Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25896 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sat70: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2023
demanuel:

Okay. Well done.
I am about getting a breakthrough via data analysis.
Did you get the jobs through LinkedIn? Or where exactly.
Yes I do. Though I lied about most of my experiences on my LinkedIn and CV. That helps me to get many contacts most especially from linkedin and indeed. Most important thing is been able to defend your credentials and experiences. Even if you lie that you have 13 years experience and in reality you have just 1 year, if you can defend it then you're heading to the top. Believe me bro.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by jibrilELsudan: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2023
IF I SAY WHAT I ACHIEVED IN BUHARI'S 7+ YEARS..... NIGERIA WILL BURN AND GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION WILL NOT HOLD AGAIN

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by echodrum(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin
You must be daft. When we voted for Obasanjo it wasn't about Tribe, when we voted for YaraDua, it wasn't about Tribe, when we voted for Atiku it was not about Tribe. The moment we voted for Peter Obi, it became tribal.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by drphantom: 1:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?

Changed cars 3x

Salary x5

Other things.

All here in Lagos, Nigeria.

This is not to boast as Im sure other have achieved more. This is to encourage someone not to limit himself/herself to the whims and dictates of circumstances.

I don't plan my life around the environment.

Faith in God (and consequentlyin Gods ability in me), prayer, continuous learning and constant pushing for more.

God help look us beyond our environment and not allow them to become excuses

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Ernchibyke:
Deeper relationship with God
Bsc(first class)
Msc(second class upper)
Moved into my apartment
Relationship leading to marriage
6 figure job

All thanks to God(Jesus) almighty. Amen
This na achievement or prayer request?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Tony4000: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2023
More enemies caught up with me… mehn nobody really cares o
Not up to handful
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2023
TPound:

So shall it be...
In the name of the Father
And of the Son
And of the Holy Spirit.
Amen
Hahaha.. You dey reason am as skemping?
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Udanta: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2023
God has abandoned Nigeria. The world is a very big place and you only have 1 life to live.

Indelibleage:
I served, did my postgraduate program, married and had a kid. That's positive side. But on the other hand, it's very terrible under this administration. Nevertheless, God's there for us in Nigeria.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by OG007: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Leaving Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by demanuel(m): 1:25am On Mar 03, 2023
sat70:

Yes I do. Though I lied about most of my experiences on my LinkedIn and CV. That helps me to get many contacts most especially from linkedin and indeed. Most important thing is been able to defend your credentials and experiences. Even if you lie that you have 13 years experience and in reality you have just 1 year, if you can defend it then you're heading to the top. Believe me bro.
Noted bro.

Thank you so much for your response.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sat70: 1:29am On Mar 03, 2023
demanuel:

Noted bro.

Thank you so much for your response.
You welcome bro
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Surgoroctor(m): 1:44am On Mar 03, 2023
With the help of God I graduate, I get my own car, i marry with two kids, I build house,

Still counting

I put in for my master degree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Surgoroctor(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Surgoroctor:
With the help of God I graduate, I get my own car, i marry with two kids, I build house,

Still counting

I put in for my master degree
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by NwaliE01: 2:18am On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin
Oga tell us what you achieved in Buhari's past 7 years regime.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ProfessorJim(m): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Got my first job 9 months after NYSC, Started a new relationship then proposed after 5yrs, Started and finished my master's degree, Started a solar company, Learnt to code, Got remote Software jobs in Nigeria and in the US, Bought my first car in Nigeria, Moved to Canada, Got a software job in Canada, Bought my second car in Canada.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by NwaliE01: 2:25am On Mar 03, 2023
I jakpa go Australia. Doing well for myself. Am done investing my heard earned money in an unstable economy like ours (Nigeria).
Past 7 years, lots of my friends lost their jobs due to down sizing or right sizing of operations and employees in their respective companies.
The value of my properties dropped due to inflation and devaluation of our currency. I was forced out of my house in Kaduna due to unabated kidnapping activities in our community.
I lost friends and mourned neighbours severally that were killed during skeletal Boko Haram raids.
14th April is the day i will never forget because i narrowly escaped the Kaduna train attack by Boko Haram (thanks to procrastination and also to God l).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by gloryman91: 2:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Any Politician that lost an election and cried on the TV is a heartless desperate bigot who does not deserve to be a leader.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Christistruth00: 2:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Kasdat5:
Niger bridge .

Railway

Actually Lagos and Kano did a lot even Borno
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 03, 2023
If PDP were still in power since since 2015, I most probably would never have got job till date. I did my NYSC back in 2010 but without connection to one big politician or the other, your certificate is worthless. APC came, advertised jobs on merit, I passed and without any connections, I got job on my own. You see why despite no fuel I could have walked to polling unit to vote? But I didn't, part of me says Igbos too deserve it now so I decided not to cast vote for anyone and wished the best candidate a success.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by prigoz(m): 2:52am On Mar 03, 2023
heykims:
What I achieved.
I witnessed his entry into office, close to making his exit, I'm alive!!
Even some who mocked his health and claimed he would die in office are not alive today.
Some soon to die are making similar statements about the incoming GCFR, Tinubu. Let them know, God is the giver and taker of life.
So this is your achievement in last 7 years, you need to examine your brain. Unrepentant urchin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by henrydav: 2:53am On Mar 03, 2023
I achieved nothing rader suffered pass king Jaja of opobo

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by dalass(f): 2:57am On Mar 03, 2023
sat70:
Waw. I achieved a lot. I completed 15 Udemy courses and got two remote jobs. I earn $9k/month and I live here in Lagos. I also go a job in Lagos but the pay is no where close to the foreign jobs. Buhari, I enjoyed your reign. grin grin

Even in the abroad, not too many people earn such in a month. Good for you

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by LikeAking: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2023
I achieved nothing..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Bfly: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2023
This is a question of time not Buhari. I still understand your sentiment though.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by NaijaCover(m): 3:47am On Mar 03, 2023
, is about to get award when it comes to publication of Bad News in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:49am On Mar 03, 2023
I relocated abroad and that has been the best thing so far for me

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ufotunang: 3:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Jollos:
Buhari 7yrs so far was a disaster.

Am into piggery, in 2021 1tonne of pkc which is a waste was 35k and as at now is 110k for 1tonne. Not to talk of other ingredients.

Many pig farmers can not sustain their farm again.

Things are really bad.
...yes Buhari government has destroyed a lot of bussinesses... even now with this naira scarcity it has gotten more worse with bussiness owners....rate of unemployment has increased.... Buhari deceived nigerians with change...but nigerians got negative change

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ufotunang: 3:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Buhari government was worst than Jonathan government.....in Buhari government the rate of poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation insecurity increased, 133 million nigerians are in abject poverty, high cost of food stuffs, high costs of living, the naira scarcity now even make things worse for nigerians...no sector in nigeria is working well, all the sectors of the economy has collapsed and gone bad

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by somehow: 4:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerians who are good at blaming government showed me PEPPER.

I lost alot to Nigerians who aren't different from their leaders.

Bloody criminals!

On a flip side, I also became better than I was 8 years ago, recovered more than what I lost pre-2015.

2010-2016 was a period I won't forget. Horrible period for me.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by oaktown101(m): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2023
You have to let him know that Tinubu is a blessing to Nigeria at this point. He will give thanks after few years because Tinubu will not fail.the
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Zetty177x: 4:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Nice2023:

Funny u sha.

I like u despite your Shakara.

I can't wish my fellow human evil except he or she is evil.

She called herself goodlady but she sounds evil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa / Hassan Umoru, New Commander To Battle Boko Haram / Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.