Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4369 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Based on conviction
Yours is on speculation
Exercise patience til they come up with how man came to be, why man is here and where he is going
These are important questions that science and philosophy can NEVER answer but thankfully, the source of life has provided answers to life big questions. The blind cannot see though they have eyes

No.1 science has explained how man came to be and I will believe with with all my heart because science has achieved that level of authority.

°Science told me, if I put petrol (not water or oil) in a fuel tank, the car should work, I did it and it worked, I put water and the car broke down. 100% correct
•Religion told me some daddy parted the red Sea. An ordinary Ogun river has never been parted up until this day. Failed woefully
°Science told me, there is something called law of gravity (I threw a stone up and it came back right down) 100% confirmed
•Religion said bread came down from heaven, but every 4 seconds someone dies of hunger . Failed woefully
°Science told me energy can be converted from one form to another , chemical energy is converted to heat, then to kinectic energy then to electrical energy ( A electricity generator) 100 %
• Religion said snake and donkey talked like humans but up till now, no other evidence in real life. I can go on to list and list.

By the way, your source of life didn't provide answerw to shit. As simple as what causes sickness and diseases, your source of life says demons are responsible. Science says otherwise and they are producing drugs to show you that they know what they are doing.
Sir, do another one. This is not germane

3 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

At least you have now abandoned the Ephesians and Phil, you raised

So Exodus and Leviticus.
The whole world practiced slavery and so they had already taken slaves and used to having slaves before God came to meet them exactly as Africa was already used to having more than one wife before God was introduced to us and now having one wife is part of our living.

So this is God laying the first form of attack against slavery BY RELEASING ALL SLAVES WHO HAVE BEEN TAKEN BEFORE HIS COMING, WHICH AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE TIME OF THE JUDGES, YOU DO NOT SEE ANY SLAVE AROUND, ONLY CONTRACTS OF SERVICE, HENCE SERVANTS LIKE PUBLIC SERVANTS.

On Jeremiah i stand corrected, Isreal like the world never always obey God, but you still prove that God loves the release of slaves in that it is always "To the Hebrew first"
Romans 1:16; Luke 24:47; Romans 2:9.
Everything whether good or bad first starts with the Hebrews first..
All extensively dealt with in my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7593172/eternal-synagogue-civilized-atheist-movement#121400778
Well, I did not abandon the verses. I saw a guy created a thread on NL where he called Apostle Paul lair. So many of you guys may not believe the words of Paul. That's the reason I tried to change the concentration to the OD. Do you get now?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Ah yes the white wine smiley , Wouldn't mind having you on mail here text Me anytime Darnleypedro22@gmail.comsmiley
I'll text you sir. Hope you are still sipping your white wine grin grin grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Today's noisemakers were your yesterday you, You did exactly what they have always done for centuries, which is make noise with prayer, cram the Bible, preach to would be yous, make your pastor and church happy, and sit back and wait for God.
In the end all was vanity. No God, No Answered requests, nothing but your fruitless lives.

Don't always talk like you know everybody. I didn't cram the Bible, I was born into it. I know it like my name. I didn't do those things to make my church happy. I did those things because I wanted everyone to be in heaven with me. And mind you, I didn't wait for God to help me do shit. As a matter of fact, I had to shut my brain and stopped using my own brain power because I didn't want your fairy God to see me like I was arrogant and believing in my own ability.
But think about it, if anyone did all of that and your God still didn't answer him. It could only be that either he is very wicked or does not exist, but we are more sure of the latter grin grin grin
Lemme fetch a cup of white wine from TheSourcerer grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! Unlawful Switching of the burden of proof and Change of Post
No one said anything about spaghetti monster.

Meaning you can not counter. grin

Get the logic behind that now, was it that difficult. You have not apologized to the flying spaghetti because you are sure there is no such thing, likewise me o haven't apologized to any God because I know there is no such thing.

Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! Change of Post! No one said anything about benevolence and omnibenevolence. Another proof you can not counter. grin

Maybe you should read your own post before you move on. You said when we are carful not to do big things like a big offense that may put our family registry with our parents under risks. And I countered that with Omnibenevolence. Even if our parents cut us off because we keep offending them, they are not Omnibenevolent and they've never claimed to be one.

Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! Unlawful Switching of the burden of proof. Neither have I raised a thread complaining about Krishna and Allah.

So, yet again, you have no counter to make.

well, we are demystifying anything called God, and to us both, YHWH and Allah and Krishna are the same thing and guess what, they only exist on your mind.
Dtruthspeaker:

Like you would go to a meeting of mannequins to prove yourself to them, even children's open day in school, you people do not go saying "you don't have any thing to prove", you now expect God would prove Himself to you living plastacines.
Has God proved himself to you? If yes? Then you are a mannequin. And lemme tell you, A mannequin does not have brain. Looks but can't see, can't hear as well.
Okay so I'm not a mannequin.
So you likened yourself to a mannequin, you guys really need help.

[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=121477293
You people do not real eyes that this is a written debate and we can see and hear your shouts of complaint and easily show where you are making noises complaining. I even showed it then.

You have nothing.

You have already said it "If God truly exist, you are in soup".

So it's a case of wait and see and unfortunately for you people, God said there would be hardness of buying and selling, before His Coming, and now Nigeria has undisputably experienced it, so you guys are already in hot trouble, and obviously, He would soon be Here.

So we wait and we shall see.
[/quote]
If your Bible's true? Economic and food crisis happened in those days as well. There was famine in the days of Isaac, Jacob and so on.. so what are you talking about??

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is this not madness that you join 2 different statements covering 2 different issues to comment on it?

Proof of mad desperation! grin
grin grin cheesy I just pointed out another inconsistencies of yours. Your insults do not move me a bit grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
LottiOk:
U had me all in stiches with dat election prophecy grin cheesy cheesy las las dia almighty, ominikwnoest god still disappointed dem (yet again) cheesy grin cheesy d saddest part is 2moro dey'll b in its shrines (churches) thankning it 4 it's "mysterious ways" of not answering dia fasting & prayers grin cheesy

Some churches have started thanking him now. Chai some pastors really fell my hand I swear. Though I don't believe in their Pentecostalism and charismatism but I kind of like their personality. One said he saw the spirit of the Lord calling someone a jackal , and the other one because his name is in the Bible , God should give him wings to fly. One other pastor said now that the congregation have fasted and pray "Now let's watch God in action" . At the end of the day, none of their prophecies came to pass. People who couldn't prophecy about covid grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
..Get the logic behind that now, was it that difficult...

Invalid! Switch of burden of proof is not allowed! grin So you have no thing here. grin

FRANCISTOWN:
.Maybe you should read your own post before you move on. You said when we ...

Invalid! What I said is clearly written and you responded to it with an invalid argument, hence, no point, for it clearly means that you have had no reasonable counter to make. grin

FRANCISTOWN:
.well, we are demystifying anything called God, and to us both, YHWH and Allah and Krishna...

Invalid! It was only God, The God of Israel, Whom you were attacking, so. You had nothing here. grin

FRANCISTOWN:
.Has God proved himself to you? If yes? Then you are a mannequin. And lemme tell you, A mannequin does not have brain. Looks but can't see, can't hear as well.
Okay so I'm not a mannequin.
So you likened yourself to a mannequin, you guys really need help...

Then you ain't seen the mannequins neurosurgeons use. grin. You are an automated mannequin, that is what you are. grin Deal with it. grin

FRANCISTOWN:
. If your Bible's true? Economic and food crisis happened in those days as well. There was famine in the days of Isaac, Jacob and so on.. so what are you talking about??

grin The Bible did not say "economic crises", it did better than that.

It was very specific which economic crisis was to come saying "hardness of buying and selling" grin Which we have all seen that it has come to pass, so you really do not have any valid thing to say. grin grin grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'll text you sir. Hope you are still sipping your white wine grin grin grin
*sips white wine *

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

grin grin cheesy I just pointed out another inconsistencies of yours. Your insults do not move me a bit grin grin

I was not insulting you, you disgrace yourself for no reasonable person joins 2 different statements covering 2 different specific issues of argument to claim an inconsistency. grin

This is a clear act of desperation to cover the fact that you had no counter to make! grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Don't always talk like you know everybody.

A man is known by the abundance of his words. I do know everybody as soon as they start talking for more than 3 minutes. "From the abundance of the heart, the mouth must always speak!" grin

FRANCISTOWN:

But think about it, if anyone did all of that and your God still didn't answer him. It could only be that either he is very wicked or does not exist, but we are more sure of the latter grin grin grin
Lemme fetch a cup of white wine from TheSourcerer grin grin

In the end you proved I was right in knowing you and that it is about the fact that God did not hear nor answer you.

And so, I can authoritatively tell you that you went about it the Wrong Way!

The way devils (and maybe some innocently) had laid for you.

Bet they did not show you this Law for you to study and be an expert in it

1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever."

In combination with this popular one Proverbs 1

23. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

They rather lied to you and told that "The Lord loves you and will always hear you"

So, it is not God's fault BUT YOUR FAULT, for He definitely Spoke to you but you discarded it and did not listen preferring to heed to the words of men like you.

Now you are shouting "use your brain up and down" but you did not use it when reading the Bible or thinking about what those devils in your life was telling you. And now God is gone from you, FOREVER.

Hence, your hot lamentations! Too bad, you should have used your brain when you used to read the Bible.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

No.1 science has explained how man came to be and I will believe with with all my heart because science has achieved that level of authority.

°Science told me, if I put petrol (not water or oil) in a fuel tank, the car should work, I did it and it worked, I put water and the car broke down. 100% correct
•Religion told me some daddy parted the red Sea. An ordinary Ogun river has never been parted up until this day. Failed woefully
°Science told me, there is something called law of gravity (I threw a stone up and it came back right down) 100% confirmed
•Religion said bread came down from heaven, but every 4 seconds someone dies of hunger . Failed woefully
°Science told me energy can be converted from one form to another , chemical energy is converted to heat, then to kinectic energy then to electrical energy ( A electricity generator) 100 %
• Religion said snake and donkey talked like humans but up till now, no other evidence in real life. I can go on to list and list.

By the way, your source of life didn't provide answerw to shit. As simple as what causes sickness and diseases, your source of life says demons are responsible. Science says otherwise and they are producing drugs to show you that they know what they are doing.
Sir, do another one. This is not germane

Who said demons are responsible for diseases?
Your pastor really did a bad job and that's why you're acting based on the ignorance he fed you
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Rather you should be the one to convince us that this world that we can both see where some people have so much food that they throw out and some die of hunger, where floodings and earthquakes show people pepper, where children are born with one impediment or more is a product of an intelligent design.

You think backwards?
Pls go and look for fellow people with your level of sense to discuss

If you see a house that is damaged, will you say that was how the designer made it or planned it to be?
Go sleep
You need sleep
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You think backwards?

If you see a house that is damaged, will you say that was how the designer made it or planned it to be?
Go sleep
You need sleep
u need more than sleep

3 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
.. The Natural law only exist in philosophy, just like the law of hard determinism. You can't find these laws in any other field just like the laws of gravitation and laws of motion exist only in the field of physics.

grin So you can not find Natural Law in Law, even when you see the word "LAW" and not philosophy, in it which clearly tells you where it comes from? grin

Is philosophy not "Greek, philo means love – or devotion – and sophia means wisdom, therefore love/devotion to wisdom".

So who are the people who love wisdom? Philosophers.

But can a philosopher be devoted to all the wisdoms in this world eg medicine,, psychology, farming, geography etc? No.

So who are the people devoted to the wisdom and power and greatness of Law? grin

So you see son, you don't know what you say! grin

FRANCISTOWN:
.What you posted up there is a news report which contains several present perfect statements...

grin News report you say! grin is this one also a news report? grin this one is even your brother in hatred for God and I beat him to a score line of 31 or so to his 0 in our arguments here. So he ran away to politics section. grin so this is his none report. AND ALL IS IN PRESENT TENSE, SINCE HE WAS THERE WHEN IT ALL HAPPENED. grin

What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok guys, I have a new single-mother neighbor, she parked in 2months ago. To be sincere, this woman is like 5years older than I am or so but damn, she’s sexy and huge ass.
And me now, I like ass like die. I’m tripping for her but you know, the neighbor thing, that kind of thing really doesn’t end Well. I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
I share prepaid meter with her, so last month I went to her to get money for our bill. The way she was looking at me it’s like she also likes me but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion, maybe that’s just her person. Last week she came back from a trip so she missed the LAWMA waste disposal schedule, she called an Aboki to come pick up her waste and didn’t have change to give to her. She knocked on my door and asked if I had change, I gave her money to pay the aboki...

grin grin grin

FRANCISTOWN:
.. The Bible was not written in present continuous tenses. It was written in past, past perfect, past continuous and varieties.

grin Don't change the post son. We are talking about the first 5 Books which God Wrote Himself not the whole Bible. Don't get it twisted grin

FRANCISTOWN:
When did I tell you that I created myself?

Invalid! I did not say, you said you created yourself.

FRANCISTOWN:
My parents created me, and I'm a product of continuous evolution.

Invalid because of Lies! No child's human parent created any child, but we are all products of a creation created to produce a product exactly like a doll baby machine making doll babies.

Nevertheless, you admit that you did not create yourself, and therefore, your parents did not create themselves ad beginito which was my point .

FRANCISTOWN:
Did God tell you he created me? Did God tell you he created the world? Where is the proof that he created me? grin grin

The fact that you have admitted that you did not create yourself already proved it. grin

Then the second proof is that you can not find any thing in this world, that could create itself from nothing and with nothing. This is an impossibility

In this world ,every creation requires it's Creator before it can be created exactly as a flying submarine cannot create itself without man.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! Switch of burden of proof is not allowed! grin So you have no thing here. grin
This should be comprehensible enough, you have not apologized to the flying spaghetti monster because you do not believe he exists, likewise I won't do shit as well because God only exists in the minds of those who believe he does. click clack

Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! What I said is clearly written and you responded to it with an invalid argument, hence, no point, for it clearly means that you have had no reasonable counter to make. grin

[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=121502661]
Invalid! It was only God, The God of Israel, Whom you were attacking, so. You had nothing here. grin
You won't be the one to render it invalid. You claim your God is Omnibenevolent, whether we serve him or not, he should still be benevolent regardless. I'm sure if he has the power to the rain and sunlight , he would have allowed rainfall only in areas where he is being called. Thankfully, he does not exist. Since he will punish some people, he is not Omnibenevolent at all (check the the dictionary for the meaning of the word "Omnibenevolent"wink

Dtruthspeaker:

Then you ain't seen the mannequins neurosurgeons use. grin. You are an automated mannequin, that is what you are. grin Deal with it. grin

So do these mannequins speak, see or reason like humans do? Sir you are a mannequin?

Dtruthspeaker:

grin The Bible did not say "economic crises", it did better than that.
It was very specific which economic crisis was to come saying "hardness of buying and selling" grin Which we have all seen that it has come to pass, so you really do not have any valid thing to say. grin grin grin

Well, since you do not know... Let's tell you. In Gen 47:15 "And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence? for the money faileth." That was the highest level of economic crisis that could ever be. You can read other translations to aid understanding
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I was not insulting you, you disgrace yourself for no reasonable person joins 2 different statements covering 2 different specific issues of argument to claim an inconsistency. grin

This is a clear act of desperation to cover the fact that you had no counter to make! grin
I still have a half filled cup of white wine from TheSourcerer, so I sip from it to this illogical submission

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A man is known by the abundance of his words. I do know everybody as soon as they start talking for more than 3 minutes. "From the abundance of the heart, the mouth must always speak!" grin
That Mat 12:34/Luke 6: 45 that you quoted is not applicable to real life, well nothing about the Bible is true. I am an atheist, many people around me do not know I think about the non existence of God. But I do not say it out to people at least not face to face. The abundance of my heart is different from my talks.

Dtruthspeaker:

In the end you proved I was right in knowing you and that it is about the fact that God did not hear nor answer you.
Please go back and read my post again, I said. I was not waiting for God to do anything for me, It was like he was holding me down from doing things by myself, so I said even if anyone(note the word "anyone"wink that English is simple enough. Any psychologist can easily detect that you are going thru some moments of unanswered prayers yourself, you are frustrated but you keep on denying it.
But thanks for this, now I know what you are going thru. In Philosophy it is called the law of conservation of beliefs ( I had that challenge too when I was still struggling with atheism)

Dtruthspeaker:

And so, I can authoritatively tell you that you went about it the Wrong Way!
The way devils (and maybe some innocently) had laid for you.
Bet they did not show you this Law for you to study and be an expert in it
1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever."
In combination with this popular one Proverbs 1
23. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
You really can't lecture me on the bible. I know it in and out

Dtruthspeaker:

They rather lied to you and told that "The Lord loves you and will always hear you"
So, it is not God's fault BUT YOUR FAULT, for He definitely Spoke to you but you discarded it and did not listen preferring to heed to the words of men like you.
Now you are shouting "use your brain up and down" but you did not use it when reading the Bible or thinking about what those devils in your life was telling you. And now God is gone from you, FOREVER.
Good point, I really didn't use my brain when I was reading the Bible. The moment I started using my brain was when I started seeing how fake the whole thing is. So you mean The Bible didn't say God loves you simpletons? Then what's John 3:16 about, Romans 8: 35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It's obvious you haven't even read your Bible, go and read your Bible from cover to cover and then come back here to us. We won't take a primary 5 pupil at a Master's class, read your Bible and come back.

Dtruthspeaker:

Hence, your hot lamentations! Too bad, you should have used your brain when you used to read the Bible.

So far so good on this thread, I've never used the phrase "use your head". I'm not lamenting, I'm enlightening.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Who said demons are responsible for diseases?
Your pastor really did a bad job and that's why you're acting based on the ignorance he fed you

Let's school you. Luke 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 13:13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? from the above verses, Infirmity according to Rivalarmy is an infection that causes weakness and disability to the body. . Also Mark 5:1-20, didn't your Bible say a legion of demons were responsible for the man's madness.
My pastors didn't read the Bible to me, I read the Bible to myself. I guess the reason many of you are still Christians is because you haven't actually read the Bible. So tell me, should I start a Bible school? Don't you think I'm pretty cool?

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You think backwards?

Go sleep
You need sleep
Well if a house is damaged, any owner with reasoning should rebuild or renovate the house. If God created this world and it is damaged.
1. As an omnipotent, he has the power to fix the damage at a snap of his fingers right? Then why has he not fixed it, so it's simple.
If he is truly omnipotent and he hasn't done shit, then he is malevolent.

2. Or he does not have the power to fix it (therefore not Omnipotent)

3. Or does not know how to fix it(Not omniscient)

4. Or just doesn't care (Then he is negligent. Because the house will damage the more)

5. OR THERE IS NO GOD.

When people sleep away their time they loose the ability to think. You've been sleeping too much , you need to be awake a lil bit to think well.

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
u need more than sleep
Co-sign
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Co-sign
can we meet face 2 face?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin So you can not find Natural Law in Law, even when you see the word "LAW" and not philosophy, in it which clearly tells you where it comes from? grin

This point is walking crippled. Natural Law in law? What of Gravitational Law in LAW since we see the word law and not Gravitational physics grin grin grin. which arm of law would you find Natural Law? Is it in Law of torts, Law of contract, Property law, Industrial law, Legal Method, Customary Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law or where?

Dtruthspeaker:

Is philosophy not "Greek, philo means love – or devotion – and sophia means wisdom, therefore love/devotion to wisdom".

So who are the people who love wisdom? Philosophers.

But can a philosopher be devoted to all the wisdoms in this world eg medicine,psychology, farming, geography etc? No.
So who are the people devoted to the wisdom and power and greatness of Law? grin
So you see son, you don't know what you say! grin

You obviously don't know a thing about philosophy. Quietly avoid that body of knowledge please. Thanks.
Philosophy gave birth to law, to science (science is otherwise called philosophy of nature) e.t.c see, just leave philosophy alone please, you don't know jack about it, don't put stain on it.

Dtruthspeaker:

grin News report you say! grin is this one also a news report? grin this one is even your brother in hatred for God and I beat him to a score line of 31 or so to his 0 in our arguments here. So he ran away to politics section. grin so this is his none report. AND ALL IS IN PRESENT TENSE, SINCE HE WAS THERE WHEN IT ALL HAPPENED. grin

What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok guys, I have a new single-mother neighbor, she parked in 2months ago. To be sincere, this woman is like 5years older than I am or so but damn, she’s sexy and huge ass.
And me now, I like ass like die. I’m tripping for her but you know, the neighbor thing, that kind of thing really doesn’t end Well. I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
I share prepaid meter with her, so last month I went to her to get money for our bill. The way she was looking at me it’s like she also likes me but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion, maybe that’s just her person. Last week she came back from a trip so she missed the LAWMA waste disposal schedule, she called an Aboki to come pick up her waste and didn’t have change to give to her. She knocked on my door and asked if I had change, I gave her money to pay the aboki...

grin grin grin

grin Don't change the post son. We are talking about the first 5 Books which God Wrote Himself not the whole Bible. Don't get it twisted grin
Well I personally have no business reading about big ass or whatever. A primary 5 pupil knows what types of sentences are and how to identify them. Before you post on public forum like this, first understand what you want to post.

Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! I did not say, you said you created yourself.
Invalid because of Lies! No child's human parent created any child, but we are all products of a creation created to produce a product exactly like a doll baby machine making doll babies.
Nevertheless, you admit that you did not create yourself, and therefore, your parents did not create themselves ad beginito which was my point .
The fact that you have admitted that you did not create yourself already proved it. grin

Lemme remind you, if my parents didn't meet themselves I would not be alive today . God couldn't throw anybody down from heaven without a man and a woman, he couldn't create man from the dust anymore, did he run out of breathe? And you forgot the part where I said I'm a product of continuous evolution (don't forget this please). And my parents Ad Beginito were not created, they evolved.

Dtruthspeaker:

Then the second proof is that you can not find any thing in this world, that could create itself from nothing and with nothing. This is an impossibility.

Did the story of the bible say God created man from nothing, your fairy created man from the dust of the ground (was that nothin??).
. Also your God would not be able to create himself from nothing

Dtruthspeaker:

In this world ,every creation requires it's Creator before it can be created exactly as a flying submarine cannot create itself without man.
So who created God, and the creator of the person that created God. Huh?

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
can we meet face 2 face?
I don't know if you knew, but I'm a man with beards and thick voice
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I don't know if you knew, but I'm a man with beards and thick voice
can u help my dad?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 5:28am On Mar 08, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
can u help my dad?
Let's not take private matters public. I'll be willing to help anytime as long at it's within my reach. My email is : pauldewitt01@gmail.com
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You need to read the book. Most of you never actually read the book for yourselves. No, you instead subsisted then, and now, on the narratives fed to you by your many pastors and mogs while under their spell. Even long after supposedly breaking away from the spell that is religion, the majority of you on here who claim to be atheists continue to repeat the very same doctrines and delusions out of ignorance. Why? Aren't you supposed to be enlightened then? undecided

The book clearly explains the various dimensions that exist to God's mercy, His omnipotence, etc. Yes, there are dimensions to these things in scripture. You actually need to spend some time reading it to realize it for yourself. At least so you can sound less ignorant than the religious folks you think yourselves better than. undecided
I don't know how much you've read the Bible. But I read the new testament more than 40 times from Matthew to Revelation and more than 60 Christian books, From Wigglesworth , Wattles, Yongi, works of Kulman, Roberts, Hagin, Benny, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyakhilome... So many that I can't mention. I read the old testament completely so what are you taking about

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Let's not take private matters public. I'll be willing to help anytime as long at it's within my reach. My email is : pauldewitt01@gmail.com
i don't have an android,u have to text me at 08184275086,if u r willing to help,it is an emergency,lives at stake.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I still have a half filled cup of white wine from TheSourcerer, so I sip from it to this illogical submission
Aptly used *Sips White wine *

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Here comes a devil who says thathouseboys/girls, cleaners, personal assistants should not obey their bosses and employers.
Those aint slaves. Slaves work under strenuous conditions, don't have remunerations and can be maltreat or even killed by their masters. These category of workers have those attributes.
Talk another lie

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't bother, you are already useless, There is nothing redeemable not repairable in you or on you, for you are already blind and deaf.
I expected this grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You are definitely right, I just wish there can be schools for atheists in Nigeria. But that will take a while, well I'll be sure to train my children well. Again, you are sipping your white wine grin grin
That 'school' would get burned real quick. When fighting atheists, all the threats(christians, Muslims etc) gang up. So you have already lost the battle before you start

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Is He Called "Jesus Of Nazareth" If He Was Born In Bethlehem? / Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja / Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.