Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4294 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

God-of-the-gap fallacy, at its finest.
Dtruthspeaker has no idea of the concept of fallacy and logic. It flies over his head. Wonder how he became a lawyer

I doubt that man is a lawyer, someone who doesn't know Natural Law. Who doesn't understand logic and the etiquettes of conversation. It's highly unlikely

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

He doesn't know that the human undergo a lot of genetic/chromosomal changes in utero til s/he is born. Some of these changes are can result on fatal errors(like a badly formed heart) and the baby dies. In the early pregnancy, this dead fetus is known as a miscarriage and the woman bleeds with passage of clots(pieces of the fetus). Sometimes these errors are non-fatal like a non-fatal error in a software, and the fetus continues growing but sometimes they die at birth or when born, they errors are now evidenced, like Patent Ductus Arteriosus(commonly called hole-in-the-heart babies), deficiency in the brain whereby the ventricles are enlarged(hydrocephalus). Some are even born with cancers called teratomas.
And these babies manage to live with the aid of medical science. Same medical science maligned by religionists for not believing in a creator. So if they believe man was created, then science is trying to correct the errors of the dumb ass creator
This line is a punchline for me. God couldn't perfect his own work, so science is helping him out. grin grin grin. Many of them who despise and look down on science have paid the price, and they will even pay heavier price in the future. Imagine! some even say blood transfusion is sin

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you just interfacing DTruthSpeaker? Why do you think we don't discourse with him? grin
Dude is a cruise. I don't engage him logically. He'll be dodging and trying to dumb down the discourse, with illogical posts and a healthy dose of insults, til youre frustrated. And of course, he'll declare himself winner of the debate.
Its a psychological weapon. He knows he's not capable of arguing cerebrally, thus muddies the waters
Ignore him, or when you feel like, argue with him illogically and gaslight him grin

You know there is a mental sickness that cause people not to understand simple things. I've met people like that face to face, they just don't have the ability to understand simple things. In his case , he might be suffering from the same mental illness or he is just trying to twist people's words to tire them out. If the latter is the case, then there is hope for him grin grin grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't care about your discipline but you must crazy to think that you know more about law than lawyers

You are not a lawyer, in my lil experience, lawyers first of all understand the use of language and it's structure, then they understand logic as well, deductively and inductively. But you do not understand the use of language, logic and mind twisting. If I were a judge ,I'll walk you out of the court room.

Dtruthspeaker:

You say explosions create Law? D you now see you are mad?
Proof you do not have any counter.
The BigBang created all the laws, whether Law as a principle of science or Law as a guideline of existence. The BigBang made them all.

Man came to be as a result of the explosion, man made law(law as a guideline of existence). Don't worry you can't understand this. Some knowledge are just above one's brain power.

Dtruthspeaker:

Because it's proof you got my point and did not have any counter.
Lemme send a girl over. Since you kept talking about girls and girls and girls. You are a victim of a 5 dish served breakfast. In every of the thread you've posted on, there is none you've not mentioned girls. That's obviously your problem, even if you are not that good looking, can't you use money to attract them to yourself?

Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone sees that you are saying that you did not create yourself like the Camaro claiming it created itself. So right now the issue is not whether it is Toyota or Chevrolet which created it.

So by this you have still admitted what you earlier denied that you were created, which is my point.

Thus, you have a right to enjoy your mad delusions but your madness are not Truth, so keep it to yourself.
Well, since you do not understand simple english sentence, I'll make my answer very concise. I've never mentioned it anywhere on this thread that I was created by any God, My parents Created me, and I am a product of continuous evolution.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
W
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You are not a lawyer,...

grin grin grin ho you have made my day with this mistake! grin grin grin

And by the next words that came after this, it just completely finished you how you do not know Law and lawyers, so just get out of this topic.

FRANCISTOWN:

The BigBang created all the laws, whether Law as a principle of science or Law as a guideline of existence. The BigBang made them all.

Mad talk! Explosions do not create, they destroy. Every normal person knows that.

FRANCISTOWN:

Lemme send a girl over....

Change of post!/off point.

FRANCISTOWN:

Well.... I've never mentioned it anywhere on this thread that I was created by any God, My parents Created me, and I am a product of continuous evolution.

You denied your creation and now that it has been put to you, you can not answer but have gone into repeat mode. So it is over.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You said it the word is "could" but is it? No. The mannequin has and must have one creator and 1 owner.

I created the creator of the mannequin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You must be an imbēcile to imagine that a House would build itself.
Lawag3
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Max, come and see this guy o
So we shouldn't blame an architect for a poor design?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Psalm 83:18
So who created this creator?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I don't have it
It's all around you
Only fools believe that everything in the world came by and from nothing
And only bigger fools believe a creator can come out of nothing
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I meant the designs of the body which include cells, organs and systems ad how they are coordinated
You mention diseases
Those designs are flawed. That's what I'm trying to say. It aint perfect by any stretch of the imagination
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
LordReed:

I think it's cos most of them conflate atheist with Satanist/ritualist. They probably thought you were preparing to sacrifice them. LMFAO!

Lol. Probably. One dude here, said an atheist believes in a god like muslim. Another says an atheist is someone who rejected god.
I'm like, dude, you're 3 seconds from knowing the correct definition of an atheist, but instead u decided ignorance is better
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Eh! North?? Lol, that'll be a suicide mission. Here in the southwest, it is as risky as walking around with a smoker in a dress soaked with petrol, not to talk of North, I have some OAP guys, lemme speak with them first
Dont bother. Those OAPs can lose their jobs by just announcing atheistic stuff
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

In my own opinion, atheists are better at morals than theists. Those deluded set of mankind believe they can go on to do bad bad things but once they ask for forgiveness, they will be absorbed of their iniquities. There is a married woman I met recently at a meeting, to cut the story short, she wants us to start having an affair. She's a Christian o, you know those ones that'll being Jesus into every discussion. But I couldn't do it for many reasons. The thoughs of what she said alone really caused me to start disliking her. I told her she's a christian, is that what her God is teaching her. Guess what she said? She said it was God who sent me to her. Not only her, I've met several married women like that.
The funny thing is, if you tell her youre an atheist, her testesterone rush would vanish, and she'll start avoiding you
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This line is a punchline for me. God couldn't perfect his own work, so science is helping him out. grin grin grin. Many of them who despise and look down on science have paid the price, and they will even pay heavier price in the future. Imagine! some even say blood transfusion is sin
Thats JW folks.
Some don't take drugs, and extents to vaccines. That's Apostolic Faith
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You know there is a mental sickness that cause people not to understand simple things. I've met people like that face to face, they just don't have the ability to understand simple things. In his case , he might be suffering from the same mental illness or he is just trying to twist people's words to tire them out. If the latter is the case, then there is hope for him grin grin grin
I think its the later. He's trying to wear you out, but in a twist of events, he actually believes he's right. So the best thing is, ignore him. If you have lots of time in your hands, counter him with some idiotic posts, ignore his insults and threats(or even laugh at him) and gaslight him at the same time. He'll get more incoherent and make more dafter posts. I have tried it before. I don't really have time to repeat that psychological word-fare cheesy
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin ho you have made my day with this mistake! grin grin grin

And by the next words that came after this, it just completely finished you how you do not know Law and lawyers, so just get out of this topic.

Mad talk! Explosions do not create, they destroy. Every normal person knows that.

Change of post!/off point.

You denied your creation and now that it has been put to you, you can not answer but have gone into repeat mode. So it is over.
Like I said, Francistown, this guy's ignorance in science is appalling. I'm sure he's not heard of exothermal reactions or nuclear fusions. Waste of school fees
grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Like I said, Francistown, this guy's ignorance in science is appalling. I'm sure he's not heard of exothermal reactions or nuclear fusions. Waste of school fees
grin

grin L. L (Loser's Lamentations) grin grin grin grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

And only bigger fools believe a creator can come out of nothing

Like a mannequin trying to comprehend everything about his Makers background or a robot?
OR a clay vessel dismissing the existence of his Potter cos his background is too wonderful for him to understand?

You're a fool

There are many mysteries in creation that man don't know but you want to judge the creator cos you don't know his background. Old ape
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Like a mannequin trying to comprehend everything about his Makers background or a robot?
OR a clay vessel dismissing the existence of his Potter cos his background is too wonderful for him to understand?

You're a fool

There are many mysteries in creation that man don't know but you want to judge the creator cos you don't know his background. Old ape
If you say so.
So as a fellow mannequin like me that have limited reasoning , how did you comprehend
A) that such a god exists
B) the attributes of such a god

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you say so.
So as a fellow mannequin like me that have limited reasoning , how did you comprehend

Look around you
Ask if the natural world is a product of purposeful design including your brain or of blind chance?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Look around you
Ask if the natural world is a product of purposeful design including your brain or of blind chance?
you haven't answered his question
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 1:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Dliquidmetal:

A question that even the blind can 'see'
Too obvious
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Look around you
You quickly dodged the question.
Again I ask you Aemyjah
As a fellow mannequin like me that have limited reasoning , how did you comprehend

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dliquidmetal:
Dude has been dodging questions from me on this forum. He must really be dizzy from such quick change in movements

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Aemmyjah:

A question that even the blind can 'see'
Too obvious
Kindly answer the question, dear sire
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

You quickly dodged the question.
Again I ask you Aemyjah
As a fellow mannequin like me that have limited reasoning , how did you comprehend

The evidence is clear and all around ya
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The evidence is clear and all around ya
Na lie. You won't dodge another of my question again.
Aemmyjah

I believe you are a graduate since you told us you are a biologist(even though you are poor in biology questions)so please look at those 2 questions and list your answers
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 1:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I meant the designs of the body which include cells, organs and systems ad how they are coordinated
You mention diseases
I hope you know a poorly coordinated cell, tissue or organ can cause disease. How do you think cancers, autoimmune diseases start?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You must be an imbēcile to imagine that a House would build itself.
Since you believe your god can pop outta nowhere, then I can believe the universe can pop outta nowhere
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 1:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You said it the word is "could" but is it? No. The mannequin has and must have one creator and 1 owner.

How do you know this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christian Topics For Teenagers? / How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? / Selwyn Hughes - Writer Of Every Day With Jesus Devoutional - Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.