Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result (34205 Views)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by HeroicMeastro: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZ6dLz_yvU

Falz the bad guy has just reacted to the results delivered by INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu asking where he got it from..

Source: https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1630977113904775189?t=RGE7qcbjUVf0_ntQGKVyOg&s=19
Who be this hopeless cultist?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Gbemini(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Failed music career so na politics u won use reign .... Nonsense man
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by reddingtonblack: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thedon22:
This guy is dumb and overrated in intelligence. So if the system is down you now redo the whole election. Does he know how much it cost to conduct that election. Apart from cost to govt what about cost to everyone whose business is closed. This guy just went to school without intelligence. Is the election system in America perfect ? Elders in Yorubaland need to revise our educational system. These ones will sell their parents cheap to Ibos.

Datti even said, if it takes Nigeria borrowing money to re-do the election they should borrow it ... who is they?? is he implying him and obi will approach bank to collect loan on there name cos certainly not this apc govt

Lets look at these way, inec complained of hackers attacking there server, it played out in 2019 and it still happened now what is the probability if we do another election such incident won't re-occur, what stops any party at disasvantage from hiring hackers again ... are we going to keep redoing one election until hackers leave us alone or until Peter Obi wins cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Thedon22: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Datti even said, if it takes Nigeria borrowing money to re-do the election they should borrow it ... who is they?? is he implying him and obi will approach bank to collect loan on there name cos certainly not this apc govt

Lets look at these way, inec complained of hackers attacking there server, it played out in 2019 and it still happened now what is the probability if we do another election such incident won't re-occur, what stops any party at disasvantage from hiring hackers again ... are we going to keep redoing one election until hackers leave us alone or until Peter Obi wins cheesy
Exactly my brother.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by DaTruths: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Falz is one of the Nigerians devoid of Tribalism that I will always admire.

The way some Yorubas are making this thing look about tribe.

What should be the hope of we from Minority tribe?😥
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Elidrisy20: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you like,go hang yourself Mr fart
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by pquaver(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is now calling for reconciliation with Obi and Atiku, but he initially said that mentioning Obi’s name was an insult to his person.

Proverbs 28:1: The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Election is finished.. Oga
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by madjune(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi should just take a back seat now and think things through.
I had felt he had better plans to confront the rigging but I was disappointed.
Obi is supposed to be a catalyst to the mass uprising that's to come but judging from the youths response, I don't see it.
Obi won this election but the fact is, even if he becomes President; those evil forces behind Tinubu will still frustrate him, if not kill him.

So, the point is: This crime is actually against the Nigerian masses. Not only Obi.

And, it's now evident that there's a powerful axis of evil in place holding the Nigerian masses down.
To move forward can only take a violent struggle.

That's the solution.

If I don't see the Nigerian youths taking to the streets before the inauguration or doing something drastic to ensure those powerful evil forces are swept out, then nothing will change.

Nigerians should then just sit back and continue suffering, irrespective of tribe...because suffering knows no tribe.
Sooner or later, these Tinubu supporters will start feeling the heat again. So, it's nothing new.

By the next 4 years, we will know who's still supporting who and who will go to the polling unit, under the hot sun to vote rubbish.

Anyway...
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Bleeel002: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
highchief1:
fals is falling
truth is bitter.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Pque(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC, Ahmed Lawan should also swear.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯

LOL. So many children on this site.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Krublog(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC, Ahmed Lawan should also swear.

Even if Jesus comes face to face with Tinubu he'll still tell him that he didn't rig the election.

So forget about the swearing...
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Mrbenny001: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:
One of the dumb retard we have.

So in your stupid brain, Obi won the North?

Useless man who would soon be jailed if he doesn't take time.
No one said obi win the north...INEC should show the uploaded result is what he said...use your brain for once olodo
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Abdulrasak4real: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Falz you have shown that u really are educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by DaTruths: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Oga come out and protest

You guys should be calming things, no escalating anger.

If violence breaks out, it will be hard to come together and move this country forward.

Buhari would still remain president and not hand over.

Let's promote peace.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by DJInfluence: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria is unstoppable.

If you must answer his EXCELLENCY , the process through which you come into office must be EXCELLENT .

The process thst declares tilumbu elect is fraudulent. He will not be President of Nigeria.
So we call him his Fraudulency...
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by DaTruths: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
ominilongest:
Weyrey just release one Mumu video e want make una go watch am ni

I hope you all remember toll gate Abi una hear say one celeb die there

If you like let one yeyebrity push u go carry ply wood Dey shout for titi

Anything your eyes see take am like that o

So you now agree that people actually died at lekki tollgate? It is well
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Josephkabila12: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:

🤣
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by KGD10: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Someone that his left leg shoes would buy all the cloth your wardrobe. Who is useless here. You BATstards with lack of sense is like water and oil mixed together.
His left leg will buy your wardrobe you mean. Falz is useless! Useless rabble rouser and attention seeker.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by DaTruths: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:
This Falz guy nah idiot oh...he thought Obi project is a Youth project ....he is obvious masquerade of the IPoB repackage project....and this dummy guy is jumping up and down.... after them.
with all. your efforts ..do.you think Obi believe In you....keep fooling yourself.....

As long as you are a Yoruba person...whatever punishment Nyamiri people want to give the Yoruba people ...it will surely reach you...

Keep fooling Yourselves....the battle line has been drawn.....

If Obi is actually an IPOB package, believe me it will be more dangerous than it is.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Jayjayjohnson(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wetin falz know? Olodo
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Otunbakayce: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
A lot of Inec staffs and youth corpers will die or get beaten thoroughly if they don't upload results immediately come March 11th.
Believe you me people are calm and waiting for that day.

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by learnedJAMES(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
The presidential election was a show of shame, it lacks transparency.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by blowjohn(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
No be this falz Guy and his friends sing one song about sleeping with gals anyhow?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by kpompey: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
You are not making sense, idiot. The returning officers announced the result in their respective state. They only repeated the numbers in Abuja .Oga, face your music. You are no longer relevant in law as far as we know, and everything up there is thrash.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by zinaunreal(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thedon22:
This guy is dumb and overrated in intelligence. So if the system is down you now redo the whole election. Does he know how much it cost to conduct that election. Apart from cost to govt what about cost to everyone whose business is closed. This guy just went to school without intelligence. Is the election system in America perfect ? Elders in Yorubaland need to revise our educational system. These ones will sell their parents cheap to Ibos.

Oh so it cost this much and they decided to rig it. When they run it again na body go tell them this time because the case must go to court and you are the dumb one not Falz. Stupid people like you plenty for this country and are pushing our progress backwards . I hope some one burst that your empty head one day. Fool
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Themanleshey: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is now calling for reconciliation with Obi and Atiku, but he initially said that mentioning Obi’s name was an insult to his person.

Proverbs 28:1: The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Make you people continue to dey deceive una self .

Tribals thieves .
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by loosecanon50(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Themanleshey:

Make you people continue to dey deceive una self .

Tribals thieves .

Una go cry blood, don’t worry urchin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by hopexter(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brendaniel:
Tinubu is asking for reconciliation with other parties to start the healing process

who did Tinubu injure that he wants to heal, so he knows he has done something terrible

Election is over so stop this your ranting and rest or apply for visa and move out of Nigeria grin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Josbreed: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Oga come out and protest
To protest, na him job? Why can't you protest?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by hopexter(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Penisman:

e help fvck your mother smelly Toto...

Go protest if e pain you or you apply for visa and move out of Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.