Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76258 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
The little respect we have is completely gone, wait till they hear he was a drug trafficker.

If you work remotely please claim you’re from another country. You have absolutely no choice, it’s Nigerians in diaspora I honestly pity the most.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Bigchristo: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I have given up on anything call election in this country I wasted my time coming to Nigeria thinking we can make a difference but alas I was deceiving myself Nigeria can never change you can’t shame the shameless 🤣😂🤣
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Rebuke: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans

See this one. IPOB now live rent free in yhur head. Apart from Ipob, what else is in yhur skull? Well, nothing...shit filled skull...
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Nickymezor(f): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Glead(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please
Don't shy away from the truth . Man
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are the one who is rather blinded from tribalism. In short you don't have sense.
get this into ur thick skull i am not yoruba

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

E pain dem say Gringori no win grin

E dey sweet you, when the right person comes from the south west, they too will remind everyone that the South-West has done it twice!

As for seeing a place amongst them, well you better be ready to be owed because it is only his goons that will get fat, not his workers.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga Tinubu is old, aged and senile stop giving excuses.
go and kee urself he is president and nothing anyone can do about except wailing like u guys did for pmb eight years

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2023

Don't ever compare India with Nigeria please, India is far ahead in everything, their government don't support corruption or election rigging.

There is no serious country in the world that is still rigging election in 2023
corruption is world wide and no elections anywhere in the world is perfect... Indians don't hate their country d way I guys do obi has lost so move on if u repeat this elections ten times Obi won't win...

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by obainojazz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Their country has been regressing for years and they are bothered about Nigeria 🤡

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

62 and 98 are they same thing
Tinubu is older than peter obi's father by far.
age isn't an issue in leadership even if tinubu is 110 year's he is far better than Obi... Simple
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abba114:
by the grace of god will tinubu will suprise and shame all his haters. he will live longer and healthy, rule for 8years and do great for this country. all these zombidients that hate tinubu because of his age, do u have eyes that look into the future? how sure are u that the gringory will live longer than tinubu? how sure are u that gringory will perform better than tinubu? u are all bunch of bigots that are blinded by hatred and tribalism

Okay, we warned you all about Jonathan but you think it still a lie. Tinubu just sold the integrity of the South West. Twice have Nigerians called, Twice have the South Western people rejected. The North will just laugh at the West!
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by NothingDoMe: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

Thugs plenty pass for Nigeria be that oooh! grin
Lol it's just a few thugs with many fingerprints 😅🤣
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by kpompey: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense. If he evaded tax why hasn't EFCC arrested him?
You must be an idiot. Check Pandora newspaper where is name appeared. A corrupt man who fixed state fund in fidelity bank. Dunce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
fnep2smooth:
They said YOUTH of Nigeria only vote in BBN... See finish

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by moneyissweet(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
BATified gather here to defend your president.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Same people you are always mocking🇿🇦? You had your fun during the Zuma years, now it's our turn to laugh 😈😈😈

To console you, I cried when SA voted for Zuma. But we moved through that and did better next time.
You compare a champion like Zuma, to that slowpoke called Tinubu?
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by moshino(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Really?

Be ready to enjoy the disgrace thieffnubu will bring to your country, if he actually survives the various legal challenges to his selection. He will be the butt of jokes and insults to your country globally. When he starts talking gibberish at AU, UN, G20 and at other international engagements, you guys will realize the shame he is. He will be forced to personally respond to long, detailed press interviews overseas, you guys will be bowing your heads in shame.

Of course, him, his family and friends, will embezzle any dime Nigeria has, or can borrow. Your primordial and foolish tribal and religious fights has brought you to the precipice of doom, be ready for the consequences.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by lightwind(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Make una no worry.

Asiwaju go do wonders even at old age.
He's a Progressive Man

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nonexisting1:
South Africans na weyrey I swear. grin But what do I know, maybe they now have an Igbo tribe in south Africa since urchins say na only Igbos dey condemn the election.

A friend in far away turkey called in to console me or rather mock me. I was like what day fu'kk undecided
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga face it. Tinubu is a wrong choice and he stole that mandate

Face it. Tinubu is your president for the next 4 years.

Either you get on board and engage with your neighbours like civilised beings so we can see a different leader in 4 years or you stay online wailing and ipobing and biafraing as usual then come 4 years rinse and repeat when it goes back to the north.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by ComeToJesus: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2023
One pastor cancelled an incoming president that was meant to bring mockery to Nigeria.

He was damn right.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Horus(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2023

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by moshino(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Same people you are always mocking🇿🇦? You had your fun during the Zuma years, now it's our turn to laugh 😈😈😈

To console you, I cried when SA voted for Zuma. But we moved through that and did better next time.

SA is far ahead of Nigeria in this regard. SA is not perfect, but Nigeria invented corruption, and made it a way of life. Everyone in Nigeria is on the take. INEC officials, police, army, Judge, even Supreme court justices can be bought, thats why they declared a 80+ year old senile thief "president elect". Nigerians are not capable of doing better. This tinubu guy will be the end of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by KINGS100(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Urchins are not ashamed
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Shikena:
Foreigners will always address you the way you address yourself especially when it suits the purpose.

Point of correction! We never addressed ourselves this way. It was you and your fellow urchins that addressed ursef/ Tinubu as your principal

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Shikena(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Point of correction! We never addressed ourselves this way. It was you and your fellow urchins that addressed ursef/ Tinubu as your principal
You will be fine, and if you refuse to be fine that's your problem. The election is done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Afolue(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerians, we are blessed beyond mockery. These are just the most scanty few of the hopeless South Africans that are envious of us.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Shikena(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Afolue:
Nigerians, we are blessed beyond mockery. These are just the most scanty few of the hopeless South Africans that are envious of us.
America's Donald Trump and Brazil's Bolsonaro people did even more than this, at the end of the day sanity prevailed and life goes on. The old men, Joe Biden and Lula, are still in charge and waxing strong grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
some ipobians drug barons in south Africa, that give some innocent Nigeriano bad names. No way for biafire republic.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by johnnychuks(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2023
fnep2smooth:
They said YOUTH of Nigeria only vote in BBN... See finish
what is see finish, that's the gospel truth, our youth are fucking up big time bro
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Swallowurspit(m): 12:51am On Mar 03, 2023
moshino:

SA is far ahead of Nigeria in this regard. SA is not perfect, but Nigeria invented corruption, and made it a way of life. Everyone in Nigeria is on the take. INEC officials, police, army, Judge, even Supreme court justices can be bought, thats why they declared a 80+ year old senile thief "president elect". Nigerians are not capable of doing better. This tinubu guy will be the end of Nigeria.

Relax your mind and let your conscience be free. In future, Nigerians will be impressed by the most underrated treasure in Tinubu, which the “young unemployed (illiterate) Nigerians” who they say voted for him desire. I wish him well for the task ahead.
A message from Tinubu is, “Africa, brace up for a new dawn of the Giant.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.