Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76319 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Who cares about the opinions of people that were like sheep until Nigeria saved them from the yt people? Same country that is the murder capital of Africa. Same country that practices xenophobia.

Anyway for some of you that hate yourselves anything anywhere na abroad that better pass your village

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Isobug: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
They would come to say they are Igbos who claim to be south Africanns. Terrible people, I have never seen in my entire life, Urchins they call them

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by arantess: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans
if you cant score with a girl, its IPOB fault

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Bigshots001(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
FarahAideed:
Blame the short sighed Obidients for this sha

Shut that gutter you call mouth,G5 was Obidients fault Abii?

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by kpompey: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
They will soon to come to hussle. Meanwhile, he is still better than Peter Obi who is an expert of tax evasion in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by GeneralDae: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
More reactions from overjoyed APC members.

THIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND THE MAKING OF THIS VICTORY IS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ...If in doubt look at the statistics*

1. He lost his State, so he won't brag that I won because of Lagos.

2. He lost Kano so Abdullahi Umar Granduje won't brag that I made you president.

3. He lost Kaduna so Nasiru El Rufai won't think he won because of his radical stand.

4. He lost Katsina so President Muhammadu Buhari wont think he won because he anointed him.

5. He lost Sokoto the seat of the caliphate so they won't call him the Northern candidate or the Khalifa.

6. He lost Osun where some say he really came from.

7. He lost Plateau the state of the campaign DG.

8. He lost Nasarawa the State of his party Chairman so it won't give Abdullahi Adamu any bragging rights.

YET HE WON THE OVERALL SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTES AND MADE THE CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED 25% IN MORE THAN 25 STATES OF THE FEDERATION ..

This is the story of the Jagaban Borgu.

*ThIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Bleeel002: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nigerians una done c una life outside, what a shame. Well the Old grandfather was rigged in by our useless eye-neck and celebrated by some hopeless youths who's future is been stolen.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by IgOga(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin

Na so we like am o grin cheesy grin

I love banter grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Isobug: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Namigotalktru:
Who cares about the opinions of people that were like sheep until Nigeria saved them from the yt people? Same country that is the murder capital of Africa. Same country that practices xenophobia.

Anyway for some of you that hate yourselves anything anywhere na abroad that better pass your village
You are so terrible, habaa

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Kollabo419: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nna mehn

This is bullshit
Shame to all those who voted for an ancestral spirit waiting patiently to possess and eliminate us all

For once the Southy’s made sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by ndidibabe(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
magoo10:
What a Shame actually
Those urchins who supported buhari I hope your lives are better today,if not then you guys are the worst humans.
How old is the US president? African and complex issues sha..

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by GoodIsGod: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
When I see Youths who are supposed to know better support corrupt Politicians what I say to myself is.

"We are all in it together"

And if you have the plan to leave naija, you will leave the stupid youths to enjoy what they voted for.
Just pursue your dream and leave them and their druggie presido to deal with themselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Onedayoneday: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Very shameful to have someone like Tinubu as our president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by zinaunreal(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
We deserve it
Big shame

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
These are Biafrans hiding behind South Africans
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Julliet1122: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Our sleeper cell president and dementia ambassador. A win without worthy celebration is more like a loss. Baba keep warming the chair the legitimate owner is coming!!!!
the delusional thinking will kill you people

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Mtchew..

GenerallyPoor can't stand the πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by macdongenius: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
181045 signatures are still needed, can you add your signature? ✍️
https://chng.it/G6FYRDFM
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by zinaunreal(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
FarahAideed:
Blame the short sighed Obidients for this sha

Your mama

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by pfadom: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let the South Africans mind their fucking problems.

They will be confounded by Nigeria's growths in the next one year.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Karlifate: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

THIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND THE MAKING OF THIS VICTORY IS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ...If in doubt look at the statistics*

2. He lost Kano so Abdullahi Umar Granduje won't brag that I made you president.

3. He lost Kaduna so Nasiru El Rufai won't think he won because of his radical stand.

4. He lost Katsina so President Muhammadu Buhari wont think he won because he anointed him.

5. He lost Sokoto the seat of the caliphate so they won't call him the Northern candidate or the Khalifa.

8. He lost Nasarawa the State of his party Chairman so it won't give Abdullahi Adamu any bragging rights.

YET HE WON THE OVERALL SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTES AND MADE THE CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED 25% IN MORE THAN 25 STATES OF THE FEDERATION ..

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by zinaunreal(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
ndidibabe:
How old is the US president? African and complex issues sha..

Tinubu na vulture leave that side

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Franzinni: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Better than that thieving president of SA...

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you call me Nigerian again, God go punish you.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Kingcalls: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Coming from people who Thabo Mbeki was their president

Are u comparing mbeki to tinubu πŸ˜•...u urchins dull pass the word dull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by themanderon: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
I saw a video of a Cameroonian comedian laughing his head off. He said we now have our own version of Paul Biya as president.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2023

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by YorubaSamurai: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Igbo southafricans grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by chizidgreat(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dear South Africans, please, the youths of Nigeria did not vote the old man
We voted for Peter Obi but INEC announced him
He's INEC president
The real president is Peter Obi who will soon reclaim his rightful mandate

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

Finger of God or finger of INEC?

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Shikena(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Foreigners will always address you the way you address yourself especially when it suits the purpose.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.