Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) (4374 Views)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

So in this post, where is your evidence?

Who gives evidence to someone that loves ignorance?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Aemmyjah(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I bet you and the "one who knows" certainly didn't know that plants can't survive without sunlight ( This is photosynthesis, Elementary science grin grin grin grin. I think it's called basic science now) that was why you believe Gen 1:3 and 11-12 . Sincerely, one needs a high degree of a dumb to believe the God ideology

Only a fool will tell you the universe emerged by itself or Life came by itself
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Does merciful have another meaning aside lexicon's?
Yes, it does, particularly where scripture it concerned. undecided
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Panel beater is a representative of the creator of my car's body that is why he is called a panel beater, everyone knows that except you stupid fool..
My bad. I didn't know Kazeem my illiterate neighborhood panel beater is a rep for Toyota Inc, maker of my Forerunner. I apologize cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And yet by the time of the judges, no single slave is seen in the land of Israel.

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually

Destroy thou them o Lord as they are grow in their enterprise. Let them never eat the fruits of their labour and let all their labour be in vain.

May they be broken in pieces by accidents and cut down by misfortune as they go out and come in.

May alll their long life be full of pain and sorrow with none to help them.

Let their habitation be desolate. Let evil be his habitation and let good be very far from his household. May it daily never be well for them and may their death be more painful than an earthworm killed with salt.
1. Oh there were, right up to the time of the Old Testament. Thus the reason Paul(purportedly) wrote to the Ephesians about slaves obeying their masters explicitly
2. I never knew quoting the Bible is such a painful thing for you, bro grin
Why should yahweh destroy me when I quoted what was in Ephesians and some other parts of the buybull cheesy
Oh Yahweh I await your rewards for quoting your words. Blessed be thy holy dick, now and forever more as you watch more naked women cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
True sadly I've come to figure out that the average Nigerian is of an IQ of 70 , explains why religion and politics remains dominant and Growing even

grin grin grin But I think some Nigerians are really intelligent, they are just fund of commiting intellectual suicide. They kill their own mental power with too much superstitions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Anyone who understands "The rules of concord" would know that God definitely didn't write that. A third person subjective, objective, possessive and demonstrative pronouns(He, him, his, that) were used for God himself. It's just like how "biography" is written, you can't write your own biography (To the English liguists, I stand to be corrected). Without deviating from english language grammatical structure, this makes a whole lot of sense and I just sounded cool. However if you argued further that God wrote the books himself (which obviously he didn't) . Then we are bold to say God is a liar for creating light before the sun and the moon, and vegetations before the Sun which is common sensically impossible.

They didn't fall, they got busy and just decided to leave you. But I will not leave you alone, I will make you run out of this thread and all of my other threads in the future. People must be liberated
You are one hell of a guy. This guy DTruthSpeaker doesn't abide by the laws of logic, science or truth. He creates his realities and truth as he chooses, even if they run afoul of his holy book cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I am actually very impressed by the calm collected and non insulting replies of the Atheist compared with the Theists comments with fools, sinner, hell, condemned, hate , evil damnation blah blah .
I really commend the FreeThinkers very matured response all of em
We're used to it. The only atheists that get offended by it are the fresh ones. Old heads like us swim in insults, in fact we bask on it. Try having any discourse with dudes like Elated177, Druthspeaker, Jesusjnr2020 etc and you'll have a year's worth of insults showered beautifully on you grin
I think the insults is a divergent for them to avoid logical and factual thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what semi atheists do. Christians would almost never preach to any devil because they know that the first point of convertion is for the devils to real eyes that the devil is slowly and fastly destroying them.

A look through the Bible shows that those who loved God did not go out telling anyone and it was because of this that God made some people to go out to preach and tell everyone.

So, all those running up and down preaching are not Christians, especially in these last days. They are atheists who are still trying not to tell the Truth to themselves that they are atheists and that they hate God.

This was your initial post, you used the word "all" not "some"

Dtruthspeaker:

That is the "God made some people to go out to preach and tell everyone." I said. If not God lovers would not tell anybody anything, so that you people can continue walking and doing as you like till you enter the whole of complete destruction.

Now that we showed you what your own Bible says, you said some grin grin . Anything else up your sleeve?
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Believe me sir, though I'm not where I want to be right now. But I'm making serious effort because I'm sure my life is in my hands. I do not believe anything is impossible. About 400 people have seen this thread. Just if, I mean, if just 4 people are liberated via this thread, we are satisfied. The four can go on to liberate other four, that makes it 4+16= 20. Now the 16 liberate 4 each , that makes it 4+(16×4) = 68. Do you get the geometric progression now sir?
Wrong environment, and certainly wrong timing,bro. Critical reasoning is a taboo in this neck of the woods. Moreso, the capacity to reason that deep is even lacking, worsened by the religious fanaticity
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I do not understand this

God never told them that, you are helping God again by saying what he didn't say.
.They still had slaves after the freedom, even Paul supported slavery in Eph 6:5-8, even Paul returned a runaway slave to the master in Phil 1:12

God even mentioned it in (Exo 20:10-17, Exodus 21:2-4, Deuteronomy 15:12). (Leviticus 25:39-46) Prolly you don't know some of us are even more grounded in the Bible.

After many many years of his support towards slavery, he later asked only Hebrew slaves to be freed in Jere 34

No1. Let's not get personal, trust me, you don't wanna travel this lane with me.

No2. You don't know me, you were too quick to conclude that my life is bitter (you are a "" like your fake daddy) . And just for the records. My life is not bitter. Till tomorrow I'm still as cute as 20 people joined together grin

No3. I'm not being punished, Everything is working according to plan and I'm still as cool as ever cool . You just showed that truly your God is a task master. You are scared of being punished right? Sorry o.
We(specifically LordReed and i)have pointed out this fact to him on 2 threads but like I stated earlier, DTruthSpeaker creates his own truths and realities, and doesn't give a fvck if it runs contrary to yahwehs scrapbook

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Lemme school, because obviously you do not read that your Bible 1 John 4:20 says if anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen." You do not have love in your heart did Jesus not ask you to pray for your enemies? But because even you know that prayers don't do jack. grin grin grin
Dtruthspeaker has his modus operandi and its not backed by the buybull

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Anyone who understands natural law would know that it is only a Person who was present at a particular time in view who gives a report in a present continuous tense.

And this is the correction. Biographies are written in 2 ways:

1) in present tense when it is written by the author himself eg "My Transition Hours by Goodluck Jonathan.

2) and in third party report speech in which the author always shows how he came about the information he gives, which shows that he was either present there or he was not there but was given the information by a person who was there eg see , "Goodluck Jonathan: The Making of a Statesman, written by Mr.Paul Nwankwo.

Then, we are bold to call you fool, for the nighttime in the village shows you how True that there is a light, even in the bush after the sun has departed.

But this is offpoint.

And you really think you are the first "i hate God" here. Error, all your brother's have raised all this arguments before and we destroyed them, that is why you do not see their rubbish threads again.

But again, all this is a departure from post!

We all know what a fall is, so your attempt to cover for them is useless.

And right now, you have proven you have nothing on this issue, so you have joined them in the fall and have lost. cheesy
1. Is the Bible written in present continuous term?
2. When someone writes his own biography, it becomes an autobiography. Maybe its a strange word, but its in the dictionary cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

At least this proves that you have not apologized to God. So till the Day the 2 of you meet!
Have you apologized to the flying spaghetti monster?

Dtruthspeaker:

And the relationship with our parents clearly shows us trying not to offend our parents. You even avoid doing the big big things and offences which you know that it would guarantee you being cut off from them.
Our parents do not call themselves omnibenevolents. In that case my parents and your God are on the same level when it comes to benevolence and mercy.

Dtruthspeaker:

But as you have proven here already, you have no regard for God so you do not care about having a relationship with Him or Him cutting you off.
Lol, do you care to have a relationship with Krishna or Allah? You don't believe they exist if I might presume. Same way we don't believe in the existence of God, so why should we be bothered?? grin

Dtruthspeaker:

And your blasphemies have already guaranteed your cut off from Him, so you can go on living your life without bothering about God things, after all you are "free".
You call it blasphemes , I call it the truth. Think about it, you can't see electricity, but put your hand in a power outlet when the switch is on and you'll have a change of mind. No long thing, let your God prove himself, stop helping him.

Dtruthspeaker:

grin see how you show you people are mad liars. Isn't this thread full of the stupid complaints you raise against God? eg

You have no thing! Just go and live your outcast living.
We didn't raise complaints sir. We did rebuting and disproving..lol. Have you seen anywhere on this thread where anyone said "Why didn't God do this for me?" Or "why did he allow this". If God truly exist, we are in soup. Only the jews will be in the world, the rest of us will be dealt with like those Egyptians and the rests. Thankful he exists only in books.

3 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You don't read your Bible, but don't worry we got you. Mark 16:15-16
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved..." The same in Matthew 28:19-20. Going up and down preaching is one of Jesus's primary assignment to his followers. Thank you!
This dude isn't interested in Bible verses, don't you gerrit?
He has his own truths spun on the go as he rolls on

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin hehehe! Who is my brother? Mark 3:35 ''Only those who love God and keep His Commandments". grin

Therefore, it is right to hate all you "I hate God people" for you are not my brothers or my neighbour but my enemies and God's enemies grin

So this is my prayer for them

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

23 Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually ;

Set them up in slippery places and cast them down in destruction.D grin
Amen, brother DTruthSpeaker grin
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the "God made some people to go out to preach and tell everyone." I said. If not God lovers would not tell anybody anything, so that you people can continue walking and doing as you like till you enter the whole of complete destruction.
Maybe I need my eyes checked, but I was under the impression Jesus said 'go ye into the world'. He didn't say 'some of ye'
I even read all the Bible versions. Same shit

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God did not tell Abraham that If you pass my tests I will bless you. "No be everything dem dey tell pesin"'.

Yet you do not show the slave.

Ephesians 6:5-8 said servants and it is talking about normal employment and service. Of course you must be a devil to say that houseboys/girls, cleaners and personal assistants should disobey their bosses and employers.

Philemon 1:10-12 shows us that that was "Paul's own son "Onesimus" he said, not a slave. Philipians 1:12 did not say anything about slave.

So you see, you do not show anyone keeping a slave after God's commandments released them all.

https://www.nairaland.com/7554359/god-condemned-slavery-7-bible

"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

"People seem not see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character"
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
I bothered to look up that verse for you. Here are the versions. Choose any one you like cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Thank you for your comment and it excites me to know you are free from the religious shackles
I am not trying to be Negative at all I'm saying I'm done to an extent trying to 'Preach freedom" I have come to a conclusion Theists are physically unable to believe in the non existence of a God , maybe I am been negative or maybe I just don't care anymore which is very relaxing selfish but calming ,how is your day going though?
I understand you perfectly. Many of them are perfectly incapable of logical reasoning. And some have been steeped in religion since birth. It would be cruel to yank them off it. One even told me he can't survive without god. I just smiled and let him be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And yet none give any reasonable and valid counter in opposition.

I am willing to deactivate and let you people have your way and go silent if any of you give a reasonable, valid and true answer in opposition, within the laws of decent debate.

So you all can take your shots.
There's no need. Even the ones we've been telling you here have been ignored by you

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I am not a liar, I said I will deactivate. I did not say that I would stop loving God.

But to show that God Wins all the time, I will up the stakes and say "I will become an atheists if there is anyone who can validly, reasonably and Truthfully counter my position."

So fire away it is all in record here.

You already know that I have defeated you severally in the past so you are tired of being beaten, so it is understandable why you sit in the audience. grin

So call your bests. Let's see if they shall not lose.
Hehehehe. This guy never fails to amuse me.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Who gives evidence to someone that loves ignorance?
Lol. Your faith is based on ignorance, in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
LottiOk:
Same here. It was d likes of hpefulLandlord,Lordreed, knownunknown, jaephoniex, manymann etcdat helped me solidify my resolve in Atheism ever since I stumbled upon NL Religious section in 2020.

D way dey logically dymystified d buybull & other religious book, made me bold enough 2 step out of d closet & proudly declear my unbelief & liberation from reigious slavery. because of those guys, I never miss NL religion section, always liking dia comments cos it's always makes sense & so refreshingly enlightening.

Bro I love what u r doing & even doe @thesourcere is trying 2 b negative, don't stop. We need more of our voices to b heard so we won't let our kids grow up in a make belief world like we did.

I'm not much of a writer but his know I'm following u & dis thread & am loving how u r disgracing that fanatic dliespeaks. cheesy grin as I can already see, he has lost d argument & imploying insults & imaginary victory to himself. He's not worth anyone's time but if I feel I can put him permanently in his place den, throw down d gauntlet & show him no mercy just like his evil imaginary sky daddy does.

Those are very repsected intelligent people you mentioned up there. I'm glad you are one of the people who have enough brain cells to understand that religion (All of them) is crap. Many will still go on to believe otherwise after having so much truth staring at them up in the face. Have you ever wondered when filling a bio-data form. The two main religion is Xtianity and Islam. Some have sense enough to add others. What does this mean? It means only Xtains and Muslims are recognised, the rest can kiss some a**es. Though it may be difficult, but thru the support of many others , one of our goals is to see to it that atheism is accepted in the society and to possibly have many buildings where people just meet and talk about the beauty of nature and how to help each other achieve goals and dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

grin grin grin But I think some Nigerians are really intelligent, they are just fund of commiting intellectual suicide. They kill their own mental power with too much superstitions
yeah and sadly Majority of them are superstitious fetishism rules the day and or night ,the "really intelligent " ones are religious , we are the tiny 0.1 percent so yeah it's a special deal . Imagine believing bullets could be turned into water because virgins were sacrificed to iyemoja before the British came and they only lost around 30 men compared to the 5000 Ijebu warriors who literally dropped like flies , this was in a letter sent to England , its so deep rooted fetishism and superstition already in the fabric of our culture .

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

I bothered to look up that verse for you. Here are the versions. Choose any one you like cheesy

Here comes a devil who says thathouseboys/girls, cleaners, personal assistants should not obey their bosses and employers.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, you are full of you don't knows yet, you make so much noise as the empty vessels proverb said.

I said it "only a Person who was present at a particular time in view who gives a report in a present continuous tense".

This is what I was expecting "There is no natural law as what you have posted up there" grin In philosophy (I do not claim an authority in this body of diverse knowledge) philosophy has it that natural law is a system of right or justice held to be common to all humans and derived from nature rather than from the rules of society, or positive law.

So where did you get the your own natural law?

Dtruthspeaker:

You Francis can not give the report of Buhari's first rule in 1985 in present tense because you were not there. But Jerry Gana and Useni can.

That is The Law!

I was alive during Ex-President Umar Musa Yar'adua (of blessed memory) government and still alive. Nonetheless , I still can't give a report about his government in present perfect tenses such as "Mr. President has approved the contract" (in English structure, this is incorrect, note: I did not say this as an authority in this field) . Your point died before it arrived. Thanks

Dtruthspeaker:

Now you show you do not know "demsay" (hearsay) evidence and that hearsay evidence is not evidence of Truth unless and until it meats certain conditions.
Yet you come here to make so much racket against God.
Nothing about God has ever been true, show me any real life thing that can prove me otherwise.

Dtruthspeaker:

grin Have you not seen that it is not every night that the moon comes out? and that it does not come out for at least 15 nights? grin

You don't have any valid thing to say on this. cheesy
[/quotes]
If the moon and the stars don't do that, what does then? Maybe God hung a huge florescent in the sky. grin

[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=121465148]
Have you not heard actions speak better than words?
Then you should have let them speak for themselves and cover themselves and not you trying to cover for them.
They got tired of trying to explain the binomial expansion to someone who doesn't understand as simple as multiplication table 2(Not literally o,so, not to sound offensive sir)

Dtruthspeaker:

Just touch the name of the reply poster and it would always take you back to the place where statements made and issues raised regarding the cause of that response came from. That is why it is called a thread. We leave trails as we post, so we can see all the issues presented and the responses to them.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Maybe I need my eyes checked, but I was under the impression Jesus said 'go ye into the world'. He didn't say 'some of ye'
I even read all the Bible versions. Same shit

Don't bother, you are already useless, There is nothing redeemable not repairable in you or on you, for you are already blind and deaf.
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

I understand you perfectly. Many of them are perfectly incapable of logical reasoning. And some have been steeped in religion since birth. It would be cruel to yank them off it. One even told me he can't survive without god. I just smiled and let him be
True its Generational so really seeped in , we did not choose to be freeethinkers it just makes sense we are , Cruel to yank them out they would literally commit mass suicides, Real cruel and in a way putting our intellects in a superior pedestal to theirs not that there is anything wrong with that , let's just really enjoy this life as best as we can , squeeze the life out of it lol enjoy the good air on our skin, breathing deep, relaxing , music, sex, Food , laughing at random times , telling strangers how great they look , lol life is long its literally the longest thing we know so yeah let's make the best use of it

2 Likes

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
lol I mean me ill be sipping my white wine (Transparent untouched wine) , while they fool around eating grass and been flooged or stepped on by their pastors , ill sip my wine and be like wow so humans can get this dumb? Wow surprise me more surely lol really socks for them though but really they don't know or care hence the living in arrogant ignorant bliss smiley
Lol! I have a video on my phone.. grin grin grin you'll almost choke to death when seeing it. Let's not talk about many of their fake prophecies. They asked their members to fast and pray for this just concluded election because they wanted a particular candidate to emerge as the winner reason that his name is in the Bible. Well, lemme hold it here as not to derail the purpose of this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God did not tell Abraham that If you pass my tests I will bless you. "No be everything dem dey tell pesin"'.

Yet you do not show the slave.

Ephesians 6:5-8 said servants and it is talking about normal employment and service. Of course you must be a devil to say that houseboys/girls, cleaners and personal assistants should disobey their bosses and employers.

Philemon 1:10-12 shows us that that was "Paul's own son "Onesimus" he said, not a slave. Philipians 1:12 did not say anything about slave.

So you see, you do not show anyone keeping a slave after God's commandments released them all.

https://www.nairaland.com/7554359/god-condemned-slavery-7-bible

"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

"People seem not see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character"
Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I've said it before, I do not like to go twice.
Please study the above bible verses that I explained earlier in Exodus and Leviticus and Jeremiah... Thanks
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by TheSourcerer: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Lol! I have a video on my phone.. grin grin grin you'll almost choke to death when seeing it. Let's not talk about many of their fake prophecies. They asked their members to fast and pray for this just concluded election because they wanted a particular candidate to emerge as the winner reason that his name is in the Bible. Well, lemme hold it here as not to derail the purpose of this thread
yeah now imagine going to go meet these grass eating Christians there is no God lol it will be mind blowing literally and figuratively, you're female right? I'm actually impressed
Re: The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) by jaephoenix(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Those are very repsected intelligent people you mentioned up there. I'm glad you are one of the people who have enough brain cells to understand that religion (All of them) is crap. Many will still go on to believe otherwise after having so much truth staring at them up in the face. Have you ever wondered when filling a bio-data form. The two main religion is Xtianity and Islam. Some have sense enough to add others. What does this mean? It means only Xtains and Muslims are recognised, the rest can kiss some a**es. Though it may be difficult, but thru the support of many others , one of our goals is to see to it that atheism is accepted in the society and to possibly have many buildings where people just meet and talk about the beauty of nature and how to help each other achieve goals and dreams
Lol. I understand you but this noble venture may work, maybe 50 to 100 years from now, and not in the immediate future. Just by telling someone you're an atheist, you're public enemy number one. My wife(a nominal christian) begged me not to argue with Christians again. My former hospital director(a christian) during a post said it doesn't employ atheists and would fire any, not knowing I'm one. He doesn't mind Muslims. I left the place quietly after. The animosity and hate you'll cop would make your life unbearable. Further up north, they'll murder you real quick, for your troubles. In fact, when a Muslim extremist is to choose between killing an atheist or Christian, he'll go for the former first, before the later.
So we're endangered species cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Destroy Life ! Youth Read / My Week Of Blessing By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka / An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.