Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76260 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Fashionista01(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Funniest thread since after election. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by NothingDoMe: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
U na go wail tire...Tinubu has been elected, and we the voters are elated.
In order to cover up the lack of jubilation in Kaduna Elrufai said no celebration or protests. Elation ko, deflation ni.

10 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by NothingDoMe: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fashionista01:
Funniest thread since after election. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by tungamaje: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Embarrassing comments. I no fit lift my head up again o o

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by DMCA: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Same people you are always mockingπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦? You had your fun during the Zuma years, now it's our turn to laugh 😈😈😈

To console you, I cried when SA voted for Zuma. But we moved through that and did better next time.
I love south African hoes... kiss

No stress banging them. kiss

You meet them and shit just goes down.

I love mzansi girls for that. kiss

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by DMCA: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pickmycall:
Mc oluomo and his thugs voted him not the learned.
Thugs plenty pass for Nigeria be that oooh! grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by DMCA: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mckandre:
Anuofia! Ekwensu ike'ojii
Efulefu 🐽🐽🐽 grin
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by DMCA: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
This thread is hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We're so dead. While Urchins are laughing at us locally. The world is laughing at us internationally. We're so ded.
I can't wait to eat roasted Agbado to celebrate Tinubu grin

I am going to eat only Akpu for a week too grin

E pain IP🐽Bs grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by CSTRR: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Someone said tinubu is in his early 100s.

I almost choked on my food. grin

25 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Fahdiga(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
FarahAideed:
Blame the short sighed Obidients for this sha
Oya see jollof rice

15 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Trapnews: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nonexisting1:
South Africans na weyrey I swear. grin But what do I know, maybe they now have an Igbo tribe in south Africa since urchins say na only Igbos dey condemn the election.
It's becauae mo'rons like you keep painting Tinubu as the devil. I hope you will be happier when they.start insulting Nigerian president in few months. I0OBS and sense are two parallel lines.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by tesppidd: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
He's in his early 100's.

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by lanocfoods: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:
We have earlier seen Ghana's own, this one is South Africa, the next should be reaction from Cambodia.

grin
Kenya too don join

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Kodak9(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans
are you f.ucking serious right now 🀬🀬🀬🀬

12 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by FarahAideed: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Oya see jollof rice

You wey install Tinubu as president still get mouth to dey yab people...Have some shame you Tinubu helper

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Slurity(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vote4Obi:
Whatever little respect we have left is finally gone.

Tinubu will be the end of Nigeria.
You have not learnt anything in life. Grow up or the foolish mentality you have will consume you.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by GeneralPulal: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mtchew..
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Angelfrost(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please

Here?!! Why?!!

Can we also command Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites to stop posting these?!!

Maybe we should ban the use of internet among the youths and citizens of this nation till the new president has finished half his tenure!

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by TrumpDonald2: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was searching for this

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I knew one urchin will blame ipob or Peter Obi

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You urchins are finished.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by bibiking7(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023

It's bad but african countries always take the first chance they get to mock Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Angelfrost(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Buhari and APC blamed PDP for every negativity throughout the first tenure into the second one...!

Please, don't tell me Ipob is filling in the position of blame taker this time around! grin

12 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by TrumpDonald2: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Coming from people who Thabo Mbeki was their president

Is Thabo Mbeki not better than Thieffnubu?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by iTommysco: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
E no go better for yakubu

7 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by broadman20: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

BOOTLICKER Weldon o!

Even those English language is IPOB English language too.

Olodo

20 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Dobodobo04: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dear South Africans,

Pls don’t judge the competence of any human because of few pictures.

He looks old but highly competent. If in the next four years, things doesn’t improve in Nigeria, refer to this post and tell me how wrong I was.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by FashionCookie(f): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chemicals...keep reacting.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Spain007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

How Nigerian street market....just as if everyone is mourning instead of celebrating...be wise son

9 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Levels2(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vote4Obi:
Whatever little respect we have left is finally gone.

Tinubu will be the end of Nigeria.
obi is 62 so what's the heck who cares about age... Besides u Africans are stupid always cursing urself and trying to please foreigners who don't give a Bleep about u... How many times have u seen Indians or Chinese denigrating their countries yet Dem Japa pass Ina...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.