Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4296 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
At a point you will just give up on theist and live your life to its fullest deviod of trying to convince Theists, if they seek they seek, I have come to noticed they are biologically incapable of understanding or living a life void of God or gods

Lamentations of a satanist when they see that they are not able to convince their former church going folk to follow them in their love for satan and in theit hatred for God.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You be devil before na, so of course you go like am.

But thank God as more and more of you are making noise, it tells us that God is nearer and you devils would soon be burning soon.
Jesus loves you brother smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lamentations of a satanist when they see that they are not able to convince their former church going folk to follow them in their love for satan and in theit hatred for God.
I'm a freethinking Taoist not a Satanist lol

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I'm a freethinking Taoist not a Satanist lol

You support evil things, then you are a Satanist.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Jesus loves you brother smiley

I, hate you devil and wish you were cast into the lake of fire before you grew up. grin

But, it is also a good move that you grow up to be casted into hell fire, I can see the goals scored along The Way! grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I, hate you devil! grin
The Devil lol , I'm not offended I actually fancy the name lucifer or Satani I love theses names for some psycosexualfetish reason smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You support evil things, then you are a Satanist.
evil like God supports? Because lol his love for Wickedness pass him good

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
■ 1. Every morning you guys wake us with threats with your FROG Voices in megaphones."accept Jesus or you burn"
2. You guys do vigil and disturb our sweet sleep.
3. You guys hinder movements during your special meetings or crusades or what do you people call it.
4. There are several threads on NL and many other platforms to push your gospel.
The same way you have the freedom to do all these, the same way we have the freedom. One of the goals of this movement is to achieve the same level of freedom and privilege.
■ I don't like giving answers to the same question twice. It's obvious you didn't read thru. Did you read anywhere up there where I said "I had doubts in my mind".
■ Lemme give an illustration. You guys say "God is merciful". I doubt that in my mind. In the book, the guy says "God (let's pretend he exists though we are sure he doesn't) is not merciful". This guy just made a bold claim, I ran to where the bible was, I saw how your "Merciful God" killed the Egyptian's first child of every household after he had hardened Pharoah's heart, okay the bible is all lies and fake, then I look into the real world. Someone dies of hunger every 4 seconds, earthquakes, famine e.t.c, innocent children are being molested. My common sense should tell me which or the two statements agrees with my reasoning.
1. Arrggghh, I see! You simply chose a different scam from the one you had been following before. undecided

2. No, I didn't. undecided

3. Let me guess. You think the statement "God is merciful" should be as defined by you and not as defined in scripture, same mistake you made earlier regarding the phrase "in the beginning..."? undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
evil like God supports? Because lol his love for Wickedness pass him good

Thank God lying is one of the criteria for being a satanist and you have just done it for all God has done is to do good and to destroy the wicked which normal person knows to be good.

And of course only the wicked (satanist) will say that destroying the wicked is not good. And funny how how after this this thinking, Satanist do not like to live in the same house and area with other satanists. Clearly, it tells us that even you satanist confess that satanist are not good and that it is good for them to be destroyed. grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
akwesenana:
Francistown
How did the world begin?
When/how/will the world end?
Is the world running on autopilot?
cc thesourcerer
hi hello , how's your day going ? smiley
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank God lying is one of the criteria for being a satanist and you have just done it for all God has done is to do good and to destroy the wicked which normal person knows to be good.

And of course only the wicked (satanist) will say that destroying the wicked is not good. And funny how how after this this thinking, Satanist do not like to live in the same house and area with other satanists. Clearly, it tells us that even you satanist confess that satanist are not good and that it is good for them to be destroyed. grin

lol fine I accept the Tag I Am a Satanist!
I'll sacrifice a virgin tonight all HAIL the Prince of hell smiley
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by akwesenana: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
hi hello , how's your day going ? smiley
fine. Thanks a lot.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
lol fine I accept the Tag I Am a Satanist!
I'll sacrifice a virgin tonight all HAIL the Prince of hell smiley

grin The prince of hell will only luagh at you as he uses you to fuel the fires of hell. grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
The Devil lol , I'm not offended I actually fancy the name lucifer or Satani I love theses names for some psycosexualfetish reason smiley

That is what those in sodom and gomorah said till one day, Fire and everlasting pain but till then, manage the present living hells you have to eat. grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The prince of hell will only luagh at you as he uses you to fuel the fires of hell. grin
I really do love you buddy ,trust me its the ego drop it and feel the fresh air on your skin its awesome smiley
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:

That is what semi atheists do. Christians would almost never preach to any devil because they know that the first point of convertion is for the devils to real eyes that the devil is slowly and fastly destroying them.

A look through the Bible shows that those who loved God did not go out telling anyone and it was because of this that God made some people to go out to preach and tell everyone.

So, all those running up and down preaching are not Christians, especially in these last days. They are atheists who are still trying not to tell the Truth to themselves that they are atheists and that they hate God.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I really do love you buddy ,trust me its the ego drop it and feel the fresh air on your skin its awesome smiley

O I was having a sweet time, until you and op came to disturb the sweet fresh air blowing over here in nairaland with the wails of his real eyesation that he is an enemy of God.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Good observation. But the Bible did not say "in the beginning of every thing" but in the beginning.

So the question is "Whose beginning"?"

Which clearly indicates man's beginning. So heaven and earth is about man and not about angels or other places.
When you second-guess the Bible, your reward is hell. Remember your book says don't add or subtract, if you do, na Hellfire be your portion

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
akwesenana:
If you say the Hebrew God is a scam, might there be any other spiritual being?
No
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You can only rebut when an allegation is made and no one has alleged. So what you are doing is "you dispute", so it is who rebut. That is The Law of proper debate.

Look at your phone, car mannequin! Are you not omnipresent around and over them?

Is there anything that shall happen to them which you would not know?

That is what omnipresent means. It does not mean that you must be stuck your toys (creations) like a man who never removes his wristwatch.
Are you sure you know the definition of omnipresent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:

I thought you said you always search for facts first? Steve Jobs didn't create the iPhone. He didn't design its shape, it's internals nor did he personally manufacture any of the components. The iPhone creation is credited to Apple company because it actually was made by a team of Apple employees.

By inference Jobs didn't know everything about the iPhone.

Get your facts straight.
I thought you know this nigga. If you r trying to get a logical argument from him, you have better luck with a drowned stone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/the-iphone-at-15-steve-jobs-revealed-his-great-product-15-years-ago/&ved=2ahUKEwjs86D73L39AhXQhP0HHY9TDTgQtwJ6BAgvEAE&usg=AOvVaw0cqtDR6kJ2RdZwefNbG7sO

Note "his great product". Meaning "Na him get am".
Did Jobs create any iPhone?
I don't expect to get any intelligent or coherent answer to this, but its just to draw attention to your cluelessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How did Man came to be?
Why are we here?
What does the future hold?
1. We don't know. If you do, tell us with evidence
2. Dunno. Some things exist without purpose
3. Ditto 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You subjected yourself to a scam for 18 years. Without evidence of any kind, you fell for and lived a lie for 18 years — no doubts or questions. Then, according to you, written by a man to cause the scales to fall from your eyes. How do you know you didn't instead fall right in the middle of yet another scam? undecided
Do you have evidence he fell into a scam?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
akwesenana:
Difficult to answer. I'll say some of the unexpalainable phenomena like the solar system points to a supernatural force.
No it doesn't. I advice you read up
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Um... "In the beginning" as indicated in Genesis 1 vs 1 is a reference to the beginning of creation as we know it, not the beginning of God Himself. lipsrsealed
How do you know? Its clearly stated 'In the beginning'. It didn't say 'in the beginning of man, or earth'
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
akwesenana:
So, when did God begin.
Aint no god

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what semi atheists do. Christians would almost never preach to any devil because they know that the first point of convertion is for the devils to real eyes that the devil is slowly and fastly destroying them.

A look through the Bible shows that those who loved God did not go out telling anyone and it was because of this that God made some people to go out to preach and tell everyone.

So, all those running up and down preaching are not Christians, especially in these last days. They are atheists who are still trying not to tell the Truth to themselves that they are atheists and that they hate God.
smiley I really want to be a Christian can you please teach me ? I humbly seek your advice and prescription
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scripture says instead that He has no beginning. So tell me, how can there be a beginning for one who we are told has no beginning? undecided
So how do you know the universe has a beginning, why can't it be 'beginning-less' like yahweh
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

That's what theists do. They'll beat their children almost to death if they refused to learn another man's language (a language that's not even official in Nigeria). They'll threaten people with hell, with devil and demons and ghosts and bad luck and all.
However, this is what myself and many people (though not speaking for everyone) press to achieve. To raise doubt in people's mind, to encourage people to wake up to reality, to let people understand that sending rescue teams to flooded areas is effective rathering prayers.
Lemme borrow from Phil Plait who said, “Give a man a truth, and he will think for a day. Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.”
The purpose of this movement is to teach people how to reason.
Not in nigeria. Low IQ as a result of poor education and poverty
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. LOL... so even though it is pretty self explanatory as is, you reject it because it wasn't expressed exactly as you would have preferred? undecided

2. LOL.... now you even accuse me of adding? grin
Actually, you add, it was written 'in the beginning', you wrote 'in the beginning of creation'
If that aint adding, then I'm Buhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Doesn’t Carbon-14 Dating Disprove The Bible? / 5 Superpowers From The Bible That We Would Love To Have / 1 John 5:7 : The Real Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.