Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court (85237 Views)

Buhari Says Old β‚¦β€Ž200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Hallabee1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is04970:
The good thing about the judgement is that it came after Tinubu's resounding victory at the pools.

Aje...

But it has been stated to hold today
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by fuckwell2080: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
STUPID GOVERNMENT.After inflate SUFFERING so many MASSES.Was this why they stop use of OLD NAIRA NOTE just to favour this jagaban (DRUG LORD) Theif, Addict, for ELECTION right after RIGGING.As You don use RIGGING enter POWER make sure you reduce prices of every commodoty,product reduce POVERTY if not na better CURSED go follow you.Who quote me for saying truth and show concern about NIGERIANS hug transformer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by jimcaddy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Let's see whether the President will disobey the Apex court of the land. Common sense. UK changed their logo and put the King's picture on their currency to coexist with the old note bearing the Queen's face, I'm sure many Nigerians in Nigeria were not even aware. Yet in Nigeria, we just don't have sense. We keep acting there is coconut water inside our brains.

3 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Diligence: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dear Supreme Court: where are your own banks?

If there is no directive from. CBN Governor, you are on your own!

Maybe, we can expect dis Supreme Court to retrieve The People's Mandate stolen by BAT and hand it owner to The President of the People.

Nigerians: Take Back Your Country
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by MrFly(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is04970:
The good thing about the judgement is that it came after Tinubu's resounding victory at the pools.
no be only pools
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Angelfrost(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
So, una just suffer Nigerians for nothing!

Average Nigerians are just less than toys for playing around to these politicians!
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by afbstrategies: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seeeker:
IPOB in gutter

Obi-foolators didn't know that naira swap was conceived by Tinubu and Buhari to distract idiots from yeast region

My old 1000 naira notes dey home breathing.

Obi won, Dubai mongrel also won, which one of the two clowns is lying?
It looks like you’re dealing with a curse. Check your self well and seek help as needed.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by FireUpNow(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
I wait to hear from almighty CBN governor, Godwin Emiefele that bald head man that is so stubborn and confused

3 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by demoBaba: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
chiefolododo:
Supreme

This is like bringing back banditry and kidnapping

I don't know what you guys want....

Did you like the way you didn't have access to your money?

5 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
forgiveness:
Wonderful news. Let us see if CBN will concur.

CBN! Heads must roll in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by ITbomb(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Supreme Court is now in charge of monetary control.

CBN still has the upper hand, allow the old notes to be in circulation as ordered by Supreme Court but maintain the limit on old notes coming into the banking system.
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Delaw135: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
They have finish their presidential mumu rigging , nothing impress me about Nigeria anymore. The South East people are right, Yoruba are the real problem. I'm sad being a Yoruba man.
Na u be d problem

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by grandlexuz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
They have finish their presidential mumu rigging , nothing impress me about Nigeria anymore. The South East people are right, Yoruba are the real problem. I'm sad being a Yoruba man.

Sorry to disappoint you. Ask your mum and you will be a told the true identity of your father.I hope you remember Okoro the bicycle repairer. Can you now see the resemblance

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
chiefolododo:
Supreme

This is like bringing back banditry and kidnapping

Look at this brainwashed mofo, when people are already back to trade by barter. Banditry and kidnapping kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Flame333: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
free2ryhme:

Apparently, Supreme Court waited to see who will win the election before ruling on this case. They needed to play safe to save their job.

Just to show how shameful they go on a corrupt system of man know man..

However, the battle was not well fought neither was it winery very well.. The challenge before Nigerians today is the limited withdrawal policy that has reduced the money in circulation while the banks already took our old currency.. If there is enough amount to withdraw at the counter by POS agents to meet the demand, nobody would sell 10k for 15k.. That limit would have been scrapped by the Supreme Court. Maybe the governor's would go back or they are the ones with the 900 billion still not deposited..

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by dfrost: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Supreme Court of jagajaga 1, Buhari and his wicked agents of Darkness zero angry

These were all gimmicks. They were never against each other.

Nigerians are still lazy mentally. How on earth someone reasons that Bubu will go against BAT still baffles me.

These guys know Nigerians through and through.

Talk about Stockholm's syndrome, I'll show you a Nigerian πŸ€£πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Femisol:
Oloun This country don tire me grin grin

Was it not El-Rufai that told us the other day that Malami called him on phone to say CBN has destroyed all the old 500 and 1000 naira notes

Just watch how Tinubu Urchins will celebrate this judgement grin grin

What are you really crying about here? Because, you sounded very much confused

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by zeyt: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Look at what you call democracy. The goal is defeated. Shame on those that delivered this judgement.
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Dicoomoba: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
daddy001:
We need to hear from the CBN governor .These people should stop playing on our intelligence.

Which intelligence? You people and your stupid Obi has lost relevance πŸ˜‚
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by ejimatic: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Asgard13:
Na this Supreme Court wan give PDP Justice ?

Abi Lp?

Nigerians must wake to reality .. and take by their country
. Just imagine! Yoruba : BAT Igbo.
:Peter Obi. Hausa :. Atiku The PEPS and SC will now take Yoruba mandate and give it to Ibo or Hausa ...Some people are daydreaming. The defence of the INEC will be subject to abductive reasoning ( conclusion based on probability). and the case will be struck out.See Aregbesola and Oyilola 2011 : Judgement given by Clara Ogunjimi ..Rtd SCJ
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
ecolime:
Na this useless court go restore Obi's stolen mandate so?

What concerns Supreme court with the monetary policy of the CBN? They even fixed a deadline sef cheesy

I've always said this, the Supreme Court is a joke.

The problem I see now is CBN will say they have destroyed retrieved old notes. And they still don't have the new notes to give to commercial banks.

This will lead to another round of unrests and wanton destruction of Banks properties because customers will want to withdraw by fire by force.

This I have seen πŸ‘€

Interpretation of law! Mumu
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Brushstrokes20: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Shame on the devilish Peter Obi for supporting this hardship all because he thought it will make him win.

I concur!... ts utterly stupid and sadistic for any SANE person to support that senseless, barbaric, BLUNDER of a policy.
Buhari acts before thinking, hence pathetic state of the nation!

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Speedition: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
The apex court had to wait to see if APC would win the election. Very laughable πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
After making Nigerians go through hell.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by walenack(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is04970:

It is polls not pools
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Dicoomoba: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
donphilopus:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/03/breaking-supreme-court-orders-old-n200-n500-n1000-notes-to-remains-in-circulation-till-dec-31/

He can not win ticket but he turned Flag bearer , he can not emerge but he’s president Elect moreover he’s already implementing Naira policy to be reversed , Tell those Yeast and their Liar principal to stop hatred πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by dfrost: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Supreme just discovered that Bubu is a dictator or what?

Common man. I though legal experts know better than us in the STEM field. Little wonder πŸ€£πŸ˜‹

I mean you had to wait after the polls to discover what exactly? After making millions of Nigerians go through the worst hardship in recent times?

You had December 2022, January and February 2023 to hit the nail hard but no, you kept adjourning.
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by ozome15(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
APC use our money to buy our vote.
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by maasoap(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Tinoubou, the Jagabandit.

Sorrow don catch you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by BreconHills(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Femisol:
Oloun This country don tire me grin grin

Was it not El-Rufai that told us the other day that Malami called him on phone to say CBN has destroyed all the old 500 and 1000 naira notes

Just watch how Tinubu Urchins will celebrate this judgement grin grin

Whi told you. Some of us still have old 1000 naira notes. And if I have what will the uber rich have? Nigerians are too easily taken in. It was clear that after the Presidential election, the issue would be revisited.
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tonyblessed:
So it was a ploy of the evil demonic party and Tinubu before to make Nigerians suffer so Tinubu would look like the good person here. Shame to all of them.

Hahaha lol them Carry all of Una Handicap 3 most especially you the Gullible Obidenteds abi how Una dey call amπŸ˜‚

Deception & Manipulation works on Gullible People like Nigerians all the Fvcking TimeπŸ˜‚
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by wale8486: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
they dnt hav money so wot wud dey hav access to?
they are just full of hate in their soul

demoBaba:

I don't know what you guys want....

Did you like the way you didn't have access to your money?
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by maasoap(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
xynerise:
We just went through unnecessary suffering for nothing

Dem say it was to prevent votes buying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.