Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4295 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

So, if you see a house that is damaged, the architect is to blame Right?
Is that not a given? Do you blame the interior decorator?

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You just shot yourself for all these passages describes you and everything have done in this thread.

Not relevant for when the heart wants to confess, it won't take your permission.

And at least now you see, you confessed it which you were denying before.

grin hahahahaha you don't have any thing to say and can not rebut grin grin grin grin

Change of post/Off Point. We are not taking about theist we are talking about you and your wailing because of unanswered prayers. So, No Road! grin
Since the beginning of this thread, I've noticed a pattern in the way you respond to posts. You do not even bother to understand the post, you just go ahead to reply. I'm sorry I once thought you didn't understand simple english sentences, now I know better. There is something called "Aphasia" , I guess it will be good for you to find a treatment to that. Till then, I won't banter words with you any further

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Is that not a given? Do you blame the interior decorator?

No
You blame the architect na

A more fitting illustration is a child seeing three Toyota cars collide on a highway and he felt the car manufacturer is to blame
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Since the beginning of this thread, I've noticed a pattern in the way you respond to posts. You do not even bother to understand the post, you just go ahead to reply. I'm sorry I once thought you didn't understand simple english sentences, now I know better. There is something called "Aphasia" , I guess it will be good for you to find a treatment to that. Till then, I won't banter words with you any further

I don't do endless argument, I go straight for the point you make and attack them. Anything outside your point will not be entertained. That is the rule of Debate.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Monkeys don't create. Other beings good. But is there?

No. there isn't.

The mannequin could have been created by other people
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Rightly said, and this is one of the reasons I'm trying to raise awareness. We can't possibly go on radio stations, I'm not sure any radio station will want to host such programme
Lol. You'll be lucky to be alive if it is in the North. Elsewhere the assault you'll face would make you reconsider. You might as well say you're gay
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This is so sad but at the sake time, it's the truth. They will even start watching you closely but stealthily and wish something terribly bad happens to you, so their faith can be justified.
My immediate family is an example. They are forever pestering me for money. But if something bad happens to me, they'll say its cos I'm an atheist. It amuses me grin

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Haaaa! Is this playing? Tell me you are joking? grin grin grin grin
No. I'm serious. In fact it happened to 2 ex gf. This particular one is an optometrist. The other one no too pain me cos I didn't like her that much.
See if you want to see the picture of hypocrisy. Look at a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

No. 1 I'm not a clay (I am a field of energy)
No. 2 If I said a giant snake created you, you will obviously dispute it. Why? I was not there. Even if I told you I read it somewhere or someone told me. You still won't believe because I was not there and I can bring any proof.
Likewise, you were not there when I was being created , so you have no rights whatsoever
You can't argue logically with a theist. They are practically mentally incapable of it. If the were capable of it, they wouldn't be theists in the first place

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

The guys keeps talking about unanswered prayers. That's exactly what he's battling now. His prayers are not being answered, if you noticed the way he comments. His comments are full of hatred, curses bitterness and frustration. He's going thru a lot.
… and he's a psychopathic bigot too
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Anyone with reasoning would have known that I know more about law , philosophy and science. Wise people should have guessed my discipline by now.

Which law was that? Mention it
The bigbang explosion created all the laws.

You are just wallowing in bitterness

I already told you to go study basic English. For now types and forms of sentences will do. When you understand that, you'll not argue further

Sometimes I wonder whether you think with your hands. Let's assume we are on a highway together , then a Camaro speeds by. And you say, Toyota made that car but I say I'm not sure it's Toyota, next thing you say. Because the car didn't manufacturer itself then Toyota automatically becomes the manufacturer.
Do you not think or read what you type at all?

I told you my parents created me and I am a product of evaluation. But in you kept on shovering that I was created down my throat, is it by force. If I was created by your God, then the flying spaghetti monster must have created you as well. Haha! What kind of nonsense reason is this?
God-of-the-gap fallacy, at its finest.
Dtruthspeaker has no idea of the concept of fallacy and logic. It flies over his head. Wonder how he became a lawyer
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Look at your Body
You want to tell us you're a product of blind chance (accident) or of Creation?
A human body isn't a perfect creation, I can tell you that for free. It is one error (in protein coding) away from a cancer or autoimmune disease. If you say it was created, then that creator is a dumbo

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your life has no purpose
You don't know where you come from
Where you are going to
Who you really are
Why you're here
That's why you listen to Silly wind of teaching that your grandfather is an Ape and it tickles your ears
At least I have evidence of that. When you have evidence of creation, lemme know

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok
I am Emmanuel
I believe in a Creator or Designer of Life and that I am a product of intelligent creation and for that reason, I am here for a purpose. Knowing I was created shows I'm here for a reason and it gives me a sense of meaning

Let us hear your testimony
What's the name of this your creator?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your life( or existence) is purposeless or meaningless. True or false?
We are all created to serve the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You included
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

prov 10:19, James 3:8

Proverbs 18:2 " A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."

James 1:26, "If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless."

The words I used there were but if anyone in English language, that statement means a digression or change of direction, and the anyone was not referring to me. But what could I possibly discuss with someone who doesn't even understand as simple as forms and classifications of sentence.

Whine all you want but you are the one who always bring girls into every discussion. You wanted to bring a story, you even brought the one who was after a single mother(a girl again) Now I get it. You are a divorcee. Bitter about life. Don't worry, atheism gat you.

Talking about girl again? Lol, that's your ish right?

Even you theists come here to whine about unanswered prayers, I've experienced unanswered prayers, but that wasn't what led me to apatheism. Thanks bro!
He doesn't base his arguments on the buybull, but on his own reality, which he spins as he discusses
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Look at a blind man or a crippled, you want to tell us that's the work of an omnipotent, Omnibenevolent, omniscienct and intelligent design? A software engineer checks the entire source code of a software to ensure there is no defect, if after production a malware is detected. They take the software down and improve on it or release an upgrade(This is how an intelligent design works)
He doesn't know that the human undergo a lot of genetic/chromosomal changes in utero til s/he is born. Some of these changes are can result on fatal errors(like a badly formed heart) and the baby dies. In the early pregnancy, this dead fetus is known as a miscarriage and the woman bleeds with passage of clots(pieces of the fetus). Sometimes these errors are non-fatal like a non-fatal error in a software, and the fetus continues growing but sometimes they die at birth or when born, they errors are now evidenced, like Patent Ductus Arteriosus(commonly called hole-in-the-heart babies), deficiency in the brain whereby the ventricles are enlarged(hydrocephalus). Some are even born with cancers called teratomas.
And these babies manage to live with the aid of medical science. Same medical science maligned by religionists for not believing in a creator. So if they believe man was created, then science is trying to correct the errors of the dumb ass creator
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

So, if you see a house that is damaged, the architect is to blame Right?
Depends. If the architect did a poor job, lets say, poorly designed floors, foundations etc, and the house is damaged. Then yes, he has a blame
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Are you just interfacing DTruthSpeaker? Why do you think we don't discourse with him? grin
Dude is a cruise. I don't engage him logically. He'll be dodging and trying to dumb down the discourse, with illogical posts and a healthy dose of insults, til youre frustrated. And of course, he'll declare himself winner of the debate.
Its a psychological weapon. He knows he's not capable of arguing cerebrally, thus muddies the waters
Ignore him, or when you feel like, argue with him illogically and gaslight him grin

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

The mannequin could have been created by other people

You said it the word is "could" but is it? No. The mannequin has and must have one creator and 1 owner.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

God-of-the-gap fallacy, at its finest.
Dtruthspeaker has no idea of the concept of fallacy and logic. It flies over his head. Wonder how he became a lawyer

You must be an imbēcile to imagine that a House would build itself.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Depends. If the architect did a poor job, lets say, poorly designed floors, foundations etc, and the house is damaged. Then yes, he has a blame

Max, come and see this guy o
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

What's the name of this your creator?
Psalm 83:18
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

At least I have evidence of that. When you have evidence of creation, lemme know

I don't have it
It's all around you
Only fools believe that everything in the world came by and from nothing
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

A human body isn't a perfect creation, I can tell you that for free. It is one error (in protein coding) away from a cancer or autoimmune disease. If you say it was created, then that creator is a dumbo

I meant the designs of the body which include cells, organs and systems ad how they are coordinated
You mention diseases
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Anyone with reasoning would have known that I know more about law , philosophy and science. Wise people should have guessed my discipline by now.

I don't care about your discipline but you must crazy to think that you know more about law than lawyers

FRANCISTOWN:

Which law was that? Mention it
The bigbang explosion created all the laws.

You say explosions create Law? D you now see you are mad?

FRANCISTOWN:

You are just wallowing in bitterness

Proof you do not have any counter.

FRANCISTOWN:

I already told you to go study basic English. For now types and forms of sentences will do. When you understand that, you'll not argue further

Because it's proof you got my point and did not have any counter.

FRANCISTOWN:

Sometimes I wonder whether you think with your hands. Let's assume we are on a highway together , then a Camaro speeds by. And you say, Toyota made that car but I say I'm not sure it's Toyota, next thing you say. Because the car didn't manufacturer itself then Toyota automatically becomes the manufacturer.
Do you not think or read what you type at all?

Everyone sees that you are saying that you did not create yourself like the Camaro claiming it created itself. So right now the issue is not whether it is Toyota or Chevrolet which created it.

So by this you have still admitted what you earlier denied that you were created, which is my point.

Thus, you have a right to enjoy your mad delusions but your madness are not Truth, so keep it to yourself.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by LordReed(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

No. I'm serious. In fact it happened to 2 ex gf. This particular one is an optometrist. The other one no too pain me cos I didn't like her that much.

I think it's cos most of them conflate atheist with Satanist/ritualist. They probably thought you were preparing to sacrifice them. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You'll be lucky to be alive if it is in the North. Elsewhere the assault you'll face would make you reconsider. You might as well say you're gay
Eh! North?? Lol, that'll be a suicide mission. Here in the southwest, it is as risky as walking around with a smoker in a dress soaked with petrol, not to talk of North, I have some OAP guys, lemme speak with them first
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

My immediate family is an example. They are forever pestering me for money. But if something bad happens to me, they'll say its cos I'm an atheist. It amuses me grin
Lol, laugh wan kill me. They never considered that they are constantly coming to you for money because they are theist and you always have to give them because you are an atheist. grin grin grin . O say, theists deep down in their minds wants bad things to always happen to atheists so solidify their faith. grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

In my own opinion, atheists are better at morals than theists. Those deluded set of mankind believe they can go on to do bad bad things but once they ask for forgiveness, they will be absorbed of their iniquities. There is a married woman I met recently at a meeting, to cut the story short, she wants us to start having an affair. She's a Christian o, you know those ones that'll being Jesus into every discussion. But I couldn't do it for many reasons. The thoughs of what she said alone really caused me to start disliking her. I told her she's a christian, is that what her God is teaching her. Guess what she said? She said it was God who sent me to her. Not only her, I've met several married women like that.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

You can't argue logically with a theist. They are practically mentally incapable of it. If the were capable of it, they wouldn't be theists in the first place
Honestly, you have said nothing but the truth. This is the reason someone said "one needs a certain level of brain emptiness to be a theist, especially a christian"
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and he's a psychopathic bigot too
And very likely to be a sociopath and a megalomaniac

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Selwyn Hughes - Writer Of Every Day With Jesus Devoutional - Is Dead / Lets Share Some Christmas Pictures And Messages / Questions For Winner01 About His Crusade Against Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.