Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

How I Spent My Longest NL Banning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Spent My Longest NL Banning (1399 Views)

How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just / My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by duro4chang(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You became powerless after atikulooter lost the election. We the obedient groups of movement are in high spirits knowing very well that we won the election but APC will always be a cancer and we will cure it someday
You and your co-zombies are all Losers. We know you are nursing your wound right now.
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by SisterFire(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
this one wey una dey screem moh moh moh, una dey recieve hard fuck_?

Abi una means say una dey moan 24/7?
that's him moh247

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by Totilopussylick(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are on your own tongue
duro4chang:
You and your co-zombies are all Losers. We know you are nursing your wound right now.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by duro4chang(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You are on your own tongue
I want to send you out of Nairaland patata aswear.
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by Moh247: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
that's him moh247

Really?!
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by garriAndsugar: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You became powerless after atikulooter lost the election. We the obedient groups of movement are in high spirits knowing very well that we won the election but APC will always be a cancer and we will cure it someday
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting Obi and Atiku at the same time with your two accounts..

You're not any obedient, you're just a man living in his imaginary Germany
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by Totilopussylick(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Like Reno Omokri who lives in London.

You see, we are many Nigerians living outside the country. We wish to return back home but Nigeria is worse than hellfire tongue
garriAndsugar:

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting Obi and Atiku at the same time with your two accounts..

You're not any obedient, you're just a man living in his imaginary Germany

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
It was around past 12pm my local time, I was online earlier but was on break, on returning, I made some comments, while trying to reply to the mentions, I noticed I was unable to, my instincts thought was it must be banning yeah it was but for how long?

To my surprise, I was banned for good 7 months plus to be released 2 days after the election which was yesterday, my longest banning since 2014 is 2 months +... Of course, that was deliberate, I could be a threat to some people's candidate chances of winning..

I logged out immediately, went out to have some liquor just not to think about it. I sometimes believe in fate, if all dreams came through, then everyone supposed to be rich meaning there are some factors giving nods to whatever we wish or dream. So not everything you can do anything about.

I returned back later to the house, luckily for me, James Web Telescope just started sending photos to Nasa, oh dear I am fascinating with cosmos, infact I saw the contrail of the rocket the day it was launched around Dec . Movies, musics, privacy are things I don't joke with, so the banning only created more time to enjoy my hobbies.

3 days after I was banned, I logged into my alternative moniker to notify my people that I would be gone till after the election as I have been banned, the message was well received, logged out and never bother to peep around with any alternative moniker.

Was it tempting to serve such long banning without engaging? Hell no, if I was deliberately banned just not to be part of the election , then so be it.

I worked like no before, improved my cooking skills, I cook twice daily ( no outside food), cosmos, musics, movies, documentaries, foreign affairs. I was able to create more space in other to enjoy more of my privacy. Lots changed for good . Sometimes, some mistakes/error might just be preparing you for better future. Learned lots of things.

In summary, the banning was a blessing in disguise. Good to be back though.
hmm only 7 months. My last ban was 15 months . From august 2021 to November 2022 just because of one terrorists IPOB
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by helinues: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
hmm only 7 months. My last ban was 15 months . From august 2021 to November 2022 just because of one terrorists IPOB

Oh boy,

My banning was about insulting a tribe even though the comment was specifically about Igbos attitude. When did Ipob become a tribe? That's for you to know that the banning na deliberate.

If I was banned just to be silenced yet my candidate won, what exactly is the purpose of the banning?
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Oh boy,

My banning was about insulting a tribe even though the comment was specifically about Igbos attitude. When did Ipob become a tribe? That's for you to know that the banning na deliberate.

If I was banned just to be silenced yet my candidate won, what exactly is the purpose of the banning?
some mod are IPOB sympathizers and if they continue banning because of a terrorist group recognize by federal government of Nigeria. nairaland will soon be in trouble with the government. as it's IPOB is a terrorists group
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by Vinnie2000(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Oh boy,

You are a FOOL and Still Unrepentant!

Most of you have a wicked Obsession/Dislike for Igbos!

IPOB, IPOB dat.

Is IPOB the first Militia Group in Nigeria?

Did Yorubas not have OPC that KILLED lots of Lagosians in 2000-2003?

How about Niger Delta MEND and Boko Haram?

Why are some of you Hate-Filled Yorubas not talking about them

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by helinues: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are a FOOL and Still Unrepentant!

Most of you have a wicked Obsession/Dislike for Igbos!

IPOB, IPOB dat.

Is IPOB the first Militia Group in Nigeria?

Did Yorubas not have OPC that KILLED lots of Lagosians in 2000-2003?

How about Niger Delta MEND and Boko Haram?

Why are some of you Hate-Filled Yorubas not talking about them

Nwanem, you were saying?, kindly start afresh
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by Vinnie2000(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
some mod are IPOB sympathizers and if they continue banning because of a terrorist group recognize by federal government of Nigeria. nairaland will soon be in trouble with the government. as it's IPOB is a terrorists group

See dis Foolish Tribalist! undecided

Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed Pa Fasoranti's Farm and also killed a RCCG Yoruba early morning Female Preacher in Yoruba land!

You guys could NOT make pim but Bark like Rabies infested Dogs once u hear IPOB!

Awon Cowards and Mumus!

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
siofra:
Are you not moh247

No that's actually Omenka

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

grin
Jisie ike.
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by Conner44: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

But aren’t you not the same person who was challenging everyone who questioned you to show you where you ever supported tinubu on nairaland just a few days leading to your last ban? undecided

I mean . . . The exact posts like above are still there in your history till today. lol and even people here read it and many people know how you always denied supporting him here.

So helinues, I ask you today . . . if tinubu wasn’t your candidate before you got banned how then was it a factor that led to the said same ban?

Do you see how you always make people see you for who you really are all by yourself?
Re: How I Spent My Longest NL Banning by 2elliot: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

I have no problem reading as a guest. Those who never heard of NL before no die now .lol
Welcome back, bro. If the mod had known he for ban you for like ten more months, by then Peter Obi don already collect him mandate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Three World 'i Love U" Means For Africa? / Dating Invite? / What Is Compatibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.