Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25959 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by zanshi: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jollos:
Buhari 7yrs so far was a disaster.

Am into piggery, in 2021 1tonne of pkc which is a waste was 35k and as at now is 110k for 1tonne. Not to talk of other ingredients.

Many pig farmers can not sustain their farm again.

Things are really bad.

it is even worse for poultry farmers.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by DrAkpamudehe: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin

U are among the illuminated few

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Wickedfacts: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

And the east of the Niger river where the wealth of Nigeria comes from was left bare during the 8 years. You are happy but unknown to you, when one side of a country is left aside in infrastructural development, it directly affects the rest of the country adversely.
You crave for the same lopsided development in your relentless quest for Tinubu to succeed President Buhari. Go learn the art of nation building, not Buhari's style.

First things first, Nigeria's wealth comes from the South South, not South East. So, stop being an oil thief like your ancestors.

Secondly, here are your Governors and leaders thanking Buhari for the infrastructural achievements in the South East.

Thirdly, better days are ahead. Whether you will have better days ahead or you will have bitter days ahead, it is in your hands.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by RPG2020(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Only yahoos cash out Big during Buhari regime grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by MrBroke(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Buhari ain't the cause of anyone not achieving. If you are not doing well, check yourself or blame yourself, Buhari is also trying to achieve something himself. Blame game people, even if Jesus b president a lot of ona go still complain. You owe yourself to blame not the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Quintuple: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dem plenty ooo
1. Got married with kids now
2. Built a house
3. Bought a car
4. Own a business
5. Got my msc

Thank you God, Buhari(blessing) really happened to me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by donmik: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Expansion of killings, raping, kidnapping, deserting of farmlands, impoverishment, exploitation from CBN, crucifixion of the political will of citizens across states, denial of access to my money and resulting death surge from hunger and healthcare denial... etc

Even his good part cannot be remembered cos of the eventual election he deceived us and sold.

I only remember heartache with his name, though I wasn't surprised what he could bring to the table since 2000
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by donmik: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
MrBroke:
Buhari ain't the cause of anyone not achieving. If you are not doing well, check yourself or blame yourself, Buhari is also trying to achieve something himself. Blame game people, even if Jesus b president a lot of ona go still complain. You owe yourself to blame not the president

Read my post below yours
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by maasoap(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by BigIyanga: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin
What a delusional bunch. Folks like you who have along ethnic lines since 1993 -2023 :30yrs because their kinsmen were on the ballot as president or VP … voting based on tribal affinity… while calling other names lol
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sammirano: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.

grin grin
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ebymyk(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
you try....
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Chemlite: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Was in OND before he ascended the position,and I couldn't go back for my HND.... worked in different bakeries within the 7 years......And I ended up with keke angry

But Buhari wicked finish cha,just like this man for bottom.

You won kill with laugh the statement "Buhari wicked......"

I love that man for bottom die, but I no get liver like am!
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Lekan239(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Started my OND the sane month buhari was sworn in. May 2015. I would be completing my NYSC the same month he is leaving office also May 2023.

It's been a rough years for me, but things started getting better for me late 2020.

I was helped buy many people here on nairaland who donate money for me one way or the other in 2020, they also helped me paid my HND 1 school when i thought there is no way, God showed himself as the way. though I'm not in communication with them right now, but I never stop passing the kindness forward

Thank You
@Yommex15
@Lebanonceders2
@Lagosismyhome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by zidek(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Just N-power for 2 years, and N-exit refused to pay us our money
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by OgwuEgo: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
He's too arrogant too
mechanics:
Amen o, Atiku was not wise wise enough to have merged with LP, he thought the party was not popular, but his eyes has opened now and he's now calling for dialogue.

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Taiggarr: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?

We understand that little IDIOTAS like you have their LIVES tied around one man that assumes office at Abuja.

You need to be weaned.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Taiggarr: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name. History will be very harsh to him.

Throughout his 8years he was a lame duck.

Your late father is truly a WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy fool.. according to your mum..

The Electoral Law that has made the Labour Party to come up was signed by who

Who is behind the GREATEST INFRASTRUCTURAL FEAT in Nigeria since 1960 according to the African Union

Little UNTRAINED IDIOTIC CHILDREN like you will be misfiring..

Na your late papa build the 2nd Niger Bridge
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ernchibyke(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Deeper relationship with God
Bsc(first class)
Msc(second class upper)
Moved into my apartment
Relationship leading to marriage
6 figure job

All thanks to God(Jesus) almighty. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ezedon(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
BUHARI IS DEAD
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Herbiodun09: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Got two jobs. Pays were almost double and double.
God a land. The house is almost completed.
Got married.

Na u make u ask ursef y u dey unfortunate if na who be president dey determine your success in life

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by money121(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alhamudulilahi
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by godofuck231: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sorrow , tears and blood
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by gard9ner(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
meobizy:
I grew older.

I benefitted more from policies set during Jonathan’s time than under the present administration. Should I mention months of a forced lockdown as something I enjoyed under the APC administration?

Na my governor I suppose face not the president. If I start with that man story, I fit hold cup no drink water.
U grew older and left ur brain behind. The worse is that u spend ur life here on NL, so how can u achieve anything meaningful in life? 9mnths on NL is ur greatest achievement o ya clap for urself, dunce.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by deji17: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

And the east of the Niger river where the wealth of Nigeria comes from was left bare during the 8 years. You are happy but unknown to you, when one side of a country is left aside in infrastructural development, it directly affects the rest of the country adversely.
You crave for the same lopsided development in your relentless quest for Tinubu to succeed President Buhari. Go learn the art of nation building, not Buhari's style.

The Bodo-Bonny Bridge in Rivers state which was the only access to the site of Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas.

Among many other projects, for decades, this place is only accessible by air and when there is bad weather which are a usual occurrence people cannot get there for days.

Several attempts had been made by the previous administrations to construct the bridge but all failed.

The befitting, Port Harcourt International airport, compared to the eyesore that Buhari met in 2015.

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Meedon: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
I achieved sense and wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Bisimuyiwa(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
God really helped me during Buhari govt. Bought land in 2020, moved in in 2022, my wife started her PhD, concluded and got job. We bought our firsts car........etc. too enormous , can't remember all. I am highly favoured in this Buhari govt.....

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nijablast: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Honestly it was tough initially but I sat down one day and decided to stop complaining then I began to see opportunities in Tech and I grabbed it, I registered a Tech company and to be candid with you, everything changed for good. Most companies found it difficult importing things from outside the country and were sourcing for things locally. I'm actually fabricating a lot of things for different companies and these changed my life.
Now I see opportunities everywhere in Nigeria. If I had wanted to japa last year , I would have done so but I'm going nowhere till I make it very big in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Kingjoshbaba(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
I had my first child
Got my first car
2 plots of land
Got my second car
Got a job

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by beejay85: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name. History will be very harsh to him.

Throughout his 8years he was a lame duck.
When u understand the basic economic concept ..that the rich will be richer during inflationary times...you should benefit during Buhari's regime...
Buy sugar @ 7k a bag...sell at 23k within 6 months..
Buy 12" iron rod at 1200 in 2017 by 2018 it's 2500...
Rice farmers are good for it..
Rice millers like Cbn gov (Emefiele) are 10 times richer..get loan at low rate from FG...
Buy rice from farmers dirt cheap price..it goes through d mill, destoned re-baged and sold to you and I at 32k...
Many biz got grounded but a lot of people who understands the time also cashed out big

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets / Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election / To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.