Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76324 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Dixon06(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

Onijere laiye Amin

Hell's Legacy

Spits on your damned soul
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by malvisguy212: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
now that this thread just made front page . I Wish you booked space and paste your other thread here on how South Africans voted. @ WannaHowzit

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Sepukku: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Same people you are always mockingπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦? You had your fun during the Zuma years, now it's our turn to laugh 😈😈😈

To console you, I cried when SA voted for Zuma. But we moved through that and did better next time.

Ehhh sharap there and go and buy generator, your President just said its not his business if you don't have money to buy Inverter.

Tell him to add the grant he is giving your gogo to buy gen.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by HellVictorinho7: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Then?
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trapnews:

It's becauae mo'rons like you keep painting Tinubu as the devil. I hope you will be happier when they.start insulting Nigerian president in few months. I0OBS and sense are two parallel lines.

Oga stop being stupid no one is painting him bad except himself. Or do you think his gaffes during the campaign were not shown everywhere?

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
No time to read any thrash for now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin still celebrating victory for democracy in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TrumpDonald2:
Where are the chief urchins , Moh247, ihordspy, seunmsg, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG etc

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why are you people avoiding this thread? You won't blame ipob? Now you see why they never wanted to congratulate Thieffnubu. Shame on you all. But we will recover the mandate. Bunch of lunatics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by FarahAideed: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense. Did Obidients vote for Tinubu?

You see why insist you have low IQ?
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Levels2(f): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dixon06:

Hell's Legacy

Spits on your damned soul

Oni sere
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by effort1: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please

So, They should call him good when he is bad?

What manner of rubbish is this one saying?

Thanks to your stupid tribalism, you've become your country has become a joke internationally

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dobodobo04:
Dear South Africans,

Pls don’t judge the competence of any human because of few pictures.

He looks old but highly competent. If in the next four years, things doesn’t improve in Nigeria, refer to this post and tell me how wrong I was.

Please maintain silence in shame. During his campaign it was one gaffe after the other. You gave excuses for that as if it was not enough he still made yet another gaffe in his acceptance speech calling himself governor elect. Look the whole world is not Nigeria they have seen this and the impression has been formed.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
obi is 62 so what's the heck who cares about age... Besides u Africans are stupid always cursing urself and trying to please foreigners who don't give a Bleep about u... How many times have u seen Indians or Chinese denigrating their countries yet Dem Japa pass Ina...

Oga Tinubu is old, aged and senile stop giving excuses.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
FarahAideed:

You see why insist you have low IQ?

I think you are the one with low IQ

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by IhateAPCgovt: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
fnep2smooth:
They said YOUTH of Nigeria only vote in BBN... See finish
they even said the voters retirement age is 65yrs, why are we voting for person that is over 65?
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Levels2(f): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense walahi. It is too late for propaganda as it has failed.

Your mother doesn't have Sense
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by TrumpDonald2: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
yarimo:
No time to read any thrash for now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin still celebrating victory for democracy in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know you are not celebrating anything. You just dey as you dey before.

That's why I keep telling you urchins to stop deceiving yourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Levels2(f): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are even a dense individual bereft of family love, care and direction that is the reason for your aimless life.

All this for your mom?
Omase ooo
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Namigotalktru:
Who cares about the opinions of people that were like sheep until Nigeria saved them from the yt people? Same country that is the murder capital of Africa. Same country that practices xenophobia.

Anyway for some of you that hate yourselves anything anywhere na abroad that better pass your village

Oga face it. Tinubu is a wrong choice and he stole that mandate

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by 8stargeneral: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
See what inec chairman has rendered Nigeria to....anybody his or her hand is in this electoral fraud will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
kpompey:
They will soon to come to hussle. Meanwhile, he is still better than Peter Obi who is an expert of tax evasion in Nigeria
You don't have sense. If he evaded tax why hasn't EFCC arrested him?

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralDae:
More reactions from overjoyed APC members.

THIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND THE MAKING OF THIS VICTORY IS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ...If in doubt look at the statistics*

1. He lost his State, so he won't brag that I won because of Lagos.

2. He lost Kano so Abdullahi Umar Granduje won't brag that I made you president.

3. He lost Kaduna so Nasiru El Rufai won't think he won because of his radical stand.

4. He lost Katsina so President Muhammadu Buhari wont think he won because he anointed him.

5. He lost Sokoto the seat of the caliphate so they won't call him the Northern candidate or the Khalifa.

6. He lost Osun where some say he really came from.

7. He lost Plateau the state of the campaign DG.

8. He lost Nasarawa the State of his party Chairman so it won't give Abdullahi Adamu any bragging rights.

YET HE WON THE OVERALL SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTES AND MADE THE CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED 25% IN MORE THAN 25 STATES OF THE FEDERATION ..

This is the story of the Jagaban Borgu.

*ThIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD

Finally you don't have sense
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by yarimo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know you are not celebrating anything. You just dey as you dey before.

That's why I keep telling you urchins to stop deceiving yourselves
ok grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Franzinni:
Better than that thieving president of SA...

The SA president na learner when it comes to stealing like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Since when did IPOB become everyone

Have small shame and shut up
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abba114:
by the grace of god will tinubu will suprise and shame all his haters. he will live longer and healthy, rule for 8years and do great for this country. all these zombidients that hate tinubu because of his age, do u have eyes that look into the future? how sure are u that the gringory will live longer than tinubu? how sure are u that gringory will perform better than tinubu? u are all bunch of bigots that are blinded by hatred and tribalism

You are the one who is rather blinded from tribalism. In short you don't have sense.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:
We have earlier seen Ghana's own, this one is South Africa, the next should be reactions from Cambodia.

grin

Mugu. Why did you bring back this your old moniker? election rigger.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Save your tears as Una go cry taya

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years

You don't have sense
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Obaaderemi2: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trapnews:

It's becauae mo'rons like you keep painting Tinubu as the devil. I hope you will be happier when they.start insulting Nigerian president in few months. I0OBS and sense are two parallel lines.
Who cares what they say as long as Tinubu performs, we are fine.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by beejay85: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Am 1000% confident in BAT than in Ur President who by 9am is already drunk as the rest of Mmanzi men or whatever da hell u call yourselves grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by PecE2Make: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

Was there celebration all over Nigeria when the Rigg results was announced?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by GeneralDae: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Who cares what they say as long as Tinubu performs, we are fine.
These our GenZ's sha. Many of them have a long way to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.