Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76322 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
We have earlier seen Ghana's own, this one is South Africa, the next should be reactions from Cambodia.

grin
Plz send me the link of Ghana banter
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by ashawopikin(m): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2023
See finish

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Draslo(m): 1:08am On Mar 03, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please
It is normal for these 1st world countries to prefer an African president they can control. That's why they killed Gaddafi.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Bluffly: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Well I am less concerned about the age as long as he his mentally and medically fit but unfortunately we can't say that is the case explicitly.
It is also not too good that election was denied for selection to hold.

Well it is good that the yearnings for a better Nigeria is increasing day by day but let us all know that it starts with you.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by moshino(m): 1:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Swallowurspit:

Relax your mind and let your conscience be free. In future, Nigerians will be impressed by the most underrated treasure in Tinubu, which the “young unemployed (illiterate) Nigerians” who they say voted for him desire. I wish him well for the task ahead.
A message from Tinubu is, “Africa, brace up for a new dawn of the Giant.”

I sincerely wish there's evidence to buttress your perspective, I also wished it were true. But tinubu's antecedents, from his days in Chicago, says otherwise. International media already referred to him as " drug baron, Nigeria's presidect-elect". The man pees on himself, often appears unstable and confused, nobody knows his real name, age, primary and Secondary schools attended, the list goes on. While Nigerians can live with all these, the international media will probe him on all these, and roast him alive. Nigerians will be thoroughly embarrassed and humiliated everytime international media engages him. Nigeria's already battered image will be a million times worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by chinchum(m): 1:59am On Mar 03, 2023
At the final analysis, his looks will not be the determinant of his output. I can bet he will perform. Youths all over the world want a president that is pleasing on the eyes. What is necessary is that his policy is pleasing to majority of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by BeanX(m): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Ginaz:
grin

Tinubu see disgrace you have given to us !

Let's pray he doesn't pee on himself on national TV.
You are mad 😂😂

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by BeanX(m): 2:05am On Mar 03, 2023
If it was another country that insulted Nigerian it would have pained me but these useless lazy xenophobic south Africans, no way. 😂😂
After all these same useless south Africans voted a disaster like Zuma rock. 😂

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by chudez0147(m): 2:08am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans
So anybody that does not support ojoro President is now ipob. Werey!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Denoh68: 2:37am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=121418857][/quote]THEY ARE RIGHT, DON'T BLAME THESE PEOPLE.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Pickmycall: 2:41am On Mar 03, 2023
DMCA:

Thugs plenty pass for Nigeria be that oooh! grin
They write results for am.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by misano(m): 3:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Namigotalktru:
Who cares about the opinions of people that were like sheep until Nigeria saved them from the yt people? Same country that is the murder capital of Africa. Same country that practices xenophobia.

Anyway for some of you that hate yourselves anything anywhere na abroad that better pass your village

Bro chill, U will be mocked heavily, U will defend this man in pain & in suffering for the next 4 years. Don't be in a hurry just yet.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:06am On Mar 03, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please

Let our APC keyboard goons head out there and take on the Southies.....

Na for NL den sabi insult pipu....
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:09am On Mar 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Same people you are always mocking🇿🇦? You had your fun during the Zuma years, now it's our turn to laugh 😈😈😈

To console you, I cried when SA voted for Zuma. But we moved through that and did better next time.

Just to let you know.... A lot of us did better.

TBH, I'm not sure this man won.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Ifogift007: 3:17am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Ifogift007: 3:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
U na go wail tire...Tinubu has been elected, and we the voters are elated.
Surely...ur generation are elated in poverty ewu awusa
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by henrydav: 3:27am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
Akpa amu. That's why you no go sabi something for your life till you die

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Arrowhead231: 3:39am On Mar 03, 2023
This people should just shut their mouth and show some respect, the US president is also an old man.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Bfly: 3:54am On Mar 03, 2023
This is not necessary for now.
You can wail after 4years.

Social media gives room to any idiot to say whatever he thinks. But South Africa should understand that she is a baby to Nigeria.
I won't forget the fear south africa has for Nigeria in term of economic development.

I pity those Nigerians selling us cheap to underdog countries.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by faceLAGOS: 4:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Worse time to be a Nigerian.

SHAME!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Themanleshey: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Vote4Obi:
Whatever little respect we have left is finally gone.

Tinubu will be the end of Nigeria.

What respect are you talking about ? That a third place should come and be the president, because he’s younger and because he can hold a cup of water by himself and all the nonsense you guys were all posting about him .

Because he carries his bag by himself ? If not for pandora list , you guys would have said he’s not corrupt the same way you told us buhari is not corrupt!

Same man that left his state money in fcmb bank because he’s was a share holder in the bank before becoming a governor and refused to pay workers at the appropriate time is what you are calling the messiah , very stingy that could not help or build people of his state is the calamity you want to bring on us just because he’s younger ?

Pls this nonsense must stop , if you really care for this country, going forward if you want to choose a leader , what to look for is their past and achievements, not age or party . Individuality is what matters !

Youth use your brain !!!
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by shinealight(m): 4:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Vote4Obi:
Whatever little respect we have left is finally gone.

Tinubu will be the end of Nigeria.

I pray so o! To Thy Tents O’Israel.
Nigeria was never a Nation anyway….just an assemblage of people held together at gunpoint. Face the facts! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Themanleshey: 4:17am On Mar 03, 2023
magoo10:
What a Shame actually
Those urchins who supported buhari I hope your lives are better today,if not then you guys are the worst humans.

We won’t vote just because someone is younger . That’s not enough reason to choose a leader , he had the opportunity to prove himself while he was a governor . He did absolutely nothing ,

That is why you are trying to sell nonsense to us that he’s not corrupt , what is his daughter name looking for in pandora list? The same way you told us that buhari is not corrupt .

Nigerians are not voting a candidate because he Carrie’s his bag himself or can hold bottle water by himself , show us your past achievements while you were tested with power and we will give you a better position .
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by chibrolex(m): 4:20am On Mar 03, 2023
i dey INEC for this see finish...one even said Nigeria youth only vote in BBN. I'm disappointed.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35am On Mar 03, 2023
They will think we went to exhume another man from the grave

Tinubu the greedy old man will have much more blunders if he stays

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by arantess: 4:39am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB girls cheap like pure water

ASHAWO was originally a name used to describe women from the eastern part of the country in Nigeria.
But your fathers are head over heels after them.
They leave your own women alone like leprosy

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by olisefom: 5:07am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Whoever talks is an ipob. Common guy, this is self deceit.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Tzar(m): 5:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Keep the energy going until Tinubu will be sworn in as your next president. Then Tinubu will have your time! You these failed propagandists
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 5:46am On Mar 03, 2023
kpompey:

You must be an idiot. Check Pandora newspaper where is name appeared. A corrupt man who fixed state fund in fidelity bank. Dunce.

Was it only Fidelity he fixed the fund? Once again you don't have sense, didmPandora said he used state funds? The answer is No, Tinubu was the only one pandora directly mentioned that Oyetola bought a house for him in UK with stolen funds. Once again you are not only a compound idiot and a fool, but you don't have sense
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 5:46am On Mar 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
go and kee urself he is president and nothing anyone can do about except wailing like u guys did for pmb eight years

You don't have sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.