Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4283 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
it is a matter of chance for them to change when they see you as ignorant or stubborn or proud or useless for being a non-theist. If my older brother still believes despite his misery , then sorrow stays with me too. Jashub,on nairaland, never feels what my brother endures outside this forum,jashub never feels god either, he only repeats things as theists do.
Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off. Who is jashub by the way? No one has ever felt or seen any God except in their mind. That's why the God's ideology is heavily precedented on culture. Some people still hold on to the God's ideology because they can't bring themselves to the reconciliation that they've been scammed all this while, so instead, they always want to keep themselves reassured thru any possible means. The fact that many of us don't believe is the number 1 proof that there is no God anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off. Who is jashub by the way? No one has ever felt or seen any God except in their mind. That's why the God's ideology is heavily precedented on culture. Some people still hold on to the God's ideology because they can't bring themselves to the reconciliation that they've been scammed all this while, so instead, they always want to keep themselves reassured thru any possible means. The fact that many of us don't believe is the number 1 proof that there is no God anywhere.
where do u live?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

If this was the case, then Gen 1:1 should be rewritten to be "In the beginning God took some dust of the ground and made a man, then he called him Adam"

It could but God has a right to start from any point He deems fit to start from, so this is not an issue at all.

FRANCISTOWN:

Let's not even talk about the fallacies and the inconsistencies in the account.

Raise a thread on what you call falls and inconsistency and see if you are not the one who has fallen and is inconsistent.

FRANCISTOWN:

That's what you guys always do, you add to your Bible on a steady. So your point was dead even before it arrived. Sir! "In the begining" means "In the beginning"

Just say you are shocked that you don't have anything to say because you thought that the only way we could answer your questions was to add to the Bible and now I did not, so this is just you lamenting as you now see that you are wrong
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
°Matter is different from energy.
°Matter contains energy but energy does not contain matter.
Stop with the ridiculous attempts at a deviation already. undecided

Below is the statement I made from earlier.
Kobojunkie:
Is there a law that mandates that all must have a beginning? undecided

Newton's first Law, for example, insists instead that matter cannot be created nor destroyed implying that matter has no begining to it in our context. Maybe you should start there. undecided
if it is too much for you to comprehend and accept, then let it go. undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:

For your enlightenment.

Okay! But my point still remains that the person or persons who create a thing always know everything about their toys (creations)
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by hopefulLandlord: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2023
any thread those two guys maxindhouse and dtrthspeaker gets active on goes to sheet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Okay! But my point still remains that the person all persons who create a thing always know everything about their toys (creations)

It depends. It will only be the case if there is a single person involved in making it and it is usually simple things that have uncomplicated manufacturing processes and functions or else you by necessity need a team with diverse expertise. So you statement cannot be a blanket to cover all production scenarios.

You can rephrase it to something like someone who alone made something knows everything about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:
... So you statement cannot be a blanket to cover all production scenarios.

It does for it does not matter the creator or creators whom you would have to go meet to have their toys repaired. The point is that it is always them, the creator or creators who would know everything about their toy, whether jointly or severally independently.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You go around creating your own reason and commonsense? We can all equally do that so why must you inundate us with what are your personal drivels? undecided
1. Every morning you guys wake us with threats with your FROG Voices in megaphones.
"accept Jesus or you burn"

2. You guys do vigil and disturb our sweet sleep.

3. You guys hinder movements during your special meetings or crusades or what do you people call it.

4. There are several threads on NL and many other platforms to push your gospel.

The same way you have the freedom to do all these, the same way we have the freedom.

One of the goals of this movement is to achieve the same level of freedom and privilege.

Kobojunkie:

Anyways, none of that answers my question. You seemed to have been in agreement with the scam up until when the point at which you came upon what is possibly another scam. How do you know you haven't simply been caught in a different set of webs this time around with the another scam? undecided

I don't like giving answers to the same question twice. It's obvious you didn't read thru. Did you read anywhere up there where I said "I had doubts in my mind".
Lemme give an illustration. You guys say "God is merciful". I doubt that in my mind. In the book, the guy says "God (let's pretend he exists though we are sure he doesn't) is not merciful". This guy just made a bold claim, I ran to where the bible was, I saw how your "Merciful God" killed the Egyptian's first child of every household after he had hardened Pharoah's heart, okay the bible is all lies and fake, then I look into the real world. Someone dies of hunger every 4 seconds, earthquakes, famine e.t.c, innocent children are being molested. My common sense should tell me which of the two statements agrees with my reasoning.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
where do u live?

In Nigeria sir
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

1. Every morning you guys wake us with threats with your FROG Voices in megaphones.
"accept Jesus or you burn"

grin The sufferings of the guilty. Funny if a Muslim or Harikrishna people said the same, you won't be so affected. cheesy

It is just a case of theives not happy to be reminded that police is around and that they are going to be arrested and taken to the shooting range. cheesy
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by HellVictorinho7: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

In Nigeria sir
where in nigeria?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
any thread those two guys maxindhouse and dtrthspeaker gets active on goes to sheet

Because, you guys do not have any valid thing to say, for you are just lamenting because you are guilty and can not return back to innocence again and therefore you do not like it when we prove your guilt and show why God is justified in punishing you people.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It could but God has a right to start from any point He deems fit to start from, so this is not an issue at all.

By the way, God didn't write the bible, humans did. As a matter of fact we do not know the author of Genesis(don't tell me Moses). Don't add words.The book never said "In the begining of the creation of Adam" . It says "in the begining". In the begining means at initial (check the meaning of this word please)

Dtruthspeaker:

Raise a thread on what you call falls and inconsistency and see if you are not the one who has fallen and is inconsistent.
Many people have done that already, and believe me you. We will raise many more.

Dtruthspeaker:

Just say you are shocked that you don't have anything to say because you thought that the only way we could answer your questions was to add to the Bible and now I did not, so this is just you lamenting as you now see that you are wrong

If I told you what shocked me, you'll leave this thread
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
.". This guy just made a bold claim, I ran to where the bible was, I saw how your "Merciful God" killed the Egyptian's first child of every household after he had hardened Pharoah's heart,

Only a devil will see freeing of slaves and the punishment of the wicked slave master as a bad thing.

FRANCISTOWN:

okay the bible is all lies and fake, then I look into the real world. Someone dies of hunger every 4 seconds, earthquakes, famine e.t.c, innocent children are being molested. My common sense should tell me which or the two statements agrees with my reasoning.

The mercy is that He clearly warned us that He would punish us with hunger, destruction, earthquakes, if we continue being evil.

You continued in your evil and He punished you, as He Said. na you cause am, you told Mercy to do be unmercy.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

By the way, God didn't write the bible, humans did. As a matter of fact we do not know the author of Genesis(don't tell me Moses)....

Thank God you said the highlighted. For you not to find the Author, clearly shows you that it is God Himself Who Wrote it,

FRANCISTOWN:

Don't add words.The book never said "In the begining of the creation of Adam" . It says "in the begining". In the begining means at initial (check the meaning of this word please)

The record clearly shows that I did not say "In the begining of the creation of Adam", so, you have no thing!

FRANCISTOWN:

Many people have done that already, and believe me you. We will raise many more.

And in the ones I dealt with, they all fell.

FRANCISTOWN:

If I told you what shocked me, you'll leave this thread.

You are not the first, I know all.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop with the ridiculous attempts at a deviation already. undecided

Below is the statement I made from earlier. if it is too much for you to comprehend and accept, then let it go. undecided

What are you even talking about?

1st law of thermodynamics talks about energy. And we've discussed that already
Law or conservation of mass talks about matter. And just so you know, matter can be created from collisions of light thru particle accelerator. So what are you talking about?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Francistown How did the world begin? When/how/will the world end? Is the world running on autopilot? cc thesourcerer
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
grin grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The sufferings of the guilty. Funny if a Muslim or Harikrishna people said the same, you won't be so affected. cheesy

It is just a case of theives not happy to be reminded that police is around and that they are going to be arrested and taken to the shooting range. cheesy

Whether you believe in cops or not, you'll land in their station when you commit. By the way whether you believe in God or not, there is still no evidence.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Wilgrea7(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Religiously following
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because, you guys do not have any valid thing to say, for you are just lamenting because you are guilty and can not return back to innocence again and therefore you do not like it when we prove your guilt and show why God is justified in punishing you people.

Yes I feel guilty when I wrong people, I find them and I apologise, then my conscience is cleaned. I don't ask for forgiveness from what doesn't exist.

Who ever wants to return to bondage after being loosened?

Not innocence sir, but state of no sense.

You still don't get it, do you? Your unreal God may be meting punishments to you guys, we on the other hand cannot be punished by an imaginary being.

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by LordReed(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It does for it does not matter the creator or creators whom you would have to go meet to have their toys repaired. The point is that it is always them, the creator or creators who would know everything about their toy, whether jointly or severally independently.

LoLz. So the panel beater that does your body work on your also knows all about the engine? So you give your panel beater your car to service?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only a devil will see freeing of slaves and the punishment of the wicked slave master as a bad thing.

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob e.t.c all had slaves, and let's not forget that, God hardened Pharoah's heart.
God himself knew they were going to be in captivity and he even told Abraham about it. And yet that God didn't do nothing. What was that God doin for 400years before saving his people.?

Dtruthspeaker:

The mercy is that He clearly warned us that He would punish us with hunger, destruction, earthquakes, if we continue being evil.
You continued in your evil and He punished you, as He Said. na you cause am, you told Mercy to do be unmercy.
A child who was born blind, or deaf or mute.
What evil has he/she done? Several children who died in Somalia due to famine what evil did they do? We've disobeyed our parents many times and they've not killed us. Even if your God truly existed , he is more of a task master(obey me or you suffer) and doesn't deserve worship, but thankfully enough, he doesn't exist, so we are good.

3 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
akwesenana:
Francistown
How did the world begin?
When/how/will the world end?
Is the world running on autopilot?
cc thesourcerer
how the Earth will End comes to two point really
Either we as humans go out with extintion or evolution and the Earth well the sun now our star is a main sequence star meaning it is still fusing Hydrogen with helium with the help of Gravity this creates a balance
Later on a couple of thousands of years our star would become a red giant , thereby scorching part of the Earth

And Our Earth is in what we call the Milky way galaxy spining closely to its sister cluster Andromeda , in a couple million years roughly 400 million , these two sister Cluster would make sweet love in a magnificent collision already named Milkdromeda , so yeah
On Autopilot, Well yeah an inertia of Energies so yeah smiley

We could also be the bringer of our own extintion
Through wars , Neuclear attacks

Or even nature has tricks to wipe us out
Super Volcanoes
Supermassive Blackholes
SuperNova blasts
Solar Flares
Meteors of unprecedented and predicted trajectory
Baboon uprising
Plauges
Viruses and so much more lol it could happen anytime especially the baboon uprising and outright solar flares scrotching and ripping out our atmosphere

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
3. We rebut that the God of the bible is omnibenevolent . We should ask what benevolence is, if God created Adam and Eve. Thru his omnisciency, he must have known before creation that they were going to sin, yet he went ahead to create them, he knew they were going to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, yet he created the tree. Thru his Omnipotency he could create them in such a way that they wouldn't be able to go against his wishes. But yet he created them with the possibility of sin. A manufacturer should be held responsible for the malfunctioning of a product and not the product. Therefore he should be held responsible. Also, before they ate of the fruit, Adam and Eve had no idea of the knowledge of the good and evil , they didn't know whether it was a good thing to obey God or not, they didn't know wether obedience was good or not. They were like babies. They were innocent. They were wrongly punished.
This cannot be the xteristics of an Omnibenevolent God. He took over the land of others for the sake of the Isrealites. To me he is more of a racist. The God of the whole world cannot love some and hate some. He hardened the heart of Pharoah, yet punished him. That's more of an egocentric slave master, he must be pretty insecure and immature. That cannot be the attribute of a God of the whole world. Isaiah 45:7 says "Good and Evil, I the Lord create these things" , How can this kind of God be Omnibenevolent. Any argument against the counterargument on the omnibenevolence of God is dead on arrival.
At a point you will just give up on theist and live your life to its fullest deviod of trying to convince Theists, if they seek they seek, I have come to noticed they are biologically incapable of understanding or living a life void of God or gods

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
I really appreciate this Thread
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
... And yet that God didn't do nothing.

Because they were not wicked people

FRANCISTOWN:

What was that God doin for 400years before saving his people.?

Letting them see for themselves that slavery is not a good thing, so that when He tells them to free slaves, they would understand.

And He was first to command that slaves should be freed, so you have nothing..You are just here to rant and complain because your life is very bitter, as God Said He would use to punish devils in the last days. So you are only confirming that indeed God has done it, as He Said.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. So the panel beater that does your body work on your also knows all about the engine? So you give your panel beater your car to service?

You did hear me say the "creator or creators", so I am covered.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Yes I feel guilty when I wrong people, I find them and I apologise, then my conscience is cleaned. I don't ask for forgiveness from what doesn't exist.

And have you apologized to God?

Further, would you forgive a person who keeps offending you again and again, even if they apologize only for them to go back doing those same thing which annoyed you or worse? No you didn't eg cheating girlfriend or wife

FRANCISTOWN:

You still don't get it, do you? Your unreal God may be meting punishments to you guys, we on the other hand cannot be punished by an imaginary being.

Yet you are here complaining about God and being thrown into hellfire, you are just disgracing and embarrassing yourself. Bear your torments silently for all these noise still would not make your living good and sweet and things are only going to get worse and worse and more horrible for you devils. Your hellfire and eternal punishments starts here which is why you are shouting!
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Whether you believe in cops or not, you'll land in their station when you commit. By the way whether you believe in God or not, there is still no evidence.

Off Point/Change of Post! Didn't say anything about believe. So you don't have anything to say here.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I really appreciate this Thread

You be devil before na, so of course you go like am.

But thank God as more and more of you are making noise, it tells us that God is nearer and you devils would soon be burning soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Years Remembrance Of Our Great Father, Sheik Mohammed Kamaldeen Al-adabiyy / Shiloh 2016 - 2017 Prophetic Declaration And Activity Line Up / Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.