Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan (42345 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Fr33born(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra
Oh! Now you remember that crime is everywhere. When it happens in the East, we won't find you condemning those insulting all Easterners because of the crime of one man.
Who are you deceiving ? You have always been a tribalist. You have always hated Igbos. It didn't start now or yesterday.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by kiddkash(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate yoruba men

Bunch of evil doers!!
Pls reduce the hate. It is what politicians have done to us. We are still human beings and people can still suprise you
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Tommydare(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Keep your help baba. If you don't, others will
PrettyIfy7:
The worst part of it is that this same people voted for BAT.
They keep suffering and doing evil to survive but won't vote wisely.
I have sworn never to help any of them when they beg.
Nonsense! grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Helgreenluv(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:
Congratulations to the president elect .
Mandate stolen or rightly earned ? The courts are about to decide .

But here is a clear reason why 25% of Abuja votes is a must to be president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

For example 🫴🫴

To get admission into this university you are required to have minimum of 25 points in 5 subjects and the UTME test..

Where a C = 5 points..

As you can see <subject and UTME > are two very different things here .

If you make 25points in your WAEC and fail to get 25points in your UTME, you will be denied admission into that University .

The APC presidential candidate did not make 25% in the FCT.

Tinubu certificate of return, unfortunately will not be for too long .

He will be thrown out of Aso rock very very soon
Even your father can't throw him out. You better stop taking that substance that you are taking
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Bigkoko: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
They should keep their skull mining in their land as the fulani keep their boko haram in the north!

kiddkash:
Their lord have given them 💀 skullarship to operate all over Nigeria🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by moyosore32: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins have done it again. They use human skulls to perform Rituals for Tinubu. Tinubu right now cry

A pathetic fool like u don’t know if it was somewhrrr anambra this happened , d police would have dialogued with d animals who perpetrated such act instead of arresting and prosecuting dem
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Tommydare(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
It doesn't change anything.
Jennyclay:
I hate yoruba men

Bunch of evil doers!!
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by kingthreat(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Baba you don vex o. Fire for fire.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by skales67(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

But the comment you quoted said "Tinubu Urchíns" and not "Yorubas"...some smart and sane Yorubas voted for Peter Obi in the elections so why are you crying? Abi you be Tinubu urchín? undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by KosiGee(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Drug dealing is also a Nigerian thing and not the exclusivity of Igbos abroad. Prostitution and cultism abroad is also a Nigerian thing and not just done by Bini/Edo people abroad. Herdsmen banditry is not a Fulani thing alone, it’s everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by KalakutaRepub: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra
Tinubu Urchins are not Yoruba please.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lol so them go dey do their trading dey make money them no go pay tax for the running of the state? Abi all the infrastructures them dey enjoy na From Nnamdi Kanu then collect am? grin

Anyone of them wey no wan pay tax make he go do business for him village cheesy

Opolo won ribi totutu,wonfebasi be.

The one wey dey vex me be when them dey form saint when we know say obi is part of the corrupt system Abi them no get agbero for east? wink

I hate when olosho dey form saint cheesy
no mind them.. Obi wey them insult when he be anambra governor, na him come suddenly become messiahgrin
Craze dey their flatheadds cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Manna5050: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

No mind them. They will cross the Niger Bridge every December to celebrate Christmas but cannot do the same once in 4 years and will later start to cry marginalization and underdevelopment. Amadioha strike dem
since you were, have u crossed River Niger? Don't talk whenever learned people are talking, a Yoruba woman in my place vowed never to go back to Ibadan, mumu travel to other places.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by egoldman(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
how can obidients too think social media propaganda and euphoria can make them win elections? wink

Una no dey reason? wink

Never say una yet as you don't know who've side I belong.

With the kind of illegalities that followed this election, I see Tinubu not being sworl in or not being booted out by the courts.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by DoxxAnon: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Of course, where else but the wild Wild West
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2023
egoldman:

Never say una yet as you don't know who've side I belong.

With the kind of illegalities that followed this election, I see Tinubu not being sworl in or not being booted out by the courts.
make we dey watch the season film dey go.na part 1 be this.lets relax ahead for part 2 cheesy
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Fearyourcreator: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra
Same here
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by SeeThisLoser: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Ode
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2023
grin

Make we dey watch their season film cheesy grin
YorubaSamurai:
no mind them.. Obi wey them insult when he be anambra governor, na him come suddenly become messiahgrin
Craze dey their flatheadds cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by kiddkash(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Bigkoko:
They should keep their skull mining in their land as the fulani keep their boko haram in the north!

The real life tomb raiders.
Heads men
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Bigkoko: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Its better to be a Brug dealer than to be a skull miner!

Truthdeypain:

Alaaye shutup, these are just banters.

We wouldn't have seen you on this thread squirting like a fool if these were so called IGBOS. You would have been actively involved in the tribal booing.

Learn to take a bit of what you give to IGBOS on a daily. By the way you are way too serious most folks who are doing this is just pure banters, many times some of these banters can even be really funny as fork. I cant count the number of times I have LOL at very insultive and derogatory remarks on IGBOS, some folks in this forum can be indirectly comically genius.

Here's a lesson to take home don't take life too seriously, If you call me drug dealer, I call you skull miner, tooth for tat, tomorrow we shake hands and move on. Not all of us are kids, emotional babies and tribal he goats.

NO DEY REASON LIKE NYASH.

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Advertisershubs(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2023
No Pictures ??
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
grin

Make we dey watch their season film cheesy grin
tinubu go rule over them for complete 8yrs..grin
They better get used to it already cheesy
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Truthdeypain: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
2x2 shops you mean? cheesy
Business in the day, criminal in the night grin
Omo ale igbo cheesy

I take these are friendly jabs. But yes you are partly correct, 2×2 shops. Sometimes even less. There is dignity in an honest living. It is not a thing of shame, you have to be able to understand this. All over the world people hustle, it is more honourable than criminality.

My mom started in a batcher, on a refuse dump somewhere in Ado Ekiti, Oja Oba, meanwhile she was mocked and spit at to the high heavens for her will will and zeal. "OMO IBO" "OMO INA" you know as it dey be. Even though most of these folks if not all would not belive the family I am from if they ever neared port Harcourt.

This is because we weren't even from a poor home we had uncles and influential folks who were willing to help train most of us, my dad wasn't around my whole life, but mom would never settle for lazy, long story short, today momma is a legend on her own terms, humility and hard work has made men, it is what made us, I am forged from those loins. I respect all men equally, whether gala seller or international business man or eve if na ogogoro you dey drink.

I am an OMO ALE to tribalism. I follow all men with love so far as your heart dey clean. Be guided abeg.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by burp18: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Oponu! The only seaport in Nigeria built by FG is in Lagos and we all have the right to use it for our business.

I think your Tinubu has won, tell him to have gut and build seaports in Ph, or Warri. In few months every business person will migrate out
of that over crowded enclave.

As long as that is the only seaport for Nigerians,we will remain in Lagos to import and do our businesses ,and nothing one million Tinubu can do about it
You're waiting for Tinubu to come and build seaport for you? Dey play. Just dey play
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by gotnel: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Dear Brother, I will advise you do not get down into abusive attacks on the people of South Eastern Nigeria, as they are doing.
It is pretty much clearer now that the presidential election has come and gone.

Let us make it clear to them, that we have common sense and abilities to make things look better, rather than going into roforofo fighting on social media.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by jevic(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Afonjas at it again
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by pachigo001(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Make everybody hold his head o they don give skull miner president grin grin
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Billygee2u: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

This are the same people who will migrate to Lagos and start threatening igbos who are busy developing Lagos while they were busy killing their fellow humans ,and mining their skulls
Don't mind lazy af0njas
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by victorazy(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
wetin una don do to the 3 demonic police officials wey dey kidnap and harvest una organs for Anambra? (Patrick, nkiruka and her husband) you think we nor know wink

Abi who una wan dey form saint for? cheesy grin

So u no hear? grin

Na Adewale and Kahinde were responsible oh! grin
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I take these are friendly jabs. But yes you are partly correct, 2×2 shops. Sometimes even less. There is dignity in an honest living. It is not a thing of shame, you have to be able to understand this. All over the world people hustle, it is more honourable than criminality.

My mom started in a batcher, on a refuse dump somewhere in Ado Ekiti, Oja Oba, meanwhile she was mocked and spit at to the high heavens for her will will and zeal. "OMO IBO" "OMO INA" you know as it dey be. Even though most of these folks if not all would not belive the family I am from if they ever neared port Harcourt.

This is because we weren't even from a poor home we had uncles and influential folks who were willing to help train most of us, my dad wasn't around my whole life, but mom would never settle for lazy, long story short, today momma is a legend on her own terms, humility and hard work has made men, it is what made us, I am forged from those loins. I respect all men equally, whether gala seller or international business man or eve if na ogogoro you dey drink.

I am an OMO ALE to tribalism. I follow all men with love so far as your heart dey clean. Be guided abeg.
your mama make am for yorubaland? grin you see wetin I dey talk.. Igbos must come to SW before dey make am.. If I dey lie, ask your mama grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.