buying strategies are changing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Emilo(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
So less than 400k votes across the entire Cross River state. The low number of accredited persons versus the huge turnout is enough indicator of the failed election.

Can someone explain how APC is always getting second or first with close results in all the states.... Lolllllll they can't even rig well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
chinos20:

Nobody is a child
For the very reason you're giving is why Lagos was left out by INEC
So Akwa Ibom was rigged for PDP? We told you this before but you are carried away with social media hype. Obi can never win.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Don't be too emotional. The shock is unexpected but take it easy
Which shock?

How can a structureless party be shocked? grin

Just be ready to defend your win simple.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
israelmao:

Narrative must change because rigging and vote-buying strategies are changing.
Always giving excuses.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC just dey use Nigerians catch cruise.
There's nothing independent about those ruges. They are worst than the colonialists.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.

NAH!. I am not a fan of Tinubu but nobody can be worse than our own dear Buhari. Hands down the worst president in mordern history.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Scarcity234:

Ogbeni shut up, we know una scope.
Sorry the shock is unexpected but you will soon get over it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by socialmediaman: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Winning is not the issue, APC didn’t get up to 25% of votes in some of these states. LP wants the votes reviewed even in states that it won. Get some sense please
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
9jaRealist:

I long ago got over the shock of a drug bagman as a presidential candidate… grin
As for Baron A. Tinubu’s impending humiliation at the polls, that’s not a shock.
>
I dey laff hereooo kikikikikiki! Thank you Lord
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

you no get sense
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Kemistri4(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Why is voter turnout this year, even in the north,very low?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by sketcherJ(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

fook off man! Get off your high horse and sleep on your mat. The sick man may live longer than you.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Emilo:
So less than 400k votes across the entire Cross River state. The low number of accredited persons versus the huge turnout is enough indicator of the failed election.

Can someone explain how APC is always getting second or first with close results in all the states.... Lolllllll they can't even rig well
The I lt explaination is that they rigged their way to that level. How come they didn't win in Aso rock?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by sangresan(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

The bad news will be in your family.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by reddingtonblack: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

It gonna be a long 4yrs you beta save your energy, cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Electorate: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Exclusive101:
Labour rigging that full everywhere

https://twitter.com/oceanic_idowu/status/1629840084097744896?t=ceyK40pYJL8tdoskV27YXA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1629533683735572485?t=nybEmr29U9TiSu15dZ_O0Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629501158476619778?t=4u8rILxdcRBFTukyIoumIA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpJANYIsSsR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You are blind, did you even watch the video you are sharing?

That video was voters education for rural areas on how to cast their votes.

You probably did not vote or you are blind to see the ballot paper in that video is different from INEC ballot paper, abi shay Labor Party na number three for INEC ballot paper?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by MeineMutter: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

E go pain you till you pai. You better go an Czech ur BP. Anumpa.

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

Winning is not the issue, APC didn’t get up to 25% of votes in some of these states. LP wants the votes reviewed even in states that it won. Get some sense please
There's nothing wrong in review but only court can do it. So prepare for court action.
But know this Obi can never win even if the election is done ten times.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Akanbimi: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Yes, celebrate when you hear bad news concerning Nigeria. Naso e go concern your kind and folks.

Nah by force for Obi to be president? You really thought Obi could be President? That’s so dumb of you

Hendrixky:

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by wahalawahala: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

close number with Apc like SE states.. u trully b fool.. and the bad news part na for u and your house hold only .. no worry we go read about am here on nairaland front page soon.. foolish goat
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by OptimistBrain: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Mumu, who said the election was rigged by APC? All people are saying is transmit results in real time as promised is that so difficult? Arindin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.