Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! (3968 Views)

See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos / Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I dey feel am no be amall grin grin grin grin YOU Sabi vawulence like Emidon11 grin grin grin
lol
i am not vawulentic in nature abeg
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
lol
i am not vawulentic in nature abeg
You are one of the people I feel in this forum.
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I dey feel am no be amall grin grin grin grin YOU Sabi vawulence like Emidon11 grin grin grin
So you the see me always?

I think say I am unnoticed grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

guy, no be you i see for that south african thread?
Wey dey give them vawulence?
Abi no be you?
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:
guy, no be you i see for that south african thread?
Wey dey give them vawulence?
Abi no be you?

grin grin grin

You know man has to be something grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

grin grin grin
You know man has to be something grin
chaii Comrade wey sabiiiiii Man Is Nothing Without Vawulence...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:
chaii
Comrade wey sabiiiiii
Man Is Nothing Without Vawulence...
I salute my fellow comrade grin

May your Comrade days be long and blessed with lavish Vawulence ability grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:
i checked all ur known monikers last post... grin

Like i first check stillwhites, last seen jan12, last post jan08.
Thats when i know say e dey court grin grin
Say na e still dey court grin grin grin

Me Dem knack me 10 years imprisonment for like 7 of my monikers

2 others currently dey on short term custody grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

stay there and think you are unnoticed grin grin grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
ObamaMessi:
stay there and think you are unnoticed grin grin grin
How is that 'now' humbled girl called Jeon ? grin grin grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

How is that 'now' humbled girl called Jeon ? grin grin grin
The only thing I don't give attention to is history.

I wouldn't want you to mention some foolish set of animals when discussing with me.

There's a guy trying to get on my nerve, I will mention you so we can jointly send him into extinction. We're the nairaland NATO grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
ObamaMessi:
The only thing I don't give attention to is history.

I wouldn't want you to mention some foolish set of animals when discussing with me.

There's a guy trying to get on my nerve, I will mention you so we can jointly send him into extinction. We're the nairaland NATO grin grin grin grin
Just tag me in that place grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

Just tag me in that place grin
Done grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Done grin
I don show there. grin

Make him price my comment first grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

I don show there. grin

Make him price my comment first grin
Thank you my friend grin

That's how we will keep resetting their brains on nairaland, we just started grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:
How is that 'now' humbled girl called Je.on ? grin grin grin
kiloshe?
Shey you wan restart wetin happen last year september?
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:
kiloshe?

Shey you wan restart wetin happen last year september?
Arrrrgh!

E don reach 6 months? grin. Time flies grin
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by EmiDon11: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:
Arrrrgh!
E don reach 6 months? grin. Time flies grin
i take God beg u... let go of the past pls...
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by DMCA: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:
i take God beg u...
let go of the past pls...

Ok boss.
Re: How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! by MasterShifu010(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
There this girl that liked me so much , I didn’t know she was a virgin , I run away from virgins , she wanted me to disvirgin her , I refused .. I told her to go and look for a fit that would disvirgin her and then come back to me , she allowed one Mumu to do it , she ended up pregnant . So I never had sex with her …

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser / Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... / BED ROOM DUTIES IN Marriage-(for Married People Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.