Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48758 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Gbade is a Yoruba boy na Mr Coro , what else do you guys want again?
No, he's an ibo agent

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by CodeTemplar: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
HigherEd:
While I stand with Obi. I see no reason voting sanwoolu out and putting Lagos in opposition to the FG. The thing no pay.
Sanwo-olu is an embodiment of what is wrong with leadership in Nigeria and Africa. He takes 10x amount and use it to do projects x amount will do then paints it as divident of democracy.
Well in politics I understand there are no permanent friends or enemies but interests. Everybody has theirs.

If I remember correctly, tinubu's Lagos tenure was in opposition to OBJ's PDP so saying Lagos shouldn't be in opposition to FG clearly isn't a strong point.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Unrated900(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

They already thinking of producing the next loser 😀🤣😂

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

Fully doomed

Obidense whats your problem self
U cannot take lagos
Yet we will take ayambra Anambra from u people
Doomed obidense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by socialmediaman: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Sanwo olu will win the election flawlessly..

Tinubu battled many things including Muslim Muslim ticket.

Sanwo olu does not have much problem and most yorubas that voted Peter obi are for sanwo olu

Many people I know planned to vote Peter Obi and Sanwo Olu, but after seeing what happened this Saturday, they've realized they have the power and they plan to use it. Nobody has monopoly of good governance. If they can remove Sanwo Olu they can also remove the next governor if he doesn't perform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by EDUECO(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote..

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.
Don't forget they already have INEC in their pocket.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by UgosinaChi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yes. But we will throwaway the baby and the birth water
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, they don start another struggle
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by baralatie(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

They can come out to vote, it's not a bad thing
As long as they mind their business
But some of them have already started laying down the ground work for trouble, trying to impose a LP party candidate to serve as a consolation for them because of his affiliations to ibo tribe.

I have a lot of the videos on my phone
After everything, the Yorubas will start treating the ibos the same way the hausas have been treating them
Shey the it is that are not getting themselves from earthquake of tinubu winning!
They will now come out to do wetin?
I know there are some mischievous people who want to make the presidential wave to roll out on to the gubernatorial elections but hmmm.
Remember sanmw oku and ambide saga how it went down.
It will be foolishness for these people to find trouble o.
This is governor election it is usually more fiesty
On thing is certain saneo oku will be returned as governor

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Agunesinjaweola: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

No
I thought there are still Telegram for your village.
British Prime Ministers Is Among the First nation.
They don't have to Until the inauguration.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by GeneralPulal: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
legallysly:

The LP guy don cast sef.

Old tweets are beginning to resurface. Appears he is a Biafra supporter and has referred to Yorubas as Afonja on the odd occasion... Twitter is on fire over his old tweets at the moment. I won't say sope o ti lo o but let's just say his aspirations have taken a big hit.

Irrespective of that however, Sanwolu's team will be buoyed by BAT's presidential win and will campaign with renewed vigour, especially now that they know just how careless they have been in Lagos.

I also feel the LP has lost the momentum with which it contested the Presidential elections. That momentum was so extraordinary that people voted LP without even knowing who the candidates were. Things will be different on March 11, 2023.

Another factor to consider is that Sanwolu has actually performed well as Governor of Lagos State. That may count in his favour.
Damn!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by levisify: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
let's just leave this things. its all rigging please. Everyone should seat at home that day let them know how aggrieved people are.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Cromagnon: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
derecho:

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

which of those 10 is ready to become an invalid ontop obi?
How many life or death fight you Don enter for another man ambition? Always looking for maga Abi. You think you wise. De find who to sacrifice while you remain safe ba
You think ppl are stupid
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Agunesinjaweola: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

No
I thought there are still Telegram for your village though Ohaneze Idigbo grudging Congratulations to President Tinubu isn't accepted yet.

British Prime Ministers Is Among the First nation to do so.

They don't have to congratulate Tinubu Until the inauguration.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by easzypeaszy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mumu Anambra man com Lagos dey yarn dust
Na why dey need send una away sef

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sharone21(f): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
Their agenda is clear
They couldn’t hide It anymore
I blame the f00liah Yorubas who will vote for chinedu
The werey can’t even speak yoruba

This is a sane people's agenda ... Stop blaming Igbos as they want a working Nigeria.

How can Mr. T own both Nigeria and Lagos as his empires?

It is not possible......

That is y it is not good to rob in daylight.... Even the Bible says that any runner who doesn't run according to the rules stands disqualified.

Igbos usually know the best to rule even if their man doesn't enter .... This is democracy let everyone exercise his vote after all Nigeria na ALL of us own.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Minjim: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Who be this?

We don't know his ass here at Surulere

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by baralatie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
legallysly:

The LP guy don cast sef.

Old tweets are beginning to resurface. Appears he is a Biafra supporter and has referred to Yorubas as Afonja on the odd occasion... Twitter is on fire over his old tweets at the moment. I won't say sope o ti lo o but let's just say his aspirations have taken a big hit.

Irrespective of that however, Sanwolu's team will be buoyed by BAT's presidential win and will campaign with renewed vigour, especially now that they know just how careless they have been in Lagos.

I also feel the LP has lost the momentum with which it contested the Presidential elections. That momentum was so extraordinary that people voted LP without even knowing who the candidates were. Things will be different on March 11, 2023.

Another factor to consider is that Sanwolu has actually performed well as Governor of Lagos State. That may count in his favour.
Did you say Biafra supporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Cromagnon: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
I stand with you people on this one. I don't know the labor party candidate is but he has to win
From nothing to something.
Nigeria must obey
Una never learn
Don't worry
We will teach you
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by kpompey: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yoruba youths are wise now. Now they know LP is igbo party. They want to destroy Lagos, even their candidate Gbadebo can not speak Yoruba fluently. You better don't sell your heritage to this nuisance.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by youngtizzy1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
God go shame una

derecho:

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by funshint(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
The best for Lagos is to align with Federal; moreso now that they have someone who's very passionate about the state. It'll be a great setback for Lagos to go otherwise. And going by the postings of this GRV I've seen online, he doesn't seem to share thesame spirit with the people he claims he wants to govern. Or how do you taunt your own people as "Afonja"; an highly derogatory word.

16 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Isabi4lov: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Make una pity Sanwo Olu , the man go don dey go toilet hundred times grin

To be a leader is not a day job cheesy cheesy

Make God lemme get money, na to dey enjoy my life dey go , I no dey for all this wahala
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
socialmediaman:

Many people I know planned to vote Peter Obi and Sanwo Olu, but after seeing what happened this Saturday, they've realized they have the power and they plan to use it. Nobody has monopoly of good governance. If they can remove Sanwo Olu they can also remove the next governor if he doesn't perform

So what’s the justification for voting the other guy we don’t know? Hatred and bitterness or what?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Johnn78: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Interesting

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by stacyadams: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
angry grin most people no go come out to waste time vote for Lagos governorship election.. Na jandor and Rhodes go know how them wan do am grin
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by LexngtonSteele: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Seun Osewa . ... Mynd44

Has Lalasticlala been recalled back to work after his sack ?

He's the only one bigoted enough to allow such an incendiary and stupid thread

Seun.. shame on you. Don't step on toes of those that will deal with you legally oo
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by CodeTemplar: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Davepal:
You guyz should leave Sonwolu out of your madness.
sanwo-kposi is a Tinubu stooge and should go to allow an audit of Lagos after 24 years of lootery.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by socialmediaman: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

So what’s the justification for voting the other guy we don’t know?

What are you really afraid of? That he will carry Lagos money and run to his village? Or that Lagos will collapse in his 4 years in office?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by mauchiz: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please leave Sanwolu,he is a nice man.
Sanwolu is not like Tinubu,he is a bornagain.

I am an obedient,but leave Sanwolu,he is not a bad person.

Don't fight him because of Tinubu,he is nice.

#wemustcollectourmandatefromtinubu

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Sannisege: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
KosiGee:

I think Sanwo Olu has done well as a governor but it’ll be difficult to separate him from Tinubu and the sham of an election....

Was he not the one that was promoting Tinubu to call Obi ‘importer and exporter’??

You Igbos want to finish yourselves finally in Lagos. Be careful o!!!!!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by dapadawee: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
derecho:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Igbo don't have interest in the gubernatorial election
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by onuman: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Some people don't understand that Lagos is a metropolis. They still think think its an ethnic city.

All the years, Agberos led by Tinubu used refusal of voter registration and obstruction to voting for non Tinubu urchinss, as tools to make Lagos elections a Tinubu property.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.