Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan (42269 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lol jide sanwoolu is not kuku vindictive. he's an inclusive governor but all this nonsense they're doing on Southwest,why them no fit do am for Buhari state? wink
. wetin dey make them behave themselves there and misbehave for lagos? cheesy
hahaha.. If sanwoolu win and tinubu enter, igbos know say them go see shege for Lagos.. na one of the reason why them hate tinubu because iyalojas nor dey greethem rest for markets, and mcolumo thugs dey take them eyes see shege grin grin
Why them hate tinubu, na because thugs dey deal with their traders for markets grin
Na wetin them dey talkfor twitter and fb be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Ykc2(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra
oga okija shrine is not a ritual shrine for making blood money,okija shrine kills any one that took false oath against
another person and if the person dies his body will be dumped at the shrine,but incase of south west theirs is for money rituals ,time of Ibadan and ogun newspaper is over we dey read everything for social media now
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Slynation:
Dear Segun...!! Since your Federal government has decided to concentrate everything in Lagos state, we will not stop trooping there in large numbers, we will come and hustle and buy off your lands, you can continue claiming area and drinking erujeje from morning till night...

Just very soon, we will develop Lagos state to a very high standard and your agbo business will go into oblivion...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
why your social media president dey concentrate him campaign from Anambra to Lagos? grin

At least by now una don know the difference between social media president and president of the federal republic of Nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Bro take a deep breath and answer these questions truthful and honestly. (you go still lie sha)

How many professors of skulership are there in the SW?

As we speak how many student in the SW are currently on skullership?

Have you inspected the skulls you gathered from OGUN state properly, just to be sure they are complete, your family mamvers may have taken some to the shrine oo, just saying check.
you should be ignored. No be your fault sha, as you don get android you gats to misbehave...it's in your blood. E-diot.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by moneyissweet(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Yoruba with ritual.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins and skull mining are like 5 &6
Tinubu urchins right now cry
Animals yet they are the most educated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by ukahrawah: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Yorubas that voted massively for Peter Obi want a better Nigeria. They're the finest breed if you ask me. Online bashing is distasteful, but it happens even against the Igbos, Itsekiri or Hausas. It's a global problem. Should it stop us from collectively pushing for a better Nigeria? The answer is NO.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by nnamdi640: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
Busy developing Lagos? What happened to developing your region? I dey shame for unaπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Na one Nigeria we dey practice
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
JoeyNaza:
Chaii una for allow them complete the 11 skulls na, so that it will be one skull per person.

Maybe one urchin would finally be useful.

Jokes ooh grin grin

But on a serious note which special book do Yoruba Muslim clerics read that makes them engage in ritual killing unlike their colleagues from the North
Animals yet they are the most educated!
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by brutal1(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Ode oshi
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins have done it again. They use human skulls to perform Rituals for Tinubu. Tinubu right now cry
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by PrinceOfLagos: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
The nonentities that voted Tinubu APC

Poverty stricken bastards
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by egoldman(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
since you want to go down that path,I will indulge you.lol

1.how many baby factories are in South East? wink
2.how many drug traffickers caught are in jail's in India,Asian countries, America and Europe?
3 why must chinedu impersonate to be a Yoruba by giving out a fake name as gbadebo in Lagos? Wetin do him state wey he no fit represent them there? wink

That your pic? A lawyer for that matter.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
hahaha.. If sanwoolu win and tinubu enter, igbos know say them go see shege for Lagos.. na one of the reason why them hate tinubu because iyalojas nor dey greethem rest for markets, and mcolumo thugs dey take them eyes see shege grin grin
Why them hate tinubu, na because thugs dey deal with their traders for markets grin
Na wetin them dey talkfor twitter and fb be that cheesy
lol so them go dey do their trading dey make money them no go pay tax for the running of the state? Abi all the infrastructures them dey enjoy na From Nnamdi Kanu then collect am? grin

Anyone of them wey no wan pay tax make he go do business for him village cheesy

Opolo won ribi totutu,wonfebasi be.

The one wey dey vex me be when them dey form saint when we know say obi is part of the corrupt system Abi them no get agbero for east? wink

I hate when olosho dey form saint cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2023
egoldman:

That your pic? A lawyer for that matter.
yes O.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
Busy developing Lagos? What happened to developing your region? I dey shame for unaπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Lagos is Nigeria commercial hub, Johannesburg to SOUTHY, London to England, New York to America etc
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by ahamonyeka(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Is that amuda?
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by OdefaGirl2(f): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Muslim cleric kwa cry cry
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Slynation(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
grin why your social media president dey concentrate him campaign from Anambra to Lagos? grin

At least by now una don know the difference between social media president and president of the federal republic of Nigeria cheesy
Hahahaha...!! grin Mr man!! Dollar equivalent and price of fuel in Katsina state, Ekiti state etc is still the same in Anambra state, so you can as well elect a mannequin to rule you just to spite the Igbo...πŸ˜‚

Body go tell everybody las las if things goes haywire, I hope you have special tags as a Yoruba or Hausa man to buy commodities at cheap and discounted rate...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Truthdeypain: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
why igbos nor develop their land?
Why them love another mans land pass their own?
Truthdeypain come and answer this questions for me cheesy

Which question bro?

Ooh actually bro IGBOLAND is quite developed and developing you would see for yourself if you tried to step out a little sha. Also we are able to appreciate opportunities where others see only ogogoro and sepe!

Our genetic structure compels us to go into the world and multiply, its simple common sense that you cannot have 300 business men into a similar sector confined to their own community or state, the business world demands expansion and spread. For your business to be able to thrive as a dealer in generator for example you will likely thrive more in a place where you have less competition than where you are surrounded by fellow businessmen.

It's the same doctrine that those agbo sellers all over IGBO LAND and the SOUTH SOUTH follow, they have a basic understanding of this principle. Move into places where you are able to explore more business opportunities, lesser competition and with sheer hard work and not skull mining, soon the Lord will look upon your hard work and smile upon you.

We take anywhere we find ourselves as our second home away from home, we build, invest, intermarry, appreciate and respect the culture of our hosts [you can't dictate my personal rights tho like who to vote for] . We make these investments even though as business men we appreciate fully the inherent risk factors, and the fact that one day extreme hate and IGBOPHOBIA can lead to the loss of not just our lives but that of years of hardworking, blood and sweat. [ We have experienced many in the past].

But that is the price the Igboman has come to pay for his love for Nigeria, that is the truest measurement of love and patriotism, that a man would risk everything just because he believes so much in a country and that others will treat and respect him as a fellow country man. These are the real indices by which patriotism is measured. Not by who hate IGBOMAN pass, There is none more Patriotic than the IGBOMAN if we are to reason like the intelligent being that we are.

I hope I have answered your question bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by burp18: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos is Nigeria commercial hub, Johannesburg to SOUTHY, London to England, New York to America etc
Lagos is situated in the South Western part of Nigeria. Rest .

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Segzy19: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Shame on you.
You are bastards in your own land.
Means you can never prosper in your own land.

FG did concentrate anything in Lagos. Lagos is blessed with thinking and doing people as governors. You people started rushing to Lagos during Azikiwe's time. He also tried it but Yoruba politicians won him and he returned to east in shame. Ojukwu too had the intention to annex Lagos as part of Biafra but he failed. Your own generation too will fail.

You don't even have shame....
Why don't you go and try your nonsense in Abuja and see those hausa boys kill you in droves? Abi FG isn't developing Abuja...

You are daft and shameless. All your Bollywood movies are about people leaving poor Igbo village, then coming to hustle and make it in Lagos ..

Slynation:
Dear Segun...!! Since your Federal government has decided to concentrate everything in Lagos state, we will not stop trooping there in large numbers, we will come and hustle and buy off your lands, you can continue claiming area and drinking erujeje from morning till night...

Just very soon, we will develop Lagos state to a very high standard and your agbo business will go into oblivion...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by egoldman(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
yes O.

I don't mean the Gbola pic on your profile ooh, I mean the tweet screenshot attached to your post, how can a lawyer reason like that?
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by kiddkash(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Their lord have given them πŸ’€ skullarship to operate all over NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2023
egoldman:

I don't mean the Gbola pic on your profile ooh, I mean the tweet screenshot attached to your post, how can a lawyer reason like that?
how can obidients too think social media propaganda and euphoria can make them win elections? wink

Una no dey reason? wink
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Tommydare(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Onye developers
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

This are the same people who will migrate to Lagos and start threatening igbos who are busy developing Lagos while they were busy killing their fellow humans ,and mining their skulls
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Pierocash(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
Oponu! The only seaport in Nigeria built by FG is in Lagos and we all have the right to use it for our business.

I think your Tinubu has won, tell him to have gut and build seaports in Ph, or Warri. In few months every business person will migrate out
of that over crowded enclave.

As long as that is the only seaport for Nigerians,we will remain in Lagos to import and do our businesses ,and nothing one million Tinubu can do about it

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by mainkendo: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate yoruba men

Bunch of evil doers!!
Evil everywhere
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Which question bro?

Ooh actually bro IGBOLAND is quite developed and developing you would see for yourself if you tried to step out a little sha. Also we are able to appreciate opportunities where others see only ogogoro and sepe!

Our genetic structure compels us to go into the world and multiply, its simple common sense that you cannot have 300 business into a similar sector all in their own communities, the business world demans expansion and spread, for your business to be able to thrive as a dealer in generator you will likely thrive more in a place where you have less competition than where you are surrounded by fellow businessmen.

It's the same doctrine that those agbo sellers all over IGBO LAND and the SOUTH SOUTH follow, they have a basic understanding of this principle. Move into places where you are able to explore more business opportunities, lesser competition and with sheer hard work and not skull mining soon the Lord will look upon your hard work and reward you.

We take anywhere we find ourselves as our second home away from home, we build, invest, intermarry, appreciate and respect the culture of our hosts. We make these investments even though as business men we know the inherent risk factors and the fact that one day extreme hate and IGBOPHOBIA can lead to the loss of not just our lives but that of years of hardworking blood and sweat.

But that is the price the Igboman has come to pay for his love for Nigeria, this is the truest measurement of love, that a man would risk everything just because he bekeive others will treat and respect him as a flow Nigerian. These are the real indices by whicj patriotism is measured. There is none more Patriotic than the IGBOMAN.

I hope I have helped you enough bro
2x2 shops you mean? cheesy
Business in the day, criminal in the night grin
Omo ale igbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Bigkoko: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2023
They will purposely vote in a useless person, and end up doing charms, rituals, ritual killings thinking that is how money comes!!!! What a useless bunch! Even their professors & pastors are not free from this kind of archaic mindset. Never progressive. Never egaalitarian. Never cosmopolitan. Never democratic. Never republican..... Only Amala kind of stuffs! Tufiakwa!!!! Ndi Chineke buru onu!

ResidentSnitch:
After voting in the wrong person, they'd start harvesting skulls randomly like ancient cannibals. That's how they took skull mining to its peak after voting in Buhari...
I wonder if now they want to break their own record in skull mining...
Afonjas!
Ps: shun tribalism.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by saintkel(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra
so Igbos n other tribes that voted ur Tinubu are fools?....oga get lost abeg .....if it were Igbos caught pushing drugs, ur type won't let us hear word
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by KINGS100(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2023
No skull mining this year. Post the circular pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.