Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4284 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you say "there is no way..." it means even you too are wrong .
On this : please read the quoted again, but this time, very slowly.

Dtruthspeaker:
Is it possible for Steve jobs to know everything about his iPhone? No it is not possible, for he is its creator.

How do you know about what doesn't belong to you?

Dtruthspeaker:

Creators Know everything about their toys (creations)

"Know everything, yet does not know". People would call you mad

Even your God attested to it that he forgets stuffs, in Isaiah 43:26 your God speaking, he said "...put me in rememberance of my words" my question here is, do you remind someone who doesn't forget things?
Also in Exo 2:24 " ... and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob." Again when speaking to Moses in
Exodus 6:5
"... and I have remembered My covenant."
Question 2: Anyone who needs to remember is liable to forget stuffs, now can someone who forgets stuffs be referred to as an omniscient?

If you argued further than he doesn't forget stuff. Then he doesn't have the knowledge of how and what it feels like to forget stuffs (Thus not omniscient)

Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously you don't know what fair hearing, conviction of crime, trial and judgement means and the pleasure of creating.
Nope! That wasn't fair-hearing , That was being total clueless

Dtruthspeaker:

That is why you heard that you were created to please The Lord but you did not get it. So now you have to go to the place where useless toys are thrown into.
What proof do you have that I was created to please the Lord, what if the Lord was created to please me? Well if your God created you with all your body parts complete, then you must be really special and a man born blind must be so not special. Great attribute of an Omnibenevolent God

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Can you tell me one importance of religion(that other actions/services cannot offer)?

How did Man came to be?
Why are we here?
What does the future hold?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
I spent the first 18years of my life a Catholic, did baptism and confirmation, did alter service, before I joined RCCG then LFCW. I must confess that the days I spent believing in the God's ideology were the most useless and unproductive days of my life that I regret still and I've made a vow to ensure that no one spends their youth days on fruitless and unproductive things called ' '. Though I had many questions in my heart by the fall of 2017 , but light came thru a book authored by Armin Navabi an ex-muslim turned atheist.The scales fell of my eyes. All my entire life I've been scammed.
You subjected yourself to a scam for 18 years. Without evidence of any kind, you fell for and lived a lie for 18 years — no doubts or questions. Then, according to you, written by a man to cause the scales to fall from your eyes. How do you know you didn't instead fall right in the middle of yet another scam? undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This is a good question, but before I answer this... Do you have any proof or have experienced any effect that points to any supernatural being?
Difficult to answer. I'll say some of the unexpalainable phenomena like the solar system points to a supernatural force.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
°The God of the Bible is not The Alpha and Omega. Gen. 1 vs 1 "In the begining, God created heaven and Earth..". The "In" in the above verse is not a preposition of time. If it was, then it raises a question wether the creation of heaven and Earth was truly the begining. This further means that something was existing before the begining which is basically impossible because the beginning is supposed to be the begining. The above "in" is a preposition of place which means that, God himself was in the begining when he created heaven and Earth. Therefore he is not Alpha. The begining itself is the Alpha.(I am not speaking as an authority, and I sincerely pay homage to the linguists).
Um... "In the beginning" as indicated in Genesis 1 vs 1 is a reference to the beginning of creation as we know it, not the beginning of God Himself. lipsrsealed
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Um... "In the beginning" as indicated in Genesis 1 vs 1 is a reference to the beginning of creation as we know it, not the beginning of God Himself. lipsrsealed
So, when did God begin.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
akwesenana:
So, when did God begin.
Scripture says instead that He has no beginning. So tell me, how can there be a beginning for one who we are told has no beginning? undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scripture says instead that He has no beginning. So tell me, how can there be a beginning for one who we are told has no beginning? undecided
How can someone/something not have a beginning?

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
akwesenana:
How can someone/something not have a beginning?
Is there a law that mandates that all must have a beginning? undecided

Newton's first Law, for example, insists instead that matter cannot be created nor destroyed implying that matter has no begining to it in our context. Maybe you should start there. undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is there a law that mandates that all must have a beginning? undecided

Newton's first Law, for example, insists instead that matter cannot be created nor destroyed implying that matter has no begining to it in our context. Maybe you should start there. undecided
Newtons law talks about energy not matter.
Energy and matter are 2 dissimiliar things.
It is apparently illogical to say that someone/something has no beginning.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
akwesenana:
Newtons 3rd law talks about energy not matter.
Energy and matter are 2 dissimiliar things.
It is apparently illogical to say that someone/something has no beginning.
You go school at all? The Law of conservation of Mass/Matter has been changed?, undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You go school at all? The Law of conservation of Mass/Matter has been changed?, undecided
Energy can't be created nor destroyed but converted.

I'll ignore your ill words.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
akwesenana:
Energy can't be created nor destroyed but converted.
I'll ignore your ill words.
Get back to the topic abeg! undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
The progess of a society can be determined by their views on philosophy/critical thinking.
To some people, any questions on religion is simply heresy.

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Get back to the topic abeg! undecided
Why you dey vex?
I'm here to learn not argue.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
akwesenana:
Why you dey vex?
I'm here to learn not argue.
I no vex. Would rather we not deviate any further. undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
but u cannot force it out

That's what theists do. They'll beat their children almost to death if they refused to learn another man's language (a language that's not even official in Nigeria). They'll threaten people with hell, with devil and demons and ghosts and bad luck and all.
However, this is what myself and many people (though not speaking for everyone) press to achieve. To raise doubt in people's mind, to encourage people to wake up to reality, to let people understand that sending rescue teams to flooded areas is effective rathering prayers.
Lemme borrow from Phil Plait who said, “Give a man a truth, and he will think for a day. Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.”
The purpose of this movement is to teach people how to reason.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:

I doubt humans will ever completely abandon religion as long as mystery exists. However society is evolving increasingly away from the more idiotic ideas religion tends to breed. Maybe not in a uniform fashion but steadily so. The fact that we are even on an online public forum discussing it is a testament to that.
This is true, Religion may not really go into extinction in our lifetime, but we'll be sure to devaluate it and make it loose popularity.

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You subjected yourself to a scam for 18 years. Without evidence of any kind, you fell for and lived a lie for 18 years — no doubts or questions. Then, according to you, written by a man to cause the scales to fall from your eyes. How do you know you didn't instead fall right in the middle of yet another scam? undecided

Siddhartha Guatama Buddha, a man of great wisdom said "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2023
akwesenana:
Difficult to answer. I'll say some of the unexpalainable phenomena like the solar system points to a supernatural force.

What questions do you have about the solar system, it is well comprehensible enough
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

That's what theists do. They'll beat their children almost to death if they refused to learn another man's language (a language that's not even official in Nigeria). They'll threaten people with hell, with devil and demons and ghosts and bad luck and all.
However, this is what myself and many people (though not speaking for everyone) press to achieve. To raise doubt in people's mind, to encourage people to wake up to reality, to let people understand that sending rescue teams to flooded areas is effective rathering prayers.
Lemme borrow from Phil Plait who said, “Give a man a truth, and he will think for a day. Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.”
The purpose of this movement is to teach people how to reason.
it is a matter of chance for them to change when they see you as ignorant or stubborn or proud or useless for being a non-theist. If my older brother still believes despite his misery , then sorrow stays with me too. Jashub,on nairaland, never feels what my brother endures outside this forum,jashub never feels god either, he only repeats things as theists do.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Siddhartha Guatama Buddha, a man of great wisdom said "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
You go around creating your own reason and commonsense? We can all equally do that so why must you inundate us with what are your personal drivels? undecided

Anyways, none of that answers my question. You seemed to have been in agreement with the scam up until when the point at which you came upon what is possibly another scam. How do you know you haven't simply been caught in a different set of webs this time around with the another scam? undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
evidence that it was stated by newton?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You go around creating your own reason and commonsense? We can all equally do that so why must you inundate us with what are your personal drivels? undecided

Anyways, none of that answers my question. You seemed to accept and agree with the scam up until when you came upon what could possibly be another scam. How do you know you haven't simply been caught in a different set of webs this time? undecided
she did not come upon another scam
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Then Gen 1:1 should have be written as "In the beginning of the creation, God created heaven and Earth"

Sir! Don't add to the Bible, in the begining means in the begining, don't add "Creation" to it.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
■ Then Gen 1:1 should have be written as "In the beginning of the creation, God created heaven and Earth"
■ Sir! Don't add to the Bible, in the begining means in the begining, don't add "Creation" to it.
1. LOL... so even though it is pretty self explanatory as is, you reject it because it wasn't expressed exactly as you would have preferred? undecided

2. LOL.... now you even accuse me of adding? grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:

When you want to answer an atheist, it is best not to quote from your religious books( Because they are fake and the contents cannot be verified) It is better to use things with irrefutable proofs.
For instance when you place a cup of very hot coffee in a room. 2hrs later the temperature of the coffee in the cup is almost the same with the room temperature. This is a testable hard evidence that even the blind, the deaf , the mute , as long as you are alive and breathing can verify, there by satisfying the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

3 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
■ When you want to answer an atheist, it is best not to quote from your religious books( Because they are fake and the contents cannot be verified) It is better to use things with irrefutable proofs. For instance when you place a cup of very hot coffee in a room. 2hrs later the temperature of the coffee in the cup is almost the same with the room temperature. This is a testable hard evidence that even the blind, the deaf , the mute , as long as you are alive and breathing can verify, there by satisfying the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
1. You just typed up here makes no sense of any kind. undecided

You argued that a statement found in scripture --- Genesis 1 vs 1 -- is erroneous based on your digest of it, and I pointed out that elsewhere in scripture you are also told that the God referenced has no beginning. What that means is your conclusion of what is presented in Genesis 1 vs 1 is flawed. undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Then Gen 1:1 should have be written as "In the beginning of the creation, God created heaven and Earth"

Sir! Don't add to the Bible, in the begining means in the begining, don't add "Creation" to it.
u r not making sense by arguing bible stuff ,that is what keeps religion, at the end ,they will say u do not understand english, can't u see how they avoid questions that will make them rethink? Kobojunkie,budaatum, etc they can as well deny their existence.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

How do you know about what doesn't belong to you?

I know what belongs to me therefore I can know what belongs to another person who owns a thing.

FRANCISTOWN:

Even your God attested to it that he forgets stuffs, in Isaiah 43:26 your God speaking, he said "...put me in rememberance of my words" my question here is, do you remind someone who doesn't forget things?

You also remind a person who has casted/put a thing aside. Cast aside/put aside is not a forgetting.

FRANCISTOWN:

Nope! That wasn't fair-hearing , That was being total clueless

Now you did not show how it is not a fairhearing thing but only just resorted to hang on to your bias, which is proof that you have no counter.

Also you did not rebut the other facts of "conviction of crime, trial and judgement means and the pleasure of creating" I pleaded, which also proves that you do not have any counter to them.

FRANCISTOWN:

What proof do you have that I was created to please the Lord, what if the Lord was created to please me?

You did not create yourself exactly as your robot/mannequin did not create themselves, Someone else created you.

Secondly, your robots/mannequins can not and did not create you, so also is it impossible that you created The Lord.

Thirdly, you were happy (pleased) when you created the robots/mannequin and every move they made according to your plan, made you happy (please). And where they did anything that displeased you, you smashed them to pieces or abandoned them (punishment).

So this is just you lamenting the fact that you are a toy to God and most especially as you already know that He is angry with you and is therefore going to destroy you.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:

°Matter is different from energy.
°Matter contains energy but energy does not contain matter.
° A car has an engine, but an engine does not have a car.
°An engine has some rotatory bodies, likwise a car has some rotatory bodies, but can we say they are the same because they both have rotatory bodies?
°That both matter and energy can't be created nor destroyed doesn't make both the same.
°Energy is responsible for the state of matter, matter is not responsible for the state of energy
°When you apply a certain level of heat energy to ice, it melts into liquid(changes the state to liquid) when you apply a more certain level of heat energy, the liquid changes to vapour.

Q.E.D
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Yes, many things can happen to them which you may not know. Your phone may drop off your pocket without your knowledge. One's store might be robbed and mannequins may be stolen...

See, you said "it dropped off your pocket/may be stolen" that is proof of Scienta 'You Know/You knew what happened or what shall happen to them".

FRANCISTOWN:

Good point: Then God was not always stuck with them(he was not with them) then he is not omnipresent.

Did you not see that I said "omnipresence does not mean stuck?

That is how stuck you are on the wrongs that have killed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Years Remembrance Of Our Great Father, Sheik Mohammed Kamaldeen Al-adabiyy / Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.