Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77057 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
SHINJA:

Obi is still better than your father and your future.

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

God bless the good people of Southwest..

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics that leads nowhere. Continue to waste your time. The Drummers and Lead Dancers have gone with the Jagaban, who by God's grace is your Darling president for the next eight years!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Mrmb: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nduzeal4life:
. This one pain you die, and dead you shall remain permanently, Obi win u at your back yard and you are still talking, shameless dirty agboro

Make them go crown am as the king of your village for winning in Lagos.... He deserves your number 1, even your present igwe no fit see 5% for Lagos...

JAGABAN HAS ARRIVED
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by MartinsD12(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Latest and first post election images of peter are just beginning to emerge .

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.
Man of the people, inec is wasting their time, they don't know who peter obi is, we have all the evidence obi won already Anambra vote alone is 1million plus but corrupt apc inec reduced it to 500 thousand, this time around the court will do the right thing, inec disobedience to electoral laws is unacceptable and will be challenged in court, the rigging thuggery inec incompetent bivas not working all of them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Tektronics12: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oya, Start. Just One Slap go Reset your Brain..
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by AroOkigbo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.
Would you have voted for Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Tektronics12: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are Deluded Bro..
MartinsD12:

Man of the people, inec is wasting their time, they don't know who peter obi is, we have all the evidence obi won already Anambra vote alone is 1million plus but corrupt apc inec reduced it to 500 thousand, this time around the court will do the right thing, inec disobedience to electoral laws is unacceptable and will be challenged in court, the rigging thuggery inec incompetent bivas not working all of them
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria needs a President like Oga Obi , I was hoping Oga Atiku would make that happen .. but even the Oga Obi effect surprised me .
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by TrumpDonald2: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

This one is still sleeping!

Someone should wake him up!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So for your mind, you think you Thieffnubu has won. It's only for a short while. Watch at the movie unfolds.

Obi will beat Thieffnubu again.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Dafresh: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished
since I deactivated my main account I don't want to abuse anyone but you deserve this
For mentioning Igbo trailer go crush you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by CursedOsuPigs: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
chizidgreat:
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The only credible man among them all
The anointed one who will retire the old thieves for us
No matter how they try, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Tinubu and Atiku will never rule Nigeria

He will rule in Biafra 🀣
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by TrumpDonald2: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Okealaaye:

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics that leads nowhere. Continue to waste your time. The Drummers and Lead Dancers have gone with the Jagaban, who by God's grace is your Darling president for the next eight years!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself.

No one steals Obi's mandate. Go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Olubucorla(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17

God is not a man
And you call yourself a man of God
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by UrPapa: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17
your foolishness is alarming
Quoting bible verses to defend your political favorite
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Arambetimofeda: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=chizidgreat post=121335999]001
WHY CAN'T YOU STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF ARE YOU FOLLOWING COLLATION AT ALL?
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Katcall: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop this already, don’t trigger anyone, party or region at this point. Let’s all pray for a better Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again
zzor, i'm gonna drill your lousy pussy
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Greenfusion: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chaiii....na MAN be this, just the mention of im name people dey win election.....truly blessed......e pain me say i nor take form, by now i for don be house of rep member.......i fk uuuuuuupppp chaiii
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by DashingRush(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Advert: Get certifie with confidence. Take your business to the next level. We offer customized ISO certification services to businesses of all sizes. Get a free quote. Visit https://iso.systemcertifications.com to learn more.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by 2starboy25: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=KingKO22 post=121336092]
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Teenaira: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
chizidgreat:

This man should take heart and move on o. It might be his turn next time. He has tried and everybody has seen it.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He really tried, it’s time to forge ahead and pray for a better Nigeria.
A very good showing indeed
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Fashionista01(f): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He really tried, it’s time to forge ahead and pray for a better Nigeria.
The Nigeria you prayed for, for 8 years what was the result?
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by boldtruthalways: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
My President for Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.