Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66164 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:
Some useless fellows are pushing this mumu. President of Biafra you shall be!!!!!
Biafra including nassarawa Lagos edo are they Igbo too

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Segzy19: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Person wey can me distant third dey claim winner...

Person wey take second position, wetin make dat one talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Massiveglory: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Drealman20:

It will be easier to get Biafra than an Igbo man rule Nigeria
I am not here for ibo, yoruba or hausa.
I am here to for justice.
Will you put your life on the line? Tinubu will not be President.
The winner of this election will be president.
PODATTI will get his mandate.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by goslowgoslow(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.
Mumu who owns the court?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Goodlady(f): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

So who will take Tinubu away? Military, northern cabals, youths, who?
Except God that gives victory, Tinubu ll.be unmovable.
Tell Obi to leave matters to God if indeed he didn't lose legally.
Cos you no blind or deaf to see that technically Tinubu won by getting votes from areas with more active voters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by plantist: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

Mumudesua! Pele. Asiwaju is already your president. The earlier you accept this fact the better for you. If you don't, then we will have to get you containers for your tears cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by perpeling22(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekolobaba:
Ofeke, 3rd place and winning 25% in 16 states don’t make you the winner.

The 16 State is the one you saw. what of the rigged state.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bullman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Some people still don't understand the meaning of well calculated rigging.
Ordinary SUG election dem de rig am neat undecided, shey na presidential election dem no go fit rig ?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Peterobifailed: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Greetings sir
The INCOMING

I will go out again and vote sir as instructed .....
go and labour in vain again
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ola260:

Distant 3rd self dey talk.
So u won with 25% in 16 states.
I thought they said this man brilliant
they rigged him properly so he should finish third so people like you can have this excuse

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Fut9ure: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in Edo state where I am residing

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in rivers state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in akwa ibom state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in Benue state

Some south westerners are miscreants and dull

You know the funny thing obi was not an igbo project
It was a south south project

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by juman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
I understand his plan, it's gamit to get replica of the votes during next election.
He is pushing his supporters to vote enmass like last Saturday.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by IamANigerianMan: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.
Tinubu won only 1 state, he cannot be our president except the president of South West

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Spanki(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/

You may have won if you were Atiku's vice in pdp, if would've been very hard for Jagaban to win. Sorry PeTeRu... You lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by goslowgoslow(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
God bless you for this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by mamapidgin: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!

This is what we have been saying all along, most of the people supporting Obi are not doing so for the sake of Nigeria they are doing it for IPOB sake and thank God that the Almighty God did not put Nigeria into shame. now their Agenda is becoming clearer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
He had more geographical spread than others
Is that why he get 25% in only 16 states out of the required 24?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ckonnet: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO

I hope they will increase your salary from 30k because na now una work start, u go defend tire. They are chilling in abuja already and you will be on the keyboard 24hrs defending a stolen mandate.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Putinofrussia: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/

lol
With 6 million plus and 25% in only 16 states? grin
DOA

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chuksyno:
Undoubtedly, you won and yours and our Labor shall not be in vain. They are wasting their times.
never 4 years will not be governable for apc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by naturefellow(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
LPs votes was stolen and given to APC.
Robbin Peter (Obi) to pay Paul (emilokan)

Jez one evidence out of d millions more!

Shameless urchinados!
cool
TF
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Speak intelligently please!

It doesn't matter what or how you say it, the election was terribly flawed!

If people can take serious offense when a football game is poorly officiated, especially an important one like Arsenal's game, how can y'all even expect people to be silent, happy or accepting of a pathetic shitshow of such an important election?!!

Nothing wrong with Tinubu winning, but it should be free and fair!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Sannisege: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mumu man. See the kind of daft fellow Igbos want to impose on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Draslo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
Biafra including nassarawa Lagos edo are they Igbo too
We will not be fooled sir. Never again. Take your loss. I hope this erupts into violence so he will be arrested by the SSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Neyopumpin13: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi s'ope o ti lor,I will vote for you in 2031,
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Fut9ure: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Think9ja:
Pandora liar, the chief liar, the only liar who thinks ethnic and religious bigotry can take take him to Aso Rock.

Upon all the lies, you couldn't even score 25% in 24 states.

You go cry blood.

No inyamuri man or woman will rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient and I will advice obi to move on, join Tinubu to make Nigeria great again.

I dont see obi reclaiming any mandate. No time to hate on Tinubu again.

Congratulations president elect. I wish you good health and pray you deliver the dividends of democracy.

God bless Nigeria
disguised urchin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Rebuke: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
I believe yhu sir! We have evidence. Below is one big evidence:

https://www.nairaland.com/7593683/inec-announced-presidential-results-imo#121409283

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nonny95:

Why are you still scared?

You guys told him to go to court. Why scared?

Let him go to court now.....it's the best option and that's if the court entertain his argument. If Obi had the spread by all means he should challenge the results.......but you get 25% in 16 states you come declare yourself winner grin grin

Atiku sef say na him win grin

Galadima baba alawada sef say na Kwankaso win grin grin grin

Thank God for inec and rule of law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Fut9ure: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Princessstee:

You better stop taking your impuru nmiri, you are too dull!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Tinubu won only 1 state, he cannot be our president except the president of South West
Go and collect the certificate from him this night and give it to adaobi
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Lamanii22(f): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
OkutaNla:
Sore loser. Better luck next time idiot.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽŠ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.