Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,967 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4376 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

See reasoning
Where do you get that reasoning from? You have drank weed
Convince us that life is a result of blind chance
We may not have convincing evidence. But the evidence youre showing us doesn't stand up to scrutiny at all

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Based on conviction
Yours is on speculation
Exercise patience til they come up with how man came to be, why man is here and where he is going

These are important questions that science and philosophy can NEVER answer but thankfully, the source of life has provided answers to life big questions. The blind cannot see though they have eyes
Lol. Conviction on a myth?
Can you convince a Muslim/Hindu that your own fairy tale is better than his?

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Hmmm
. This is true, I also believe poverty and level of civilisation is a major detriment. People are looking for one powerful inexistent being to magically raise them out of poverty, so it's truly hard
Yeah. That's why I said wrong timing. Maybe in 50 years time when there are significantly more atheists, and religion is ebbing away

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

At least you have now abandoned the Ephesians and Phil, you raised

So Exodus and Leviticus.
The whole world practiced slavery and so they had already taken slaves and used to having slaves before God came to meet them exactly as Africa was already used to having more than one wife before God was introduced to us and now having one wife is part of our living.

So this is God laying the first form of attack against slavery BY RELEASING ALL SLAVES WHO HAVE BEEN TAKEN BEFORE HIS COMING, WHICH AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE TIME OF THE JUDGES, YOU DO NOT SEE ANY SLAVE AROUND, ONLY CONTRACTS OF SERVICE, HENCE SERVANTS LIKE PUBLIC SERVANTS.

On Jeremiah i stand corrected, Isreal like the world never always obey God, but you still prove that God loves the release of slaves in that it is always "To the Hebrew first"

Romans 1:16; Luke 24:47; Romans 2:9.

Everything whether good or bad first starts with the Hebrews first..

All extensively dealt with in my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7593172/eternal-synagogue-civilized-atheist-movement#121400778

And what did we tell you there? Slaves were still in existence during New Testament. There are many evidences of it. But of course, you don't care. You already have your own version of the buybull(different from the regular versions) written in your head

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Lol, This is very correct
There is a name they call that state of mental attitude in psychology. But let's not sound offensive grin grin grin
Dogmatism

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! Unlawful Switching of the burden of proof and Change of Post
No one said anything about spaghetti monster.

Meaning you can not counter. grin

Invalid! Change of Post! No one said anything about benevolence and omnibenevolence. Another proof you can not counter. grin

Invalid! Unlawful Switching of the burden of proof. Neither have I raised a thread complaining about Krishna and Allah.

So, yet again, you have no counter to make.

Like you would go to a meeting of mannequins to prove yourself to them, even children's open day in school, you people do not go saying "you don't have any thing to prove", you now expect God would prove Himself to you living plastacines.

You people do not real eyes that this is a written debate and we can see and hear your shouts of complaint and easily show where you are making noises complaining. I even showed it then.

You have nothing.

You have already said it "If God truly exist, you are in soup".

So it's a case of wait and see and unfortunately for you people, God said there would be hardness of buying and selling, before His Coming, and now Nigeria has undisputably experienced it, so you guys are already in hot trouble, and obviously, He would soon be Here.

So we wait and we shall see.
In the buybull, Yahweh was proving himself. Showing up to back Elisha against Baal's prophets, speaking one on one with guys, even walking with them. Suddenly, dude became shy of his creations. Not keeping up appearances. What's happened?

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When someone writes his own biography they say it is called an Autobiography

And a person is always present when he writes his own Autiobiography

And it must be in present tenses which when a reader reads it , it is a present continuous tense.
Good. So is the buybull an autobiography? grin

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
LottiOk:
U had me all in stiches with dat election prophecy grin cheesy cheesy las las dia almighty, ominikwnoest god still disappointed dem (yet again) cheesy grin cheesy d saddest part is 2moro dey'll b in its shrines (churches) thankning it 4 it's "mysterious ways" of not answering dia fasting & prayers grin cheesy

It's normal. Theist logic is a wonderful idea

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You need to read the book. Most of you never actually read the book for yourselves. No, you instead subsisted then, and now, on the narratives fed to you by your many pastors and mogs while under their spell. Even long after supposedly breaking away from the spell that is religion, the majority of you on here who claim to be atheists continue to repeat the very same doctrines and delusions out of ignorance. Why? Aren't you supposed to be enlightened then? undecided

The book clearly explains the various dimensions that exist to God's mercy, His omnipotence, etc. Yes, there are dimensions to these things in scripture. You actually need to spend some time reading it to realize it for yourself. At least so you can sound less ignorant than the religious folks you think yourselves better than. undecided
What is the definition of omnipotence? And what do you mean by dimensions of omnipotence?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dliquidmetal:
this is what scares me(fact that someone could actually get killed for something as stupid as fairytale believes)but also it sheds light on the mechanism and psychology behind most religions and how they have been designed from the get go

They have an hive mentality sorta and if you happen to stand out,they won't be at peace until you are dead or gone far away from them.
Religion makes good people do bad things and they would even be able to justify it.

To me all these obviously shows that men created god/gods and not the other way round,they protect their individual gods from criticism,they speak for their gods and even take revenge on its behalf,they literally do everything for their gods but still claim these gods are "powerful" lol quite ironic.

One of the reasons I enjoy my career path is that even if I boldly come out as an atheist tomorrow it won't affect my finance but surely ill lose friends and maybe family but my fiance no fit shake because I work from home and I don't have a boss and I don't need clients.
Your own better. If I have a hospital and then boldly declare myself atheistic, you'll see how even patients in ICU would be scared of you touch them. Out patients would point at your hospital and say 'Na cultist get this one oh, dem go use you do jazz'
Its counterproductive. Not worth the risk. Better keep a low profile

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I swr, right! That was some really ass truth you've said. They've been gaslighted into believing that anyone who is not a theist is an automatic spawn of Satan. Well, whether a spawn of God, or spawn of Satan, neither of them exists so we can't be bothered. You don't wanna know how much I hide my atheism, these guys can assassinate an atheist if they knew any face to face. As you've said up there, it may take some years, but we'll keep pushing.
I had a gf(when I was single). We dey run all sorts. Name it… threesomes, strip clubs etc. Once I told her I'm an atheist, that was the end grin

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

We may not have convincing evidence. But the evidence youre showing us doesn't stand up to scrutiny at all

Evidence that nothing came from nothing? grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Well if a house is damaged, any owner with reasoning should rebuild or renovate the house. If God created this world and it is damaged.
1. As an omnipotent, he has the power to fix the damage at a snap of his fingers right? Then why has he not fixed it, so it's simple.
If he is truly omnipotent and he hasn't done shit, then he is malevolent.

2. Or he does not have the power to fix it (therefore not Omnipotent)

3. Or does not know how to fix it(Not omniscient)

4. Or just doesn't care (Then he is negligent. Because the house will damage the more)

5. OR THERE IS NO GOD.

When people sleep away their time they loose the ability to think. You've been sleeping too much , you need to be awake a lil bit to think well.

See baby reasoning
Trying to concoct double standards to attack from all levels
A clay vessel giving conditions to affirm the ability of his Potter
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! Switch of burden of proof is not allowed! grin So you have no thing here. grin

Invalid! What I said is clearly written and you responded to it with an invalid argument, hence, no point, for it clearly means that you have had no reasonable counter to make. grin

Invalid! It was only God, The God of Israel, Whom you were attacking, so. You had nothing here. grin

Then you ain't seen the mannequins neurosurgeons use. grin. You are an automated mannequin, that is what you are. grin Deal with it. grin

grin The Bible did not say "economic crises", it did better than that.

It was very specific which economic crisis was to come saying "hardness of buying and selling" grin Which we have all seen that it has come to pass, so you really do not have any valid thing to say. grin grin grin
At the bolded, can you enlighten us on the mannequins neurosurgeons use?
And why isn't the world experiencing this hardness in buying and selling ? Did the Bible know a country called Nigeria would come into existence?

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A man is known by the abundance of his words. I do know everybody as soon as they start talking for more than 3 minutes. "From the abundance of the heart, the mouth must always speak!" grin

In the end you proved I was right in knowing you and that it is about the fact that God did not hear nor answer you.

And so, I can authoritatively tell you that you went about it the Wrong Way!

The way devils (and maybe some innocently) had laid for you.

Bet they did not show you this Law for you to study and be an expert in it

1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever."

In combination with this popular one Proverbs 1

23. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

They rather lied to you and told that "The Lord loves you and will always hear you"

So, it is not God's fault BUT YOUR FAULT, for He definitely Spoke to you but you discarded it and did not listen preferring to heed to the words of men like you.

Now you are shouting "use your brain up and down" but you did not use it when reading the Bible or thinking about what those devils in your life was telling you. And now God is gone from you, FOREVER.

Hence, your hot lamentations! Too bad, you should have used your brain when you used to read the Bible.

So his prayers weren't answered cos he went about it the wrong way? Cool.
Why were the prayers of millions of Israelis that were murdered by Hitler ignored? What about the prayers of millions of hungry children dying from sickness and hunger? They all went about it the wrong way? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This point is walking crippled. Natural Law in law? What of Gravitational Law in LAW since we see the word law and not Gravitational physics grin grin grin. which arm of law would you find Natural Law? Is it in Law of torts, Law of contract, Property law, Industrial law, Legal Method, Customary Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law or where?

Go and pay for law school to find out.

FRANCISTOWN:

You obviously don't know a thing about philosophy. Quietly avoid that body of knowledge please. Thanks.
Philosophy gave birth to law, to science (science is otherwise called philosophy of nature) e.t.c see, just leave philosophy alone please, you don't know jack about it, don't put stain on it.

Do mannequins and robots or even plants and animals have philosophy ? No only man.

Meanwhile, it's Law Who created this world and everything in it including man, plants and animals.

So, you are talking rubbish.

FRANCISTOWN:

Well I personally have no business reading about big ass or whatever. A primary 5 pupil knows what types of sentences are and how to identify them. Before you post on public forum like this, first understand what you want to post.

You got the point which this is not a news report yet it was given in present tenses because the author was present when it happened.

FRANCISTOWN:

Lemme remind you, if my parents didn't meet themselves I would not be alive today .

As long as you have admitted that you did not create yourself, my case is proved. There is nothing more for you to say.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Who said demons are responsible for diseases?
Your pastor really did a bad job and that's why you're acting based on the ignorance he fed you

Jesus Heals a Boy with an Unclean Spirit

[b]Mark 9
14 And when they came to the disciples, they saw a great crowd around them, and scribes arguing with them. 15 And immediately all the crowd, when they saw him, were greatly amazed and ran up to him and greeted him. 16 And he asked them, “What are you arguing about with them?” 17 And someone from the crowd answered him, “Teacher, I brought my son to you, for he has a spirit that makes him mute. 18 And whenever it seizes him, it throws him down, and he foams and grinds his teeth and becomes rigid. So I asked your disciples to cast it out, and they were not able.” 19 And he answered them, “O faithless generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to me.” 20 And they brought the boy to him. And when the spirit saw him, immediately it convulsed the boy, and he fell on the ground and rolled about, foaming at the mouth. 21 And Jesus asked his father, “How long has this been happening to him?” And he said, “From childhood. 22 And it has often cast him into fire and into water, to destroy him. But if you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.” 23 And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.” 24 Immediately the father of the child cried out[d] and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!” 25 And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.” 26 And after crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse, so that most of them said, “He is dead.” 27 But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose. 28 And when he had entered the house, his disciples asked him privately, “Why could we not cast it out?” 29 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer[/b]

Also demonic possession has various manifestations according to your buybull, which include: muteness (Matt 9:32; 12:22; Mark 9:17,25; Luke 11:14); deafness (Mark 9:25); blindness (Mat 12:22; John 10:21); convulsions (Mark 1:26; 9:26); superhuman strength (Mark 5:4); and self-destructive behaviour (Mat 17:15). The NT does not separate the actions of the person from those of the demon. Physical changes such as masochism (Mark 5:5) and an unnatural voice (Mark 5:7) are understood as the demon’s control of the individual.
But these days we now know the causes of these diseases and not the bullshit swirling in your buybull.
Obviously you don't read your bible. You spend more time gobbling up Watchtower bullshit

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You think backwards?
Pls go and look for fellow people with your level of sense to discuss

If you see a house that is damaged, will you say that was how the designer made it or planned it to be?
Go sleep
You need sleep
So who damaged the house?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin So you can not find Natural Law in Law, even when you see the word "LAW" and not philosophy, in it which clearly tells you where it comes from? grin

Is philosophy not "Greek, philo means love – or devotion – and sophia means wisdom, therefore love/devotion to wisdom".

So who are the people who love wisdom? Philosophers.

But can a philosopher be devoted to all the wisdoms in this world eg medicine,, psychology, farming, geography etc? No.

So who are the people devoted to the wisdom and power and greatness of Law? grin

So you see son, you don't know what you say! grin

grin News report you say! grin is this one also a news report? grin this one is even your brother in hatred for God and I beat him to a score line of 31 or so to his 0 in our arguments here. So he ran away to politics section. grin so this is his none report. AND ALL IS IN PRESENT TENSE, SINCE HE WAS THERE WHEN IT ALL HAPPENED. grin

What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok guys, I have a new single-mother neighbor, she parked in 2months ago. To be sincere, this woman is like 5years older than I am or so but damn, she’s sexy and huge ass.
And me now, I like ass like die. I’m tripping for her but you know, the neighbor thing, that kind of thing really doesn’t end Well. I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
I share prepaid meter with her, so last month I went to her to get money for our bill. The way she was looking at me it’s like she also likes me but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion, maybe that’s just her person. Last week she came back from a trip so she missed the LAWMA waste disposal schedule, she called an Aboki to come pick up her waste and didn’t have change to give to her. She knocked on my door and asked if I had change, I gave her money to pay the aboki...

grin grin grin

grin Don't change the post son. We are talking about the first 5 Books which God Wrote Himself not the whole Bible. Don't get it twisted grin

Invalid! I did not say, you said you created yourself.

Invalid because of Lies! No child's human parent created any child, but we are all products of a creation created to produce a product exactly like a doll baby machine making doll babies.

Nevertheless, you admit that you did not create yourself, and therefore, your parents did not create themselves ad beginito which was my point .

The fact that you have admitted that you did not create yourself already proved it. grin

Then the second proof is that you can not find any thing in this world, that could create itself from nothing and with nothing. This is an impossibility

In this world ,every creation requires it's Creator before it can be created exactly as a flying submarine cannot create itself without man.

Actually, if the parents didn't have sex, the child wouldn't have been created. So take your mentally retarded point our of here

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Let's school you. Luke 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 13:13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? from the above verses, Infirmity according to Rivalarmy is an infection that causes weakness and disability to the body. . Also Mark 5:1-20, didn't your Bible say a legion of demons were responsible for the man's madness.
My pastors didn't read the Bible to me, I read the Bible to myself. I guess the reason many of you are still Christians is because you haven't actually read the Bible. So tell me, should I start a Bible school? Don't you think I'm pretty cool?
I even forgot the woman 'with the issue of blood' in the bible.
Simple disease we call menorrhagia but the buybull went wild, calling it many names grin

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

That Mat 12:34/Luke 6: 45 that you quoted is not applicable to real life
well nothing about the Bible is true. I am an atheist, many people around me do not know I think about the non existence of God. But I do not say it out to people at least not face to face. The abundance of my heart is different from my talks.

Either they are fools or you are the fool who thinks they don't know but they don't want you to know that they know.

FRANCISTOWN:

Please go back and read my post again, I said. I was not waiting for God to do anything for me,..

You already admitted that you expected God to answer you but He did not, so, you can't change it.

So you have nothing here.

FRANCISTOWN:

You really can't lecture me on the bible. I know it in and out

Off point!

FRANCISTOWN:

Good point, I really didn't use my brain when I was reading the Bible. The moment I started using my brain was when I started seeing how fake the whole thing is.

Your fault and your brain isn't still working well, sorry. But now it is irreparable.

FRANCISTOWN:

So you mean The Bible didn't say God loves you simpletons? Then what's John 3:16 about, Romans 8: 35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity,...

If you did not like deceit you would have seen that even ordinary common sense would have told you that a Person who you don't know, Who is trying to help you would go away after passage of time if you don't cooperates with Him, whether you read the Bible or not.

FRANCISTOWN:
So far so good on this thread, I've never used the phrase "use your head". I'm not lamenting, I'm enlightening

We all know complaints and lamentation when we see one, so you are just lying to yourself as we have seen you do when you do not want to face real eyeity.

"Denial is the way people handle what they can not handle or do not want to handle".

Enjoy your denial but it always bursts at the wrong time in the wrong place.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Evidence that nothing came from nothing? grin
Evidence that there was evolution, and we're still evolving

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

See baby reasoning
Trying to concoct double standards to attack from all levels
A clay vessel giving conditions to affirm the ability of his Potter
You just went off tangent, committing as much fallacies as you can
Stay focused. There's no double standards here

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Go and pay for law school to find out.

Do mannequins and robots or even plants and animals have philosophy ? No only man.

Meanwhile, it's Law Who created this world and everything in it including man, plants and animals.

So, you are talking rubbish.

You got the point which this is not a news report yet it was given in present tenses because the author was present when it happened.

As long as you have admitted that you did not create yourself, my case is proved. There is nothing more for you to say.
More fallacies dropping from the sky.
This one is god-of-the-gap. So if he didn't create himself……. God did! (In DJ Khalid's voice)

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Either they are fools or you are the fool who thinks they don't know but they don't want you to know that they know.

You already admitted that you expected God to answer you but He did not, so, you can't change it.

So you have nothing here.

Off point!

Your fault and your brain isn't still working well, sorry. But now it is irreparable.

If you did not like deceit you would have seen that even ordinary common sense would have told you that a Person who you don't know, Who is trying to help you would go away after passage of time if you don't cooperates with Him, whether you read the Bible or not.

We all know complaints and lamentation when we see one, so you are just lying to yourself as we have seen you do when you do not want to face real eyeity.

"Denial is the way people handle what they can not handle or do not want to handle".

Enjoy your denial but it always bursts at the wrong time in the wrong place.

But he said in his buybull that if those called by his name humble themselves and pray, he'll help. How come after the humbling and praying, shit still gets worse?

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

But he said in his buybull that if those called by his name humble themselves and pray, he'll help. How come after the humbling and praying, shit still gets worse?
Like you accepted your cheating girlfriend immediately when she came back humble and praying for you to take her back.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Like you accepted your cheating girlfriend immediately when she came back humble and praying for you to take her back.
Isnt that what your Yahweh promised? How come your views are always different from buybull's?

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Isnt that what your Yahweh promised? How come your views are always different from buybull's?

He also promised that if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever." It's right there in the Bible.

So if you did not figure it out, that is because you are a fool hence you acceptance in atheism.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

More fallacies dropping from the sky.
This one is god-of-the-gap. So if he didn't create himself……. God did! (In DJ Khalid's voice)

If your mannequin did not create itself, then it is obviously you who is greater than it who created it.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

In the buybull, Yahweh was proving himself. Showing up to back Elisha against Baal's prophets, speaking one on one with guys, even walking with them. Suddenly, dude became shy of his creations. Not keeping up appearances. What's happened?

You heard He Said "it is Finished"!
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Evidence that there was evolution, and we're still evolving

As to the origin of life?
How we came to be?
Why we are here?
Where we are going?
How the fittest ARRIVE?
Where apes come from?

Shame on you
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

As to the origin of life?
How we came to be?
Why we are here?
Where we are going?
How the fittest ARRIVE?
Where apes come from?

Shame on you
life has no purpose

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Did She Loose Faith Or She Was Just A Church-goer? / Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents / God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.