Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,522 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76445 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Tats(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why is it that in Civil Service, they retire you at 60 years old or after 35 years in service, yet in same country, you are allowed to rule the entire country if you are beyond 60 years?
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

I think this one refers to you, your stupidity and folly is outstanding.
animal..
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Dedeity: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please
TINUBU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Dedeity: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans
An idiot wi always be an idiot
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by stuffs2002: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
mind you as I'm chatting with you I'm from irele ikale in Ondo state I'm not Igbo man so stop masturbating

Hahaha...

IPOB are alway claiming other regions
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
misano:

Bro chill, U will be mocked heavily, U will defend this man in pain & in suffering for the next 4 years. Don't be in a hurry just yet.

Which man am I defending? Atiku? Tinubu? The two real contenders of the last elections?

They do not need anybodyโ€™s defence. One is president elect of the most populous country in Africa the other a billionaire former VP of the same country.

What will they do with my defence please?

Make una no go worry about your unstable and insecure areas and the fact you cannot live in your own villages.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga face it. Tinubu is a wrong choice and he stole that mandate

Na so. Your wailing is not loud enough. Please step it up. Una suppose make wailing song then new remix every month.

Then use that song and go home o. Make sure you know the road to your fatherโ€™s house for lefelendum it is definitely time for that. Make we dey beg visa to visit una.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by edetic: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
IPOB pretending to be south Africans
even de hand wey de shake, de leg wey dey shake, na IPOB cause am,
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by stuffs2002: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
edetic:
even de hand wey de shake, de leg wey dey shake, na IPOB cause am,

Look very well na IPOB brain dey shake
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by edetic: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:
so how do we explain to them that we actually voted, in fact, better than we did in BBNJ, but this was not what we voted for, not even in the dream could we have voted for something that looks like this,
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by edetic: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
ycat:
How are we sure these are not igbos using S.Africans name? Even if it's real, they should mind their problem as they are still being restricted in their own land and their president can do anything about it.
is it only Igbos that can see clearly enough that this is a decrepit dying Old man, are you saying there's no other person in the world that can see it, majority of Yorubas never voted for Tinubu, because they're wise enough to see that Tinubu's old age cannot handle Nigeria in it's present condition, even the Yorubas that voted for Tinubu would wish Tinubu was PO's age, but tribal sentiments has clouded their minds, Osibanjo is meant to be the next president of Nigeria, but because he's not corrupt, they dropped him, if Osibanjo was running, the Igbos and in fact, Nigerians generally would have voted for him, and not PO.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by edetic: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Funflipper:

Of course they are. There is nothing new under the sun when it comes to those nyamiris from the east.
it's a shame that the Yorubas have someone as great as Osibanjo, it is a sleeping Old man that the whole world is now laughing at us that they have to give, it is not only the South Africans that can see that the man is too old, every one in the world can see it, and when they begin to laugh at us, you say it Igbos causing it,
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Omodua(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Take handkerchief and wipe off your tears.

Giringori came 3rd in the elections yet he say him win elections . No wonder Giringori got 3rd class from university
APC didn't win election. But by Selection.

The stolen mandate shall soon be returned.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Omodua(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Take handkerchief and wipe off your tears.

Giringori came 3rd in the elections yet he say him win elections . No wonder Giringori got 3rd class from university

Mark my words.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by stuffs2002: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omodua:

Mark my words.

Get well soon
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Omodua(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Get well soon
You won election with subdued enthusiasm? No cheers across various divides in the country. Is that winning?

The stolen mandate shall be reclaimed soon.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by stuffs2002: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omodua:
You won election with subdued enthusiasm? No cheers across various divides in the country. Is that winning?

The stolen mandate shall be reclaimed soon.

Listen to me and listen good.

I am a Northerner and not given to all you southern ST00PEED tantrums
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Sofiechidi: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

God abeg! Na see finish be this ooo cry
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Sofiechidi: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
edetic:
it's a shame that the Yorubas have someone as great as Osibanjo, it is a sleeping Old man that the whole world is now laughing at us that they have to give, it is not only the South Africans that can see that the man is too old, every one in the world can see it, and when they begin to laugh at us, you say it Igbos causing it,

Don't mind them. How about when he opens his mouth to talk?
It's all balabluu, but they're too sold out to tribalism, to see how embarrassing this is.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by LastProphet: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Coming from people who Thabo Mbeki was their president

You compare Mbeki to who? I hope you are okay
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Na so. Your wailing is not loud enough. Please step it up. Una suppose make wailing song then new remix every month.

Then use that song and go home o. Make sure you know the road to your fatherโ€™s house for lefelendum it is definitely time for that. Make we dey beg visa to visit una.

You don't have sense
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Believeintruth: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
animal..

Humans are higher animals(primates)
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by misano(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Which man am I defending? Atiku? Tinubu? The two real contenders of the last elections?

They do not need anybodyโ€™s defence. One is president elect of the most populous country in Africa the other a billionaire former VP of the same country.

What will they do with my defence please?

Make una no go worry about your unstable and insecure areas and the fact you cannot live in your own villages.

Populous black nation with poverty, darkness and no health care program. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

Populous black nation with poverty, darkness and no health care program. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We gree so why are you pained? Go to South Africa let them use machete to filet you as they have been doing your brothers
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by misano(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Namigotalktru:

We gree so why are you pained? Go to South Africa let them use machete to filet you as they have been doing your brothers

I no U currently don't have light. U are in darkness right now.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
misano:

I no U currently don't have light. U are in darkness right now.

Donโ€™t project your poverty on anybody. Like I said we are waiting for you people to start lefelendum remix. As e dey pain you na so e dey sweet us.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by misano(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Donโ€™t project your poverty on anybody. Like I said we are waiting for you people to start lefelendum remix. As e dey pain you na so e dey sweet us.

Sorry I am from SS. U are from a very poor country. What a shame. In Bahamas, the average cost a house is about 1.2 million dollars. Now ask yourself, how many years will it take you to gather 50% of that in ur current job? Now U see how poor and of a refugee U are in the presence of better countries. A shameful life U are leaving.
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
misano:

Sorry I am from SS. U are from a very poor country. What a shame. In Bahamas, the average cost a house is about 1.2 million dollars. Now ask yourself, how many years will it take you to gather 50% of that in ur current job? Now U see how poor and of a refugee U are in the presence of better countries. A shameful life U are leaving.

Bahamas? Bahamas?? My own is Lagos is not your village Abuja is not your village go and build your own let all of us see.

Lolololololololololololololololololo

Bahamas that is the size of a local government is what you are using to talk? I sorry for you these lefelendum people. You hate yourselves so much anywhere abroad is better than your village. Tufiakwa!
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by misano(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Bahamas? Bahamas?? My own is Lagos is not your village Abuja is not your village go and build your own let all of us see.

Lolololololololololololololololololo

Bahamas that is the size of a local government is what you are using to talk? I sorry for you these lefelendum people. You hate yourselves so much anywhere abroad is better than your village. Tufiakwa!

Your country is like an elephant, big for nothing. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Namigotalktru: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
misano:

Your country is like an elephant, big for nothing. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes that is why you are here wailing for it. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us
Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by misano(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Yes that is why you are here wailing for it. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us

What's paining me right now is that we are years behind SA. What a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.