Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76318 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Levels2(f): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Yeah she didn't raise you right and she abandoned you from birth which is responsible for you lr uselessness.

From today onwards,as God liveth,you will never have anything good in life, AMEN. Lack,sorrow and reproach will dwell in your life,Amen. Sickeness beyond cure will contact you,Amen. Where others succeed,you shall fail. Oni jere laiye mo,and may you not see the end of this year in mighty name of Jesus,Amen
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by lorenzobanks(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2023
WannaHowzit, it seems Nigeria is your biggest problem in life. Tinubu would excel, that I believe. Losers would cry ike Trump supporters and claim rigged. But, you this xenophobic boy would not rest of Nigeria bashing. Take Nigeria out of your smelling mouth.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by fredoooooo: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2023
South Africans ipob grin cheesy
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by TheOgaBoss: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Trapnews:

It's becauae mo'rons like you keep painting Tinubu as the devil. I hope you will be happier when they.start insulting Nigerian president in few months. I0OBS and sense are two parallel lines.
so that don't have eyes to see for themselves that tinubu is old and unfit?
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by casualobserver: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please

We’re you not the people de-marketing him?

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Solsix(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2023
fnep2smooth:
They said YOUTH of Nigeria only vote in BBN... See finishing

I'm a full stack web developer, if you need my services contact me via WhatsApp or telegram +23.470.31633.778 or visit https://github.com/ekenmapeter

I need a freelance job or full time job, base in Abuja , enugu or portharcourt.
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣, I think say nah only me see am
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Emola12(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans
another useless human being run enter Lion zoo no be juju be that Tinubu will not be Nigeria president fakati
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by kpompey: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Was it only Fidelity he fixed the fund? Once again you don't have sense, didmPandora said he used state funds? The answer is No, Tinubu was the only one pandora directly mentioned that Oyetola bought a house for him in UK with stolen funds. Once again you are not only a compound idiot and a fool, but you don't have sense
Exchanging words with a lunatic is a waste of time. I urge you to get an anti-rabies injection before you start biting people. Oyetola told you he bought house for Tinubu in UK, liars and their incitement tactics. You are a loser. Peter Obi is a rogue. Recently, the company caught manipulating BVAS is owned by igbos. So, it means you are the problem of this country. Fool check this
https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1631460104141766658?t=9RDtk-QzoNLXcgWks1TJ4w&s=08
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by broadman20: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Eiyah... kpele. u go dey alright las las

Yes o!

Thanks for assuring me that I'll be alright very soon and that's when the stolen mandate has been returned and your Bootlicking Job will end.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by broadman20: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Eiyah... kpele. u go dey alright las las

Yes o!

Thanks for assuring me that I'll be alright very soon and that's when the stolen mandate has been returned and your Bootlicking Job will end.

How can you be doing this kind of job at this age?

God forbids
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by nony43(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans

Cry more .
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by nony43(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Mckandre:
Anuofia! Ekwensu ike'ojii

Hahaha
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Mayeldah(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2023
What a disgrace urchins has given us.

Mahmud Yakubu, it shall never be well with you and your generation. Your children and household will be desolate

You shall be a disgrace to humanity till you exit this earth
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by TrumpDonald2: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise. Rule 2
No go find work. Mkpi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by PapaHadum: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
U na go wail tire...Tinubu has been elected, and we the voters are elated.

Shut the hell up.

He was selected not elected

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Juoflife1(f): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Who didn't see this coming. Nigeria my country grin
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by infofta(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2023
They said Thiefnubuu was taken straight from old peoples home to become president. The other said he's in his early 100s
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by stuffs2002: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2023
broadman20:

Yes o!

How can you be doing this kind of job at this age?

God forbids

Giringori the 3rd class graduate came a distant 3rd and crying upandan

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by McStoic(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Thank God the responses are coming from South Africans
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by stuffs2002: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
another useless human being run enter Lion zoo no be juju be that Tinubu will not be Nigeria president fakati

Hahaha ..

Una hate Buhari yet Buhari picture dey all offices for south east. Now the next picture wey Una go hang na another hated person called Tinubu.

High BP go keel IPOB oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Emola12(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Hahaha ..

Una hate Buhari yet Buhari picture dey all offices for south east. Now the next picture wey Una go hang na another hated person called Tinubu.

High BP go keel IPOB oooo grin
mind you as I'm chatting with you I'm from irele ikale in Ondo state I'm not Igbo man so stop masturbating
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
kpompey:

Exchanging words with a lunatic is a waste of time. I urge you to get an anti-rabies injection before you start biting people. Oyetola told you he bought house for Tinubu in UK, liars and their incitement tactics. You are a loser. Peter Obi is a rogue. Recently, the company caught manipulating BVAS is owned by igbos. So, it means you are the problem of this country. Fool check this
https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1631460104141766658?t=9RDtk-QzoNLXcgWks1TJ4w&s=08

You are ven worse than a lunatic. And you are from a lineage of losers. And who told you the company is owned by igbos? You think we don't know the propaganda games. Guy check yourself because you have a mental problem. It is dregs of the society like you and your lineage that are the problems of this society. Fool
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are very stupid idiot

Says you who is an idiot of the highest order.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Says you who is an idiot of the highest order.
bombastic element fool
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
bombastic element fool

I think this one refers to you, your stupidity and folly is outstanding.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Semaj77(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
fnep2smooth:
They said YOUTH of Nigeria only vote in BBN... See finishing

I'm a full stack web developer, if you need my services contact me via WhatsApp or telegram +23.470.31633.778 or visit https://github.com/ekenmapeter

I need a freelance job or full time job, base in Abuja , enugu or portharcourt.

They aren't lying na
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Semaj77(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Same people you are always mockingπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦? You had your fun during the Zuma years, now it's our turn to laugh 😈😈😈

To console you, I cried when SA voted for Zuma. But we moved through that and did better next time.

We will take a Zuma over this drug baron
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Shikena(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
That seems like your personal problem, and you have a need to lash out at something. The former governor of Lagos State for 8 years, former treasurer of Mobil Oil is our new president.

You will be fine after the grieving cycle is completed grin

whippersnapper:
all this people you mentioned had a existant background. They had the right intellectual qualifications. The went to school. And most of all the dont pee in their pants

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.